The Slave's Journey Begins Ch. 05

Story Info
A slave has his first deep experience with his Mistress...
1.9k words
4.58
7.4k
7
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He followed Her down the hallway, listening to the click-clack of Her heels on the hard stone floor. He admired the curves of Her body swaying slightly from side to side inside the tight leather bodice as She walked. Her legs and shapely ankles were simply electric as shown off with each stride by Her black fishnets. She was simply a dream - or a nightmare - come true.

He followed Her upwards on the stairs, the leash being held by Her right hand near her right shoulder, pulling him forward as She walked. Finally they ascended the stairs and She led him to a room off the hallway that he had not been in previously. She strode to the center of the room and with one word, "Stand" he stopped, his eyes taking in the darkened wood paneling and the heavy wood furniture which lay around the edges of the room. There was a heavy upholstered chair near the center of the room, a bit further away from where he was standing.

Wordlessly She stepped over to a table which had various instruments and such displayed across the surface. She lifted something in Her hand, turned and walked over to stop directly in front of him. She then pulled his leash and led him to stand in front of the chair. Her voice was strong and commanding when She said, "Kneel!"

He dropped to his knees in front of the chair. She said, "Face down on the floor! Ass in the air!" He felt a cold sensation as something was applied to his anus. This was soon followed by an anal plug slowly being inserted into him. He gasped as the plug stretched and stretched his anus until finally, with a physical 'pop', it slid in and settled into place. He could feel it deep inside him.

"Now, hands behind!" She stated.

His hands quickly crossed behind his back. He heard a click and found that he could not move his wrists from behind his back. He surmised that She had locked his wrist restraints together.

"Now ankles together!" She stated.

He shuffled and after pulling his legs and ankles together he heard another click. Again, he could not separate his ankles; She must have locked his ankle restraints together.

She walked away to the side table. On Her return She stood before him with the chair behind her. "Now, today you will learn to focus on my pleasure, my needs and my wants. Look at me!"

He lifted his head and gazed at what was in Her hands.

She held up a gag and turned it so he could see all aspects of it. She turned it and showed him that it had two parts - one part shaped like a cock which she then unceremoniously pushed into his mouth. He gagged slightly as the cock filled his mouth, forcing his mouth wide as the cock hit the back of his throat. He moaned around the gag and drew breath through his nostrils. He has seen that the other part of the gag was a dildo that faced forward. He felt and heard Her tightening the straps that went around his head. When She finished he shook his head several times and realized that it would not be coming off unless and until someone loosened the straps that held it tightly in place.

Satisfying herself that the gag was tightened correctly, She lifted a black leather blindfold and with two hands, and held it up for him to see. He noticed a ring on the top part of the straps which would place it on the upper back of his head. She then placed the blindfold over his eyes. He could hear and feel Her tightening the straps that went behind his head, over the top of his head and under his chin. He realized that this was a serious blindfold; once tightened he doubted that he would be able to loosen it without the use of both of his hands and some considerable time spend on the buckles that held it tightly in place. All sight was lost to him.

He then heard Her heels on the floor walk away and he heard what sounded like clothing softly hitting the floor. Hearing Her return he heard what sounded like a ceramic plate being put on the floor between his thighs.

A tug on his leash then pulled him forward. He heard the sounds of Her sitting and settling into the chair. The leash was then pulled downwards at the same time as She said, "Lean Forward".

He carefully leaned forward and his nostrils were filled with Her musky scent. He felt Her hand on his head, pulling him forward and urging him to shuffle closer to the chair. Her voice then said, "Now you will learn to pleasure me. You have not earned the privilege of seeing Your Mistress and watching Her. You are here to act for Her pleasure, for Her enjoyment, only. Failure to please Your Mistress will result in strict punishment. However, I sense that You will not fail me; you know that the path forward is to please Your Mistress as She wishes to be pleased."

Suddenly, with a jolt, he felt the anal plug deep inside him start to vibrate. She pulled his head even further forward and he felt the forward part of the gag meet with some resistance. He knew that further pressure on his head would push the forward part of the dildo gag into Mistress' pussy. He heard Her sigh and deeply inhaled Her scent. He felt the dildo go in deeper. Finally it would go no further. Her voice had fallen deeper and was husky when She said, "Fuck me with the dildo slave. Hard. Pleasure me. Make me moan. Show me how my slave can please me. Be my fuck toy."

With the buzz in his ass, he felt the pressure of the cage surrounding his cock. He then pulled his head back a bit and then pushed forward. He realized that with each forward movement, not only was he forcing the dildo deep inside his Mistress' pussy, but the cock gag was also forced back into his mouth and throat. He was fucking his Mistress with the dildo as well as fucking his own mouth with the cock gag, gagging a bit with each thrust. All the while the anal plug was buzzing deep inside his ass. He moaned....

Over and over and over again he pushed the dildo deep inside his Mistress. As times, his Mistress' hands were on his head, urging him to push the dildo in deeper and deeper. He gagged as the thrusts became stronger and stronger and Her counter-thrusts forced the cock gag deep into his mouth and throat. Her moans were getting louder and louder and the energy of his thrusts increased and increased.

He felt and heard the chair creak with all the movement. Over and over again he thrust with his mouth and head, forcing the dildo deep inside his Mistress. He was rewarded with the increase in volume and frequency of Her cries.

"Faster, slave...faster!!! Fuck me hard. Fuck me harder......yeessssSSSSSSSS.." She screamed over and over again. Her screams and moans filled his head even as the buzz of the dildo inside him started making him moan and cry out behind the cock gag. He felt the pressure of the anal plug as it buzzed and buzzed and his cock was squeezed tight by the steel of the cock cage. A feeling like he needed to pee badly came over him, but he dared not stop his thrusts.

She said, "That's it slave....hard...harder.....i wish to cum just as you are milked from the anal plug. Now...harder!!! HARDER!!!!!! Oh YESSSSSSSSSS!!!" as Her hips thrust against his dildo gag, pushing the cock deep into his throat. He gagged but kept the thrusts going....suddenly She cried out Her loudest, longest cry yet, arched Her back and then collapsed back against the chair, Her breath ragged and fast. She kept thrusting and moaning and twisting Her hips against the dildo. Finally Her breathing slowed and a calm settled upon Her.

"That's it slave - imagine that there is a cock inside your mouth and one filling Your ass. You are a slave and you will be penetrated as and when i wish."

He felt Her lean forward and then She said, "There slave...i see You were milked by the anal plug. Good. I knew you would not have to have the cock cage removed to perform an anal milking." With that She stood up and he heard Her walk behind him. She loosened the gag and slipped it off him, only to be replaced by a ring gag that was pushed behind his teeth, forcing his mouth open.

Then he felt some movement on his head and then his head was pulled backward by the ring on his blindfold. He found he could not move. His mouth was left facing upwards, open courtesy of the ring gag.

"Now slave - tell me - what should a good slave be taught?" She walked around him as he heard Her heels on the hard floor. His mind raced, thinking of all the things a Mistress could teach Her slave. He realized that this was not an invitation to speak and he remained quiet, listening.

"There are many things a slave should be taught, but today we are going to focus on just one. A slave who has cum, deliberately or otherwise, or has been milked, needs to be taught to swallow their own cum." With that, he felt and heard the ceramic plate between his legs being lifted and then he tasted his own cum being dripped into his open, waiting mouth.

"Slaves have to be taught to eat their own cum, don't they slave?" she said and he could hear the pleasure in Her voice. She then placed Her fingers on his nose and squeezed his nostrils shut. "You see, with your nostrils shut, the only way you can breathe is via your mouth, which is filled with your cum. You have no choice slave. To breathe you have to clear your mouth and the only way you can do that now is by swallowing. Enjoy your little treat dear. This may be the first time... but it certainly will not be the last...."

She waited until he could hold his breath no longer; the ring gag prevented him from being able to push the cum out of his mouth as it had slid to the back of his throat. He quickly swallowed the cum and gasped a fresh breath of air...

"There now slave...that's a good boi. You can stay like this and savor the taste of Your cum while I go and freshen up a bit. Don't go anywhere" she giggled as he heard Her walking out of the room.

He was left, ankles secured, wrists secured, head bent back by the blindfold that was secured to the floor behind him. His cock ached in the steel cock cage and his ass was still invaded by the plug deep inside him. He moaned in frustration and yet - he realized that this was exactly what he had been aching for - a strict Domme who used him for Her own pleasure while keeping him in a heightened state of unrelenting arousal. He couldn't move, his hands and ankles were tightly secured, his mouth was filled with the taste of his own cum, his cock was locked in tight chastity, he was blindfolded he ached from months of unrelieved arousal ....and he couldn't be happier...