The Journey of David and Becky Ch. 10

Story Info
I end up in trouble for accusing Gina of stealing from me.
3.4k words
4.43
9.6k
4

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination, male submission, caning, tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device and cuckoldry. The premise is to explore, if certain circumstances arose, what may happen if such fantasies were taken too far. The characters are not based on any living or deceased persons and are not written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. If you are not interested, or find such subjects objectionable or not in line with your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Sunday 24th May 2015 -- Part 1

"It's not what it looks like," she stated, looking at me with guilt written all over her face.

"And what does it look like?" I asked.

"I..." Gina had no defence whatsoever.

"You've just taken that money out of my wallet," I accused.

Suddenly Gina started to shout at me. "Are you calling me a thief, you bastard? I just moved the wallet and the money fell out."

"Why did you have to move the wallet?"

"It was on the edge. I was just moving it in case it fell," she yelled.

"And the cash also fell... right into your hand."

At that point, Gina broke down in tears and threw herself face down onto the bed. The bedroom door soon opened and both Liam and Becky entered to see what was going on. Becky looked enquiringly at me while Liam went over to the bed to comfort Gina.

"What's going on?" asked Becky calmly.

"Ask her." I pointed accusingly.

Gina sat up quickly on the bed, with Liam's arm wrapped protectively around her shoulder. "He's accused me of stealing his money."

"David, is this true?" asked Becky.

"Damn right it's true," I answered.

"I moved his wallet, that's all. The money fell out." Gina sobbed.

"Two hundred pounds in tens is a fair wad of cash," I said. "The wallet's not that big, and it was well jammed in, so it was hardly likely to drop out on its own."

"That's why it fell out; the wallet's too small."

"It was stuffed in too tight to...."

"Ok, David," interrupted Becky. "Can't you see she's upset."

I held my tongue.

"Has this just been a misunderstanding?" asked Liam.

Gina nodded her head; the sobs had stopped, but she was still snivelling a little.

"I don't think it was a misunderstanding, one hand was holding the wallet open, the other hand had the money in it. Next step would have been the money going in her bag."

"You're just jealous 'cause you got nothing last night and you're taking it out on me."

I opened my mouth in shock that she could think to use that against me. "That's not true," I responded vehemently.

"Locked in that wardrobe desperate for sex and having to watch, that's the problem here, not me," she added.

"I wouldn't accuse you of theft because of that."

"Why are you accusing her then, David?" Becky's voice came through quietly, but clearly.

"What? Do you believe her, Becky?"

"I don't know who to believe, her story does sound reasonable."

"I saw her."

"I don't doubt you saw her, but is there a possibility you misinterpreted what you saw, and she might be telling the truth?"

"It looked like she was taking the money..."

"You have to be absolutely sure to accuse someone of theft," continued Becky, remaining calm.

"What about the incident when she stole from her client in that massage place?"

"That was a long time ago," Gina said, sharply. "It was a mistake."

"Look, both of you, this is getting us nowhere. David, you've upset Gina by accusing her of theft, it's best if we all get dressed, have some breakfast and we'll talk about it later." Becky was taking control of the situation with her calmness, and everyone agreed with her suggestion.

I took the money from the bed where Gina had dropped it and put it back in my wallet. I quickly put on my shorts and a T-shirt and left Gina and Liam in the bedroom to shower and change.

"What was all that about?" I asked, when I was alone with Becky. "Don't you believe me?"

"David, I completely and utterly believe you one hundred percent. I totally accept she tried to take that money, but I'm not finished with them yet."

"What do you mean?"

"When we started this, if you remember, I said that everything we did was for our enjoyment. We are using them to satisfy ourselves. This is purely for sex, nothing else. Whatever happens, we are going to use this for the best sexual experience of our lives. This is the furthest we've gone with our game, and I'm enjoying it beyond anything I've experienced before. Last night I reached another level, and I think I'm right in saying you did too." She looked at me for confirmation.

"I can't deny it was pretty good, but Gina..."

"It was absolutely amazing, David," she interrupted, putting her arms around my neck and her lips to mine. "And you know it. Just wait 'til that cock cage comes of, you'll have an orgasm that'll last for a week. Trust me. Go with everything I say and do. This ride has a lot further to go yet. If you think we just got to another level, we'll be climbing mountains next. And we'll be doing it riding on their backs."

"I thought you'd back me up a bit more." I was still reluctant to let go.

"You're not understanding me, David. I'll spell it out for you. We're using them for our amusement, and I think we've struck gold with them. She's gorgeous, sexy, sassy, and selfish with a cruel streak. She gets off on you being cockteased, and I think she's that cruel she'd have you locked up forever as her own personal tease toy. I can use both of them to heighten your experience; with the three of us, him, her and me, all getting off on each other, it's the ultimate tease and denial for you. We're all made for each other, but from our point of view, mine and yours, every aspect is to our benefit alone."

I knew she was right, she always was, and I nodded my head in agreement.

"And what happens next will blow you away... if I can pull it off, that is."

"Are you going to let me in on it?" I ran my hands down Becky's back and felt her bottom through her tight jeans."

Becky smiled up at me. "No. But you must go along with it or I might have to reconsider your release date." She continued to stare into my eyes as she spoke.

It was mid-morning and a few people could be heard outside, down on the beach. One or two boats could be seen floating idly in the bay, a tall, white yacht about a mile away already had three occupants sunbathing on the deck. There was an uneasy politeness as all four of us sat on the loungers on the warm veranda having just finished our breakfasts and were now drinking coffees while taking in the view.

"It's a brilliant position you've got here," said Liam, making conversation. "I've got a place in Crete, you know."

"I didn't know that," said Becky.

"That's where we're off to next weekend."

"How long for?"

Probably three weeks, maybe four. My business partner runs a bar over there."

"Do you share ownership?"

"Of the bar we do, he runs it mostly, I get over there when I can, the villa's mine, he's got his own place. He's married to a local girl, so he lives there permanently."

"Sounds nice."

"The weather's a lot more reliable over there, I love it," said Gina cheerfully, apparently recovered from the upset of earlier.

Becky smiled, "Do you go there often?"

"I've only been the once with Liam, but I can't wait to go again next week. It's a bit lonesome at night on our own, it'd be better if a few others were there, but I suppose we can get up to a lot more when it's just us." She giggled and tickled Liam in the ribs.

"Maybe you should both come with us," said Liam. "You know, to make up for the misunderstanding."

I don't think either of us were expecting that invite.

"That's a very generous offer, Liam." Becky looked at me expectantly.

"That would be nice, but we've got to see to this place," I said, still feeling disgruntled by the wallet incident.

"There's always Jim and Polly," suggested Becky.

"At such short notice?" I queried.

"Who's Jim and Polly?" asked Gina.

"Jim and Polly help out running the place when we're away. They only live a couple of blocks away and used to do the same for David's aunt when she owned the apartments. Jim owns the company that does larger maintenance jobs for us. I'm sure they'd be able to do it at short notice."

"Just a thought," said Liam. "Offer's open 'til Saturday when we go."

"We'll have a think about it," said Becky.

"You can always put your wallet in the safe, David," Gina said, with a sardonic grin.

"Gina!" Liam scolded.

I wasn't amused, I thought it was an inappropriate joke considering she'd tried to rob me only two hours earlier, and it showed her immaturity, but I held my tongue.

"Ok, seeing you've brought the subject up," said Becky, "I think we need to discuss it, bring everything out in the open and decide what to do about it."

"Yes, ok," said a pouting Gina, "David did upset me."

"If we're all going to get anywhere with our new friendship, which may involve us going away together next week, I think we should resolve the issue and even apportion blame and any punishment that seems justified," Becky said.

As soon as she mentioned 'punishment', I knew she'd come up with an idea that would involve me suffering some more.

"This sounds very judicial," said Liam, light-heartedly.

"I think we have to decide who was most to blame," began Becky. "On the one hand, David was provoked by seeing a situation where he thought Gina was taking money from his wallet. On the other hand, Gina claims the money fell out while she was moving it. She then felt very threatened by David who made rash accusations."

I decided to stay silent knowing I was going to be on the wrong end of whatever was to come, while Gina and Liam listened intently.

Becky continued: "I've had a good think about this and this is my conclusion. By having hold of David's wallet, David was perhaps justified in thinking, but not accusing, Gina of doing something she shouldn't. In my opinion, weighing up the facts, there is no proof Gina was trying to steal from David, and what she said could quite easily be true. Without any proof, David behaved aggressively without just cause, resulting in Gina feeling very threatened and upset. I know I'm sounding a bit like a judge here, but I'm actually enjoying this."

Gina and Liam seemed amused, I didn't.

"Looking only at the facts, I believe blame should be apportioned ten per cent to Gina and ninety per cent to David."

I felt very annoyed with Becky over this judgement, it was quite humiliating in fact for my wife to side with a girl we'd only just met and was clearly in the wrong. But I was actually getting aroused by the injustice of it, and although punishment never truly formed a part of our sex games, a part of me was intrigued as to what might follow.

"I accept those findings your honour," said Gina happily.

"David?" Becky raised her eyebrows invitingly to me.

Once again, I nodded my reluctant approval.

"Ok. While David cleans up the kitchen, us three will retire to the bedroom to discuss what action to take."

I did as Becky said and cleared away the dishes from around the living room area, washing and putting them all away. They were taking quite a while deliberating whatever punishment I was to receive, if that is what it was to be. She'd better not add any more days onto my chastity period, I thought. I sat on the veranda for about five minutes after cleaning up before I heard the bedroom door open and the three of them come out.

"David, would you come in here please," called Becky.

They had seated themselves on the long settee leaving me to stand before them.

Becky was the spokesperson. "We have discussed your guilt and decided on the following punishment. This decision is final." Becky emphasized the last word and looked at me sternly, practically warning me to comply. "You must accept this punishment without any complaint whatsoever, no comment from you apart from 'I accept'. Do you understand?"

"Yes!" Why the hell was my penis growing in its cage again? This was so humiliating.

"Ok, for the first part of your punishment, you will be fined one hundred pounds. You will give that amount of the fine to Gina for her to keep as compensation for your rash accusation. As that money was half mine, I'll have the other hundred pounds. Court fee, if you like." She laughed." This was my idea. For the second part of your punishment, you will strip naked and lay face down on the bed in the other room. I will sit across your back to hold you down, and Gina will then give you twelve strokes of the cane on your bare arse. That was Gina's idea."

My penis was throbbing by now, but the cane, didn't Becky know I couldn't stand a caning.

"For the third part of your punishment, you will thank Gina by giving her oral sex. We all thought that was appropriate. The fourth part of the punishment will be that you will then watch Liam have sex with both of us. That was Liam's wish. Finally, the last part of your punishment is for you to have another week added to your incarceration in your cock cage. That is your punishment in full. What have you got to say?"

I was seething with anger and frustration, and when I said: "I accept," Humiliation was added to my emotions.

"Good answer. The punishment shall begin this evening when Gina and Liam return at nine."

"I played tennis when I was in school, and my teacher used to compliment me on how hard I hit the ball, so I expect I'll be able to use that same strength to cane your arse. Becky showed me the cane she tried on you once, so that's the one I'll be using. I can't wait."

All I could do was stare at her.

"And you giving me oral after I've caned you will be brill', and I get sex while you have to watch. I bet Liam can't wait either."

Then a thought seemed to occur to her, "I could have made you give me oral after Liam's had sex with me, I'd love to be licked after sex, but Liam would never do that. You could." Gina looked hopefully at Becky.

Becky's eyes lit up. She looked at me, but hopefully my look of abject horror told her that was a step way too far. But I really didn't like the look in her eyes; it was clearly an idea she liked the sound of.

"I'm ready to do it all now, why do I have to wait 'til nine tonight?" complained Gina.

"Punishment was set and agreed, anything added will have to be for any additional misdemeanours or lack of compliance with the agreed punishment," Becky said, and there was a finality to the way she spoke.

As they were leaving, Gina linked Liam's arm and both kissed Becky, but waved at me.

"I'll have a hundred pounds to spend as well," Gina said as they walked to the door.

When they'd gone, we slumped on the settee together. Becky leaned against me and I put my arm around her.

"Thank you, David," she said after a few seconds.

"Where do you get your ideas from?" I said. "You know I can't stand Gina, but I must admit she is dead sexy in a spoilt, selfish way. You know how humiliating and frustrating it's going to be for me to endure that punishment."

"It's driving you insane with lust though, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is actually."

"You know it's all for us, I have no feelings for Liam and never will, but I love sucking his cock, and knowing you can't have it makes it more exciting for me. I honestly can't wait for his cock inside me tonight."

"That's just how I feel."

"What? You want Liam's cock inside you?"

"No, I want my cock to be inside you."

Becky laughed. "Sorry, only teasing. I can only guess how hard this is for you, you've not had anything for two weeks."

"And with an extra week added, apparently."

"Not apparently, definitely!"

"Do you want to go to Crete with them for four weeks?" I asked.

"Yes, I think that would be good. Just think how frustrated you'd be by then. You'll have completed your third week in confinement, so you'll get a few more days teasing once we get there. Just imagine all that heat, all that bare flesh on the beach." Becky turned fully towards me. "Then, me and Gina will take your cage off and free your poor little penis and we'll both lick and suck it 'til you come. I reckon you'll manage about four orgasms on the first night of release. That's two blow jobs and two shags. We'll make Liam watch for a change."

I smiled at the thought, two mouths on my penis, even if one mouth belonged to Gina, something I'd never experienced. Could it happen? "Can I ask why you've brought the cane into this?"

"I want to push you further, and it was Gina's idea, honestly. You heard her in that confessions game, she said she wanted to give someone a caning. I agreed because, firstly, I'd like to watch her cane you. Secondly, it'll be so humiliating for you to be caned by her when you don't deserve it, and thirdly... it just seems so cruel."

"I think you two should open a dungeon and take paying customers. You'd make a fortune."

"Great idea, we could fix you and Liam up in French maid outfits to let our customers in."

"No way, I don't mind living off the ill-gotten gains, but I'm not dressing up as a maid. I promise you that."

"Ok, we can agree on that. I like my men to be men. Controlled, yes. Whipped, yes. On strict sex rations, absolutely definitely."

"Do you think we should contact Jim and Poppy to see if they can cover for a few weeks before we commit to this?"

"I could ring them now, give them a day or two to think it over, it'll give us time to book flights. You're getting turned on to the idea of going away with them, aren't you?"

"Perhaps. But I'm going to leave all our weird games to you. You know best, and if you think going over there will work out for us, I'm tentatively happy to go along with it."

"I'm sure it will. But I really want you to trust me, because you can!" Becky stood up. "I'll go ring Poppy in the bedroom."

While she was away for half an hour on the 'phone to Poppy, I went out to get a Sunday newspaper. I returned ten minutes later to be greeted by a smiling Becky.

"Looks like we're off to Crete," she shrieked. "Poppy and Jim love the idea. They said we needed a holiday and wondered why it's so long since we last went away."

"Great, best sort out some flights then. Did you tell them where we're going?"

"Yes, I said we're going off to Crete with a couple we've just met for four weeks of group sex, sadistic cock teasing, caning..."

Before she could go on, I grabbed her and pulled her towards me and kissed her with passion. Becky responded and we fell together onto the settee.

"If I didn't have this..." I began.

"I know," Becky interrupted. "If you didn't have the cock cage on, you'd fuck my brains out. But if you were able to do that right now, it wouldn't be me, and we wouldn't be feeling that passion. You want me because I'm a cockteaser. And the worst you'll ever meet."

Coming next in Chapter 11: I endure a humiliating punishment

OllyT
OllyT
318 Followers