The Joker Shows His Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paula's going to be away for two days on a spa weekend with some of her friends." Glen excitedly informed me one Wednesday afternoon.

"Ok then, so I'll come to yours and we'll do the deed!" I said coquettishly, giving his crotch a little squeeze while no one was around.

That Saturday came around. Glen was off work that day but I was due in, and on a late shift too, but Glen told me to take the day off, as my supervisor he'd authorised it at work.

I was sat at home awaiting Glen's text to tell me to come round. I was naked looking at myself in the full length mirror in my mum and dads room. On a whim I decided to go into my mum's underwear drawer and take a pair of her lacy knickers and put them on. I looked at myself in the mirror with them on. I looked and felt so sexy and girly.

Right then, at 2pm, a text came through from Glen telling me Paula has left and I can come around when I'm ready.

I started getting butterflies in my stomach, suddenly this felt very real.

I hurriedly got dressed and set off, deciding to leave my mum's knickers on thinking they would be a nice surprise for Glen.

As I arrived at Glen's place he must have seen me walking up his driveway because he opened the door to me before I even reached it. I stepped inside and he closed it behind me.

Right there in the hall we embraced. I could smell his aftershave, probably Old Spice.

Glens hands went downward and he put them under my jeans to grope my arse. He will have been expecting the material of boxer shorts but instead felt my pert bum in lace knickers.

"Are you wearing women's undies?" he asked.

"Yep!" I said with a naughty giggle. My girly side was really starting to come out.

"Very nice!" he said in a filthy voice.

As we held each other I noticed we had an audience; a cat was sat at the bottom of the staircase watching us.

"It's a good job he can't talk!" I said. Causing Glen to laugh.

"Shall we go inside then?" Glen suggested.

"Yes." I said, stealing a quick kiss on the lips before we let go of one another.

Glen then invited me through to the living room where he left me for a short while as he attended to something upstairs.

While alone I looked around the room: there were pictures of Glen and Paula on the walls and on the side table of them on holiday. There were also pictures of their grown up children that I wasn't aware they had.

Seeing these pictures added another dimension to what we were about to do, it made it seem all the more naughty and taboo.

I picked up a picture of Paula, and looking straight at it I said to myself...sorry love, but I'm about to get fucked by your husband!

I heard Glen's footsteps approaching so I put the picture back down.

"Sorry about that, I was just putting some stuff away." Glen said as he came into the room.

I was bent over looking into his fish tank when he came up behind me:

"Shall we go upstairs then?" he said, grinding his semi-hard cock against my arse, sending a thrill right through me.

He then lead me upstairs to the bedroom. I avoided eye contact with the cat that I felt was judging me.

As we reached the landing and were about to enter the bedroom, the doorbell rang.

"Oh ffs, excuse me while I get that." Glen said as he dashed back down the stairs.

As I continued into the bedroom I could hear Glen talking with a parcel delivery guy at the door. I decided to quickly undress and be ready for Glen when he returned. I was sat at the foot of the bed wearing nothing but my mum's lace knickers.

I heard the front door close, then Glens footsteps coming up the stairs.

At this moment my dad came to my mind again; he probably thinks I'm out drinking with friends or something, but little does he know that I'm about to get ploughed by a man his age.

"Sorry about that...Paula and bloody eBay again!" Said Glen with his back to me as he was closing the bedroom door.

"Oh lovely!" Said Glen, as he turned to find me standing in all my glory in front of him.

"Am I as sexy as you remember?" I asked, as he was undressing. His already erect cock spoke for him.

I was expecting that we would have some extended foreplay before we got down to business but Glen walked right over to the bedside cabinet, and took out some lube and a small towel from the drawer.

"Turn around, lets get you prepared then." glen said. As he applied some lube onto his fingers.

I did what I was told and turned around. I pulled my mum's knickers down just past my hips and thighs and allowed them to drop to the floor, I then stepped out of them and bent over for him. At first I thought this was killing the moment but his fingers rubbing my butt hole getting it lubed up was a very tantalising feeling that was very nice and enjoyable and really got me ready mentally as well as physically for him to enter me.

After wiping his fingers with the towel and throwing it across the room, he wasted no time wanting to put his cock in me. I got on all fours on the edge of the bed and he positioned himself close up behind me in a standing position.

I made the rookie mistake of arching my back the wrong way, but then Glen placed his hand in the small of my back and gently pressed downwards, pushing my belly towards the bed, I then presented my ass to him by pointing it towards the ceiling.

"Mmmm, very nice!" said Glen as he put a condom on.

I never felt so exposed and vulnerable as I awaited Glens rubber covered meat. Screw Paula, screw the cat, screw my dad, this was so exhilarating.

I felt the tip of his cock touch my butt hole. As I expected it did sting as he began to push through. I grabbed the sheets with my fingers as he eased further into me. At this point he stopped himself.

"You ok?" I asked.

He was going to cum but was fighting against it.

"You're just a bit out of practice that's all." I said, trying to make him feel better.

Once his urge to cum had passed he pushed in the remaining inches and just held there without fucking me. This felt really nice, I could have stayed just like this but Glen wanted to make the effort to fuck me so began thrusting again. He was doing ok until I started moving. "Oooh, god" he exclaimed as he grinded to a halt again. "I'm sorry about this!" he said, ashamedly. I started circling my hips and grinding on his cock. "Give it to me, come on!" I said. I wanted to put him out of his agony and give him pleasure as soon as possible. Seconds later, with a loud moan he exploded: I could feel the sensation of his cum filling the condom inside me.

With his cock still in me I knelt up straight with my back up against his chest. I turned my head right round. "It's ok." I said sincerely as I kissed him.

He pulled out of me and I turned to see his condom was hanging off the end of his cock, with all the cum inside the end of it just dangling there. Hmmm, I said as I cupped it with my hand. It felt warm. I carefully took the condom off his cock. "What shall I do with this then?!" I said as I held it. I think he knew what I was going to do.

I held it up, looked up, and tipped it into my open mouth.

I rolled it around in my mouth as he watched, before swallowing it. "Mmmm, good boy." He said.

"There's a little bit of you inside me now," I said warmly, rubbing my belly.

Glen felt reassured that I wasn't disappointed in what he felt was a lack of performance from him.

"You know something Allen...I'd swap Paula for you any day."

***

I eventually left the DIY store but the friendly banter continued, as did our affair but there was a stronger bond between us while I was still there. I am 41 years old now with a family of my own. Glen and Paula have grown old together.

12