The Joy of an Older Jewish Lady

Story Info
My time with an older Jewish lady.
827 words
4.09
17.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met this very nice older, married Jewish lady. She was about 15 years older than me, in her early 60s, when we first laid eyes on one another.

We started talking through a dating website for married people looking for a special friend. After the usual introductions -- and realizing that neither of us was about to betray the other -- we started a regular correspondence through email for about a year. These weren't just short, cutesy, riddled with sexual euphuisms in a few sentences. These were profound notes, where we shared our frustrations of being in long-term marriages that were no longer satisfying, emotionally, mentally, or physically.

After nearly a year of corresponding, and a few phone calls, we met in person one morning for coffee. The first thing I noticed about her was her smile. It could light up a room. She was also short, around 5'4", and what many would consider overweight or a BBW. But she was incredibly friendly, had a wonderful sense of humor and, as I saw her, very beautiful.

In time our meetings always ended the same way. We would get in her car and passionately kiss one another. As these get togethers increased over time, I would gently squeeze her breasts and feel her entire body. One time, even though the parking lot was crowded with cars, I even sucked on her nipples. She was shocked and surprised by my actions but very much enjoyed it.

After about a year of meeting for coffee, we finally got together at a hotel about halfway between her place and mine. This was the day we set that, at the very least, we would be nude with each other. After entering the room -- it was a rather upscale hotel -- we got on the bed fully clothed and just talked and held one another. Eventually, we started kissing and hugging and, in time, she was comfortable that this first love making session of ours would be very enjoyable; and with that, she excused herself to go to the bathroom. After she shut the bathroom door, I removed all of my clothes with the exception of a red thong.

She returned looking stunning, wearing only a beautiful, black silk robe. I was laying on the bed wearing only my red thong. She saw my throbbing hard on and said, "Wow," as she gently placed one of her hands over my thong and rubbed my cock.

After she laid down, we started kissing. I rolled on top of her and kissed and licked her earlobes. Eventually, I pulled back both sides of her robe and started licking her neck and massaging her nipples. She moaned as I gently touched them with my tongue and sucked on them, too.

Eventually, I started tonguing her torso before making my way to her gates of Venus. She was slightly hairy but as far as I was concerned, that was no big deal. I gently parted her vaginal lips with my tongue and felt the full length and warmth of her beautiful vagina. I gently toyed with her nipples as I tongued her and searched for her clit.

Having found it, I sucked on it and licked it while my hands played with her nipples and boobs. In time, she started moaning and wiggled her hips as her breathing became heavier and more intense. Within minutes, she placed a pillow over her mouth and was screaming into as her hips started bucking up and down as one orgasm after another struck her.

I leaned up to look at her and she smiled back, saying, "Thank you. You don't know how long it's been."

I lay back on top of her for a few minutes and she felt my raging hard on against one of her legs. "Are you going to enter me?" she asked. "Yes," I whispered.

"Please be gentle," she said. "I'm not sure I lubricate well anymore."

"I took care of that," I said, showing her the lube I purchased earlier that day.

I rubbed it all over my dick and then, slowly, inserted it in her vagina. Once fully inside, I just stayed there so she could get used to me and I could get used to her. She felt great, much tighter than I expected. In time, I began thrusting in and out of her vagina.

"You feel wonderful, Deddie, absolutely wonderful," I said before kissing her again. I adjusted my thrusting so I lasted longer. In time, I picked up the momentum and thrusted a little faster each time until, finally, I was going for it and came like there was no tomorrow, pumping load after hot load into her.

She smiled up at me after I came and, we held another in a tight grip for about 30 minutes. It was one of the best post-coital moments I've ever had.

She was one of the best lovers I ever had.