The Joys of an Empty Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make sure you don't miss any spots..." She heard Emma tell her when she was about halfway through. Despite rushing, she had been doing a good job, and Diane turned to her brunette co-worker to say just that, only to see her standing over her desk, putting her clothes into her drawer.

"...and don't worry about these, you'll get them back before you leave today if you're good." Emma finished, locking her drawer with a key. Diane felt her heart sink, she was now even further away from her clothes, literally locked away from them, further escalating her nudity. Diane could still feel her blush on her face, seemingly not having disappeared since she was first ordered to strip. Looking back to the window, Diane could see a small crowd of about three or four people all looking up towards the window, clearly having spotted the naked goth beauty. Diane jumped, covering her chest with the cloth and spray bottle, humiliated that others have spotted her shameful display.

"Diane, quit stalling and finish the windows!" Emma yelled at her from her desk going though papers and files, eyes locked on the dark-haired girl's assets, "Those things could be seen from space, you're hardly gonna hide them with just your hands!"

Diane squeaked and returned to the window, seeing the small crowd had thankfully dispersed for now, but who knows what they had done, they could have very easily pulled out their phones and taken all kinds of photos or videos. Diane's face scrunched up in discomfort, once again feeling the strange out of place sensation throughout her body, particularly her lower belly and even a little lower than that...

She quickly returned to cleaning the windows, trying her best to ignore that feeling, as well as making sure not to miss any spots to avoid any further 'punishment' by Emma. Diane ignored the occasional person who would look up, obviously having spotted her in favour of getting the job done quicker, and before she knew it, she had finished.

"I... I'm done..." Diane stuttered out, having not even noticed she was slightly out of breath. That was strange, she wasn't moving that much, and while she could feel her boobs and ass jiggling as she cleaned, it was hardly strenuous exercise. Emma got up, going over to inspect the job Diane had done on the windows, looking at each pane closely, and passing by a little too close to Diane for comfort. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Emma turned back to the goth beauty, a sated expression on her face.

"Hmm, fine I suppose this is satisfactory. I left some case files on your desk and emailed you the details." Diane put down the spray bottle and cloth, relieved that she could finally sit down at her desk where she could get some extra cover, wiping her forehead with the back of her hand, feeling and accumulation of sweat, both hands returning to covering her breasts and pussy.

"Come on, that's an important file on your desk, get a move on!" Emma once again gave a smack to Diane's round ass, prompting the raven-haired girl to move faster on her bare feet, back to her desk where she quickly spun around her seat, seeing that Emma had also taken her jacket from the back of her chair, not even noticing how Helen next to her was currently eye level with the dark curls of her crotch, the blonde not even seeming to pay it any mind. Diane sat down on her chair, the fabric an unfamiliar feeling against her bare ass, Diane jumping slightly at the feeling, blushing as both Helen and Emma turned to give her a look.

Diane quickly got to work on the file, eager for any distraction from her current state of dress. A task which was becoming harder and harder as she could feel every breeze against her body, every move of her feet against the carpet, and every slide of her ass against the chair. her arms still cupping her breasts were making her not very productive on the case file. Diane's body was heating up, and despite her best efforts of trying to ignore it, it was very obvious what was happening to her body, even though she didn't like the answer. Diane was trying her hardest to focus on the file in front of her, but after only 15 minutes her constant shifting and fidgeting had become obvious to both Helen and Emma, the later having approached her, sitting on her desk.

"You feeling okay Diane? You're a little flushed..."

"I'm having an unexpected problem" Diane kept her voice low, arms still cupping her perky breasts as she addressed her two female co-workers.

"A bigger problem than being bare ass naked in work?"

"I'm on fire" Diane whispered through gritted teeth; face flushed though her cheeks a seemingly eternal crimson. Diane was stiff as a board, back straight and bare thighs slammed together as if in a death grip, her bare toes curling in the carpeted floor.

"It's not that hot in here..." Helen's look was of genuine concern, hand going to the goth beauty's forehead, feeling just how much sweat had built up the past few hours.

"Not sure that's what she means Helen." Emma snickered from her place perched on Diane's desk, noting how the younger girls' static and focused expression seemed to turn to one of shame and humiliation, refusing to meet the brunette's eyes, "I can smell tuna from all the way over here."

Diane cringed at the implications of her temporary bosses' words. It was one thing feeling the heat her body was producing, specifically between her legs, but to have it pointed out in such a straightforward manor, she felt her humiliation skyrocket. Emma backed up her humiliating comment by sniffing near the goth, making her arms instinctively go to cover her hairy snatch, feeling the heat radiating off it even more.

"Can't focus on that file?" Emma's concern seemed genuine for the first time today, and Diane was shocked. Was she going to show some mercy? Give her some clothes back? "That's okay, I'll handle that after I finish shredding some documents." With that Emma, got off her desk, moving around the back of the naked girl's chair, but still a little too close for comfort, as the brunette reached over her bare shoulder to grab the file spewed across her desk. Still Diane felt a little bit of relief, Emma seemed to finally be throwing her a bone.

"While I do it though, I need you to run an errand for me..." There it is, Diane knew Emma wouldn't back down that easily. Still, if it meant getting away from her and Helen seeing her for a little bit, Diane was all for it. Not that she could let Emma know she was thankful for that...

"That... seems fair... What do I need to do?" Diane asked, choosing her words carefully. Emma probably just wanted her to look through the file cabinets for something, which she could hopefully do while out of sight of her two co-workers. Though that mischievous grin retuned to Emma's face as soon as Diane had finished speaking.

"I need a particular file..." Emma spoke slowly, Diane raising an eyebrow at the brunette. She had figured she was getting a file, but Emma clearly had more in mind. "...from downstairs."

"From... downstairs?" Diane felt her heart stop in her chest, the incredible heat her body was producing magnify. Emma wanted her to go all the way downstairs? Completely naked! She had to be joking! Though Diane knew full well, that Emma hadn't been joking about anything so far, she was sitting at her desk butt naked after all! Diane felt her cheeks burn at what she was being asked to do.

"Emma, I'm naked here! I can't do tha..."

"It wasn't a question Diane... It was an order." Emma's smirk disappeared, her eyes narrowing looking directly at the goth beauty, "It's the one of the high-profile ones from yesterday. You're getting that file or you're getting suspended." With that, Emma resumed her work at her desk, leaving Diane sitting there, mouth opening and closing as if trying to find something to say in response, her words failing her. Emma really couldn't have been clearer with her ultimatum. Looking beside her, Diane saw Helen seemingly not caring in the slightest, focusing on her work and acting like Emma had just asked Diane to do another everyday office task, not walk down in front of an entire other floor completely naked!

With shaking legs Diane carefully stood up from her chair, one of her arms breaking away from covering her pussy to cover across her large boobs and overly sensitive nipples, Diane feeling them poking into her pale arm, as she slowly made her way towards the door of the office. The raven-haired beauty looked back over her shoulder as she went, seeing Helen still focusing on her computer screen, while Emma was staring at the goth's ass as she walked away. Diane could feel the similar humiliation she'd been feeling all day bubbling up one again, that heat from earlier now being accompanied by a tingling sensation. While the humiliation was there, the sensation wasn't altogether unpleasant.

Diane didn't want to give Emma the satisfaction, keeping her arms in their covering positions instead of covering her ass like she was sure Emma was expecting her to. Instead Diane quickened her pace to the office door, trying her best to get out of sight from her temporary boss, while at the same time, not giving Emma the satisfaction of having humiliated her so much.

Once outside of the office, back in the elevator lobby however, Diane's demeanour changed considerably. Her legs started trembling again, her entire body shaking with nerves, and Diane could feel her face burning, a feeling shared by her entire body, particularly where Diane had a hand held, covering her dark bush. How the hell was she supposed to go downstairs like this? She didn't even know how many people there were downstairs right now! Their floor had been hit hard, but there could be ten or more employees in the department below!

"How the fuck am I going to get the file like this?" Diane thought aloud, around the elevator lobby. There was no way in hell she was going to take the elevator like this, so the stairs were her best bet, luckily she only had to go one floor, but then what? She couldn't face everyone on that floor naked! Just the thought of it was so embarrassing! So humiliating! So...

...No! She wasn't feeling... that! Anything but that...

Diane shook her head, getting rid of those thoughts that were plaguing her mind of her body betraying her. But seriously, how was she supposed to get that file? Diane wracked her brain, trying to think of something... Maybe, just maybe, she could sneak down, she knew the file Emma was talking about, and approximately where it was downstairs. If she was careful, she could get down there and back with the file, without exposing her pale nude body to anyone else!

"As good as an idea as any I suppose..." Diane steadied herself, still wary that she was in a public place, exposed to the world. Diane shivered, beginning to make her way towards the stairs, once again blushing at how the carpet was tickling her bare feet. Diane's legs were shaking as she started her decent to the floor below, going down the stairwell completely naked. Diane couldn't believe her current predicament was actually happening and couldn't believe that part of her was at least enjoying it!

Diane ignored her unsettling feelings and tried to focus on how to get the file without being seen bare ass naked by anyone. She didn't know how many people were on the third floor, it could be as little as two or three like her own floor, but had heard that there were still as high as ten or more people on some floors of the building! Her only hope was that there was such a small number of people on the floor below that she could sneak passed them all to get the file without any of them seeing the goth girl naked!

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, the raven-haired goth could feel felt as though all her senses were on fire, still cupping her breasts and pussy as she entered the third-floor elevator lobby. She felt even more humiliated having gone even further away from her clothes, with no hope of covering up with anything other than her hands. Though her hand covering her bush was proving to becoming something of a problem. Her hand could feel nothing but heat radiating off her nether region, and every subtle move she made was only casing unwanted stimulation, in an area of her body that was already particularly sensitive, never mind how overly sensitive her nude state had made her.

Crouching down, Diane slowly approached the door to the work floor. With any luck, only two or three people would be down here, and she could stealthily get to the file Emma wanted without exposing her naked and shamefully sensitive body to any more co-workers. She approached the door, pressing her body against the door, her breasts being squished against the material, the cold wood against her nipples making her jump, the shock just confirming to her even more what she already knew, and was trying hard to deny...

She was turned on... shamefully so...

Diane tried her best not to think about it, raising herself up to peek through the window on the door that let her get a look at the floor.

"Fuck..."

Diane's heart sank as she looked across the floor. There were easily ten people there, some she knew personally, and some she didn't. Diane had no hope of ever attempting to sneak past all of them. The only way she could get that file would be to walk in there, completely naked, her body exposed to everyone on the floor, her large bosom, her pert ass, her trimmed bush, she would have to face down those co-workers like this! And the thought was heating up her core even more!

Diane bit her lip, wanting those dirty thoughts to leave her head. She wasn't that kind of girl! No, she wasn't turned on by being naked and humiliated! She would show herself! She was going to walk right into the office bare as the day she was born and ask for the file for Emma. It was going to be embarrassing sure, but it wasn't going to be arousing!

False confidence suddenly motivating her, Diane stood up at the door, both arms going to cover her large tits. She could do this, opening the door, Diane started walking into the office, feeling sweat dripping from most pours of her body, heat radiating of the goth's cheeks. No sooner had she reached the first bank of desks than did she notice heads start to turn, getting a full look at her unclothed form.

"Yes! Her tits are real! Emma owes me 5 bucks!"

"You'd think she'd shave her privates, especially being so dark haired."

"I can't believe how pale she is! Well except for her cheeks..."

The goth beauty tried her best to ignore the comments from the co-workers she was walking past, as well as ignore the feeling it was causing for her lower down. She kept her arms cradling her breasts, feeling her rock-solid nipples poking into her arms, as she approached the managers desk at the back of the room, after having walked past almost every employee on the floor completely naked.

"Um... I think Emma Collins emailed you... asking for a file?" Diane tried her best to stop her voice shaking, but considering her current predicament, it was a losing battle. The man (Jerry, right?) looked up from his desk, not even reacting to the raven-haired girl's state, despite being eye level with her dark bush.

"Oh yes, Emma Collins, who changed the dress code... That must make you Diane..." Jerry looked down at his computer clearly in search of the email Emma had sent him. Diane's eyes widened, realising Emma had posted the updated dress code to everyone! Every member of staff, even those working from home will know about her naked state!

"Ah yes, the Peterson case, I have that one right here." Jerry muttered under his breath, reached into his desk drawer, pulling out one of the thicker files Diane had ever seen, handing it to the goth girl and looking back to his computer.

Diane could barely mutter a thanks before placing the file to cover her pussy, looking back towards the rows of employees, all who weren't taking any notice of her, all seemingly having returned to work. Looking around, Diane could see that she was no longer the focus of attention within the office, and too that as her cue to leave, turning around and heading back towards the lift elevator.

With only the file to cover her pussy and one arm to cover her breasts, Diane still felt more exposed than ever. The fact that she was covering somehow made this all worse, and weirdly enough, walking past all the employees not even paying attention to her was fraying her nerves even more. She was holding in a groan of frustration, not even wanting to think about what kind of face she was making right now.

Entering the elevator lobby, the naked goth wasted no time in making her way back up the stairs, her hand and an A4 page file being the only things she was covering her exposed form with. Every touch of her bare feet to the carpet of the stairs, every small breeze going past her exposed body, and every twinge of foreign arousal just made Diane blush even more, the raven haired girl reaching the top of the stairs, feeling more out of breath than she probably should have climbing one set of stairs.

The goth made her way back onto her thankfully emptier floor. She hadn't actually considered how happy she was that only Helen and Emma could see naked body on this floor, compared to the ten sets of eyes that were baring down on her on the floor below. Just the memory of it made Diane shudder against the file she was holding against her bare crotch.

"Well, you sure took you time..." Emma's voice rang out, making Diane cringe once again at her temporary bosses' words, the busty goth approaching her desk with the file. "At least it seems you can follow simple orders..."

Diane handed the file to Emma, ignoring the shorter brunettes' comments, and looking back towards her seat. She saw Helen staring directly in Emma's direction, she had never seen the blonde's eyes so wide before. The naked girl spun around looking back at Emma, the brunette still staring at the file in her hand, having not mover a muscle since Diane had hurriedly handed it to her. Diane looked at what it seemed both women were staring at...

The file was soaking wet.

Looking at it, there was a noticeable wet mark on the front, right where Diane had been holding it over her pussy. The raven haired goth went pale, realisation hitting her like a freight train as she looked down at her own dark curls, seeing her quivering labia, slick with her own juices. Apparently this shameful experience was more arousing than the goth had initially though, her dripping pussy and the stain on a work file being a testament to that. Diane was frozen, looking directly back at Emma, the shorter women still looking down at the soiled file In her hand, before looking back to Helen, the blonde seemingly returning to work on her computer, her eyes still occasionally roaming over to Emma from beneath her glasses. Diane finally regained control of her body, both of her hands very slowly moving to cradle her dripping womanhood, her blush returning in full force to her cheeks as she continued to look on at Emma.

"Diane..." For the first time in a while, Emma was at a loss for words, looing back at the goth girl. Emma took a second to regain her composure, before speaking again, "You're actually horny from this? I was kidding earlier but... damn..."

Every word made Diane cringe more and more, the fact that she could now feel her juices leaking down her hands covering her pussy didn't help with that. This was easily the most humiliated the raven haired goth had ever been in her life, a fact that only proved to turn her on even more!

"Well... since you're a little slut who gets off on basic office rules..." Emma's voice for the first time today seemed a little unsure, as she handed the file back towards Diane, "Why don't you call the client. They're really high priority at us for the moment, so try not to moan down the phone to him..."