All Comments on 'The Journey of Victoria Morgan Ch. 03'

by CatalinaGrissom

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

How old is Victoria? She pushes John away thinking she might lose him, doesn't she know something can happen to her too? John may end up losing her like he almost did. I still think she need some therapy to make sure she is mentally in the right place.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 11 years ago
Victoria is tripping

I am still trying to figure out how she didn't know that her father had died. How as a mother you could continue to lie to children about death? Everyone dies, that's just life. Both Victoria and her mother need to seek therapy.

CatalinaGrissomCatalinaGrissomalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you, readers

I like to thank you all for sticking by me and reading this story. The end is coming. I hope you like what I have written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Is Victoria 25? I think I read that somewhere, so her dad died 16 years ago? So she would have been what 9 when he died? FFS even a 3 year old understands when a parent has died and ISN'T coming back, and I speak from experience, I don't care what her mother kept saying, any damn teenager would realise her mother was full of shit saying he would come back, she didn't work it out til she conveniently sees her father after trying to kill herself at the age of 25? And you really need an editor, your story really doesn't flow and the punctuation and grammar errors don't help it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous