All Comments on 'The Journey Home'

by hannahsolo0405

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start

You are a good writer. And this is an excellent first chapter. I hope you continue. Congratulations. You are now a published author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thorny girl

Good start keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not terrible

Personally there was a lot more swearing than other stories I've read. I also didn't really like how fast-paced it was, it was almost as if I was speed reading in my head.

She seemed to come really fast so I'd appreciate more build up, and something slightly more realisitic. I didn't like how soaked she sounded, it was almost gross. Despite those critiques, it's a good start for sure! I look forward to reading your work in the future.

CassieKCassieKover 3 years ago
Wish I’d been in the car with you.

I read this story after the other two, but I still found it exciting.

I think you have a real good way of painting a picture with words, this was evident in your other two stories. PLEASE keep your stories coming, I find you so exhilarating.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

A very nice short story. I'm glad that you let her get off.

Maybe an added bit of excitement with 'the cowboy in the pickup truck' that cruised along side her as she finished herself off?

CommonSenseMediaCommonSenseMediaover 3 years ago

Not bad, but this probably would have fit better under the Toys & Masturbation category.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"The Journey Home:" - Definitely--without a doubt--this "clitty dittty" of a daughter and her thoughts about her ultimate greetings at home with her Dad/Father is an excellent , initial showing for the writer's ('hannahsolo0405') first time (story) at bat.....to use baseball terminology!

The only significant error in the writer's first time "at bat" was an "I" that was not capitalized. I see a great writing future in the incest genre for her--starting with the vivid thoughts of an admiring daughter with her father--eventually, occurring and often!! Bravo, and an A for an initial incestuous offering. Keep doing what you appear to have in ability, to improve and greatly impress this avid reader and others of pure and true incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great , I All your stories , Keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhannahsolo0405@hannahsolo0405
Just a 25 year old bi female wanting to share some stories, and fantasies. I'll let you decide which ones are which. Hope you enjoy reading them.