The Journals of ███ ████: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ho-"

*smack*

"-ly"

*smack*

"shit!"

*smack*

*smack*

*smack*

"Fuck."

*smack*

"Me."

*smack*

"HARDER!"

*SMACK*

I pulled completely out of her, and let go of her arms. She looked at me a little confused, but then I grabbed her legs, hoisted them up on my shoulders, and re-entered her. With this new position of leverage, I was able to get deeper into her pussy than I had before, and I doubled my efforts on pounding her into the mattress.

All the while this was happening, Emilia was sitting in that chair watching us. Briefly I looked over at her and saw that he hand and slipped under her dress and into her panties, but other than a quick look at her proud face, I was not able to spend much attention at her. I really wish I could have, because watching Emilia watch me was, if only for a few seconds, one of the hottest things I'd ever seen.

About a minute or so of this, and Maisie reached another orgasm. This one was much more powerful that the first one; she came on my cock and she came hard.

After she came, I pulled out of her for a few moments to let her catch her breath. She was panting hard at this point, and really I had gotten pretty close to cumming in her tight pussy myself, so I was grateful for a little bit of a break.

After Maisie had a minute or two to catch her breath, Emilia gave her one simple direction.

"Maisie, flip over."

Maisie was a good girl and did as she was told, and I don't know exactly what Emilia had in mind, but once I saw her puckered asshole staring at me, I dove in face first. I don't know if this was what Maisie was expecting. Maybe she was expecting me to stick it back in and fuck her from behind, I don't know. But as soon as my tongue hit her ass, she was moaning once again. This moan was a little different from the one she'd made when I was eating her out a little while ago. That one was intense and needy, but when I stuck my tongue in her ass, something about the moan was much more primal. It was hot as fuck.

Emilia didn't let us go at this for long. After a minute or so, she asked Maisie if she was ready.

"YES! Fucking finally, please. I thought you might have changed your mind."

Well, that cleared that up. Maisie did know what Emilia had in mind.

As soon as Emilia got that confirmation, she jumped up from her chair and ran into the bathroom. When she came out, she was holding two things in her hands: a huge towel and a truly massive bottle of lube.

She laid the towel on the bed and asked Maisie to get on all fours on top of it. Once she was in position, Emilia absolutely coated Maisie's ass in more lube than I'd probably ever seen poured at one time in my life, and then she did the exact same to my cock.

"Stick it in," she told me.

I was ready to try, but honestly I had no idea how it was going to work. When my tongue was in Maisie's ass, it was clear that she was exceptionally tight. If she'd had as much as a toy up there previously, I would have been shocked. But I was going to do what Emilia told me, so I lined my cock up with Maisie's ass.

At first, it seemed like it was going to be impossible. It was like trying to poke a sword into a brick wall. I pushed and pushed and pushed, and her asshole just wouldn't take me.

"Maisie," Emilia said with as sweet of a voice as she could muster. "You're going to have to relax. Just breathe and relax. You can do this."

"Okay," she said. "Breathing. Relaxing. Try again."

After about five minutes of breathing, relaxing, and a little bit of finger penetration from Emilia to try and get her used to opening up, I was able to finally slip half the head in, and then a few seconds later, her ass swallowed the whole head.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" she screamed in pain.

I quickly pulled out. "Are you okay?"

"Yes! Bloody hell that hurt. Do it again!"

I laughed. "Okay, here goes," and then I stuck the head back in.

"Jesus Christ this is huge. How do you do this, Emilia? This feels like I'm gonna die!"

Emilia just laughed at her and encouraged me to try and fill her up some more. She kept the lube coming, pouring more and more of it in as I pushed in and out, probably no more than a half an inch at a time. While Maisie's ass took more and more of me, Emilia told her that she was a good girl and that she could do this just like her. It was so hot seeing Emilia directing the show like this, and I was determined to get my dick fully sheathed in Maisie's ass if that's what Emilia wanted.

After maybe five minutes of this, Maisie tapped out and said she needed to stop.

"It's not going to fit, that thing is going to rip me in two." We had gotten about half way at that point, and honestly she may have been right. It didn't feel like I was going to be able to fit any more of myself in there. She was just too tight.

So at that time Emilia whipped off her dress and said "Let me show you how it's done," and then she got on all fours next to Maisie.

Now, Emilia is so used to anal sex that when we normally do it, we don't even typically use lube. If she's given me a blowjob or if I'm covered in her pussy juices, that's usually enough to get me to slide into her. So the fact that I was already covered in lube? That meant I was able to slide all the way into Emilia's ass on the first try, and Maisie just looked on in awe. I think that made her determined to take it all, because she was watching the immense pleasure on Emilia's very expressive face, and I could to tell right then that she knew she wanted that feeling for herself.

After about 30 seconds, Emilia and I got into such a groove that I was able to start giving her a pure animalistic pounding, and after a minute of that Maisie yelled, "PLEASE LET ME TRY IT AGAIN!"

I pulled out of Emilia and pushed as hard as I possibly could into Maisie's ass. I couldn't believe it, but I was fully sheathed.

"HOLY FUCK!" she yelled. "THAT'S SO DEEP OH MY GOD. OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

I just held it there in her ass for a moment to let her adjust, and she just kept on freaking out the whole time.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I can't believe it's fucking all the way in, Jesus fucking Christ!"

Any other day and Emilia might have been pissed at me for leaving her without permission, but she had flipped onto her side and was just watching the two of us, beaming as she listened to Maisie freak out next to her.

After giving Maisie about 20 seconds to adjust to the feeling of having a cock fully embedded into her ass, I pulled back slowly so that just my head was in, and then I slowly pushed back until she had me all the way once again.

And let me tell you, this felt amazing. I've had the pleasure of being inside many women in my life, and no one has ever felt as tight as Maisie did.

It didn't take long and I was able to pick up the pace so that I was fucking her ass for real. Maisie's screams turned into moans, and I could tell that she loved the feeling as much as I did. So much so that after two minutes of this, she had her third orgasm of the evening. She came hard, and I think that gave me the permission I needed to realize that I was close to my own and that I had no interest in holding off any longer. So, I pounded her hard for another minute or two, and then I hit the point of no return.

"Oh, god, Maisie!" was about all I could get out before I buried myself completely and absolutely unloaded what felt like a truly massive load deep inside her ass. I had to shoot six or seven ropes into her.

When I backed out of her, I could see that it was as big of a load as it felt. It started to leak out of her, and Emilia was quick to get behind her and eat as much of the load as she could straight from her ass. Of all the hot sights I'd seen that evening, that may have been at the top of the list.

"How was it?" Emilia asked her as soon as she'd finished cleaning her up with her mouth. "Everything you'd dreamed of?"

"God, yes, that was amazing. Now I know why you love that so much. Thank you!" Maisie turned around and kissed Emilia.

"You're welcome," Emilia said between kisses, "but since you're the one that got to have all the fun," she added while looking at me in a really? look that made it clear she wasn't expecting me to cum without letting her have some fun too, "I think it's time for you to pay back my generosity." Emilia then laid down on her back and directed Maisie to her -- in contrast stark contrast to Maisie's -- very hairy pussy.

What followed was Maisie and Emilia absolutely going to town on each other. I got the sense that this was a first for the two of them too, so I got a firsthand view of them exploring each other's bodies and learning how to make each other cum. After about a half hour, maybe 45 minutes of the two of them fingering, eating each other out, and even 69ing right in front of me, I was ready to go again once more.

Once Emilia saw that I was throbbing again from watching them, she looked at me and said "My turn," crawled over to me where I had been laying down watching them, and mounted me. Emilia riding me was something I was very used to, but that didn't make it any less of a pleasurable experience, especially after the night she'd put me through. As she rode me, we were kissing, I was sucking her breasts, and it was almost as if Maisie wasn't even there. It was just the two of us doing the thing we'd gotten so very practiced with in the years leading up to this.

After almost 10 minutes of this, she was ready to return to doggy style, her favorite position. So, she got off of me and got on all fours, and I entered her from behind. After so long of her doing all the work, I was ready to really give it to her. I've been with a lot of women, but there is truly nothing like plowing Emilia Clarke from behind. The way she arches her back so that her ass is accentuated in the best way, the way her pillowy behind ripples as you smack into it with each thrust, there's nothing like it.

After about five minutes of me plowing Emilia from behind, I think Maisie was starting to feel neglected because she got down on all fours beside her co-star and gave me a look that said "I know you want more of this."

She wasn't wrong.

So, I pulled out of Emilia and started fucking Maisie. I don't think Emilia was pissed, especially after I re-entered her about 30 seconds later. I kept this pace up, 30 seconds with Emilia, 30 seconds with Maisie. 30 seconds with Emilia, 30 seconds with Maisie. 30 seconds with Emilia, 30 seconds with Maisie. On and on for about 4 more minutes, and then Maisie said, "Go back in my ass this time," and who was I to disobey that request?

And what a different experience it was than the first time I tried to enter her. I didn't even have to use lube as the lubrication from the two co-stars pussies was enough for me to slide right into Maisie. I fucked her in the ass for like 30 seconds like that, and then when I went back to Emilia, I went for her tighter hole too.

So on I went, back and forth, asshole to asshole, fucking them harder and harder with each switch until it was abundantly clear that I was going to have cum. I told them it was going to happen, and they took one look at each other and it was like they read each others minds and jumped off the bed and got on their knees in front of the bed.

"███, cum on our faces," Emilia said.

"Yes! Give us that big fat load!"

Well, I don't know that it was going to be all that fat given that it was my third load of the night, but I was happy to oblige them either way. I had about two big shots left in me, one for each of them, and then about two more tiny ones and then I was finished. I collapsed back onto the bed, fully and completely spent.

"Fuck." That's all I could say. "That was..."

"Amazing," Maisie added. "Absolutely amazing." Then she turned to Emilia and said, "I see why you like him."

The three of us just laughed.

Even laughing at that point was extremely tiring, so I fell back onto the bed and just stared at the ceiling for a little while. I heard the girls get off the floor and go into the shower, and after a much longer time than it would have taken to get cleaned up, they emerged from the bathroom.

"All yours!" Emilia said, and exhausted, I picked myself up off that bed and made my way into the bathroom.

After what I would say was a normal amount of time for a shower, I came back into the bedroom to see a naked Emilia Clarke on one side of my bed and a naked Maisie Williams on the other side.

They were not going to make this easy for me.

Thankfully, they didn't seem to have anything else in mind because when I climbed down in between them and laid down, they each put a head on my chest and we fell fast asleep.

I've never felt more like a king.

The next morning I was woken up to the feeling of two sets of lips on my cock, and if you've never experienced that, it's a pretty good way to wake up, I have to say.

A short while later, the three of us -- none of who really needed a morning shower given the fact that we'd only gotten cleaned up mere hours ago -- made our way into the bathroom and took a very lengthy shower. It seemed like the girls kept finding a way to get more dirty in there, and I certainly wasn't resisting any of it.

Once we finally got out of there more than an hour later, Maisie said she had to go, so we kissed her goodbye and sent her on her way.

"It was great to meet you, Maisie. I hope we see more of each other."

"Oh, as long as Emilia doesn't mind, I'd love that."

"Of course! You can have him whenever you want!" Emilia laughed.

"Good. I want to introduce you to Sophie," she said as she walked away, making my mind absolutely race at the possibility.

The rest of the weekend was something of a blur. Emilia and I didn't leave that hotel room for the next two days, and we thoroughly explored every nook and cranny of that place. We may have even turned the TV on once or twice.

Eventually on Sunday afternoon, it was time for her to leave.

"This was...amazing," I said, staring at her. "The greatest weekend ever."

She just beamed at me. "Anything for you. Merry Christmas, baby." I pulled her in for a kiss, and then she was gone.

I thought back to what she said at the beginning of that party, and she was right. One Christmas in London, and I never did want to spend it anywhere else ever again.