All Comments on 'The Journey of David and Becky Ch. 05'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When she promised to double his pleasure, it better be a threesome with two smoking hot women not named Becky.

OllyTOllyTover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, C, I hope you enjoy the rest of the story.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud17over 2 years ago

"...through my utter despair, I wanted Liam to have the pleasure I was being denied. I wanted Liam to come in my wife's mouth, I wanted her to give him the best blow job he'd ever had." What a great passage. I've read lots of cuckold erotica but I don't think I've seen this particular sentiment expressed quite this way. And ... I can relate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, Becky sure has him wrapped up (or caged up) around her finger. Will she get pregnant now or will it be later? The story is so sensually written that one can feel the moments as he watches his loving(?) wife take a lover. To read what David feels the way he does right now is painful. How far will this go...well there are many chapters left in this first set of chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well there was actually a man named Laim (Becky greeted him by name). And they had a terrific time of sex on the marriage bed. But unlike many of these cuckold stories, it wasn’t a sexual marathon session, during which the cuckold learned he himself was inadequate and cannot compete sexually with ‘real men’. Thank goodness for that!

So the next chapter likely reveals the degree of hubby’s jealousy and outrage. And maybe more amount why he hoped Laim really enjoyed the session.

And can he expect there be repeat experiences with Laim or other men or will once be sufficient for Becky’s purposes? J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous