All Comments on 'The Joke is On You, My Dear'

by Santee110x

Sort by:
  • 250 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a pile of cow dung… no rich business man is that spineless….. more likely he cuts up the painting and she goes to the bottom of a river as cat food after she is beaten senseless….. damn feminist male hating writers

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 years ago

This definitely provoked a reaction as it did it’s job there. Plenty of room for debate and ridicule. This could be one of those “finish it yourself “ tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Have to agree with many of the comments below: he should destroy the painting, message all the guests that the party is cancelled and tell them why and then begin his revenge against her and Hector. The guy didn't get to be so rich and successful by being a wimp.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
Ummmmm...

"There's the wind-up...the pitch...

.

.

." So ends another baseball game.

Ahem...

Did he swing and miss? Or hit a homerun?

I hope the chapter 2 sequel does a FTDS.

Is it credible that a highly successful, wealthy businessman can be cast as a character who is stupid, unaware, and unlikely to retaliate? Does anyone else sense that the MC flips from devoted wife to a conniving slut overnight? Rethink your characters and their development, Santee. Otherwise, well written. Thank you.

Keep 'em comin'.

RazorFishRazorFishalmost 2 years ago

Gut wrenching. Good writing and great characters, but husband should have dumped.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 2 years ago

Wow… well written. But she sure turned into a conniving bitch! A 9 mm is in her future.. thanks

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

What a load of bollocks and utter shit

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

He sure deserved it. Although his wife only presumed his affairs. Now, he sure won't feel restricted to get something on the side.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 2 years ago

What a true piece of shit!! Total garbage.

Reader2021Reader2021almost 2 years ago

5 Stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I HATE the Wife and would destroy the painting before the Party 🎉

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Out the door that cunt needs to go... carrying the ashes of that painting in a paper bag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gave it a 5. A fun story so the score but not real at all. Husband needs revenge on his wife and her lover.

anon.1

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

"And that's when I shot her your honor."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One would think the low scores of these cuckold stories would dissuade these writers from writing them. It's almost like there's an agenda being fed of the fallacy of men wanting to be a spineless cuck. I'm sure less than one in a million men actually find the humiliation and disrespect sexually arousing.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

This yarn started as a 4 star and then crashed to a 2 star when wifey started bragging about her affair to all and sundry. This had none of the subtlety, lies, deceit, half truths or lying by omission that I like in cuckold yarns. It also felt unfinished. 3 stars and thanks for sharing.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

This yarn started as a 4 star and then crashed to a 2 star when wifey started bragging about her affair to all and sundry. This had none of the subtlety, lies, deceit, half truths or lying by omission that I like in cuckold yarns. It also felt unfinished. 3 stars and thanks for sharing.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

This, I believe, has changed a bit since the last time that I read it a year or two back? In the old version, I think it was the "Lady(?)'s rakish boss/CEO who commissioned the painting, which caused caused some outrage, The "Lady" concerned had two teenage (or 20's?) sons, if I remember correctly, and after a few years it was sold on to a private members club, and I think it might have been her hubby who was trying to buy it back, to destroy it because of their kids angst? Anyway, it was far more involved, as I recall it.

Anyway, in THIS variant, it is clearly crying out for an instant follow-on! I think we are all waiting for the obvious follow-through, a bit dramatic maybe, but unavoidable, I think! It's what ensues after the p...,-... s....... that is the big cliffhanger here! I know where my money is on! I can't wait! I think it could well be a superb ending, really transformative! Please write it soon (or permit me to)! Regards,

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started weak and went straight to two star at the end. Without a second chapter it ends up a fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No ending ruined it. I think her husband makes an appropriate response.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

next painting is by the handless artist and the missing wife

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 1 year ago
1 week later

David was talking to Detective Jones. "I just cant believe she ran away with that artist. Do you have any leads as to where they are yet?"

"Not a clue!" said Jones, "we will keep looking, but I wouldn't hold my breath."

Meanwhile on a private island south of the Philippines, which is owned by David, crabs and seagulls and several other small critters are picking clean the bones of Sandy and her lover. April Fools Backatcha Bitch!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 1 year ago

so some how pranks equal to a cheating whore wife.....hummmmm

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

And then he sold her to a Mexican whorehouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good start, poor ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well

Cuckold story if I had known would not bother reading. FTDS type author needed to finish the story

And at least 4.5 pickaxe handles as Vandemonium1 scale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The doorbell rang as the first guest arrived. "Are you Sandy Harrison?" "yes." "You have been served." No guests showed. David cancelled the party. David yelled out "April Fool, whore."

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 1 year ago

Suitably refreshed, re-powdered, retouched, titivated and invigorated Sandy returned to the great room for a final check at the same time as the door chimes sounded for the first of her early guests. As she peered briefly around the door to that room, directly opposite the bar and her centre-piece art study, her shriek and following mournful haunting caterwaul reverberated throughout the entire mansion, echoing into the grounds beyond.

"No!..NO! -What have you done?" . "You didn't have to do this!" . "I don't believe it!" . "I'll NEVER forgive you for this!" . . Her tears wretched from her agonized grotesquely contorted face, dragging the fast dissolving residue of her "tear-proof" mascara as her facade morphed from high cheek-boned classic beauty into a poor parody of an apocalyptic zombie vampire running into the morning sun, as she hopelessly watched the flamboyantly garish swarthes and multicoloured swirls, rivulets and raging torrents of paint solvents carrying Scarlet, Yellow, Vermillion and Green-flecked and speckled oil-paints, now resplendent in fifty shades-of-puke -cum-khaki- camo idly snaked, shaped and reshaped the amorphous blobs totally transforming her once impressive `new realism' artwork into something even Picasso would be ashamed of, and into something one would have to pay dearly to be disposed of, in a suitably environmentally-friendly fashion, if at all possible!

Hubby was not in attendance for the sad and sorrowful gathering that evening, and was conspicuous as the ONLY absentee!

Although Sandy had tried it was just too late to reach any of the invitees, as they were all on route by then, but David was in the air before the last guests had arrived! Now safely on his way to the Cayman Islands, he had already decided NOT to bother about a divorce, after a year Sandra could do that if she wanted, citing abandonment after a full year apart, he couldn't care less, either way, He was emptying the bank accounts as fast as he could, and anyway could live very cheaply overseas, and would manage just fine with what he'd already got out! Bye-bye stress, Bye-bye cares, woes, worries and heartache!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

some way screw her where she can't write anymore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is crap the husband plays a tasteless prank and her response is to start an affair and become a whore. Lit really need to allow readers to give out negative stars because this one surely deserves negative five

Norseman123Norseman12311 months ago

Why bother to erite it at all 1*

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Disproportionate Femdom agitprop.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfox10 months ago

The idiot husband could easily take the picture down off the wall and destroy it for christ sake!!!!

kirei8kirei810 months ago

I laughed my ass off when I looked at the writer's bio and saw Santee110x listed himself as a straight male! What a joker!

katibkatib9 months ago

The problem with this story is at the end. For the story to be complete, the husband should have already prepared a counter "prank" that would devastated the wife.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think this author enjoys pulling the chain of certain type of readers. This is fiction told tongue in cheek. Like the writing style.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There are so many bad sports among these readers! I feel sorry for them, how seriously they take all this. Obviously the story is meant to provoke people. Not much class in falling for it, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another Shyteless ending to what could have been a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

But from then on, David screwed as many women as he could, which turned out to be a lot. For next years “prank” David fucked t women while forcing his wife to watch.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nie pisz więcej.

ProfWernerProfWerner8 months ago

No thank you!!!!!! first and last for me...... Luckily we have a choice which author to read or follow. This one!!! You can keep, not worth the space it takes up on this site.

Schwanze1Schwanze16 months ago

You lose a bet or what?

JRandyJJRandyJ2 months ago

I sure wish I could give negative stars. This person who pretends to write just wasted my time reading this shit. Could have ended well, such as David destroying the painting or hire a contract on the cunt. You have made my do not read list. -10 stars.

BulldogfortyfourBulldogfortyfour2 months ago

That painting would have been in a fire pit and to court we would go.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfox2 months ago

What a piece of shit story. The husband should just destroy the painting!

KevinTheEngineerKevinTheEngineerabout 2 months ago

Well written, but Part 2 should defiantly involve a box cutter, a cardboard tube, a good divorce lawyer, good PI, and if necessary a visit to an art gallery by a couple of ex special forces guys.

I’d shave the bitches head before the party for good measure.

Welcome to the Ye Olde And Ancient Royal Order of the Cuckold’s revenge group.

payenbrantpayenbrant12 days ago

Mmmm....read this a second time after reading the new part 2. A much superior story to this, and a better ending. Instead of being the mature part of the marriage and as an adult, the wife could easily have corrected her husband's childish behavior.

Instead she became the truth behind his impractical jokes and lost her own sense of morality. She muddied her own character.

So, definitely not a fan of this story, even though it was well written. Still gets a three star. No one in this tale was very likeable at all.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Makes no sense to me how because of some of his pranks she goes all slut. He never slept around, did he?

Story falls apart at the end as no man would take that act.

So why not just walk over to the painting, take it down, Destroy it, out her to everyone when they show up as a cheating slut? Why not find Hector and let Hector have some unfortunate accident? He also can start working with the finance guys he must have to protect his money and just not divorce the cheat, Live his own life until she eventually divorces him but hopefully he protected as much wealth as he can.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I thoroughly enjoyed Hikingthru's Chapter 2 ending for this tripe. David certainly gets the last laugh.

LJ7352LJ73526 days ago

Inferior in every way to part2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous