The Journey of David and Becky Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't answer her question, I didn't need to.

"Enjoy and suffer," she said, with feeling.

Becky slid the door closed leaving me alone inside. At least it was comfortable in my quiet confines, and it was also surprisingly cool. Through the two-way mirror I could clearly see the bedroom, with my side of the king size double bed just about six feet away. I would surely get a very good view, and I knew Becky would ensure all the action took place on this near side for my benefit.

She was pottering around the bedroom when I heard the faint sound of the door chimes. Becky looked towards me and put a finger to her lips, before moving gingerly out of the bedroom clearly in a state of sexual excitement. I could feel my heart pounding, and the tension rose even more when I heard Becky's voice and that of a man, her lover, approach the bedroom.

"Come on in, Liam, don't look so worried, I promise he'll not be back for at least a couple of hours."

I watched as my stunning wife came into the room followed by a nervous Liam. I had a sudden feeling of panic that I was visible to them both, but his lack of any sort of reaction as he glanced at the wardrobe clearly showed I wasn't. He was wearing a T shirt and jeans with trainers on. He was tall and looked fairly well built, and even I had to admit, he was quite good looking too. No wonder Becky fancied him. Liam was looking anxiously around the room, his eyes falling on the bed, while Becky tried to relax him by taking hold of his hand.

"Would you like me to get you a drink to calm your nerves?" asked Becky, teasingly.

"No, it's ok, I'm not nervous, it's just that I've never done this sort of thing before."

"Poor boy," continued Becky sympathetically. "So, you're a virgin?"

Liam laughed in protest. "No, no I didn't mean that, I mean I've never been with another man's wife before."

Becky laughed with him. "There's a first for everything." She moved closer to him and reached up to kiss him gently on the lips.

Liam responded, kissing back. I watched as the kiss developed into a full blown passionate open mouth kiss. I watched with envy as this man's hands smoothed around my wife's waist and around her back, a little apprehensively at first, then with growing confidence, drifting them down to her bottom. Becky, while still keeping contact with Liam's mouth moved her hands under his T-shirt and around the bare flesh of his back.

She stepped back half a pace from Liam and began to lift his shirt up, he took over and lifted it all the way over his head and let it drop on the floor. Overcome with desire, Becky thrust her lips and tongue onto Liam's smooth chest, her hands moved up his front to his shoulders and down his arms while she eagerly kissed and licked his nipples. Stepping back to look lustfully at him, she untied the belt of her dressing gown and allowed it to slide off her naked body.

I don't know whose eyes popped furthest out of their sockets, mine or Liam's. She was stunningly gorgeous and sexy and I could tell from how erect her nipples were, and how flushed she looked, how aroused she was. When Liam hurriedly dropped his trousers to the floor, I saw his erection was standing firm and upright in his shorts. I was getting increasingly turned on, and overcoming my own nerves, I was beginning to feel my frustrated sexual urges surfacing. With Liam wearing just his shorts, a very naked Becky caressed his hard penis through the thin cloth.

"You'd feel more comfortable with these off you know." Becky looked powerfully into his eyes and without any more persuasion, and in full agreement, Liam complied.

Standing before the now naked Liam, Becky looked down and gently ran the palm of her right hand from his balls up the shaft and wrapped her hand briefly around the head before releasing it. She looked directly at where I was sitting in the wardrobe and smiled. A surge of jealousy welled up inside me. How I wished my penis was free to stand erect like his, even just the feel of a free erection was denied me. Here I was, locked in my cock cage, watching another man receive pleasure from my wife while she mocked me.

Becky again took Liam by the hand and led him around to the side of the bed closest to the wardrobe just as I suspected she would. Liam's penis was still rock hard and standing proud and erect. She pushed him gently to sit on the bed while she stood just to the side, facing him, but with her back to the wardrobe doors. Her luscious bare buttocks were on full view to me.

I watched as Liam feasted his eyes on Becky's breasts. He smiled, looked up to her face and took hold of his own penis to slowly stroke it.

"What are you doing that for?" asked Becky. "If you wait just a minute, you'll have something better than your own hand doing it."

Liam obediently let go and I saw the thick, round, shiny end throb, and a little blob of precum ooze from the end. With Becky's bare buttocks just a couple of feet from the wardrobe door, my penis was making a serious attempt to escape. She knew how much torture this would be for me, knowing I would want to reach my hand to my cock cage even to just lay my hand there to give my frustrated penis some sort of comfort. But even that small consolation was denied me as my wrists were strapped to the back of the chair, rendering me helpless.

Becky took a step towards Liam and turned herself around to present her soft, pert buttocks to him at almost face height. She was facing me in the wardrobe and looking directly at me through the two-way mirror. "Do you like what you see?" she asked. Was she asking me or Liam, or both?

Liam answered. "Becky, you're stunning!"

She smiled. "David reckons my bum is my best feature."

"I have to agree, although every bit of you is..."

"Lie back on the bed." Becky turned sharply to face him, "I want to feel that cock... in my mouth."

Liam's penis was now trickling with pre-cum. He did as he was told and lay back with his head on the pillow. Becky climbed silkily onto the bed and kneeling between his legs took hold of his penis in her hand. Liam moaned at her touch.

"If that feels so good, how does this compare?" She pushed her hair back over her right shoulder so I'd get a good view, then she leaned forward and licked Liam's penis from the base to the top. He moaned with more intensity.

"Thought you'd say that," she giggled.

She continued licking Liam's penis while I sat helplessly hidden from view, but not from the show that went on before me. From licking it, Becky took Liam's penis fully into her mouth, thrusting it slowly in and out against the soft wetness of her tongue. Slowing slightly, she wickedly turned her face to me, holding Liam's penis deep inside her. As the head of his penis emerged from her mouth on an upstroke, she smiled fully at me and said: "I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am."

Liam moaned his answer as Becky took his penis again deep into her mouth. My penis was throbbing and straining in its hard cage, lusting beyond belief. It was obvious Becky's question was aimed at me rather than Liam, and my frustration was becoming insurmountable, beyond desperation in my helpless state. I didn't understand why, but through my utter despair, I wanted Liam to have the pleasure I was being denied. I wanted Liam to come in my wife's mouth, I wanted her to give him the best blow job he'd ever had.

Becky clearly did too. She sucked and licked, picking up the pace, while he lay back, arms above his head, hands gripping the bars of the headboard. I knew exactly what Liam was experiencing, I knew what it felt like to be sucked off by Becky, I was so deeply in tune with Liam's thoughts, I could almost feel the pleasure myself.

Then the orgasm came; Liam's hips began to thrust upwards as he pumped into Becky's mouth. I knew she was making sure the pleasure was at a maximum, keeping her mouth and tongue tight but wet around Liam's throbbing, pulsating penis. I knew, from my many experiences, what she did to ensure maximum pleasure. This was making my frustration even worse, and to add to the torture, she turned her head slightly to look at where I sat helplessly in my prison, almost at breaking point.

I had to force myself to stay still and quiet, knowing exactly how good Becky's blowjobs were; I knew the pleasure that Liam had felt. I hadn't even had an erection, let alone an orgasm for many days, and I'd been forced to watch another man pleasured in a way I loved, by my own wife who was deliberately denying me for her own sadistic pleasure.

To add to my pain, as Liam's orgasm subsided, Becky allowed some of the creamy ejaculation to trickle from her mouth down the pleasured penis whilst still holding it in her mouth. Still, she looked at me, but she hadn't quite finished with her mouth though; letting the now semi erect and satisfied penis flop from her mouth, she began a clean up job.

Some of the sperm that had oozed from her mouth she licked from Liam's penis and balls. Liam, who said nothing, flinched a little as Becky's tongue licked across some over sensitised areas. She continued to lick everywhere the sperm had gone until every drop was gone. She swallowed the lot.

She moved forwards and fell on top of Liam, her head on his chest, his soft penis on her abdomen. Liam lazily put his arms around Becky's back as she flicked some of her hair off her face so she could look again towards me. I could tell she needed release herself, that she would be desperate for pleasure. When she playfully gave Liam a poke in the ribs, I knew I was correct.

"Come on, lover boy, what does a girl have to do to get some attention around here?"

Liam pushed himself from the bed and flipped her over onto her back. Seeing her lying naked beneath him, legs apart, his penis was quickly returning to full erection. And now, it was his turn to show off his oral skills.

He lowered himself towards her exposed body and kissed her smooth stomach. Becky gave a soft moan as Liam's lips gently touched her flesh. But when he moved down and his tongue rested on her already swollen clitoris, she opened her legs wide, threw back her arms and uttered a louder, longer moan of pleasure.

I was impressed with Liam's gentle start, giving the first few licks to her clitoris sensitively, just as I knew she liked. He was taking care not to rush the beautiful woman that lay naked before him, teasing her clitoris for a short time before moving lower to her pussy lips. Becky's eyes were closed, and I could see how much she was enjoying it.

I was convinced she was thinking about me being locked up and frustrated as she received pleasure from another man. She looked so eager to receive his tongue in her most sensitive and private part, more than that, I knew she was desperate for it. Her lustful needs were being satisfied, mine were not, and I knew that was making the pleasure for her even greater. She writhed about on the bed in ecstasy, pushing herself upwards against Liam's willing tongue.

Reacting to her response, he began to quicken his tongue work, which drove Becky's pleasure higher, fast approaching its climax. And to prove Becky's mind was clearly fixed on my suffering, as she continued to close in on the searing pleasure of orgasm, she forced her eyes open to look towards where she knew I sat. I sensed such cruelty in her eyes, and yet I felt her love for me.

"Now," she whispered in Liam's ear.

He knew what she meant, as did I, and he quickly responded easing his throbbing penis against her soft, moist vagina and sliding it gently inside her. Becky gripped Liam's shoulders and pulled him towards her. As he thrust, she moved the opposite way to double the speed and intensity of motion. Liam was closing in quickly on his second eruption, and Becky, whose own orgasm was at the very brink of arrival, moved with him in an animal like intensity.

I sat sweating in the wardrobe with the biggest erection I'd had in the cock cage. The hard plastic ring wrapped beneath my testicles was pulling hard as my penis tried to burst from its restraint. It was to no avail, the desperate attempt at achieving an erection resulted in nothing but a growing pain in my balls.

The orgasms hit Becky and Liam at the same time. Liam, clenching his buttocks as he pounded into Becky. Becky, her hair all over the bed, arms in the air, thrashing down on the bed as she uttered incomprehensible sounds. They shared the orgasm, and as their joint pleasure slowly subsided, they relaxed, still wrapped in each other's arms.

When Liam eventually fell limp to the side of Becky, they turned their heads to each other to kiss politely rather than with any passion, at least I was glad of that. The session hadn't been about making love, it had been about two people having sex. Each had reached satisfaction, but for different reasons.

Liam caught a glimpse of the clock on the wall. "Look at the time."

He jumped off the bed, scooped up his clothes and went to the bathroom. He had been in the apartment little more than twenty minutes, which was still ages before I was supposedly returning. She smiled and watched admiringly as Liam disappeared into the bathroom with his clothes under his arm. Quickly, she jumped from the bed and slid the door of the wardrobe open slightly and peeked in.

"Well?" she whispered.

"You are so evil, Becky," I said, but without any malice.

Becky sniggered, then hearing a noise from the bathroom said: "Better go, don't want to give our little secret away. Not yet anyway." She slid the door shut.

There had been no need to worry, it was another five minutes before Liam came out of the bathroom fully dressed. Becky had remained naked for my continued frustration.

Liam checked his car keys were still in his pocket then moved towards the door. "Becky, I hope we can do this again some time."

"Me, too."

"I don't mean just some time. I really mean it. I want to see you again very soon."

"So do I. One day next week, definitely. David will be out on a couple of days even if I have to find somewhere for him to go, I'll arrange it." She smiled wickedly.

Liam was still edging to the door clearly worried about my imminent arrival home. He looked quickly around the room. "I've not left anything have I?"

"Liam, don't panic, you only brought yourself, you had nothing else. You've got all your clothes on, haven't you? Now go, I'll ring you next week to arrange. Ok?"

Becky ended up leaving the room with Liam, and seconds later I heard the apartment door close. Seconds later, she re-entered the bedroom and slid the door open wide and knelt down to unfasten my ankle restraints. Then she released my wrists, which I rubbed to erase the irritation of the hard leather where they'd gripped.

I stepped out of the wardrobe and we faced each other. Becky looked up into my eyes with a glowing look on her face, expectantly waiting for a positive response from me. Her hair was a mess, but in a controlled way that would only look fine on someone with Becky's natural beauty. I loved the way she was looking at me, it was almost with a touch of submissiveness. I knew what I said next was going to be crucial in our relationship.

We had completed the fantasy she'd planned, and now was the moment for judgement. I knew how desperate Becky was for me to have enjoyed it, because I knew she had. And when I smiled and nodded my head, she sighed with relief.

"Say something," she coaxed, wanting a verbal confirmation of my approval.

"Your cruelty knows no bounds!" I stated. "But, please, when do I get some relief?"

"Hold on a bit, I've only just finished with one guy, do you think I'm some sort of slut?" she punched my chest playfully. "Besides, I'm on far too much of a high to think of more sex at this moment."

A wave of despair swept through me as I wondered if I'd ever get out of this cage? I wanted, no, I needed to ravish my beautiful cruel wife. But I knew, however much pleading I did, she would do only as she pleased. Did the rule that I wasn't allowed to ask for sex still apply? I realised I'd done just that, but Becky hadn't admonished me straight away. Hopefully, in her state of euphoria, she hadn't noticed. I couldn't stand having extra days added to my confinement for that misdemeanour. Surely, she wouldn't be that cruel, knowing what she just put me through.

She traced her forefinger sexily down my chest. "I think I'll have a nice long bath, and you can scrub my back."

"That sounds good." I put my hands on Becky's slim waist and felt her soft flesh.

"And we can have a nice long chat about what just happened." She looked at me intensely. "I do want to give you a reward for suffering like you did, you know, but I want the time to be just right, for you."

I didn't know whether that was going to be good or bad for me right now. The best reward I wanted was to come out of the cock cage and have sex any way Becky would give it to me. As soon as possible!

"We'll be leaving your cage on, of course." Her words came out the blue hitting me like a sledgehammer and I began to protest, but Becky quickly put her hand to my mouth. "Normal rules still apply you know. I have overlooked one illegal request from you as I untied you, but under the circumstances, I am going to forgive your error. But only one error. I honestly think you've suffered enough, but I will be severe if punishment is required." She slowly took her hand from my mouth and smiled.

I felt so humiliated and chastised, but loved it, and my penis swelled to fill its confines. "Sorry!" I said, sheepishly.

Becky looked up into my eyes, and I saw happiness and fulfilment. "What are you waiting for?"

I looked quizzically at her.

"Do I have to run my own bath when I have a slave to do it for me?"

"Oh, right." I smiled and went straight to the bathroom.

Coming next in Chapter 6: Becky makes me talk about her session with Liam.

12