All Comments on 'The Journey of David and Becky Ch. 11'

by OllyT

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So great!!! Please more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Getting Liam’s sloppy seconds as a reward in 9 or more days will make that caning so worth it. SMH

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

AMAZING STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great. Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Follow your path. Up to now ti has been the greatest story I have read in many months.

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 2 years ago

This stoy makes me horny. And sad.

I mean yeah... these two are made for each other. A sadist and a masochist with compatible kinks. It could be soooooo good. But neither of them has their urges under control... they are spiraling out of control, just as this story likely will. They will up their ante time and time again, till they crash and burn (and /or till the author won't find no new extreme in his imagination to excede the last part anymore).

As a Dom myself I tend to be harsher for the dominant part then for the submissive part. It's her fucking job as dominant part of a relationship to keep the submissive part safe. As a dominant you have to have the willpower of two to keep the action in safe territories.

If she doesn't get her shit together, these two people are just doomed. And this story as well... just another story of shit spiraling out of control chasing one thrill after the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it has been a really good read with David falling further and further behind, and under, his living wife's femdom and control. Becky has promised him huge orgasms as he will be able to do anything to her since David has been so good under her control. Yeah, right. And the checks in the mail, works too. I keep hoping that David does get some good long relief, but it will probably be just a ruined orgasm as Becky laughs her head off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

why would he stay with the whore and let that other slut cane him time to toss the both of them to the road Gina is a thief and he gets punished for it hardly must be a man hating lesbian writing shit like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Epic tragic-comedy by now! I find myself laughing at this idiot's misfortunes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story took an unfortunate turn when the caning was introduced. According to the story the caning was excruciating and from the dialogue clearly exceeded David’s tolerance. Where was Katy’s love for Him? Where was her primary duty of keeping him safe? Where was the aftercare? Why did he not have a safe word?

Yet in the story, he rose promptly from his agony to participate in two ridiculous bets and give Gina oral sex that was out of this world!

Well every story is how the author writes it, but when it suddenly departs so sharply from what it had been it’s jarring to the reader. J.

Jane362534Jane3625347 months ago

I love the way this is written, it's so nice to have fun caning someone who doesn't enjoy it. In my work I get to punish lots of men and sometimes females but I only really enjoy it when they either are made to receive a caning they don't really enjoy or I can push them past there limits. Obviously as they are paying for the experience we can't go as far as I would like. David being unfairly caned by Gina is wonderful. Please don't make him a masochistic who starts enjoying pain. Much more fun if he hates being punished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous