The Journey of David and Becky Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Becky asked.

"I thought you'd finished with me; I was going to get a drink."

"No, no, no, you have to watch, sit there. I don't want to deny you the pleasure of watching us both working on Liam."

Becky smiled cruelly at me, then began to kiss Liam's face while Gina, on his other side, did the same. Gina glanced towards me and our eyes locked. She stopped kissing for a moment and smiled sexily at me before running her tongue around Liam's earlobe. He shuddered with pleasure.

"I have an idea, Becky," said Gina. "You gave David a chance to reduce his time in the cock cage, I want another bet to see if we can extend his stay in it."

"What did you have in mind?" she asked.

"David, how long do think Liam could last if we both suck his cock?"

"About thirty seconds," I answered.

"Ok, how many days are you prepared to bet?" Gina asked.

"If we can make him come in thirty seconds, you're back up to nine days," said Becky, excited by Gina's idea, "if we can't, you get released tomorrow."

I thought for a minute. Liam had had sex loads of times, as sexy as the two of them were, they may struggle to make him come that quick. "Ok, I'll take that."

The clock on the wall had a second hand, Becky nodded towards it. "When the second hand gets to twelve, we start. Are you ready Gina?"

Gina smiled and started tweaking Liam's nipples, Becky followed Gina's lead and did the same. As soon as the second hand reached twelve, both girls went down on Liam, licking his penis, taking turns sucking the head, wrapping hands around the stem and stroking it quickly up and down. Liam was very quickly approaching orgasm with what the sexy, naked girls were doing to him. And at just twenty seconds, the first squirt of his ejaculation burst forth, spraying Becky's mouth and nose. Gina plunged her mouth around the penis to take the second pulsation of come. Becky's hand pumped the penis before edging Gina out of the way so she could take more of the thick cream in her mouth. Gina licked Becky's face and Liam's groin, lapping up as much come as she could with Becky joining in. Liam lay back enjoying the pleasure the two girls bestowed upon him.

"Back to nine days, I think, loser!" Gina goaded, pointing her finger childishly and pulling her tongue out at me.

Becky laughed, Liam's come dripping off her chin. "Sorry, David, 'fraid she's right."

I couldn't believe I'd accepted this second gamble after reducing the time in my cage after the first gamble, now I'd ended up losing what I'd gained.

Coming next in Chapter 12: A confession from Gina.

12