The Slave's Journey Begins Ch. 06

Story Info
A slave's journey into submission deepens..
1k words
4.57
3.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while he heard Her heels coming back into the room. The blindfold was loosened and then removed, along with the ring gag. He worked his jaw trying to restore motion into the stretched muscles. Then his hands were unlocked as well as his ankles. A leash was attached to his collar and his Mistress uttered one word: "Stand!" He stood, shakily, on his legs who felt the blood return after his time spent kneeling.

She waited a bit for him to regain his sense of balance and then pulled him forward into a washroom. "Clean up Slave - quickly - and clean up the anal plug as well. Leave it on the counter near the washbasin. With that she left the washroom, leaving him to his tasks.

Upon completing he walked out and stood before Her. She looked at him wordlessly. Grabbing the leash, she lead him out of the room, down the hallway and back into the basement. She stopped before a room and stated: "Now slave this is a walk-in shower. I will secure your hands above you. Here you will have all body hair removed from your body save for that which is on your head. I expect you, from this time on, to keep your body entirely hair-free. We will arrange a time before a web camera when you are at your home, to have a safe that can only be opened by me remotely via the web. It will have a key to unlock your cock cage. In full view of the web camera, you are to remove all hair from your privates, clean the cage and then lock it back on. Then the key is to be returned to the safe and the safe will be locked. This is to ensure that you are following your instructions on staying entirely hair free, it will afford me a time to complete an inspection and it will prevent you from abusing this time. Any attempt at an erection or pleasure during these sessions will result in my revoking my taking You on as a slave. Oh and by the way, the cock cage will remain locked and there will be no ability for you to unlock it to regain access to the key.

With that She lead him into the walk-in shower and secured his wrists above his head. With that She began the task of removing the hair entirely from his body, including his cock and balls. Once completed, She turned on the shower and rinsed all the depilatory cream from his body. She locked on the cock cage, unlocked his hands and then said: "Now slave, finish the shower with the soap and shampoo etc. I will be waiting outside." With that She left and he resumed his task.

Toweling off, he stood before his Mistress. "Good" She said. "A slave should be hair free at all times to please his Mistress. Now there is one other thing." With that She stood upwards, reattached the leash to his collar and led him to another room in the basement. He noticed that there was a woman inside that he had never seen before. She had a box before her with items that he did not recognize.

His Mistress again locked his hands above his head, one to a chain hanging from the ceiling on his right, and the other to his right. These held his hands out to the side and out rather than directly above him, as before.

His Mistress looked at him and spoke: "This is Miss X. She is a Henna artist. Before we have you wear a permanent slave collar, we have something a little less permanent for you to wear. Miss X will place a henna slave collar around your neck. You will not be able to wash it off. It will last longer if we apply a lemon juice and sugar paste to it. It will certainly last a week by the time you come back here, at which time it will be renewed until we place a permanent slave collar on you. It will be covered by a dress shirt and tie, but if you go to the gym or wear a t-shirt, it will be visible. Everyone will then be able to see that you are wearing a slave collar."

She took a long breath, looked him in the eyes and continued: "As well, we will place a slave anklet on your leg. If you go barefoot or to a pool, it will be visible, showing all that you are owned. It too will be renewed every time you return here, showing everyone your slave status."

With that She gave him a long look into his eyes, communicating that no consent was necessary. He knew that if he declined, that his service to Her would be at an end. He looked deeply into Her eyes and said: "Thank You Mistress for your gifts. Your slave will wear them proudly."

With a last look, She nodded to him and turned to Miss X. "Please take Your time - I want this to be as permanent and visible as You can make it. And yes, please make it clear that the art communicates what is being intended." With that, She turned on Her heel and left the room.

Miss X looked at the slave and said: "Please do not move. I do not wish to have to redo my work. This takes time." With that, she picked up a brush and opened some jars and proceeded to work. He felt the cold tip of the paint brush on his skin as She worked, silently. There were no mirrors in the room, so he could not see what She was doing. After some time, She then started working on one of his ankles. Looking down he could see bits and pieces when She moved to dip her brush into the mixtures She was using.

After what seemed like forever, Miss X stood and stretched out her back. "Now, stay still - the henna has to dry. After that we will apply the lemon and sugar paste to extend its lifetime. She then cleaned up her tools, putting everything in a box.

"Oh..one other thing. I forgot.." With that she opened Her box and took out Her equipment. She stated: "Henna cannot be applied to genitals. But I was instructed to leave a statement just above yours." With that she completed her work, closed her box and walked away, leaving him dangling....