The Journey Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing a couple of pillows she placed them under my butt, her hands grasped my ankles and she slowly spread my legs all the way to 180 degrees presenting my boypussy at the perfect angle for her she began to lean forward and I could feel the tip of her sissyclit at the edge of my eager virgin hole, "Are you ready darling," she whispered.

I silently nodded, my eyes closed as her tongue entered my mouth, mine reached for hers, and as they touched she pushed herself easily inside me, my life as a sissyslut had truly begun.

Chrissie was fucking me, oh yes Chrissie was fucking me. I was so happy, I was no longer a virgin. I felt as if I had found the last piece of a jigsaw puzzle, lost on the floor and finally slotted it into place, I was completed, content and Chrissie was fucking me.

I moaned under her attentions, the long shaft took me for only a little time in the missionary position, then I was on my knees being taken from behind, the audience could see my face and hear my increasingly loud moans as Chrissie explored me for the first time, long thrusts, short thrust, quick thrusts, slow thrust, she was enjoying herself and teaching me.

She moved me through various positions as I panted under her, sometimes accepting shouted suggestions from the audience, I was hers to take, to enjoy, and although I knew she loved me, she also totally dominated me on top of that bed.

I was riding her in the reverse cowgirl position, facing out to, but not seeing the audience as I was blind with lust, her sissyclit drilled into me as we worked each other hard, her body bucked up as I reached the nadir of my descent giving her sissyclit just a little extra access to me, suddenly I felt her entire body shudder, and my hole filled with her sissyspunk, the wonder of it overcame me and I felt my shot explode out towards the audience.

She laughed, she had not expected that to happen but she was an experienced performer and recovered quickly from her loss of control, she displayed my pussy to the audience, pushing my ass cheeks wide, so they could enjoy the sight of my sissyspunk filled hole. As she did, I had another orgasm, and another load of sissy spunk soiled the bed sheets, the audience cheered again.

I collapsed on the bed a fully satisfied sissy. I was too exhausted to move as Chrissie got up and walked to the back of the stage, when she came back she had some bindings and a cane in her hand, "You're not finished yet, girl, they paid for two hours, and two hours they get," she roughly grabbed my arms, the cuffs clicked around my wrists and I was the locked into the bed face down in spanking position.

We had both trained under Mistress Bette and her voice did an almost perfect impression as she said, "Call them out as they land girl," then her cane started to redden my ass.

Chrissie

Chrissie and I managed to snag a two room suite within the Salon complex, we arranged to get on the same shift schedule as much as possible, we were partners, we were in love, but we were also professional sissysluts, there was no jealousy if one of us entertained a private client, or occasionally took another girl to bed, Mistress Anna frequently visited one or the other of us, and the sounds and smells of sex happily filled our little corner of the world.

Our only rule was that we spent the nights together, I happily sleeping in my loves arms.

I was firmly the junior partner, submissive to Chrissie I spent a lot of time on my knees, or with my legs spread to receive her.

On our first night together outside the Salon, we started to sixty-nine, I couldn't contain myself and came in her mouth almost immediately without warning her, she ate my sissy spunk as if it was a bowl of chocolate ice cream, then rewarded me with a bright red ass for my bad manners.

We had little interest in the outside world, news, politics, sports didn't really interest us. Our TV viewing habits met our needs as highly sexed sissies. We only watched a few channels, the school channel, which showed the progress of the new girls through their training, the salon channel broadcast graduations, orgies, and other special occasions, it had an on-demand feature, and we often watched the show of Chrissie abusing me of my virginity, re-enacting little bits here and there depending on our mood.

We served as both waitresses and sluts in the Salon, six nights a week with no vacations. Often I would be dropping off a drinks order as some stud energetically fucked Chrissie over the table, more than once I noticed her sucking on a customer's cock as he waited in line for a turn to fuck me.

It was very rare for us to be paired together as sluts, we knew management must have a reason, but we weren't really that curious about it. The first time we were paired together, we played the doubled headed dildo game for the same customers I had served on my first night, my team won, as we walked away from the table, Chrissie threatened terrible revenge, I couldn't wait for her to drag me into bed and punish me when we got home.

I had been working the salon for about four weeks, tonight I was on slut duty when a waitress called me to her table. Two handsome young men, one a blonde of obvious Scandinavian extraction, fair skin, blue eyes, the other I guessed was Irish given his shock of red hair. They were sitting at a table for four, each which a beer in hand, wearing only a white England rugby top.

The blonde looked at me, "Open your toga.

"Panties off.

"Twirl.

"Bend over."

After a obeying a stream of commands the other finally said, "She'll do," he pulled a chair up next to him and told me to sit.

"We have our own little game," he explained, "the one who loses covers the night's expenses," I nodded.

"Here are the rules, first you will give each of us a blow job, then we will individually fuck you, finally we spit roast you, we toss a coin to see who gets which end, that's only fair, and the person with the quickest combined time loses."

He pulled a chess clock out from under the table and placed it on top, "Will you play with us, Josie?"

"Of course sir," I said as I moved to stand once again, naked except for my heels, I gave him an impudent grin, "will you flip a coin for starting order, or do I just drop on my knees beside the nearest cock?"

The blonde won by less than a minute, but they had taken up most of the rest of my shift, it was a tired, well-fucked slut who made her way back to our suite, I staggered through the door ready for a hot bath.

"Surprise!"

I walked into find a room full of friends, Sophie, Jamie, Bette, Anna, even the Head Mistress whose name was Kendra. I found out that detail as she pulled me close to give me hug, and slip a finger into my pussy under my short skirt, notice of future intent.

I hadn't been counting, but the two guys who had just finished with me were customer numbers one hundred and one hundred and one, Chrissie had got word from the floor and quickly arranged a "Happy one hundred party," inevitably it ended up as a wild orgy.

After everyone had left, Chrissie and I relaxed in the Whirlpool, sipping chilled Asti as the warm water bubbled around us.

"Can I tell you something?" She asked

"Of course love."

"You know I wasn't sure that you wanted to be with me after graduation, don't you?" I stared at her a little confused, "I know we were close in school, but, plenty of other girls have looked lustfully after that ass as it passes them, and you know it."

I giggled, "I love you," I drained my glass and held it out for a refill, "some others might get an occasional chance at my ass, but none will ever get a chance at my heart."

We embraced with the bubbles boiling around us, dried each other off applying scented body lotion, my favorite tonight as always, lavender, and holding hands made our way to bed.

I lay down waiting for Chrissie, she normally initiated our sex games, but she just gave me a strange look and lay down beside me. I had been complaining about how tired I was earlier, did she take that to mean I was too tired for her, me and my big mouth.

Her hips suddenly pushed me towards the edge of the bed. I stood confused before she managed to push me to the floor.

She reached over, pulling my skimpy briefs down as her mouth swallowed my clit, she was enthusiastically sucking me off and knew I was going to come, remembering my last red ass I tried to withdraw, but her hands rounded my butt pushing me back into her and I spasmed down her willing throat.

"Chrissie?"

"Wait, darling," she said stickily, "let me explain," she paused as her finger found the last bit of come draining from the eye of my clit, she purred as she licked her fingers clean.

"I'm always the top, you're the bottom, that's how our relationship is usually defined," I couldn't argue with that, "but this is a special occasion and you need to learn how to be dominant too, tonight, I am yours to take."

I didn't need a second invitation, I pulled her down over the edge of the bed, her panties came down, then I slapped her ass till it glowed in the dark, "You should have told me of your plans sweetheart."

She whimpered through her tears, I pushed her head down to the bed, and putting my feet inside hers, I spread her legs until her pussy was winking up at me. I thrust, she felt the entirety of me in that one movement and then I continued to fuck her hard, the way she had so often fucked me.

At the end I had her in the missionary position, cushions under her ass, her legs spread as wide as she could manage. I was sure she would recognize the position in which she had first had me, I wanted her to see my eyes as I came, then I re-entered her, fucking her until we burst into simultaneous orgasms.

Being the fucker rather than the fuckee was an interesting experience, I enjoyed it immensely, "Can we do that again honey?" I asked her.

"Sure sweetheart," she said, "but not too often," and laughing she fell asleep in my arms.

Bachelorette Party

I was told I had been requested as the hostess for a private party, it was my first, a bachelorette function, there would be a male stripper performing, and although technically I was there as a server, my purchase price had included an additional surcharge and I was available for use, Jamie would be working the shift with me, but she was there to work only as a server, the client had refused her surcharge, and she would be in chastity for the night.

Since our debuts performance on stage we had been fucked and well fucked on daily basis, but at the Salon, you got only what you paid for, and if they hadn't paid for Jamie's holes, they wouldn't have access to them.

That night I met up with Jamie in the dressing room, the chastity belt she wore wasn't all that unattractive, it was like a pair of skimpy white leather briefs, with a small padlock on the right-hand side.

I had been given the key to the padlock, and for the correct amount, I was authorized to remove it. Otherwise, we both wore white, six-inch heels, stockings, suspenders, and a bustier, no panties for me, when I bent over to serve drinks, nothing would be left to the customer's imagination.

The ladies of the party arrived on time, they were very loud, teasing the bride and laughingly mocking each other as they took their seats. Once they had settled Jamie and I served them chilled Champagne, they drank the first and second rounds very quickly, we had just finished serving their second refill when the music became louder and the male stripper came out on to the stage.

He wasn't particularly handsome, but his body was well sculpted, I grinned at Jamie, for these were the type of pin up hunks she favored in our school days, and her clit must be in struggling against the constraints of the chastity belt.

His first dance was fairly tame, he stripped naked, he had a fine cock on him, but he didn't leave the stage. The ladies demanded more drinks, he would perform three more dances, and the ladies must have seen the act before because they were growing increasingly raunchy.

One of the bridesmaids asked me, "What can we have you do?"

"Anything I am capable of without coming to harm, Mistress," I answered.

She pointed to the bride, "Eat her pussy."

I moved to the bride, she eagerly lifted her hips to allow me to slide off the granny pants she was wearing, a joke from her friends no doubt, then I put Mistress Bette's expert tutelage to good use. Her juices were flowing down my chin, her hands clasped in my hair, and she came quickly.

I received a one hundred dollar bill for my tip, and we went back to serving drinks. "It's pretty tame," Jamie said.

"I get a feeling we are just warming up," I had to shout because this time the strippers music was deafening, he came down from the stage and spent a little time with each girl with the exception of the bride, they threw money at him as he performed.

"Pick it up and give it to him back stage," I said to Jamie. He stopped in front of one girl as his shorts came off, and without hesitation, she slipped to her knees to take him in her mouth. Soon she was back in her seat, her legs splayed across the arms and the strippers butt rose and fell to the rhythm of his own music as he gave her a sound fucking.

"What can we have you do," I was asked again.

This time I was instructed to fuck the bride in the ass, I had never been inside a true woman before, I'm not sure I ever really wanted to be, as sub I had rarely even been inside a Sissy before, but the bride must have been expecting it, she was already braced over the stage, one of the bridesmaids threw her dress up and over covering the back of her head, and she presented her ass to me.

I rubbed a good amount of lube on my fully erect clit and approached her, I could see her ass quivering, she had obviously agreed to this, but I wondered if the reality would become too much for her. I grasped her cheeks and separated them, her asshole blinked back at me, and I slowly entered her. Progress was easier than I thought and with 5 or 6 slow thrusts I was fully inside her.

She was apparently not new to the experience and she pushed back against my thrusts begging me to go deeper, to fuck her harder, I smiled at her, she sounded exactly like I did when Chrissie was inside me, I was lost in the pleasure of fucking her mixed with my memories of Chrissie fucking me, I pumped her hard and fast, and my hips slapped hard against her cheeks as I made sure I gave her full length on every entry.

After I was finished, she stood up, placed the dress in its proper position, and with my cum still dribbling out of her ass, sat down and thanked me, then a bridesmaid gave another tip.

We served them more drinks, they were patting my ass now, the odd finger slipped inside my pussy, but they respected Jamie's chastity belt. They insisted we drink with them, drinking on duty was ok as long as you are careful, and so we toasted the bride.

The strippers third act was different, he brought one of the bridesmaids on to stage, as he took an article of clothing off himself, he also took one of her, he took his time, after 10 minutes both were completely nude, then he lifted her legs, spread them and entered her, she screamed as he did so, but he didn't stop, and it was obvious she didn't want him to, I had played that role for a customer or two.

The Bride was lying back on the stage, her dress was pressed back over her head and her face was hidden from view, they bridesmaid didn't even bother asking me the question this time,"Fuck her," she said pointing at the bride.

I approached, I have never been inside a woman's pussy, I had no idea what it would feel like, but after having had her ass, I was looking forward to having her pussy too.

"She's a virgin," I was told, "she's only ever let her boyfriend have her ass, but she lost a big bet tonight, and her forfeit is to let us watch her lose her virginity," her grin was slightly evil, she pointed towards the gaping pussy, "if you would be so kind."

I lightly brushed my thumb over a genuine clit and she moaned, two fingers dropped to easily enter her, she was dripping wet and obviously ready. I moved forward, positioned my clit and then thrust forward, I met more resistance than I expected, I thrust again, she groaned, most of my clit head was stretching her pussy lips, I gave one last push and I felt some of my length slip inside her, I quickly got my rhythm going, and her moans were lovely to hear, I looked down, wanting to watch my clit slide inside a real pussy for the first time, and noticed a little of the blood of her virginity clinging to it. Well, I had been a virgin once too, once that state of affairs was over, it was over, so I gave myself over to giving her a fuck to remember.

Jamie asked me, "What's it like?"

"I prefer your pussy sweetheart," I responded touching her arm.

The strippers final show wasn't really a strip, he came out erect and naked, passed the stage and on to the floor, he spent a little time with each girl, even the bride this time, they all played with his cock, the bolder ones used their mouth, I wondered what the crescendo finale would be, when the chief bridesmaid pointed at me, "Fuck her."

I blinked as he came towards me, then my hand reached out and caught his, leading him back to the stage, I assumed the same position, in the same place, as the bride had not so long ago. He didn't take my panties down, simply pushed them to the side, stepped forward and entered me. He really was a good fuck, I was moaning in pleasure as he took me for a good ten minutes, he leaned over to whisper in my ear, "Sorry love, I'm on the clock," he gave me only another few minutes of cock work, filled me with cum, spanked my ass, and laughed as he left.

The party broke up quickly after that, the bride kissed me as she thanked me, and the girls staggered out, Jamie and I had made two grand in tips, that wasn't bad.

We returned to the dressing room. "Jamie," I said, she turned to look at me, I held the key to her chastity belt aloft, and as I approached her, she smiled, "I really do prefer your pussy," I said.

12