The Journey of David and Becky Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
322 Followers

"Poor David, so much frustration and yet never failing to give me as much as you can."

I smiled down at her and kissed her gently on her lips. "What do you want to do now?" I asked.

Becky pushed me gently onto the bed and climbed on top of me. She rested her breasts so gently and sexily on my chest and pushed her hair back over one ear. She looked into my eyes with her head tilted slightly to one side to keep her hair from falling, and whispered, "I think my poor boy wants his aching penis to be released from its frustrating little prison. Am I right?"

So desperate for release, I nodded my head. "Becky, no exaggeration, it feels like if you don't let me out, it'll burst out itself."

"Oh, I don't think that would happen." She kissed me tenderly. "You've only been in the cage for five days, you know the rules. You've actually been quite lucky this time only having to suffer nine days of cock teasing."

"But you've been away for five days and seeing you now, can't you just make an exception this once." I really was desperate.

"I thought you loved me being mean to you like this." Becky sat up quickly mimicking being hurt. "There's no point us playing cock teasing games if I'm going to give in that easily. You know me better than that, rules are rules."

I knew she was right, I loved to be teased in a big way, and I did love Becky to be severe at times, and even unfair. She was so inventive and I loved it when she imposed and stuck rigidly to her strict, unrelenting rules. "I'm sorry, you're right," I said, looking her in the eyes, wanting to show my utter submission to her cruelty. "I'll just have to wait another four days."

She moved forward again, but didn't come all the way down. She rested her elbows on either side of my head. "Have you forgotten one of the most important rules?"

I knew what she was hinting at; surely, she wasn't going to be that mean. My restricted cock was trying to throb again. "Which rule in particular?" My voice caught as my mouth went dry.

"You aren't allowed to ask for any concession at all. Neither are you allowed to make even the slightest complaint. You know my rules are very strict... and punishment for breaking the rules, very harsh." she scolded, sexily.

I looked at her, fearful of what was coming next.

"That is a mandatory two day minimum addition to your time before being unlocked." Her face was flushing and I knew her own lust was rising again as she prepared to formalise my punishment. "I'm so sorry, really I am, after the pleasure you've just given me, but as I said earlier, rules are rules, we both agreed to them. Four days were remaining, but now I have to add on a minimum of two punishment days."

Her dark, cruel eyes bore into mine, the merest grin was evident as she studied me, looking for, or even hoping for, the slightest sign of rebellion. She saw only pleading and defeat in my eyes, and I knew that wouldn't save me. "In fact, I'm going to double it to four extra days. You now have eight more days to wait." She put a finger to my lips as a warning. "Any plea for mercy and you know what will happen. I really don't want to add even more additional punishment days."

She slowly lowered herself onto me so our lips were almost touching. "You know I'll be very severe because it turns me on so much. Kiss me!" Her words were soft, but the instruction was clear.

I kissed her with love and passion as she began to grind herself against my chastity device. She loved to bring herself off this way, it was so humiliating for me when she brought herself to orgasm using the contraption that was causing me so much frustration.

Becky rubbed herself against the hard plastic bars, stimulating her clitoris vigorously, increasing her thrusts with added aggression. The bare flesh of my throbbing penis forcing between the plastic strips, rubbed against her, but with nowhere near enough friction to give me pleasure. I could sense another orgasm rising within her, more quickly this time. She ground herself into me, using me to pleasure herself, completely aware of the torment it was causing me.

I probed my tongue inside her mouth which increased her lust, thrusting my imprisoned cock upwards to grind it against her to heighten her selfish pleasure. Needing to moan her pleasure aloud, she pulled away from my mouth, pushing herself upwards with her arms against the bed. This gave her more leverage to force her moist vagina even harder against the upthrust of the hard plastic ribs.

"Oh yes!" she yelled as her peak arrived slowly but viciously. "Oh yes. Harder," she demanded.

I obeyed. The pleasure, as always with Becky, seemed to last an age until her body drained itself of the last drop. The relief for her always totally satisfying. The finale never an anti-climax. She was blessed with mind-blowing orgasms and always had been, especially since we had discovered our mutual love for tease and denial.

Becky slowly let herself down onto me as for the second time in the evening, her orgasm completely subsided. She was drained as she lay on top of me, resting her head on my chest. She was still panting, sweat was on her brow and I could feel it on her back as I wrapped my arms lovingly around her. She found just a little more strength to rub herself ever so gently now on the softness of my thigh. Aftershocks rippled through her and she shuddered, clamping her legs tightly around my leg.

"David. That was sensational." She pushed herself off me after a few seconds and lay flat on her back.

I propped myself up on my side and looked at my gorgeous but dishevelled wife lying naked next to me. I wanted her so much, but the game did not allow it. I loved and hated the level of arousal I reached during these sessions; I was so turned on by my own frustration. It was always an impossible situation I found myself in; loving the slow build up of foreplay, being held for so long needing the release of an orgasm but never reaching it. And when the session was over, suffering the frustration of hovering on the edge waiting for the lustful desire to eventually lessen; but it never fully went away. I was effectively turned on all the time.

We lay in silence for a few minutes, our bodies in differing states. I was still in the realms of lust, but I knew I had to try and distract myself from sexual thoughts as I had no outlet. It was difficult. Becky had led me on cruelly for her own pleasure, and I still had her scent covering my face, the smell of sex required no imagination to cause arousal, and my memory still had the fresh recollections of the feel of Becky's soft sex on my mouth and tongue. I could still feel in my mind, her soft, but firm, buttocks in my hands as she lay on top of me. Those lovely breasts, nipples erect, resting on my chest; how could I think of anything but sex while she still lay next to me?

Then my thoughts deviated as I imagined watching Becky with another man while I was still trapped unable to reach an erection, let alone orgasm. Did that thought suddenly cause a little extra ripple of arousal? I explored my mind again as I imagined her kneeling before that same stranger licking his engorged penis, taking the end in her mouth as she looked up at him, then with a wicked grin looking sideways at me as I watched helplessly. I couldn't help taking that thought one step further, and imagining the stranger coming in Becky's mouth or laid on top ejaculating inside her. It was turning me on!

Was this the beginning of me accepting the possibility that my cruel wife was maybe right once again? The first, slightest signs that I would agree with her suggestion of inviting someone, another man, to use for my frustration, were taking shape in my mind and I couldn't stop myself. I looked at Becky, her body glistening faintly with sweat, caused not by the warmth of the evening, but by the passion and ardour of what had just happened. I put a protective arm across her chest, my hand resting over her right breast. I could feel and hear her sigh ever so gently with pleasure and contentment, and it made me feel good.

OllyT
OllyT
322 Followers
12