The Journey of David and Becky Ch. 06

Story Info
Becky makes me talk about her session with Liam.
2.1k words
4.32
12.3k
4

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
320 Followers

Thursday 21st May 2015 -- Part 2

I ran Becky's bath, deep and hot, with scented salts to ensure it was prepared to perfection. My overwhelming desire was to please her, to devote my every thought and deed to her needs and comforts, even more so now. I felt in such utter submission to Becky through the events of her union with Liam. I was revelling in the humiliation of having watched my wife pleasure another man while my penis throbbed, helplessly trapped inside its cock cage. I felt owned by my wife and at that moment I would have accepted any degradation that she wished me to suffer.

I called her to the bathroom as I knelt beside the bath, still naked, with my penis struggling in its confines. When she entered the bathroom, I looked with lust at her body, still with patches of sweat on her bare flesh from her exertions. I noticed a dribble of wetness down the inside of her thigh and I licked my dry lips. Even in her dishevelled state, Becky looked wild and erotic, and she smiled at me with a hint of triumph, as if sensing my feelings of submission in the face of her total control.

She stood before me, just a couple of feet from where I knelt. "You would do anything I told you to do, wouldn't you?"

"At this moment, I would," I answered, unable to control a slight quiver in my voice.

Becky looked at me and, as if in deep thought, remained silent for a few moments. I felt she was about to ask me something, perhaps something that even for her was too far, too soon. I watched as she reached down to stem the trickle of Liam's juice as it slid down her thigh, and wipe it gently on herself. "I know you would!" she said, with the faintest of smiles.

Becky stepped into the bath and sat down, leaning her back against the opposite end to the taps. Only her head was above the surface of white bubbles that hid her perfect form beneath. It pleased me no end to see her so totally relaxed, her body released of all tension, and to hear her sighs of satisfaction.

"What did you think of Liam's penis?" she asked, without opening her eyes.

Taken by surprise by the question, I found myself fumbling for an answer. "Erm, I don't know, what do you mean?"

"What was your impression of it? Did you think it was a big penis, a thick one? What did you think?" she asked, calmly.

"It seemed quite big, I suppose."

"A bit bigger than yours, do you suppose?"

"Possibly." I felt a little uncomfortable. I didn't think there was much difference in size.

Becky stayed quiet for a few minutes before asking her next question. "Did you like his penis?"

"I don't know if I can answer that," I said.

"Do you want me to release you from your cock cage on Tuesday?" she asked, calmly and serenely, still with her eyes closed, lying back almost buried in the bubbles.

"Yes, I'm desperate for release."

"Then answer my question."

"Yes, it was nice."

"What was nice?"

"Liam's penis."

"You don't sound too enthusiastic." Becky opened her eyes, sat up in the bath and looked at me. "Tell me clearly that you liked Liam's penis."

"I really liked Liam's penis."

"Did you like to see it in my mouth? Did it look good getting sucked and licked by me?"

"Yes."

"Then tell me," she demanded, with a little impatience in her voice. "Tell me clearly what you liked about what I did to him."

She was teasing and taunting me, and I felt compelled to answer her questions the way she wanted me to.

"I loved watching you suck Liam's penis." Humiliation rose from deep within myself as I heard my own words. "I loved to see your tongue lick up the stem and take the end in your mouth. I got so turned on when... he reached orgasm and he came..." The last part almost caught in my throat. "I loved to see the come in your mouth and the way you cleaned him with your tongue afterwards."

Becky relaxed again, laying back in her bath. "Tell me more things you liked me doing."

"I enjoyed watching him have sex with you and seeing his hard penis thrusting into you, but the best bit was when you climaxed with him and I was locked helpless in my cock cage."

"Would you like that to happen again?"

"Yes, Becky, I really would," I answered with enthusiasm, and I meant it.

"Do you want to suffer for me again?"

"Yes, Becky, I will take any amount of suffering you want me to take."

That was what she wanted to hear. She had me exactly where she wanted me. This depth of dominance and submission had not been foreseen by either of us, but I think we both felt it was what we wanted. She gave no response; none was needed, our roles had been set, a new order had been established.

After a half hour bathing, Becky stood up and climbed out of the bath. I was ready to wrap a large bath towel around her, and I stood in attendance as she dried herself. The time had been surreal as we had played out the scenario, but gradually we were both drifting back to reality. Tease and denial suited us both, to an extreme maybe, but as my arousal faded, I felt I didn't want to reach a point where I acted completely like a slave. I sensed the same from Becky.

"Why don't you go and get dressed while I clean my teeth, I'd love a coffee. I won't be long," she said to me. It was so good to hear her speak in her normal way; it was as if the spell had been broken.

I snapped out of my deep submissive state. "Ok."

Twenty minutes later, she emerged from the bedroom dressed in a pair of old jeans and oversized T-shirt to join me on the settee where I was reading a magazine. Two mugs of steaming coffee stood on the table. She was brushing her hair as she approached me, then, she dropped her brush on the floor, got on the settee and straddled me, sitting across my legs facing me. She placed the soft palms of her hands on either side of my face and kissed me with passion. Her tongue explored my mouth, and I responded. The connection seemed to last for ages before, at last, our lips parted.

"What was that for?" I asked, weakly.

"That was to say how much I love you. It was to thank you for playing my little game, for being so good to me." She moved in again and the passion continued for more minutes.

"You know Liam means absolutely nothing to me and he never will. You mean everything to me, and you always will. I just want to make sure you know that."

"If I didn't know already, I think I do now," I said, resting my hands on Becky's hips.

She gave me one more quick kiss on the lips and fell off me to the side just as the outside doorbell rang. We looked at each other as if to say 'You go'. Becky wrinkled her nose at me to weaken my resolve.

"Hello," I said, into the speaker.

"Hi mate, it's me, Phil."

I turned to Becky and frowned before responding. "Hi, Phil, everything ok?"

"I was passing, so I just thought I'd drop in to tell you about Saturday night." His voice crackled a little in the mike as he spoke.

"You'd best come up. Push the door open, you know the way."

I looked again at Becky and held out my arms in a show of bewilderment. "I know nothing about Saturday night, honestly."

A few seconds later, Phil breezed into the apartment. "Hi folks, wow you look every bit as gorgeous as the last time I lusted... I mean, saw you," he said to Becky who gave him a scolding look.

"You've got a smashing place here, Dave, look at that view." He walked past us and out onto the balcony. "Great spot for naked sunbathing."

"Phil, do you mind," admonished Becky.

"I was talking about Dave," he protested, coming back in.

"What's this about Saturday night? I don't remember arranging anything," I said.

He wasn't listening to me; he was looking at Becky. "Bet you're sorry you turned me down three years ago. Look what happened; you ended up with him."

"You've got a wild imagination," Becky said, looking amused by his mischievous comment.

I repeated myself: "Phil! Focus, what about Saturday?"

"We're going to the casino."

"The casino?" said Becky excitedly. "I've never been to a casino before. Can I come?"

"Who's arranged this?" I demanded. "Oh, is this about Ben and his system?"

"Got a call from our Benny Boy an hour ago inviting us all to go watch him bankrupt the casino this weekend. Come on, Dave, you don't want to disappoint the lovely lady, do you?" He turned to Becky. "Besides," he said, in a loud whisper, "nothing turns a woman on like watching her man winning loads of cash at a casino."

"You never know your luck, David, he could be right." Becky gave me an exaggerated wink which took the wind out of Phil's sail.

"Is Linsey going? And Paul and Jane?" I asked.

"No, I don't think so, not Linsey's cup of tea."

"Aw, poor Phil, you won't be able to turn your woman on watching you win a load of cash." Becky put a mocking sad look on her face.

Not for the first time, Phil was a little surprised by Becky's bold responses. I wondered if her more forward behaviour was a display of growing confidence brought on by the expansion of her sexual dominance.

"Paul's going, but not Jane," he added. "So, it's like you're both tagging along. I'm going to have to shoot anyway, I'll see you at Rina's Casino, Saturday, about nine. Make him wash his face and put a clean shirt on, Becky."

I closed the door and leaned my back against it when he'd gone. Becky came right up to me and pressed her body against mine, pinning me to the door.

"You heard what he said. Nothing turns a woman on more than seeing her man winning cash at a casino. Saturday may turn out to be your lucky night."

"I thought Tuesday was going to be my lucky night," I said, trying to keep my composure as she rubbed her body against me.

"You'll have to wait and see."

Was she hinting at my release date being brought forward? I wasn't going to push it. "Seriously, you don't mind going to a casino, do you? It's not my idea of a perfect night out," I said as Becky released me.

"Of course not, I've never been to a casino before, it's something I've always wanted to try out. We may win a fortune."

"Or lose one."

"Impossible," said Becky, "we haven't got a fortune to lose. But what's all that about Ben having a system?"

"I haven't got a clue what it is. You remember what he was like in college; always messing with figures."

"You like messing with figures," interrupted Becky, with a glint in her eyes as she pushed her breasts out towards me, provocatively.

"You know what I mean. Anything to do with maths, numbers, sequences, Ben was into it. Remember how he used to think he could win the lottery with his systems. Apparently, he's got this new one for baccarat that he can't lose at."

"Baccarat? Don't think I've ever heard of that. Is it a card game?"

"A boring one."

"Has he actually won anything on it yet?"

"He told us he'd won hundreds playing it, but I can't see how that's possible. If he's really won money, he's probably been just lucky, and he's ready for a losing streak."

"Sounds interesting though," she said, looking thoughtful. "According to Phil's observations about the behaviour of women around rich men, if I see Ben winning loads of money with this super system of his, I'm going to have to have sex with him instead of you."

I laughed. "Ben? He'd choose a book on maths problems to take to bed ahead of you any time."

Becky opened her mouth shocked at what I said. She slapped me playfully on my arm. "You better watch it fella if you're hoping to get out of that cage any time soon, you've not done yourself any favours with that comment."

I held my hands up in apology. "Sorry, sorry, sorry."

"I'm really looking forward to going."

"Ok, it's settled then, we'll go."

Coming next in Chapter 7: A trip to the casino and Becky gets a shock when we bump into Liam.

OllyT
OllyT
320 Followers