The Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are a regular reader of mine, you should know that my entire reason for/motivation/method of writing has undergone a change in the last year. My life is quite different from when I started my first series, Hard Landing. I have more to occupy me and more things in my life I'm invested in. To be totally honest, I just don't have the time to write like I used to.

As a result, this series is going to come much slower, and probably with somewhat shorter chapters than my other works. You shouldn't have the expectation that updates to this series are going to be on the order of every two weeks like they were with Wheels. More like ever month or two. If waiting is a huge problem for you, you should probably say goodbye to me for now, and come back and see me in the fall. I'll probably have finished it by then. Maybe. (Maybe not)

Take care for now, friend.