The Journals of ███ ████: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I have to get going," Emma said. "Nice to see you, Emilia."

"Yeah, likewise. Have a great holiday, Emma."

And then Emma walked away without even looking at me.

What's ironic is that if the three of us were in the same room today, it's Emilia and Emma who would be the least pleased to see each other. There is bad, bad blood between the two British beauties, but once again, that's a story for another time.

As we were standing there -- myself shell shocked and Emilia utterly amused with herself -- someone came over that I was very thrilled to see: Felicity Jones.

This I was really excited about, not just because Felicity is smoking hot -- and that went doubly so tonight as she was wearing a gorgeous, knee-length blue velvet dress -- but because as a big Star Wars fan I couldn't wait to see Rogue One in about a year's time.

"Felicity!" Emilia said, giving the future Jyn Erso a hug. "It's so wonderful to see you! Do you know ███?"

Felicity was looking me up and down, "I think we met in passing in February at the Academy Awards," she said, "But other than that all I have to go off of is stories, whispers, rumors."

"All good, I hope?" I asked.

"Depends on your definition of good, I guess," she said with a smirk.

"Touché," I said laughing. "But I have to tell you since I didn't get a chance after the ceremony last year. I was sad to see you lose the Oscar. You were absolutely sensational in The Theory of Everything. That movie does not work without you, and honestly I thought you were so much better than Eddie. He owes you that Oscar."

"You're sweet," she said, smiling. "But there was no way I was taking down Julianne Moore. Bloody powerhouse performance in Still Alice. I'll work my whole career and never be as good in anything as she was in that."

I laughed. "That's fair, she definitely was amazing. But you have one thing that she doesn't: you're the lead of a Star Wars movie."

"Guilty as charged. But the way this thing is going, I don't know if that's a blessing or a curse."

"Oh no," Emilia said. "That bad?"

"It's a bloody mess. Gareth wants one thing, Lucasfilm wants another, Disney wants a third. We've gone through so many different rewrites, I don't know if this thing will ever be watchable. You've got me playing completely different versions of the character in different scenes that were filmed at different times, it's going to be a real laugh seeing how they stitch this thing together."

"Yikes. That sounds like a mess," I said. "But that's Disney for you."

"True. I don't know what I was thinking."

"Oh, I know what you were thinking," Emilia said. "A fat lead in a Star Wars film salary is what you were thinking."

"And those residuals," I added. "God, you'll probably be able to live off them forever."

"Well, yeah, I suppose that's true," Felicity said with a sly grin. "There are benefits."

"Like a cast of just you and a bunch of hunky men on set with you?" Emilia added with a smirk. "I bet you all have a great time on set."

She made sure to nudge me in the ribs as she said that. I never asked exactly what she meant, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't instantly imagine the entire male cast all packed into Felicity's trailer at the same time.

"It's...not a bad set," Felicity said. "Though it can be a little tough given that not everyone speaks English."

Emilia gave a wicked grin at this. "Guess, you just have to find other ways to communicate, right, F?"

I think Felicity picked up her meaning because she gave a shocked face, and said, "God, Em!" but gave me a wink that Emilia couldn't see.

It went on like this all night. Emilia took me from gorgeous actress to gorgeous actress, and for every last one of them she either whispered filthy, nasty things into my ear trying to get me to picture these women at their sluttiest or just straight up alluded to it in front of them. I think the goal was clear: she was trying to work me up like she'd never worked me up before. It was excruciating, but it also made me as horny as I'd ever been in my entire life.

After about three hours of this, Emilia said, "What do you say, love, think you're ready to leave?" Of course I was ready to go. I was ready to go the second I saw her in her dress, and that was before tonight's tour de force of teasing that Emilia had just given me.

"God, yes, please, let's get out of here," I said. "I don't know if I can take any more of this. I need you."

Emilia's face looked at first extremely pleased with herself, but then she wiped her face clean of all satisfaction. Then she gave me the most innocent smile she's ever given me and said, "Well, I better go grab Maisie, then."

Holy fucking shit. Emilia had put a lot of ideas in my head that night, but the Maisie one...fuck. Was this really happening?

I just stood there in stunned silence as Emilia, for the first time that night, left me all alone and went across the room over to the bar where Maisie was seated. My eyes were totally glued as Emilia went up to Maisie who had this guy all over her up at the bar. Emilia snuck up behind Maisie, whispered something in her ear, and I could see Maisie's face change entirely. Then she got up from the bar, said something to the guy that made him look like he'd just been punched in the face, and then Maisie and Emilia started walking my way.

I would have given anything to have heard exactly what Emilia had said to Maisie to get her to join her at that moment. I don't know why Emilia didn't take me with her over there, but maybe she really did want to give Maisie a chance to say no to whatever Emilia had told her was about to happen.

What I think is undeniably clear is that whatever Emilia had eluded to earlier by saying "Just you wait and see what I got you," if she'd meant Maisie by that, she hadn't made that plan with Maisie beforehand. Emilia had to have been flying completely by the seat of her pants, so confident in her power of persuasion that she could get the universe to bend to her will.

And just for me.

"We're ready," Emilia said the instant they made their way back to me, and then they each took my arm and I walked them out of the party to the jealous stares of all the men in that room and half the women too.

On the way out, we passed Nathalie. She saw us heading out to the limo that we'd arrived in, and she said, "Well, there goes my ride," and gave me a wink. When I was more naive, I might have said, "I hope she got home alright," but I would not be at all surprised if home was not her intended destination that night.

Once we got to the limo, I opened the door to let the ladies in before me. Once I followed them inside, I noticed that Emilia had moved up to the spot where she could put up the privacy screen so the driver couldn't see what was about to happen, and as soon as she did that Maisie jumped in my lap and started making out with me. I had been a little worried that things might get a little awkward at first given that I didn't know what exactly Emilia might have told Maisie or if the thing she had whispered in my ear was precisely what they had agreed on, but all awkwardness went out the door the second Maisie had pounced.

She was a great kisser. I've had more tender kisses in my life, but Maisie was clearly extremely hungry that night, and it was hot as hell having her attack me right there in that back seat, shoving her tongue down my throat. And all the while, Emilia was sitting on the other seat staring at us and grinning. I don't care if you're an exhibitionist or not, but there's really nothing like the feeling of watching someone you care deeply about watch you with someone else.

This went on for several minutes. Maisie attacking my mouth, me groping her body as she sat in my lap, Emilia watching the two of us all the while.

After a few minutes, Maisie jumped off my lap and sat down next to me and started to go for my belt. I think Emilia would have been content to let us make out given the ride was not too long, but once Emilia saw what was happening, she jumped up and sat right between us, moving Maisie away from me. "Oh, no you don't. Not yet!"

I was so pissed. My cock had been aching for attention all night. I mean, it had been over three hours of teasing at this point, and I was ready for something, anything. And Maisie was ready to give it to me, but Emilia said no.

But she saw my face and knew how pissed I was, so she said, "Here, this will keep you two occupied," and pulled her straps down and let her tits free. So, of course I went straight for her left tit and Maisie the same on her right.

She wasn't wrong about it keeping us occupied, and I think we were both more than content to keep sucking on her tits like we'd never seen one before in our lives. Licking, sucking, groping, even making out in between them. And if you've seen Game of Thrones, you know that Emilia has absolutely perfect breasts. Perfect handfuls and so soft with the most suckable nipples you could ever ask for. She absolutely loves having them sucked too. It wasn't long and she was moaning loudly with pleasure, and though I couldn't confirm it at that moment, I knew Emilia well enough to know that it made her soaking wet.

And you know the saying "time flies when you're having fun?" Well, it wasn't long and we got to the hotel. We pulled in, and Emilia quickly pulled up the straps of her dress. Not a second too soon either. Moments later, the driver had opened our door, and we quickly filed out of the limo. I took Emilia and Maisie's arms in mine once more, and we made our way into to lobby. The look on the face of that driver was one I'll never forget. I've never seen someone more jealous.

Once we were inside, we quickly scrambled through the lobby and into the elevator. Once we were inside, Emilia told Maisie "45th floor."

And while Maisie was pushing the button, Emilia dropped to her knees, whipped out my cock, and started blowing me right there. I probably do not need to clarify this point, but she did not need to do anything to get me hard. She started by taking me deep, all the way down to the base so she could cover me in her spit, and then she pulled back out to work on the head while she pumped the base with her right hand.

It's safe to say that Maisie was absolutely pissed when she turned back around and saw what was going on, which I think was what Emilia wanted. I honestly couldn't have told you if blowing me was more for my benefit or more about teasing Maisie. Either way, I was not complaining. But Maisie was. She was just staring there absolutely fuming at Emilia.

After about a minute -- maybe 45 seconds, it's kind of a blur -- the elevator arrived on the 45th floor. When the elevator dinged and the doors opened, Emilia got up off her knees with catlike quickness, grabbed Maisie's hand, and pulled her out of the elevator. I was left there hanging with my cock pointed straight out into the hallway. Thank god there was no one out there waiting to go down.

I quickly stuffed my cock back in my pants, and if I was uncomfortable before that, it was nothing in comparison to how it felt to stuff myself back into my pants at maximum hardness. I would have loved to just made the sprint to my room, but nothing says Merry Christmas like being arrested for public indecency.

The ladies didn't have a key for the room, so I had to let them in. And when they walked in, Maisie kind of forgot about me for a second as she was blown away by the incredible suite, and Emilia took the opportunity to pull me in close for a kiss. After about 15-20 seconds of tasting Emilia's sweet lips, she learned in close and said, "Enjoy," and pushed me towards Maisie.

I picked up Maisie to take her over to the bed, and she immediately put her arms around my neck, her legs around my waist, and began sticking her tongue down my throat again. Then I threw her down onto the mattress and climbed up and started making out with her again while Emilia gave us an assist by removing Maisie's shoes. Maisie was moaning hard into my mouth while I kissed her, and I knew that she wasn't going to be content with making out for long. Truthfully, neither was I.

After a minute or so, I scooted my way back down the bed, hiked up her dress a little, and found her panties. I went to pull them down, but they were soaked through so completely that my fingers had a hard time even grabbing hold of them. Eventually I had to resort to slipping my fingers underneath the straps around her waist because at least those were dry. While this was going on, Emilia had dragged over a chair to sit by the side of the bed and just enjoy the show Maisie and I were about to put on for her, so once I got those panties down Maisie's legs, I tossed them over to Emilia so she could see the fruits of her efforts.

"You did this," I told her, and she gave me a very satisfied smile in return.

Before I'd seen how wet Maisie was, my plan had to been to simply get her ready, but clearly that wasn't going to be necessary. That said, once I saw her gorgeous, obviously freshly waxed pussy, I knew there was no way I could resist making of meal of the treat laying before me. So, of course, I dived right in, and what a Christmas meal it was.

"Oh, fuck," she said as my tongue touched her.

Never in my life has my Christmas stocking been full of candy sweeter than how Maisie tasted, and I licked all up and down her entrance to lick up as much of her juices as I could. This made Maisie moan like crazy, and the more she moaned, the more hungrily I ate. The more hungrily I ate, the more she quivered.

And so it went for a blissful few minutes as I used every trick in my oral tool belt to bring her as close to orgasm as I could. Licking, flicking, sucking, tongue penetration; I gave her everything I had. I'm not going to say my oral talents are top tier -- in fact I'd be willing to guess of the three of us in the room, I was the least talented in that area -- but clearly I was not bad either. It had been my plan to not let her orgasm and make her do that on my cock instead, but the wetter she continued to get and the sweeter she tasted, the more I knew that I had to feel the rush of her juices flood my face.

"Oh, goddddddddd!!!!!" she finally yelled as her dam began to burst and she exploded all over my face while I lapped up all of the juices spilling out of her vagina. "That was fucking amazing."

After she was finished, Maisie collapsed back onto the bed, and I went over to kiss Emilia so she could taste Maisie for herself.

"God damn," she said after our lips touched. "She is sweet."

"I would have let you taste for yourself, but I kind of got lost in the moment," I laughed.

"You certainly did," she laughed. "But I don't think Maisie minded."

"Not at all," Maisie laughed. "I fucking needed that."

"Speaking of needs," Emilia said, "I think I know what you need," she added with a wicked grin before reaching for my belt and undoing my pants.

Once I was out of them, I climbed back on the bed. Even though I had been occupied for the last several minutes, I was still as hard as I'd ever been in my life, so I climbed on top of Maisie and got ready to enter her.

"Wait," she said.

Wait? Seriously?

"I want to taste it first. I neeeeeed to taste it."

Well, when she put it like that. Who was I to deny her request?

So, I got off of her and backed up enough to give her room to flip over. Once she was off her back and onto her knees, she quickly pulled her dress up and over her head so that she was completely naked. I marveled at her petite, firm body. She was in great shape, and while her breasts were small, they were so firm and cute. Had the promise of a blowjob not just been put on the table, I would have been all over them.

I was kneeling on the bed at this point, and once the dress was all the way off, she got on all fours and took me into her mouth. You know how I said that Nathalie took her time and savored the experience? That apparently was not Maisie's style. She was clearly an extremely greedy cocksucker. There was not a lot of tongue action in her blowjob, but what Maisie lacked in technique she made up for in pure, unadulterated hunger.

"Jesus Christ," I said as I felt the beginnings of her oral attack. What more could I say?

Typically when a woman is treating me with their mouth, I try and do them the courtesy of looking them in the eyes, but I found that hard to do with Maisie. For one, she was staring at the cock she was devouring, not my face, and for two, with Maisie's ass presented like it was as she was positioned on all fours, I couldn't help but stare at it with the thoughts of what Emilia had promised earlier floating in my brain.

I was especially glad at this point that Emilia had sent Nathalie my way to get an orgasm out of me earlier that night; the way Maisie was attacking my cock with her mouth and throat, there was no way I would have lasted. This was a sloppy, sloppy blowjob, and I think it would not at all be wrong to say that what she was doing was fucking her own face with my cock. It was truly a sight to behold, and her tight throat was going to make me nut if she kept this up for too long.

"Oh, god. Ohhhhhhh, fuck!"

I believe that thought was running through Emilia's head too, because after about 90 seconds of this, and once she saw my hips start to thrust into Maisie's face, she got up from her chair and pulled me away from her younger co-star.

"I don't think that's where you want to cum, is it, love?"

"No," I said with a grin, and then she started to undress me. First she undid my tie and flung it across the room. Then she slipped off my jacket and tossed it on the floor. Finally, she started to unbutton my shirt. With each button she undid, she gave me a kiss down my chest, each one leaving a lipstick mark, from collarbone to crotch.

I think the subtext was clear. She was marking me as her own, and anything I did with Maisie was because she allowed it.

Once she had me naked, she said three little words that will never leave my brain for as long as I live.

"Take her, baby."

So, of course I did just that. I immediately flipped Maisie back on her back and mounted her. And good god was she ever tight. Even as wet as she was, she was far too tight for me to slide completely in with one stroke.

"Ho-ly shi-it," she said as I entered her. "You're fucking huge!" I don't really think I am, but I think Maisie would have felt anyone was massive with as tight as she was, so I'm sure I absolutely felt as huge as she thought I was.

There's no understating how wet she was, though, so it wasn't long before I was able to open her up enough to take me all the way down. And once that happened, I was able to slide in and out, in and out, at a rapidly quickening pace. It had to quicken up because it was almost like as soon as I slid out her pussy was trying to grab me back in. It clearly was not just her mind that wanted me, it was all of her down to a molecular level. This was a woman who wanted to get fucked, and I was more than happy to give it to her.

Maisie was a short woman, but she wasn't so short that when she wrapped her legs around my back that I didn't feel the squeeze as she brought me closer. I kissed her on the lips as I continued to slide in and out with increasing ease, and she seemed to be liking the relatively slow pace as we started off tenderly.

After a minute or two of this, I could feel an orgasm building inside her, and I think getting closer was giving her less and less control of her legs. Before long, their vice-like grip around my back had lessened, and I took the opportunity to change my position slightly, getting myself ready to quicken the pace. I grabbed her arms and pinned them to the bed right above her head. Then I pulled nearly all the way out of her before slamming all the way into her as hard as I could, the sound making a loud smack as our bodies collided.