The Journey of David and Becky Ch. 05

Story Info
The fantasy becomes a reality when Liam arrives.
7k words
4.5
12.8k
13

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers

Wednesday 20th May 2015

Wednesday arrived, and we were both up early to be greeted by a beautiful warm sun filled morning. I'd arranged to pick up a couple of my friends on the way to the golf club while Becky had to put the finishing touches to the work she was doing for her client. We were both running a little late, so we had no time to chat, and therefore I was unable to glean anything from her before I left the apartment.

Leaving town, I turned off the main road onto a small housing estate, and with a couple of turns, pulled up outside a neat semi-detached house. Half an hour later, having made my second pick up, we were getting close to the golf club. Paul sat beside me in the front seat with Phil in the back.

"How's Becky?" asked Phil.

Paul looked at me and laughed. "You know he fancies your wife."

I knew he did; most men did. "She's doing just great, Phil, thanks for asking."

Phil pushed the back of Paul's head. "I was interested, I've not seen her for months."

"Ok, ok," protested Paul. "Only joking, anyway, everybody fancies his wife, don't know what she sees in him though."

"Can we leave out who fancies who," I said. "How's Linsey?"

"Brilliant, she's pregnant you know," Phil replied.

"Many congrats, didn't know you had it in you, mate."

"All the more reason not to be pervin' after someone else's wife," added Paul.

Although we were loath to admit it, we did tend to revert to conversation more befitting teenagers.

On the green at the fifth hole, we watched as the fourth member of our group, Ben, a little chubbier than the rest of us, who had been first to arrive at the course, lined up a putt. The weakest player of the group, and anything else of a sporty nature for that matter, was behind as he had been since the first hole.

"Come on Benny boy, you're holding everyone up," moaned Phil, deliberately trying to put him under pressure. "Late night again?"

"As a matter of fact, yes, it was a late night," he answered, defiantly.

Ben had always been the butt of jokes as he took things so seriously, never realising when we, or especially Phil, were only messing with him.

"Girls, booze, gambling, or all three?" asked Phil just as Ben took his putt.

The ball rolled tantalisingly towards the hole, rolled around the rim and stopped about a foot away.

"Shit!" he exclaimed. "That was you making me miss."

"Sorry Ben, didn't realise you were about to hit the ball; my bad."

"It wasn't girls or booze," Ben said, tapping the ball into the hole casually. "I made a cool two fifty at the casino. I didn't get home 'til after four this morning."

Ben picked up his ball and we strolled off to the next hole.

"Great stuff," I said, genuinely impressed. "Looks like Ben's got all the beer vouchers for the bar later."

"You all take the piss when I go to the casino, so you can all buy your own drinks." he protested.

"We don't take the piss when you go to the casino, it's all those perfect winning systems you come up with that we take the piss out of," said Phil.

"It was one of those systems that won me the cash last night. Honestly, if I keep it up, I'll be able to pack in that crappy school and do it full time."

"You really think it's that good?" I asked.

"I'm over a thousand up in six weeks," Ben said proudly.

That certainly got our attention, and we wanted to know more.

"You play blackjack, don't you?" Phil guessed.

"If you listened more, and took the piss less, you'd know it was baccarat I play."

Phil put his tee into the ground and placed his ball carefully onto it. "Funny game baccarat, don't understand it myself," he said, practising his swing.

"Must admit it's not my favourite game," admitted Ben. "But it serves the purpose, a near enough fifty fifty game."

"You don't just double up on a loss, do you?" Phil said, thinking he'd found a major flaw in the system.

"Give me some credit. You wouldn't last two minutes with that method. You'd be bankrupt at your first losing run. No, there's more to it than that."

Phil hit his ball with venom and watched with pride as it flew down the fairway. Meanwhile, the conversation remained focussed on Ben and his amazing baccarat system. We all tried to coax the system out of him but he wasn't forthcoming.

"Do you know, Dave," said Phil loudly to provoke Ben. "I don't think he has a system, I think he just got lucky."

Ben interrupted. "I have got a system, it works."

"If a system really did exist," Phil continued, "all these mathematicians would be making fortunes. In fact, all the casinos would be out of business."

"The system does work," shouted Ben turning to face us. "Don't forget, I am a mathematician, That's why I go to school every day... to teach maths."

Paul tried to provide the voice of reason. "Look at the facts though, Ben. You say the system works, but you don't seem to know what the system is yourself."

"Of course I do," he protested.

"Yes, but you're not explaining it to us, are you?"

"It's complicated. Too complicated for you lot of idiots to comprehend. You need a mind like mine to understand it."

"I don't think I want a mind like yours after what I've seen downloaded on your computer," Phil jumped in.

"A pair of tits on my desktop, what's wrong with that?"

"That girl you took home thought there was something wrong with it."

"I didn't think she'd want to check her emails after we'd gone back to mine, did I?"

"What did you say she called you? A sexist chauvinistic sex pervert who needed castrating and your balls feeding to the dogs," Phil added.

"The stuck up bitch. Don't know what I saw in her anyway," said Ben, with feeling, before continuing. "Come to the casino with me one night and I'll show you. You can watch me and cry your eyes out with envy as I clean up."

"We'll hold you to that," said Paul, we could pool all our winnings and go away for a wild bachelor weekend in Amsterdam without the ladies."

"Great idea," Phil agreed.

Knowing it probably wouldn't happen, I agreed enthusiastically. But, imagining us all ending up in an Amsterdam brothel, with me wearing a locked chastity belt, brought a fearful thought to my head. If my friends ever found out, I would never live it down. Ben would lose his role as butt of all jokes, and instead, it would be me who would take his place.

After golf, we went for a meal in a local pub and then on to a bar for a drink. I had to take care not to indulge too much as I was driving, as was Ben.

"So, what are you doing about getting yourself hitched, Benny?" asked Phil who must have realised he'd not had a go at him for a while.

"He hasn't got time for women with all the money he's making at the casino," suggested Paul.

"I know his secret plan," Phil added. "You get some pretty tasty looking talent in the casinos: croupiers and waitresses. That's what he really goes there for."

"Yeah, that'll be it, tidy system that wins you loads of dosh, impress the ladies," Paul agreed. "No better place to show off what you've got."

"You're a bunch of pervs, the lot of you," admonished Ben.

"What? We're the pervs? Benny the porn king, who lures young ladies home and invites them to check their emails, then innocently forgets they'll be suddenly confronted with hardcore porn in front of their eyes." We all laughed.

Ben scowled. "It wasn't hardcore." He'd risen to the bait once again. "And I don't go to casinos for the women either. You'll see what the place is like if you have the balls to go."

"We said we'd go, and we will," said Paul in a calming voice.

It was after midnight when I finally got home on foot having had too much to drink. I had left my car at the bar while the other three went home in taxis. I entered the bedroom quietly, expecting Becky to be asleep.

"Hi David, had a good night?" she asked, looking up from her book.

"Brilliant. What's different in here?" I asked, feeling something had changed.

"Maybe the room wasn't spinning before you left this morning," suggested Becky.

"I haven't drunk enough to get to that stage," I said, as my eyes fell on the wardrobe. "Are those mirrors different?" I asked.

"Very good." Becky smiled, as if impressed by my keen observation.

I went to the wardrobe and slid open the door. "What's the chair doing in there?"

"Sit in it, slide the door shut and you'll have your answer."

I did as she said and immediately saw what she meant; the mirror was now two way. I slid the door open and emerged.

"So that's what all the secrecy was about today. I suppose that's where I'll be tomorrow when your lover's here."

"There's no fooling you is there?" Becky put her book down. "Best get a good night's sleep. I've got a show to put on for you tomorrow, and I want you fresh and alive and all your senses fully tuned to enjoy it." She emphasised the word 'enjoy' speaking it slowly and sensually.

I was tired more than I was intoxicated, and quickly got to bed. Becky chose not to tease me or even let me see her naked as she thought it would be more frustrating for me when I saw her with Liam, she said. With the lights out, she cuddled up behind me, but I was already drifting off to sleep. The last thing I remember was her soft lips kissing my back.

Thursday 21st May 2015 - Part 1

I woke early the following day troubled by the dreaded morning erection. The longer I was in the cock cage, the more intense my attempted erections became, but of course the confinement prevented the luxury of enjoying the fullness of them. What made this morning particularly uncomfortable, was knowing this was the day Liam was coming, which caused my excitement to increase at the thought of how lustfully frustrated I would become. There was also the glimmer of hope within me that Becky may relent and give me a reprieve by releasing me early, as a reward, when Liam had gone.

I looked across at Becky now lying flat on her stomach, it was impossible, without further investigation, to tell which way her head was facing. Her hair was in a tangle and completely covering her head, face and pillow, and I wondered how she could breathe. I gazed at her, feeling so lucky to have such an amazing woman for my wife.

I got out of bed trying not to disturb her, but the movement caused her to stir, and she turned on to her side but remained asleep. I decided to make something nice for us both to start the day, so I made my way to the kitchen to prepare a full English breakfast. After a few minutes preparation, everything was sizzling away nicely, so I went over to the veranda doors and opened up. The cool, unique freshness of the morning air filled my lungs. The sounds that drifted my way were like music in my ears; the seagulls and the waves, new and unsullied at this time of the day.

I stepped through the doors onto the balcony and took in the beautiful view. It was just a couple of hundred yards to the harbour where the fishing boats and small yachts bobbed about on the full tide. Some yachts were anchored a little way out to sea, perhaps a little too large to come in to the small harbour.

I returned to the kitchen to check on everything, and I was about to go and wake Becky when she emerged from the bedroom yawning and rubbing her tired eyes. She still looked stunningly sexy with her bedraggled mess of hair, crumpled T-shirt and shorts. I loved the way she looked first thing in the morning, and the way she seemed to waver as she walked when she was still sleepy. It really didn't matter what time of day it was, how she looked or how she was dressed, she was always absolutely gorgeous to me.

"What are you doing?" she asked sleepily.

"A good breakfast to start the day, a special day too," I answered.

"Need a hand?" Her voice betrayed she hadn't fully awakened.

"You could get the orange out of the fridge."

Becky did it without further comment and poured each of us a full glass.

"It'll be ready very soon if Madame would like to wait at the table."

She mumbled something about the bathroom and left the kitchen while I continued cooking. When all was prepared, I took the two full plates across to the table and set them on the place mats. When I went to fetch the knives and forks, Becky returned, to sit at the table looking a little more awake.

"It beats me how you can do this," she said to me.

I looked quizzically at her. "You mean, all these nice things I do for you while you are utterly, sexually cruel to me?"

"Firstly, the more sexually cruel I am to you, the more you should appreciate me and value the pleasure I'm able to give. So, you should do nice things for me. But I actually meant eating a breakfast like this after a boozy night."

"I didn't really have that much to drink; enough to not risk driving though. But, you know I've always been quick to recover from hangovers, and there's nothing better than a big greasy breakfast to help."

Becky picked up a sausage and provocatively slid it into her mouth. "Talking about suffering sexual cruelty, you've experienced nothing yet." She wrinkled her nose, "But you will."

"I'm expecting your worst," I said. "Those workmen you brought in yesterday, did they ask why you wanted the work doing? I mean, who gets two-way mirrored wardrobe doors?"

"Someone who wants to spy on his wife having sex with another man, of course," she answered as if it was obvious. "But don't worry, our little secret remains hidden."

"Is the wardrobe soundproofed?" I asked.

"Soundproofed?" Becky looked at me in surprise.

"Supposing I cough or sneeze."

"You'd better not. Maybe I should put tape over your nose and mouth so you can't."

"I think it might work better if I was allowed to breathe."

"You'll just have to make sure you don't make a noise then, because it's not totally soundproofed."

"Best leave a radio on or something to be on the safe side. It would be embarrassing if he found out."

Becky laughed. "Embarrassing for you, not me. You'd be the one naked in the wardrobe with a cage padlocked on your little restrained penis." She thought for a minute. "Mmm, wouldn't that be a nice humiliating idea to show you to him after he's had sex with me."

"No. It's hard enough what you're doing. Let's just leave it at that for now."

"Oh, so you'd be open to do it again in the future would you?" she teased.

"Becky, I know you're winding me up, so I'm not going to rise to the bait."

She leaned across the table so her face was close to mine. "Who knows what I've got in store for you in the future." She moved her lips as though to kiss me but as I edged closer, she sat back with a wicked grin on her face.

After breakfast, we had our showers, and when I emerged from the bedroom wearing my shorts and T-shirt, Becky was on the phone. Someone had just answered her call.

"Hi Liam, you ok?" she said.

I felt a little flutter in my stomach when I heard her say his name. The time was getting closer and what we were about to do was becoming too real.

"Yes, everything is still on for this afternoon. David has just gone out, so really the coast is clear whenever you want to come over."

Becky turned to face me and smiled, putting a finger to her lips to make sure I kept quiet.

"He'll be back no earlier than two this afternoon, that's when his job finishes." She smiled again, clearly enjoying the deceit. "half eleven would be fine. No earlier, no later. I want you dead on time." She laughed at something Liam said, then finished off with: "See you soon."

Becky looked at me so guiltily and smiled. "David, this is making me so hot."

"What do you think it's doing to me?"

"Don't, you're making me even hotter thinking about you." She moved slowly towards me and put her arms around my waist, hugging me and resting her head against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her back while my penis stirred from just this simple innocent touch and show of affection.

"David, I do love you. I know this is a very weird way of showing it, but this is going to be great for us both."

"I love you too, Becky. But, as long as we both know it's an experiment and if either of us has any problems, we don't do it again. We're both agreed on that?"

Becky stayed silent at my request for confirmation, and although I did feel slightly disconcerted at her lack of response, I didn't want to press it.

"I promise you," Becky eventually said, still clinging to me, "I will reward you for this. As evil as I'm going to be to you later, I'll repay you with double the pleasure. So be prepared for very nasty Becky, but very, very nice Becky."

She gently pushed me away, quickly refocussing on the plan. "It won't be that long before Liam arrives, and I want you safely tucked up in the wardrobe ten minutes before."

The wall clock showed it was now quarter to eleven, so we cleared away the breakfast dishes and gave the open living area a thorough clean. We finished with ten minutes to spare, both of us feeling more and more nervous, but very excited.

Becky went into the bedroom to quickly get ready while I sat down on the sofa and waited, my mind almost numb. With the moment getting ever closer, I had neither the desire to pick up a magazine or to switch on the television. All I could think of was the time to fulfilling our fantasy was fast approaching!

I turned my head as I heard Becky come out of the bedroom. Even though we'd been together for a few years, I was still entranced by her appearance, especially when she had made extra effort to make herself look good. But now, rather than wearing sexy clothes, she wore a knee length silky dressing gown tied tightly around her waist with a silken belt. I guessed she was completely naked underneath. Her hair was wild and yet controlled as it fell onto her shoulders, and standing in her bare feet, she had a mischievous gleam in her eyes as she smiled at my look of lustful admiration.

Having been locked in my cage for so many days, I was almost suicidal with desperation, and knowing what she was about to put me through, Becky teasingly pulled the lower part of her dressing gown to the side to reveal her bare thigh; she was obviously naked under the soft material.

"What do you think?" she asked "Do you think this will turn him on?"

"If the sight of you doesn't turn him on, nothing will."

Becky smiled. "How sweet." She came over and stooped to lay a gentle kiss on my lips. "I think it's time to get you all set up in your cosy little hole to watch the show. Liam will be here in a few minutes. I told him to be exactly on time, so come on, let's get a move on."

She led me into the bedroom, and with my heart racing, my eyes fell on the bed. That was where it was all about to happen before my lusting eyes. Becky walked ahead of me around the bed where she slid open the mirrored wardrobe door invitingly. Inside was the tall dining chair facing the room, or more importantly the bed. I walked towards my temporary prison, but Becky put a hand up to stop me.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" She was looking me up and down.

"You want me naked?" I protested.

"I think it would be worse for you if you've got no clothes on just six feet from me having sex with another man, completely helpless and unable to touch me."

I did as I was told and undressed before entering my wardrobe prison. Before I sat down, Becky put her arms around my back and reached up to kiss me gently on the lips. "Suffer for me," she whispered.

I sat on the chair and allowed Becky to secure my wrists with leather straps to the back of the chair. She also secured my ankles to the legs of the chair. She couldn't resist one last touch of the cage that was clearly straining to hold my growing penis. She ran her fingers delicately over my balls, and to finish her quick tour of my body, lightly pinched my nipples.

"Oh, David, I'm so turned on," she said. "I can hardly wait for Liam to come. If it's this bad for me it has to be unbearable for you." She touched my face gently. "I'm sorry, but your suffering is making this so good for me. I'm such an evil bitch, aren't I?"

OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers
12