The Journey of David and Becky Ch. 01

Story Info
David and Becky play a game of tease and denial.
5.2k words
4.59
52.1k
59

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers

PROLOGUE

I lay on my bed completely naked with my hands and feet tied tightly to the four corners in a spread-eagled position. My front was completely exposed and helpless to anything my wife wanted to do to me. She knew how arousing it was for me to be so under her control and I could see on her face the cruel excitement that my predicament brought her. My penis was fully erect and throbbing for relief, but she knew that, and she wasn't going to make it easy for me.

She pulled her T-shirt up and over her head to reveal her nicely rounded, firm breasts, bouncing as she threw the skimpy garment aside. Then, she unzipped her tight jeans and pulled them down exposing her long, smooth, tanned legs. All she wore was a tiny thong that barely covered her pussy but showed her lovely, firm, succulent buttocks as she did a single twirl. Then the thong was removed, and although it made little difference to the amount of flesh exposed, the symbolism of her being completely naked brought about an extra throb from my desperate penis.

Sitting next to me on the bed, her thigh against my side, her long hair tickling against my chest, she looked into my eyes before laying down to kiss my lips gently. Her tongue slipped between my lips and met mine as her hands caressed my cheeks and wandered onto my chest gently flicking my nipples with her fingernails. I was almost shaking with lust as I took all that she offered, the nerve endings all over my body electrified by her sensual touches.

She rested her head on my chest, running her hand down over my stomach onto my abdomen. My penis gave a little jolt as it throbbed expectantly awaiting a touch from her soft fingers. The merest stroke from a single finger brought a slight moan from my lips and she laughed at how easily I was affected by such a minimal caress. Her hand wandered around my groin and thighs, then, as if answering my prayers, she placed her soft palm against my testicles. Another moan, another laugh, but my moans of pleasure grew as her hand ran over my testicles and up the hard shaft of my penis. He fingers dipping into the precum to rub on the so sensitive end.

"Please," I whispered.

She turned her grinning face to me and gave my cheek a gentle kiss. She wrapped her hand slowly around my throbbing member and stroked up and down. Her hand, now soaked in precum slid sensually along the throbbing shaft. Each slow, sensual stroke drew me that bit closer to an explosive climax, but she was taking her time, making me wait, making me plea for relief with my low whispers.

As my hips began to push up into those ecstatic strokes, I felt my orgasm approach... then she took her hand away and whispered in my ear:

"Not today, my love."

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT BECKY AN ME:

Married in 2012, three years earlier, Becky and I lived on the top floor of the beautiful Bay View Holiday Apartments, which we also owned. The apartments stood at the end of a long winding lane that snaked down a gentle sloping hill to a narrow sandy beach. The sea was less than one hundred yards away with a harbour just over to the left. Beyond the harbour and to both sides, the hills and cliffs surrounded the bay like protective arms for the many tall, proud yachts that resided within. The position was excellent, especially from our balcony on the top floor, giving incredible views across the resort.

Our apartment was one of the two luxury apartments in the building. It took up the whole of the floor enabling us to gain full benefit from the marvellous views while the second occupied the beach side of the second floor, the one below us. The six remaining smaller but very comfortable apartments on the lower floors were usually fully occupied by holiday makers from early spring to late autumn. Even during winter months, at least two or three were in use; all providing a comfortable living for us.

The apartment block had been owned by my aunt who lived in and ran them with my uncle until he died a few years earlier. This was when she had made the suggestion that we should move in and run the business on their behalf. The idea of living in such a beautiful location was hard to turn down, and with Becky's career being that of an accountant, the set up was ideal and worked perfectly. When my aunt died last year, as she and my uncle were childless and I had no siblings, she left them to me.

Becky was twenty-eight and ran the finances of the business while also working part time as an accountant for a local company. She was a very beautiful woman, tall and slim with long and thick, dark, reddish brown hair and dark complexion. She always appeared to have a sun tan even during the winter but especially during the summer when she spent as much time as possible sunning herself on our south facing balconies or doorstep beach. She always ensured that her suntan covered as much of her stunning body as possible. She never tired of the many trancelike stares she received from other men, and sometimes women, who couldn't resist her perfect form.

I was also twenty-eight years old, although six weeks younger than Becky. I was tall with an uncontrollable mop of hair I usually left to look after itself, and without wanting to sound too vain, I was often told my looks were largely acceptable to the opposite sex.

With regard to the holiday apartments, I looked after the maintenance side, at least the basics or easy stuff, including the gardens, as well as working as a driving instructor a couple of days a week. Between the pair of us, we always managed to arrange our time so at least one of us was present in the block at all times of the day if any of the occupants needed anything. We really were a well-suited couple, deeply in love, and totally devoted to each other. We were lovers, friends and even business partners, complementing each other perfectly.

About our sex life; this is where our compatibility reached perfection. We each had our own particular, totally unconventional preferences, and because those preferences were absolute opposites, they fitted together in the most perfectly unique fit, imaginable. Sex was exceptional from the start, but the way it evolved, with those opposing preferences, the phrase: 'the whole, far exceeds the sum of the parts', was an understatement.

-- It was suggested to me that I should write an account of our journey, and that I should do so in the form of a diary from my point of view. The idea came from a lady who will become deeply involved in this story later on. Those who stay with me to share this journey, will meet the lady and many others who have made this an incredible period, not just for me, but for my wife, Becky, also. --

CHAPTER 1

SATURDAY 16TH MAY 2015

I decided to open my account at the start of a couple of weeks that would completely turn our world upside down, arguably in a good way, but I'll let the reader decide. As I've already described, our amazing journey truly began as soon as we'd met, but it was certainly during this time we reached a significant point in its evolution.

Becky had been staying with her younger sister Joanne in the Midlands who had been having problems with a relationship, and Becky had gone to give her some support. She'd returned earlier that Saturday afternoon, showered and had just enjoyed an early evening meal which I'd cooked.

I put away the last of the meal dishes after washing up, and re-joined Becky where she was laying on her side on the long sofa in front of the television with her glass of wine standing on the coffee table nearby. She wore a thin, floppy jumper about three sizes too big for her, and nothing covering her long, silky smooth, bare legs that were tucked up to her stomach. With her head resting on the sofa arm, the jumper only just covered her G-string.

When I sat down next to her feet, she pushed herself up, took a sip of her wine, put it back down, turned and leaned across me putting her head on my lap while still facing the TV. Her head rested purposely on my crotch knowing it would cause a reaction, but she said nothing, preferring to maintain an act of innocence.

"What do you fancy doing now?" Becky asked me, provocatively.

"I can think of a couple of things I'd like to do," I answered.

She pushed herself up and looked at me suspiciously. "I hope you're not asking for something you're not allowed to ask for."

"No, honestly I wasn't." I actually was, but in a way that wouldn't get me into trouble.

"Because if you are, you know what it would mean, don't you?" she said, with a challenging, and yet amused look on her face.

"We'll do anything you like, Becky. Anything."

"Are you trying to wriggle out of it. Asking for it will result in an extension you know. I don't think you'd like two days added, would you? Or even longer."

My penis started to grow slightly in its confines just at the merest reference to sex with my beautiful wife.

"I suppose it is Saturday night and you must be ready though, poor baby with his nasty cockteasing wife. Don't worry, I've not forgotten about you. How could I?" She reached up and pecked me on the cheek before laying her head back down on my crotch.

We remained in that position for another ten minutes, Becky in a contented silence, me, reluctant to speak again in case I said the wrong thing. Although having not had any sexual relief since she'd gone away five days earlier and having been apart from her for that long, I could think of nothing else. I casually stroked her hair as I watched the TV keeping my eye on the clock with ten-o-clock approaching which meant the end of the program. Hopefully she'd suggest moving to the bedroom, I was desperate to feel her lovely naked skin and caress her breasts and bottom. I didn't realise, but I was actually manoeuvring Becky's head further towards my penis.

She noticed. "David, what are you doing?"

"Sorry," I gave an embarrassed chuckle, "I didn't realise."

"If you're feeling that horny, you'll just have to control yourself for a few minutes longer." She turned her head to give me a sexy little grin before resuming watching TV.

As soon as the program ended, she sat up and reached for the remote, switching off the TV. Climbing slowly onto my legs to straddle me, she pushed her long, dark hair over her shoulders and looked at me with her deep brown eyes.

"Before we do anything," she said, gently kissing my upper lip, "have you been thinking about the little proposition I made before I went away last week?" She kissed me again just as softly on the lips.

My penis was starting to twitch again, I couldn't help being so easily turned on by Becky who knew exactly how sexy she was and knew exactly how to use it. As to the proposition, I'd thought of little else since she'd mentioned it; it had certainly excited me, but it had also terrified the life out of me. She continued placing gentle kisses down my cheek, on my mouth, chin and neck. I was almost shaking with lust.

"Yes, I have, and it does excite me, but the thought of you with another man..."

She stopped the kisses. "But I've told you, it would mean absolutely nothing. I love you and you alone, I'd be doing this for you even more than for me."

"I believe you, but it doesn't stop me worrying."

"In the four years we've been together, three of which we've been married," she reminded me, "have I not been totally faithful to you. Have I not continually increased our sexual pleasure and improved on our tease and denial games? Even when you think it can't get any better, don't I always come up with something that makes it even more intense?"

I could only nod in agreement as I looked at my wife's beautiful, young, sexy face as she continued her argument.

"Haven't you been a bit worried and concerned every time I've come up with something new? But hasn't it always been good when we've done it?"

I had to admit, sex with Becky had been sensational to start with and because of the games we played, it had got even better. "Ok, you do always seem to know where to go next, and your ideas have continually intensified our fun, but we've never brought another person... another man into the equation."

"We would be using him. Yes, he would be getting pleasure, I'd be letting him use me. I'd be using him to frustrate you, but that's all it would be." She put her soft, warm hand on my cheek and gently stroked my face. "That's what you like isn't it, me being a completely cruel bitch to you." Her lips brushed mine.

She then abruptly pushed herself off me and took me by the hand. As she led me to the bedroom, she turned her head to look at me with that, oh so sexy smile. I was putty in her hands, but I loved it. She knew me so well, just how far to push for her new idea, and also when to pull back. She also knew I was close to giving in, but at that moment I wasn't ready to fully commit, and I knew she would leave it for the time being. She would let me mull it over in my mind before I eventually gave way as I always did. It was usually when I had finally realised it really would be for both our benefits.

For the moment, my penis was still trying to swell as we entered the bedroom, but unfortunately it was being greatly restricted in its confines. Darkness had nearly fallen, but the sea front with its bustling early summer nightlife was lit up right around to the far side of the small bay causing a faint glow of light to invade the bedroom through the open curtains of the balcony patio doors. An evening breeze blew in bringing a freshness and relief from the early summer humidity.

Becky switched on the light and twisted the control to dim them, then turned to me as we stood at the foot of the double bed. She reached up and put her arms around my neck and pulled me towards her. I put my arms around Becky's slim waste and held her as our mouths met, kissing gently at first, then as our tongues touched, our passion increased. The kissing was erotic, full of animal desire, and it was enhanced by the deep love we shared. For me, I was being driven wild with desire, and I knew Becky was the same. It always felt like it was her doing, she controlled everything, the power of the kissing, the closeness of our bodies, the lust that welled up inside us both.

She pulled her mouth away from mine and started to undo my shirt buttons. I sensed the unbridled lust that was flowing through her, it was flowing through me also. Her face was flushed, and she had that wicked grin that indicated her desperation to find relief for herself from her intense arousal. Her hair was wild as she quickly pushed my opened shirt back over my shoulders, then onto her knees she unfastened my trousers and pulled them and my boxers down. She sat back on her heals and looked lustfully at me as I stepped out of my pants. I was naked... almost.

From her kneeling position, Becky reached her hand towards my penis and wrapped it around the hard plastic cage that it was trapped in. She reached underneath my testicles and felt the small padlock that kept everything secure. She knew how frustrated I was because my penis had grown as much as it was able within its confines, which was virtually nothing.

I was desperate to feel a full erection, but the restriction of the plastic ribs held my penis at slightly more than its flaccid size. I had worn it for five days, and even without her being with me, it's amazing how many times a man gets an erection for no reason, like first thing of a morning. In fact, the very presence of the cage reminded me of sex, which resulted in my penis always trying to get hard. When unaroused, the cock cage, along with my balls, would swing to and fro easily, but when my penis was bursting to grow in its prison, it became rigid with little movement. This was how it was at this moment, and Becky gloried in her cruel power.

"It's been a while since I've felt your tongue on my pussy, how frustrated do you think I am?" she said, as if unaware of how frustrated I was.

My mouth was so dry that my words came out jerkily. "I've missed giving you pleasure with my tongue. You know I'll try and make it up to you."

Becky stood up before me with that same wicked grin and lifted the thick jumper over her head. Her naked breasts bounced before her and her hair fell wild over her face and neck. She turned and walked away from me around to the side of the bed, and still facing away from me, she bent over, pulling her G-string down. From the rear, Becky looked sensational. Her hair was thick and wavy and fell more than halfway down her back. She knew how much I loved her bottom. I loved its pertness and its tightness, and the gorgeous feel of it when I cupped her buttocks with my grateful hands. I loved the softness of it on my face, and when I was allowed to kiss and lick it. She knew all this would be going through my mind as she stood just for a brief moment with her completely naked back exposed to me for my lust and torment to feed on.

She got onto the bed and lay on her back. "Come on then, lover boy, I need that tongue of yours so badly."

I climbed onto the bed and knelt between my wife's legs as she opened them wide for me. My penis was furiously trying to grow to an erection, but the hard plastic bars of its cage relentlessly prevented it. It was so frustrating and I knew it would be worse as soon as my mouth made contact with the soft, wet flesh between her legs.

I rested my hands on her silken thighs and gently lowered my mouth onto her wet pussy. I kissed it, and I felt her shudder with pleasure. Then I let my tongue dip into the juicy smoothness and began to lick slowly from the bottom to the top of her vagina lingering at her clitoris, just how I knew she loved it.

Becky held my head lightly as she moaned. "Oh David, that's so good after such a long wait. I know how hard this is for you, but the frustration will make it so much better when you eventually get relief... ohhh."

She moaned louder as I continued my oral technique in silence, hating and also enjoying the sexual frustration I felt.

"Faster!" she ordered, and I willingly obeyed, eager to increase her pleasure.

Despite what my sexy wife put me through with all the teasing and denial (which I loved), I always did my best to make her pleasure all the sweeter. I gave her a little more of what she wanted, but always a little short so I could tease her to greater pleasure. Hearing her moans growing louder as waves of ecstasy flowed through her, it spurred me on, licking sometimes just her clitoris, then moving around her pussy, dipping my tongue just inside her, withdrawing and moving back to her clit, a little harder and a little quicker.

"Oh, you're doing so well, soooo well David, just a bit more, ohhh this is so good."

Hearing her pleasure made my lust for her unbearable, but the more selfish and mean she was to me, the greater I wanted her to enjoy what I was giving. I wanted her climax to be earth shattering, and I could tell I was close to making it happen for her. Becky began to arch her back and thrust herself against my mouth as I quickened my licks. The thrusts became more urgent as the pleasure that flowed through her body increased, approaching climax. Sensing how close she was, I slipped one, then two fingers inside her while licking for all I was worth.

My fingers thrusting more quickly inside tipped her over the edge as her pleasure peaked and exploded into a climax that ripped through her body. Even as she reached that summit of ecstasy, I knew she had in her mind the frustration I felt locked inside my cock prison unable to enjoy what I was giving her. I knew my suffering was intensifying her pleasure, keeping the orgasm that was surging through her at a peak. As slowly as it had built up, it began to fade, but not before she enjoyed those after shocks that hit her at intervals.

I had stopped licking, and just as I knew she loved, I gently massaged her groin as she returned from the satisfaction of her climax. Becky opened her eyes and smiled at me. She reached her arms forward and beckoned me to lie on top of her naked body.

OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers
12