All Comments on 'The Journey of Grace Ch. 04'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
-Ripley--Ripley-over 15 years agoAuthor
First of three new chapters

As I mentioned before, this story was inspired by a particular someone. W/we shared three years together online. she and I are no longer together but she still inspires Me. I take joy in the happiness she has found with the special woman in her real life.

For a long time after O/our parting, I couldn't write this story. It was never U/us but there is enough of U/us in it. It just wouldn't come. That seems to have passed and there should be another chapter posted tomorrow or the next day. And I think that the 6th chapter is about ready to post. After that, it won't be that long for the next one, and I hope to be able to continue writing regularly until I finish it.

I hope you are enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Thanks for sharing this.

This story seems loaded with what you wrote / you experienced. It's such a difference to those "fanatasy" stories.

You write well & with depth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
1312 Followers
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES