All Comments on 'The Joys of an Empty Office'

by Tlerone

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
good story

Well written. Kept me interested in whats next. I hope you will consider day two, or maybe even a whole work week. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cute, but...

... I hope Emma and Helen were FIRED! Diane should get a month's paid vacation, raise, and Emma's job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Was expecting a twist

This was a fun romp. I was expecting a paranormal or mind control twist or something with the way everyone was behaving, especially Helen. Like Emma had used a spell or something to take over and do this to Diane or it was all a dream. Maybe it's not meant to be realistic, but it was fun anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What about jacket?

Great story, I really enjoyed it, thanks for it :)

But there was mentined a jacket, i think twice...

What happened with that jacket?

If I can suggest, you can describe the jacket (how long it is etc.), and Diane can go home bottomless :)

TheMadHatter52TheMadHatter52over 3 years ago

This is among the best stories I've ever read on this website.

Fixitman8267Fixitman8267over 3 years ago

The story was two dimensional. There was apparently some history between Emma and Diane for her to be singled out like this. I have to accept that this forced nudity is something that Diane is okay with since she allowed it to happen rather than just leaving and going home. Diane always had the ability to say no. She didn't even call the real management or HR to lodge a complaint against Emma.

While I enjoyed the story, I have no sympathy for Diane. Make sure you leave your clothes at home tomorrow before going to work.

TheMadHatter52TheMadHatter52over 3 years ago

You should write a sequel to this story about Diane's journey home.

mcenfmcenfabout 3 years ago
I loved this

I loved this story, I hope more like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Enjoyed it but...

Was a good story and I loved the exhibitionism but I just struggled to get past the change in dress code catalyst. There is no way this could possibly be suggested , let alone approved without a big lawsuit coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would love to see a follow up to this story where Diane comes in to work the following morning and finds an email from upper management sent to all employees of the local office saying that due to overwhelming positive response and feedback with no negative responses (due to Diane going home early and not being there to say anything when management contacted the office at the end of the work day) that the decision had been made to make the previous days changes to the dress code permanent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Shitty ass premise. Author wrote this story as though the Dress Code shenanigans would actually be able to force an unwilling participant into going along with them, which, as people have pointed out, would just result in a slam-dunk lawsuit. Only way such shenanigans would work are if the story was set in a vastly more harassment-friendly timeline, or if Dianne had lost a bet or she had agreed to the exercise before hand or something, and the author wrong precisely zero words to that effect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dislike Emma so much I wish I could give negative stars. Also agree with others about the dress code change being so implausible that I couldn't suspend disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope there’s more!!!!!

kenringkenringover 1 year ago

I absolutely love this story. Always frustrating to see the critical comments from genre outsiders who don't realize that realism isn't an important part of ENF stories. I noticed that in your other stories you played less with dominance and exposure and I hope that wasn't caused by the negativity!

I would really love to see more stories in this series, I think you have something special here. Expanding on the relationship between these two with more forced exhibitionism would be wonderful and I love the idea of Emma as a bratty tsundere dom who maybe doesn't even realize her own true feelings. I would also love to hear how all about Diane made it home!

Also I'm a 3d artist and I have made a few scenes inspired by this story - obviously I will link this story but is it okay if I use excerpts from this story in my description? I'm kenring at DeviantArt.

TleroneTleroneover 1 year agoAuthor

Sure thing kenring! That’s fine by me!

WellvyneWellvyneover 1 year ago

What a fun story! I love tales of office nudity and this one was excellently written with a main character who was totally believable and realistic. Excited to see that there is a sequel and hoping for more from these characters and world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous