The Joy of a Long Commute

Story Info
Learning to edge can be wet work.
823 words
4.17
20.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm trying very hard to appear calm, stay engaged, maybe even be a little funny. Okay let's be honest, funny is probably out of reach. But I should be able to pull off the rest. I should be able to focus for more than a couple hours without becoming hyper-aware that my nipples are hard and pressing against the lace of my bra. I should be able to fake paying attention even while imagining doing something very very naughty to break your stoic demeanor during that next Zoom call. I used to be able to. But not lately, definitely not today. This morning I started something I couldn't finish. Truthfully, I haven't 'finished' in a long time. But tonight, I have to let go. I have to.

86 miles across Alligator Alley. 86 miles with no turns, no stops, no distractions. 86 miles with nothing to do except get lost in my own thoughts.

This morning I imagined you were driving.

Sitting in the passenger seat, turned toward you, watching you. Wanting you. Hoping if I have the courage to touch you, you won't stop me. Reaching out, touching your shoulder, fingertips sliding down your arm, pausing on your thigh. Seeing the outline of your cock under your jeans and hoping it's for me. Choosing a playlist; S&M, Dangerous Woman, the Wolf, Heat, Skin. Touching you casually, lightly, everywhere safe, not feeling safe at all.

Trying to ignore the hunger. Honestly believing I'm in control, that I can wait.

Slowly sliding my fingertips closer. Looking into your eyes. Looking at your hands on the steering wheel. Reaching out and slowly unzipping your pants, careful not to touch you. Gasping as I see your thick cock for the first time. No more thinking, just instinct, just you, me, us. Touching lightly, licking gently. Wrapping my lips softly around your head, my fingers sliding down your shaft, hand curling around your cock, barely touching you except with my tongue, my lips.

Feeling you press toward me, knowing you want more. So do I. Taking you deeper into my mouth, deeper, wet and warm, tongue and lips, fingers... all exploring. Finding places that make you breathe in, hold your breath, slowing to let you calm down. Taking you deep again when you can wait, when I can't. Reaching between my thighs, touching myself, sliding my fingers deep and moaning with your cock deep in my throat. Covering your head with my pussy juice, hand sliding over the top, down your shaft, taking you in my mouth, tasting my pussy. Looking up, lips wet.

That's as far as I got this morning. I had to stop. I was able to stop. But not tonight.

Tonight, I've still got 66 miles to go.

I take my favourite egg out of my bag. Turn it on and hold it for just a moment, my mind drifting back to you. I let my dress rise up over my thighs, slide the egg over my wet lips, press it against my swollen clit, slide it inside, lifting my hips and pressing it deeper, finger wet, hating to let go, not wanting to come too quickly. Vibrating, it rests against my rough patch, cord moving in time against my clit. It has the deepest rumble. Like a growl. If I relax I can feel the light pressure of it in the perfect spot, if I relax I can ride the edge of it. If I exhale, relax my muscles, it's unbelievable. Just as I start to close my eyes and let go I remember I'm driving. I squeeze my thighs together, shift in my seat, tighten my pelvic muscles until I'm in control again. Then I begin to relax.

It's incredible, like an intimate caress from someone who knows every secret. I have to fight mt instincts, fight to not squeeze it tightly like I would if you were inside me. Fight not to try to pull it deeper, fight not to try to anticipate or control but to release and stay relaxed as it continuously vibrates against my spot, almost cumming, barely stopping, over and over, my cunt swollen, sensitive, getting to the edge faster each time, past ready, not sure I can stop, unwilling to wait, pulling on the shoulder, seat back, lifting my ass, pussy opening as I do, love the pressure, love being full, head back, nails digging in to my thighs as the first wave rocks my whole body, fingers moving to my clit, the slightest touch causing me to cry out, to press and grind against my hand. Not done, not stopping, needing more, pulling out the toy and feeling the unexpected rush of liquid on my fingers, unable to stop, unsure if I'm peeing or squirting and not caring, willing myself to keep my pussy open and relaxed and keep cumming, from my pussy, my clit, my nipples, every inch of skin burning, rocking, slowing...