The Journey of David and Becky Ch. 11

Story Info
I endure a painful and humiliating punishment.
4.1k words
4.39
20.2k
7

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is intended as a fantasy in the world of female domination and male submission. It involves caning, tease and denial with the use of a male chastity device and cuckoldry. The premise is to explore, if certain circumstances arose, what may happen if such fantasies were taken too far. The characters are not based on any living or deceased persons and are not written to suggest such lifestyles were realistic or believable. If you are not interested, or find such subjects objectionable or not in line with your own preferences, I would strongly suggest you exercise your right not to read any further.

Sunday 24th May 2015 -- Part 2

At exactly nine 'o' clock that evening, the doorbell chimed, "Becky! It's Gina and Liam," the voice chirped happily.

Becky pressed the button, and through the speaker came the sound of the downstairs door latch releasing. "Come right up, you know where we are."

She came back out onto the balcony where I sat, trying to relax as much as possible on a recliner. "They're here, David," she said quietly, kneeling at my side and kissing my cheek tenderly. She must have seen the apprehension in my eyes as she actually looked at me a little apologetically.

I breathed in deeply and sighed, then kissed her softly on the lips. "I've never heard of anyone dying from a caning," I said, trying to smile.

"I wish I could say I'll ask Gina not to cane too hard." She smiled guiltily at me and wrinkled her nose so sexily. "But really I want her to cane you as hard as she can. Am I the worst wife in the world?"

"Yes, but in the best possible way."

There was a sharp knock on the door and Becky went back inside to let them in. I watched her as she walked away from me, my eyes fixed lustfully on her buttocks so clearly defined in those skin tight jeans she wore. Hearing them enter, I got off the recliner to greet them.

Liam was wearing a T-shirt and shorts, with his bare feet in flip flops. He nodded a welcome to me which I returned, but I sensed awkwardness from him, and I wasn't going to do anything to make him feel more comfortable. It was strange welcoming this man into my home to have sex with my wife. Strangely, I didn't actually dislike him, so, if Becky wanted to use him as a tease tool against me, I could think of men much worse than him for her to choose.

"Hi, David." Gina gave me a big smile and waved even though she stood just across the room from me. "Hope you're psyched up for this?"

"As psyched up as I'll ever be," I responded, dryly.

Gina wore a short yellow mini dress that fitted her figure beautifully. Her skin was lightly tanned, and her blonde hair fell with a bounce on her shoulders. She was so sexy to look at, but she was such a brat, and I shuddered at the thought of what I was about to experience.

"When can we start?" Gina asked.

"Do you want a drink first?" Becky said, smiling at her eagerness.

She took Gina to the kitchen area to fix drinks leaving me alone with Liam for the first time. I invited him to sit down.

"How did you come to acquire a villa in Crete?" I asked, feeling confident at his obvious discomfort.

"Rich parents!" he answered. "They tend to hog the place, can't blame them really, they actually own it, not me, but Dad needs to be home on some business, so the place is free for a few weeks."

"Taking advantage while you can."

"Listen, I hope you and Becky decide to come over with us."

"Yes, we're keen on the idea, could do with a break. We've checked with the couple who look after the place for us sometimes, and they're free, so I don't see why not."

"To come away with us when all this has been going on. Your relationship with Becky is amazing," Liam said, keeping his voice down.

I looked quizzically at him. "All what going on?"

"You know, with all the chastity belt, teasing stuff, me and Becky... you know."

"Oh that?" I pretended to look surprised. "Yes, she's a special woman."

"If you don't mind me asking, how can you cope with what she's putting you through?"

I laughed. "It's always been our thing; something we both get off on," I confided. "But I must admit, she's really pushing me this week."

"Watch out for Gina, she's a cruel little bitch you know. She's not stopped going on about whipping your arse tonight. She really gets off on that kind of stuff."

"I've got a pretty good idea what Gina's got in store for me tonight."

"You two boys getting acquainted, I see." Becky handed beers to us both. "Good, so Gina and I will go into the bedroom to prepare, and we'll give you boys a call when we're ready"

The girls turned and breezed away towards the bedroom leaving the pair of us alone again. Another glimpse of Becky in her tight pants and Gina's long tanned bare legs had me twitching in my cage. I saw Liam also admiring the view, but from his point of view, it was in anticipation of having sex with both of them, while mine was knowing the frustration that was in store for me.

"I'm sorry man, but I can't wait to..."

"Same here, but it looks like I've got nine more days to wait."

"I don't know what to say, I feel uncomfortable with this, but they're so hot, I can't stop myself. I honestly don't know how you can manage it; I just want to tear in there now."

"Ok boys, we're ready," Becky's voice called from the bedroom.

I put my almost untouched beer on the coffee table and made my way to the bedroom with Liam following. I think both our bottom jaws hit the floor when we set our eyes on the two girls. Both wore identical outfits. From the neck down they wore black fishnet body stockings, open at the crotch. The outfits were tight and stretched leaving nothing to the imagination. Becky's hair fell lazily on her shoulders and she smiled provocatively at me, then Liam.

"Do we look nice? Are we sexy enough for you?" she asked.

Neither of us could speak.

"I don't think Liam likes us anymore," pouted Gina. "I'm sure David thinks we look sexy in these little outfits I brought. You do, don't you?"

My penis throbbed unmercifully inside my cock cage.

"Totally stunning, the two of you." Liam finally found his voice.

"Think you could cope with us both tonight?" Gina asked.

"I'll do my best to try." Liam stepped towards them.

"Steady!" Becky held her hand up to the approaching Liam. "We've a little business to deal with before we start, isn't that right, David?" asked Becky. "Punishment must come first," she continued. "You have a one hundred pounds fine to pay to Gina."

This was the hardest pill to swallow, actually giving to Gina half the money that she'd tried to steal from me. I took my wallet from the drawer and counted it out before handing it over to her. She put it in her bag on a chair by the dresser, not even thanking me.

"Now, David," Becky continued, "I want you to take off your clothes and lay face down on the bed."

I tried one final look of pleading to Becky who quickly reinforced her command by pointing at the bed and speaking sternly: "Now!"

I took off my clothes to the delight of Gina especially when she saw the state I was in. My penis was trying so hard to gain erection that it had pulled the cock cage forward thus pulling my balls forward as well. My penis felt like it was filling every nook and cranny of the cage, and not only that, it was squeezing through the thin plastic bars.

"Aw, look at the poor boy, how desperate he is to have sex with us. Shall I put the cane away and get the key instead so you can be free of that cruel prison?" Gina said, clearly taunting me. Her face was flushed with sexual arousal at my helplessness.

Becky picked up the long cane which lay on the bed and handed it to Gina. She gripped it tightly by the black handle in one hand then delicately ran her other hand up the length looking at it lovingly. Her face turned to me with a grin, then viciously, she swished it through the air.

"Are you ready for this, David?" she asked sexily.

My mouth felt dry and I swallowed hard, but I gave no answer.

"You really don't think you deserve this, do you?" Gina said to me.

I shook my head.

"Especially not from me."

I looked into her eyes defiantly.

"It makes it so much better."

"Ok, David, I said I want you to lay face down on the bed," said Becky, enjoying Gina's taunts, she was itching for it to begin.

I did as I was told. Adjusting my cock cage for comfort, I positioned myself as instructed. When I was settled, Becky climbed on top of me to sit across my upper back facing my bottom; her weight rested on me, preventing any movement. Gina walked around to the side of the bed and viciously swished the long cane through the air. I tensed myself beneath Becky as I awaited the first stroke.

"Gina, give David the first four of his twelve strokes," Becky commanded.

Although I couldn't see her, I sensed from the deep breath she took the moment she raised the cane above her head. The next I knew was hearing the swish as it whipped through the air, and hearing and feeling the crack as it landed across my bare buttocks. The pain was excruciating and my body jumped as a searing streak of fire cut through me. I cried out and gripped the pillow with my hands as I forced myself to rise from the bed, but the weight of Becky on my back held me firmly in place. At that moment, I hated Gina, but there was nothing I could do about it, and I had another eleven to go.

Without delay, Gina raised the cane above her head again, and with the same force as before, brought the cane down hard across my quivering buttocks. A second agonising rip of pain surged through my body doubling the pain that still throbbed in my flesh. Again, I cried out, and again I tried to force myself upwards off the bed, but Becky held firm. A pathetic, "please!" came from my mouth.

From the effort Gina was putting in to each of the strokes, I knew the pleasure she was getting was proportional to the pain she was giving me. Lifting the cane again she brought it down for the third time, and my reactions were becoming even more energetic as the pain continued and increased. It was unbearably painful and I begged to be spared any more: "Please, Becky, no more. I can't cope with it, it's agony."

"It'll soon be over," Becky said, gently patting my side.

But Gina was revelling in my suffering and I knew she wanted to add to it. No doubt trying to strike while I was still enduring the pain from the previous stroke, she whipped the cane down again onto my bare flesh. She'd rushed this stroke and it didn't connect properly; she was annoyed by this wasted stroke as I heard her exclamation of disgust.

"No need to rush, Gina," said Becky, "he won't be going anywhere. We'll give him a minute before we continue with the next four."

"It looks like you're enjoying this, Liam, seeing that bulge in your shorts," Gina said.

"If you don't mind me saying, you are a cruel bitch," Liam said.

Gina pretended to be shocked by what Liam said. "You won't be thinking that when I'm fucking your brains out later." She turned her attention back to me. "And what about you, David? Are you sorry you made those false accusations against me? I hope this caning is hurting you as much as I want it to."

Becky slapped my sore buttocks firmly with her hand. "Gina asked you a question."

"Yes, Gina, I'm sorry I accused you, and yes, it is very painful. Please, Becky, please can we stop, I've learned my lesson, I can't take any more."

"It's not up to me, David, Gina is the one caning you, you should have pleaded with her. Give him the next four."

I moaned and tensed up.

"If you relax your bottom, it will be less painful," Becky said.

Without further encouragement, Gina resumed the merciless beating, raising the cane above her head and swishing it down through the air to land with a crack across my bare arse. I could tell Becky was aroused as I could feel the wetness on my back of her exposed pussy. She was enjoying holding me down, ensuring I was unable to escape the cruel cuts of the cane. The set of four strokes were over quickly and extremely painfully.

"You ok, David," Becky said to me with concern.

"I can't take it; please can we stop now?"

"Ask Gina, it's her call. If you beg her to stop, she may show you mercy."

"Please, Gina, forgive me and have mercy. I don't think I could take another four strokes," I pleaded.

"Is it really that painful that you can't stand anymore?" she asked.

"Honestly, Gina, I can't take it."

"Well..." Gina thought for a moment. "You do seem to have learned your lesson."

"I have, I am really sorry, please let me off the last four strokes."

"Ok," Gina said, coming to her decision. "I do think you've learned your lesson, and I think you've had as much as you deserve... however, a punishment is a punishment and I'm enjoying it too much, so the answer is, no!"

With that final comment she was already raising the cane above her head for the final onslaught. As quickly as she could, she gave me four hard strokes with the cane, each landing before I had time to manage the pain delivered by the previous one. I moaned and screamed and protested as each stroke landed with force, squirming under Becky who resolutely held firm. By the final stroke I'd almost lifted her from the bed such was my desperate need to escape the agony.

Gina threw the cane on the floor and laughed. "That felt so good, let me see the damage."

With Becky still sitting on my back, Gina knelt on the bed to get a close look at my bruised buttocks.

"Ooh, you poor babe," she said, with mocking concern. She gently traced her fingers over the ripples on my flesh, moving them over the raised welts. "Does that feel better now if I touch it gently?"

Gina's soft, cool hand on my burning backside did actually feel good.

"Looks pretty angry that arse of yours, David," Becky said, climbing off me. "But, the skin isn't even broken, looks like you've got a tough arse which could have taken loads more."

"No more!" I turned quickly on the bed and sat up on my elbows.

Gina was giggling again as she looked down at my cage. "Where's that big throbbing monster gone?"

"Getting my arse battered with a cane is not my idea of sexual pleasure," I said abruptly.

"No, but me whipping your arse with a cane is my idea of very good foreplay," she replied. "Look how aroused poor Liam is." The front of Liam's shorts stood up quite unashamedly. "But I think you should get your own back on Liam and make him suffer a bit more frustration before he gets his fun."

I looked quizzically at Gina.

"I mean you can give me some oral pleasure while he watches."

Becky started to remove the body stocking she wore, and Gina followed suit while Liam and I watched lustfully. I winced with the pain when my buttocks rubbed against the duvet as I swivelled off the bed, but I was beginning to forget the pain as I looked at the bare bodies of the girls. Liam took off his T-shirt and dropped his shorts to the floor while Becky and Gina lay on their backs beside each other on the bed. Clearly, the events had been planned.

"Ok, boys, we're going to have a little competition," said Becky. "David has nine more days to wait before the cock cage comes off. I want Liam to give me oral, and you, David, will do the same to Gina. If you can bring Gina to orgasm before Liam brings me off, your nine days will be reduced."

"How much of a reduction?" I looked hopefully at her.

"You decide," she responded.

"five days." Was I pushing my luck?

"Just one thing though, David. This wouldn't be a true gamble if you had nothing to lose, would it?"

"What do you mean?"

Becky sat up and swung her legs to the floor and placed her hands on my hips. As she looked up to me, I felt my legs weaken and my penis grow.

"If you win, the cage comes off in four days instead of nine, but, if you lose, another five days will be added on. That would increase it to fourteen days in all." She ran her fingers over my cage and caressed my naked balls. "Would you like to try that gamble, you're very good at oral."

I looked at Gina, and saw how aroused she was after giving me such a caning. Would it be worth the risk?

"I'll try to hold out for you so you win," Becky whispered.

"I'll risk three days."

"Three days?" Becky looked disappointed. She waited for a few seconds for me to change my mind, and seeing I wasn't going to, she spoke decisively: "No! five days, or no deal."

With a little trepidation, I agreed.

Both of us set to work, with me really expecting Gina to come quite quickly as she looked so aroused. I licked her in the same way that I got my best success with Becky, gently parting her lips and licking the smooth innermost parts. Her scent drove me wild and my penis began throbbing and aching inside the restraint. I quickened the pace of my tongue, realising time was of the essence. Gina began to moan with pleasure as my tongue flicked around her beautiful pussy, and the quicker I licked, the more noises she made.

I was also aware of Becky right next to me, also moaning with pleasure as Liam licked for all he was worth. I tried to close my ears to Becky and concentrate on pleasuring Gina, there was so much at stake. Her moans suggested she was getting closer to orgasm while my penis and balls ached with frustration and the physical pain of the hard plastic cage. As Gina arched her back on the bed approaching orgasm, I slid one of my fingers inside her hoping to push her right over the edge.

"Oh, David," screamed Gina as I gently moved my finger over her G spot. Gina thrust against my finger and mouth as she hit her orgasm, grinding herself onto me with utter selfish, lustful intent. Her orgasm seemed to last for an age, and I kept going despite my tongue and especially my jaw aching with my exertions. Then the pleasure began to subside and her legs began to shake as I slowed my licking, but I kept going more gently over the pleasured area. When she was finished, she pushed my head away and pulled her legs together.

"Oh, that was good. That was good, oh, that was so good, oh it was good."

I looked across and saw Liam still working away on Becky. She was getting close now to orgasm herself as Gina remained on her back still muttering with pleasure.

"David, here," Becky panted, holding and twisting her nipples as her pleasure grew. I knew exactly what she wanted, so I climbed to the other side, kneeling beside her breasts. I took one in my hand and sucked the very erect nipple, knowing exactly how she liked it, sucking it hard, licking my tongue roughly over its surface, kneading her breast at the same time. Becky's moans increased, and my penis throbbed. Gina had come back down from her high now and had joined us, working to give Becky what she wanted, by caressing her other breast.

Becky was in another world, three people pleasuring her body with the aim of bringing her to a shattering climax. We could all feel the impending eruption, and when it came, she seemed to fall into oblivion, totally unaware of her surroundings, and of us and our hard work. She had powerful orgasms normally, but I sensed this was different, and she remained at the peak of pleasure for longer than usual. She wasn't ready to push us off yet, she was savouring every drop of pleasure she could get.

"Slowly, gently," she whispered, and we obeyed.

As her orgasm subsided, we slowed down. She looked to be in a state of utter contentment; not a shred of stress or tension. She was completely relaxed, and she lay back in total peace and tranquillity. She looked at me first, and I knew how deliciously cruel she felt denying me such pleasure after what I'd helped give her.

She looked at me and smiled with gratitude. "David, you have just earned a reduction of five days in your cock cage, well done. You've now only got four days to wait for release. Now, Liam, come and lay down between Gina and me, I think this poor boy deserves to be rewarded too, don't you, Gina."

OllyT
OllyT
315 Followers
12