All Comments on 'The Journals of ███ ████: Ch. 01'

by Just_Call_Me_Garlic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MarkmycardMarkmycardover 2 years ago

For the first story from you, this is incredible.

Great writing.

Just_Call_Me_GarlicJust_Call_Me_Garlicover 2 years agoAuthor

@Markmycard, that's very kind. Thank you!

yowseryowserover 2 years ago

Clever

Far from my usual interests, but an unusual and arousing romp. Almost excessively over-the-top treatment, but reeled in nicely. Pray continue.

AlaireAlaireabout 2 years ago

Fantastic piece of writing, Garlic. Especially if this is your first time trying to write a piece of celeb fiction.

Emilia Clarke stories are always welcome in my opinion and when they are as well written as yours, it is even better.

I also appreciate you for including the lovely Nathalie Emmanuel, who I sadly not featured as much in stories as I wish she was. Though I do wish you had decided to have the threesome be with our protagonist, Clarke and Emmanuel instead of Maisie Williams, I can't complain as this is your story and it was still incredibly hot to read.

Maybe next time if you feel like it?

Anyway, great job! You have talent, my friend.

Just_Call_Me_GarlicJust_Call_Me_Garlicabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Alaire. Yes, there is a chapter of this journal that if I get inspired enough to write it in the future with both Emilia and Nathalie, but I haven't felt that inspiration lately, and it likely would not be the next chapter either. But I appreciate the kind words. I knew from comments I've seen from you elsewhere that you would enjoy Nathalie's inclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please tell me that we haven’t seen the last of this story. I’ve no been as excited for a series as I have for this. The concept is so good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous