The Journey Home

Story Info
Hannah gets a bit too excited travelling home to see dad.
1.1k words
4.14
19.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, this is the first story I have published so I hope you enjoy it. I would appreciate any feedback, good or bad, but hopefully you enjoy it as much as I did writing it, I know it's short but it's just to see how it all works.

*All characters are over the age of 18*

The journey home.

"This is going on forever," I mumbled to myself, incredibly bored of the long drive already, staring out at the dark road in front, my headlights illuminating the same continuous view of the motorway as I trundled along, the white lines sending me into a trance.

I shuffled my bum on the seat trying to work some feeling into it, the downside to having a skinny ass was no natural cushioning. Having been on the road for a few hours and still a long way to go my mind started to wander.

I was looking forward to seeing my dad, it had been a couple of months and I missed him, uni had been so busy I hadn't realised how much time had passed, but when I realised I made sure I put this visit in my diary. I couldn't wait to see him, to hug him, to feel him close to me.

"Stop it," I shouted to myself, my Hazel brown eyes staring back at me in the rear view mirror, I brushed my long dark hair behind my ear. I had to control my thoughts, he was my dad for fuck's sake.

It still made me feel so dirty thinking about him sexually, even after all my fantasies, I could never control the familiar throb between my legs when he crossed my mind, it was starting again now as I drove.

"Not now Hannah," I said to myself, I liked talking to myself, maybe slightly crazy, but I couldn't help it. Shit, I was starting to feel a bit horny and I never really trusted myself to make the right decisions when I needed relief.

I thought how maybe this was the time, how this might be the visit my dad and I finally give in to our desires. In my mind he wanted me too, he was just bound by the same morals that haunted me.

I had seen the looks, granted I didn't help by wearing skimpy outfits, ones that I knew he wouldn't be able to resist, even though he had so far.

I glanced down at my outfit now, planning before I left my late night reunion on this warm summers night, I took in the crevice of my cleavage in my white crop top, I squeezed and adjusted my breasts, trying to make them look a bit larger, not much hope but they would have to do. I imagined my dad taking each one in his hands as I rode him, his cock buried inside me.

For fucks sake, I thought, my eyes paying full attention to the road as the throbbing between my legs became stronger, I ran my right hand down over my flat belly to between my legs, pushing the crotch of my small red sports shorts into me, I groaned at the relief of my touch, I could feel my wetness on my lips underneath.

Could I play with myself whilst driving I thought, my fingers slowly rubbing the fabric into myself, my pussy swallowing the crotch of my panties, covering them in my sex.

It was dark enough and quiet on the roads, no one would know, I knew I had to concentrate on driving, I still had a couple hours to go, enough time for whatever mess I made to dry.

I couldn't resist, now I had touched myself I needed more, my willpower broken easily, i eased the crotch of my shorts over with my pants, fuck I was wet, my fingers instantly coated, my pussy lips sensitive and wanting, I eased a finger in, a moan escaping, adding a second and pushing them in deeper, covering them in my juices.

I moved to my clit, I was so turned on, I always got an extra thrill of doing something sexual in a place I shouldn't, I know the car isn't that risky but it still felt wrong, but so good. My fingers moved quickly, I needed to cum now, was desperate too, so wet, I imagined it was my dad's fingers, his hand inside my shorts, his face close to mine.

My orgasm was building, I was getting closer, still concentrating hard on the road.

"Shit," I said, there was a car coming, I could see it's lights behind me, going faster than I was as it came up in the right hand lane.

I stopped playing with myself, I doubt they could see me but I didn't want to risk it, it might be a police car and that would be one hell of a story to explain to my dad.

I started a mock excuse from myself, "Well dad I was fantasising about you fingering me when I got pulled over by police, I tried to stop when they went past but I was just too fucking horny."

I smiled to myself as the car went past me without paying any attention.

"Now where was I," I said, sucking on my fingers, tasting myself, and then returning my hand to between my legs, moving my clothes aside and returning the movement on my clit.

The feeling came back instantly, I needed to cum, applying more pressure. I stared ahead, my orgasm building.

I liked a finger in my ass these days when I came, but the manoeuvre whilst driving might have been too tricky, I was going to have to do without.

I didn't need it though, my moaning got louder as the finale built, my fingers faster, more desperate. An image of me and my dad on the sofa, lowering myself onto his cock.

"Motherfucker," I screamed, an orgasm overwhelming my body, my thighs and hips shaking in pure pleasure as the sensation soared through me. My pussy flooded with my juices.

I pushed my hand between my legs, holding on and squeezing my legs together, keeping my eyes fixed on the road.

I drove onwards, the odd spasm racking my body, my hand still pressed against my wet pussy, I pushed a couple of fingers in.

"Fuck I'm wet," I moaned, shame starting to wriggle inside my brain, shame around fantasising about my dad again, and whilst driving, dangerous and stupid.

I rearranged my underwear and shorts, they were damp from my exploits, hopefully I wouldn't have to stop for a break.

I stared out into the dark, hope building again about what this week might bring.

The End.