The Journey of David and Becky Ch. 09

Story Info
Our tease denial games reach a new level.
3.4k words
4.51
12.4k
10

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers

Saturday 23rd May 2015 -- Part 3

When I saw Gina and Liam holding hands, my heart quickened.

"I'm sorry, mate, I don't know what to say to you." Liam lifted his free hand in a way of apology.

"Don't worry about it, there's nothing to apologise for," I answered.

"Of course, there isn't," Becky agreed. "I enjoyed myself, you enjoyed yourself, David enjoyed himself, or at least he got what he wanted."

"It's just me who's got some catching up to do," Gina said, with a mischievous giggle.

"Are you sure you're ok with this?" Liam asked, needing a final word of reassurance from me.

"Honestly, everything's fine," I said with sincerity, which earned me a look of approval from Becky.

"Do we get to see the thing now?" Gina asked, letting go of Liam's hand and sitting down on the settee, her arms resting on her knees.

"David," Becky said sternly, "I want you to go into the bedroom and take off your clothes. When you've done that, I want you to come back in here and show our guests your cock cage."

Unable to resist her command, I disappeared into the bedroom.

"Hurry back," called Gina.

In the bedroom, I quickly stripped off and faced the mirrored wardrobe to look at myself. I was feeling very apprehensive at the thought of walking out naked in front of two people I hardly knew, especially as one was a man. I knew there was no escape from it, but I hoped I could manage to prevent an attempted erection as that would be almost too humiliating to bear.

"David!" I heard Becky's voice call. "Our guests are waiting."

Feeling very embarrassed, I opened the door of the bedroom and stepped into the large, open living area and approached where they were all sitting. Three pairs of eyes were fixed on me. Becky grinned triumphantly as she looked at my face which felt on fire with embarrassment, while both Liam and Gina stared at my cock cage with amazement.

Gina's face quickly changed to amusement. "Oh, that looks like agony to wear."

"Just wait 'til you see it struggle to get erect," Becky said proudly.

"Could I have a little feel of it?" asked Gina.

Becky gave me a nod and I walked over to Gina and stood before her with Liam sitting silently beside her.

She leaned forward so her face was about a foot from my penis. As I looked down at her, she looked up as sexily as she could. I knew she was trying to turn me on, especially when she reached out a hand and wrapped it around the cage, her fingers gently touching my bare penis between the plastic bars. She lifted the tube holding my penis, exposing my naked balls. With her other hand, she gentle caressed them as she felt underneath for the plastic ring around my scrotum that held everything tightly in place. She pulled at the little metal padlock that ensured the whole contraption could not be removed.

There was silence throughout her inspection, but it was Gina herself who eventually spoke. "Liam, do you want to feel it?"

"No, I don't!" he said, with a look of horror on his face.

At least that was something I was thankful for, but the girls thought his reaction was hilarious.

"Would you like to see it try to get hard?" Becky said, and I groaned.

Gina, still holding the stem of the cage nodded her head eagerly and looked up at me. "What would turn you on, David?" she asked. "The thought of this coming off so I could wrap my hand around it properly?"

I couldn't help but imagine the feel of Gina's hand wrapped around my naked penis, and I gritted my teeth trying to control myself, but it wasn't working.

"Oh, I felt that," Gina giggled. "Should I try to squeeze my tongue between the bars so you get a tiny bit of oral?"

My penis stirred a little more as Gina's mouth got closer to my penis. She licked her lips as she glanced up at my face and then blew lightly on it. It didn't take long before it started to grow in the cage. As it expanded to its restricted fullness, the cage stood out with the scrotum ring pulling on my balls. Gina let go and sat back to get a better overall view. My penis and balls looked tight and red as they strained against their captivity.

"Look at his penis trying to burst out from between the bars. That must be so frustrating, you must want to tear it off. It's so awesome, it's making me wet."

Gina turned to Liam, and when she saw the bulge in his pants, she rested her hand on it. "Is David's predicament turning you on?"

"It's the way you're... handling it," Liam admitted.

"When was your last orgasm?" Gina turned back to me.

"A couple of weeks ago."

"This must be killing you," she shrieked. "How many orgasms have you had in the last two weeks?" she asked Liam.

Liam pretended to count up in his head but Gina answered for him. "About twenty! And this poor bastard has had none."

Becky sat on the arm of the settee beside Liam and rested her arm on the cushion behind his head. "What do you think we should do, Gina?" she asked, innocently.

"Well, we could take it off and put it on Liam and make him watch you and me in a threesome with David," Gina said teasingly.

"What?" protested Liam.

"Or," Gina continued thoughtfully, "we could make David suffer even worse by making him watch us in a threesome, just like Liam wished for."

"Let's vote on it," announced Becky, eagerly. "Hands up if you think we should have a threesome while David watches us having fun. With that still on, of course."

The two girls raised their hands followed by an embarrassed Liam.

"It would be nice if the vote was unanimous," Becky said, looking at me.

Sheepishly I put my hand up and the two girls clapped happily. "I think it's going to be your lucky night," Gina said, turning to Liam.

While I stood watching, both Gina and Becky began to slowly unbutton Liam's shirt. Liam shifted awkwardly in his seat. With his shirt now fully open, Becky slid off the arm of the settee to squeeze alongside Liam where she was able to lean into him and run her left hand over his nipples and around his waist. Gina, having the same idea, did the same, running her nails over his stomach and up to his nipples. Becky reached her hand lower to Liam's trousers and undid the button at the top, while Gina made for the zip and slowly pulled it down.

"Don't be shy, Liam," Becky whispered, "David has already seen everything you've got."

Liam looked very uncomfortable as he deliberately avoided looking at me. He looked even more embarrassed when Becky whispered: "He was impressed!"

His penis flopped out of his shorts as Gina pulled the front of them down. Becky moved her face towards his neck and gently kissed him while her left hand pulled teasingly on his nipple. Gina cupped her right hand around his balls and stroked her hand up the length of his erect penis. Neither of the girls forgot about me watching; as they worked their delicate fingers on Liam, they gave me sexy and provocative glances. I could do nothing but watch and envy the experience Liam was enjoying.

"It would be so much more comfortable on the bed, Liam," whispered Becky into his ear.

Gina looked up at me as she stroked Liam's penis, before leaning forward to kiss and lick it. "It would be so much better for David if he could sit somewhere comfortable," she said, turning her face towards me and grinning.

Both girls stood, and holding Liam's hands, led him to the bedroom. His pants however were still on and he stumbled as they dropped to his knees. The girls giggled as he pulled them up awkwardly over his erection, then continued towards the bedroom.

"Come on, David," called Becky, "don't want you to miss the fun."

I followed the three of them into the bedroom.

Once in the room, Becky motioned to Gina. "Make yourselves comfortable while I sort David out."

Becky held out her hand to me and led me into the wardrobe, giving me a loving smile. "Thank you, David, for this," she said as I sat down on the same chair I'd previously used. She tied my wrists and ankles to the chair and kissed me on the lips. I returned the kiss. "Do you love me?" she asked.

"More than ever!" I answered, my penis already straining inside the cage.

Becky smiled. "Suffer for me, again," she said, gently caressing my face as she slid the door shut.

From inside the wardrobe, I watched Becky undress at the foot of the bed. Taking off her top first, so all, especially me, could see her bare breasts, she then turned her back slightly towards the wardrobe, undid her pants and let them drop. My penis was now at maximum size within its cage, and as Becky slipped off her G-string to stand naked before Liam and Gina, I could see his penis standing tall and free, fully erect with no restriction. With me hidden from sight, he seemed more relaxed as he stood naked with the two girls.

Gina got off the bed and lifted her mini dress over her head to reveal her nakedness, apart from a tiny G-string which she dropped to her ankles. I think I let out a moan of lust when I saw Gina completely naked for the first time. Although the view through the glass dulled the images of the room slightly, I could tell her skin colour was a little lighter than Becky's. But, despite not particularly liking Gina, I had no argument with her body; it was stunning, and my lust for her increased, causing me even more frustration.

Becky walked around the bed towards Gina and felt one of her breasts. "Gina, they are beautiful."

"Thank you," she said.

Gina was about four inches shorter than Becky and used her height disadvantage to lean towards Becky's breasts and lick one of her nipples. Becky moaned with pleasure. "I like yours too."

The two girls lay on the bed, Gina on her back with Becky on top and Liam at their side. The two girls began to kiss while Liam sat up and caressed Becky's buttocks. He repositioned himself between the legs of both girls and leaned forward to Becky's beautiful pert buttocks before him. The girls became more frantic with their kissing as their tongues began to explore each other's mouths. I had never seen Becky do anything like this before, and it was driving me crazy with arousal.

Having started with gentle kisses, Liam moved his face between Becky's buttocks licking her arse more excitedly; his arousal was clearly approaching animal lust. He became more frantic with his kisses and licks focussing on my wife's arsehole. I was sharing his lust, but for me, it was as a spectator, for him it was real. She was enjoying it immensely as she opened her legs wide to assist him in giving her pleasure. After a few minutes of this, Becky edged up Gina's body and straddled her stomach as she lay on her back. Liam stayed where he was but now moved down to Gina's pussy. While Liam licked, Becky caressed Gina's breasts, working on her erect nipples with gentleness at first and as Gina's pleasure increased, with more pressure.

I struggled in my cell desperate for release as I watched the three at work. I could see Liam's penis throbbing and bouncing as he licked as fast as he could. I could see Becky, with her hair all over her shoulders and face, uncontrolled and so sexy as she pulled and pinched Gina's nipples. I could see Gina writhing on her back, her face red with sexual abandon, her blonde hair spread across the pillow, pained ecstasy on her face as she approached climax.

The pair worked relentlessly on her body to give maximum pleasure, and when her release arrived, she moaned aloud and lifted herself from the bed towards Becky, her legs shaking. Becky and Liam continued, but with less vigour so they could help her enjoy the fullness of her orgasm, and as it subsided, Liam moved his lips to her thighs while Becky leaned forward and kissed her face.

As she recovered, Gina turned towards the wardrobe and smiled in the direction of where she knew I was suffering. Becky rolled onto her back a little out of breath allowing Gina to sit up and run her hand down the front of Becky's body and cup between her legs. I could see how wet Becky was as her pussy glistened when it caught the light, she was so aroused, and I was desperate to get out of my confines and service her need.

"Liam, I need a cock in my mouth," Becky demanded.

Without any further encouragement, Liam moved up to Becky's face, kneeling beside her and presenting his throbbing penis to her mouth. She leaned on her elbow, took his penis in her hand and guided it into her mouth. At the same time, Gina's tongue began to explore her pussy which caused Becky to moan loudly and vibrantly. Liam would have felt the vibration from that moan as her mouth sensually held his penis.

I was so desperate to join them on the bed, even though I knew the frustration would be worse if I was physically involved while wearing the cock cage. Instead of escape, I was forced to watch Becky give Liam oral sex. For the second time, I was tied to this chair while my beautiful wife sucked on that penis. I also had to suffer watching as Gina, the girl I was growing to love, but hate even more, buried her face in the wetness of Becky's pussy to enjoy the smell, taste and sexual heat it had to offer. Just as with Gina, Becky's orgasm was approaching quickly due to the excitement of the session they were sharing.

Gina did as much as she could to give pleasure to Becky as she sucked and licked her pussy. She strained to push her tongue inside her, and using her fingers, played with Becky's arse hole. Then, her fingers slipped inside her pussy and her tongue frantically licked her clitoris. Becky was moaning with pleasure as she sucked and stroked Liam's penis. Her other hand was wrapped around Liam's balls as they both pumped away. He was now on hands and knees positioned over Becky, and his movements suggested he too was getting close. The scene before me was of animal lust; rubbing, grinding, moaning, licking. They were all in a frenzy, even Gina, now with her fingers stroking her own pussy as all three edged closer and closer to a stunning climax.

It was Liam who reached it first, suddenly spurting into Becky's eager mouth, his arms almost giving way as the pleasure overwhelmed him. Becky, feeling Liam's juice ejaculate into her mouth, was pushed over the edge as Gina's tongue and fingers worked to bring her to a much needed release. Gina too, aware of the pleasure both her partners were enjoying, managed to climax by her own hand at the same time. As their orgasms subsided, they fell apart in exhaustion onto the bed. Despite my own frustration being completely unsatisfied, I felt strangely at one with them throughout their triple orgasmic experience.

Becky turned her head to the wardrobe so I could see Liam's creamy white sperm dribble out of the side of her mouth. Instead of swallowing it, she let the rest pour out down her cheek onto the bed. I knew she wanted to drive me insane with lustful jealousy by showing me how much was in her mouth.

Had I been free of my cage, and my penis allowed to stand naked and erect, I'm sure, at that moment, I would have had an orgasm without any stimulus whatsoever. But I wasn't free and I had to endure the taunting smile of my very satisfied wife.

The three continued to lay there exhausted, with nobody looking like they wanted to move. It was after three in the morning and such an energetic sex session had clearly taken so much out of them. But I wasn't ready for sleep, I was still aroused and my body wasn't prepared to give up its need for sexual release, or to release me into a satisfied state of rest. However, the longer the three lay naked and exhausted on the bed, the more it became apparent that they were actually falling asleep. Even my penis was beginning to feel a little freedom within the cock cage as my own mini erection subsided.

As uncomfortable as I was in the chair, after about half an hour, my head began to slump forward and I too drifted into an uneasy sleep. Throughout the rest of the night, I seemed to hover between a conscious and unconscious state, vaguely aware that at some point, someone had switched off the light. At other times I was aware of them in the room moving on the bed or visiting the bathroom.

I was finally awakened when the wardrobe door suddenly opened, and with daylight in the room, I was forced to screw up my eyes. Becky stepped inside, she was still naked and looking very bedraggled but smiling.

"Good morning, time to set you free." She began to undo the straps that had restrained me. "How are you holding up babe?" she asked. "Oh, look at the marks on your wrists from the straps. I shouldn't have left you in here this long."

"I thought you were going to leave me here all day," I said, standing up and stretching.

"Sorry, I was just so exhausted. I'm going for a shower; I really need one."

"I don't doubt it after what you all did," I said.

"Do you want to join me?"

"Can you take this off?" I asked, hopefully.

"Of course, I can." She kissed my cheek. "But I'm not going to, not yet anyway."

We passed Gina and Liam still lying naked on the bed, and still unconscious. The bathroom was bright and steamy where Becky had already switched on the shower, and we both walked into the jet stream of hot water.

"Wash me, David." Her command was gentle.

I squeezed gel onto Becky's back and rubbed her skin softly, quickly moving all over the rest of her body. She turned to face me so I could reach the bits I'd not already reached. It was a wonderful feeling caressing her delicious body while I sensually spread the soap suds to every inch of her skin.

"Don't miss anywhere, David," she encouraged.

I didn't miss anywhere as I cleaned every nook and cranny of her flesh. I knelt before her to wash her lower half, planting a delicate kiss on her wet soapy buttocks when she turned her back towards my face. I was getting so aroused again, but this was Becky at her worst, not letting up on her teasing. There was no escape from it. The more she did it, the more she wanted to do it.

With her hair washed and fully rinsed, she left me in the shower while she slipped out to get dry. When I'd finished, I emerged as Becky was just putting on her dressing gown to leave the bathroom.

"I'll go fix some breakfast for us all while you finish off," she said.

I dried myself, put on a pair of shorts I'd taken into the bathroom with me and opened the door to the bedroom. Liam was no longer in the room, but standing at the dressing table, still naked, was Gina. In one of her hands was my wallet, open and empty. In her other hand was the two hundred pounds that had been inside it.

Coming next in Chapter 10: I accuse Gina of stealing from me, but it doesn't quite go the way I expected.

OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers