All Comments on 'The Journey of David and Becky Ch. 01'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Do you use a talk-to-text tool to do your writing without proofreading the result or does the UK not differentiate between "waste" and "waist"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ignore the troll. I loved the story! Becky is the deliciously cruel T+D wife of my dreams. Please keep it coming.

youresoniceyouresoniceover 2 years ago

Such a treat.... I'd love my wife doing this to me!

...especially the cuckold teasing...

You have a wonderful way with words...

Thanks for the intense erection!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, poor guy. Would love to know how they came to this point in their lives. Now she is "going to be with another man in order to better their lives and to give pleasure to her husband". Boy, I never heard that line in a "Loving Wives" category before. NOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an enjoyable story of the type I really go for, but I m not seeing a lot of love expressed by Becky for her husband here. I see a lot of sensuality and passion on Becky’s part. I see her husband as a needy one, who really exhibits fear primarily. Maybe in the next chapter(s) we will see more love and concern from Becky for her husband. J.

CockedCapCockedCapover 1 year ago

What does the big red H in the title list mean? For that matter what do any of those letters mean? N at least is obvious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous