All Comments on 'The Journey of David and Becky Ch. 09'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She left him tied up in a wardrobe all night? She’s exposed him and their play to other people. She’s cuckolded him. She’s now had a threesome without him. She’s a trashy piece of shit. I’d still continue the game until she took the cage off. Just let her build up her cruelty and use it as motivation to leave for a while and fuck other women worthy of getting fucked. But, this guy is a pussy. He will be fine if she gives him sloppy seconds for the hour or so she lets his dick out of the cage.

toshiro75toshiro75over 2 years ago

It is unforgiven to left him tied in wardrobe all night. He can get sick, panick attack and she would sleep all that time? She didn't care for him. Especially don't love him.

She cuckolded him now twice and he didn't have a chance to reclaim her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another sad fuck spewing drivel. If this is your fantasy you have got problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All these negative bitchy little comments, yet here they are reading it in the first place! Denial much? hahahaha

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 2 years ago

Emotional Sadism/Masochism always walks a very fine line between eroticism and plain abuse. I fear that you missed the sweat spot here.

A healthy relationship is tension -> release -> care. And not tension, tension, tension, tension, tension till all eternity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, leaving David tied up in the chair for the rest of the night was not what a loving wife does to her husband (or should we call him a cuckold). I really don't care that they just drifted off to sleep, leaving him there was cruel even though he says he loved it. Oh, yeah, this is a fantasy story and at least Becky did not let Liam cum in her pussy this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To someone like me who relishes stories of Dominant Wives/submissive husbands this threesome was not as interesting. It is the interplay between the two, the dialogue, the lines of thinking they have, that rouses me up.

I know a lot of careful thought went into writing all the three-way action therein, but other than some embarrassment aspect for poor Dave, it did not light my fire. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous