The Joys of an Empty Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a shaking hand away from her pussy, Diane grabbed the file stained with her own lady goo, her own hand getting some more on it in the process. Not wanting to argue with Emma at the moment, Diane made her way back to her desk. The raven haired girl jumped when she felt her bare ass against the material of her chair, causing both heads to turn to look at her. It was all too much, they knew how turned on she was from this humiliating experience!

With shaking hands, Diane pried the soaked pages of the file apart, trying her best to familiarise herself with the contents before giving the client a call, all the while trying her best to ignore the wet patches on the pages she would come across while reading. It was all a reminder of her still growing arousal, shifting slightly in her seat she could feel the sticky residue between her thighs, her throbbing pussy pulsating at the thought.

Finally managing to focus for more than 30 seconds, the goth girl managed to get the gist of what was going on with this particular client, as well as finding their contact number. Something else she shuttered in her seat at...

This was going to be a tough one...

The case itself wasn't overly complicated, a fifteen minute phone call should be more than enough to satisfy this client, but the thought of doing that completely naked? That was not something she ever thought she'd ever find herself doing, calling one of their company's highest profile clients without a stitch on her body? And as aroused as she was? That thought was making her squirm in her seat, and despite her best efforts, a small moan escaped her plump lips just as she was reaching for the phone.

"Seriously? Can't hold it together for one phone call?" Emma's voice made the raven haired goth girl jump, her bare feet against the carpeted floor sending tingles up her body. Diane's eyes were wide as the shorter brunette approached her from around the bank of desks, dropping the phone, she did her best to once again cover her assets.

"Look at your chair!" Emma practically yelled at her as if she was scolding a toddler. Diane was confused, before looking down at what Emma was referring to. Jumping to her feet in shock, the dark haired girl was shocked to see her blue fabric computer chair stained white with what she could only assume was her own sticky juices, having accumulated over the past few minutes she was sitting there

"You really shouldn't be vandalising office property like that Diane..."

"It's not like I did it on purpose Helen!"

"Quiet." Emma held up a finger to the taller girl, making her freeze in place, arms still covering her large breasts and wet bush. "Since you can't seem to sit on a chair without ruining it like the file, you can just stand for the call... I'll clean this..."

Diane let out a breath as it seemed Emma turned away to go back to her own desk, dragging Diane's soiled chair along with her. Turning back to her workspace, Diane grabbed the phone she had dropped, before looking at how to best take this call. Kneeling on the floor, she would be too low down to effectively see the information in the file or on her computer screen, the reverse being true were she to just stand up.

The most effective way she found was to awkwardly lean over her desk, bent at the waist in order to see all the information in front of her while being on the phone. Of course this also had to effect of letting her giant breasts hang down, while also giving the entire empty office, an unobstructed view of her bare ass, her wet pink pussy lips poking out in between her legs. With one hand on the phone and the other looking through the information in the file and on the computer, there was no real way for her to cover herself either...

Deciding she may as well get this over with before she started dripping on the carpet, she dialled the number on the phone, listening to the ringing while mentally preparing herself to try to hold a cohesive conversation with the client, while keeping her arousing thoughts at bay.

All things considered; the start of the conversation went well for the most part. As well as it could for a naked girl trying to talk business while ignoring exhibitionistic arousal coursing through her. If anything, she was breathing kind of heavy, but in the grand scheme of things, she was doing alright. Until about five minutes into the call, when Emma started staring at her. Not talking, not pointing, or making faces, just looking directly at her.

Looking down at herself, Diane was overcome with the same view that Emma must have had, her large tits swaying in front of her, her dark bush, covering her sweet quivering pussy, dripping with dew, evidence of her lewd libido. The goth couldn't help herself, she felt a spike of arousal in her lower tummy, sending a pleasurable twinge directly to her clit, she let out a moan on the phone.

Trying her best to cover it up with a cough as she was still talking to the client, she saw Emma blink, her head suddenly snap up to meet the raven haired girls eyes, before looking back to her own computer screen. Emma looking at her, all of her, why was it making her so horny? She had never had an experience like this, she couldn't be turned on by it! She's a good girl!

Trying her best to slow her heartrate and cool down her overheated body, Diane did her best to wrap up the call as fast as she could. All in all the client seemed satisfied, something that couldn't be said for the lust still building withing Diane, but after a mere ten minutes, Diane had finished up the call, shakily putting the phone down on the receiver before letting out a shaky breath, her head falling, dark hair splaying all over her shoulder. Feeling her legs shake, she felt little droplets of what she hoped were sweat rolling down her legs (but in reality, she knew what it was) as she looked back over to her temporary boss for that day.

"Hope that all went well, think you earned a little rest period!" Emma's wicked grin had returned, the brunette seemingly having regained some of her confidence that had been shaken earlier. Diane stood up straight again, her hands once again returning to cover her overheated body, trying not to groan at the particular placements of her arms against her rock hard nipples and dripping pussy. Diane's legs were still shaking from her time on the call, something Emma seemed to take notice of.

"If you think you can avoid leaking all over our office equipment, I think you can have a seat." Diane almost let out a sigh of relief, before she remembered that there was always a catch with Emma. The brunette having seemingly taken notice of Diane's hesitance, looked over towards the photocopier, sitting against the wall between the two banks of desks. "You can sit on top of that for now."

"That's... hardly proper use of that office equipment..." Diane quipped, her breath still uneven as she felt her cheeks blush for the thousandth time today, imagining herself sitting on top of it, her bare ass and pussy pressed against the glass bottom.

"Actually Diane, with your tendency to... uh... leak? That's the most waterproof piece of equipment in the office... or at least the easiest to clean..." Helen spoke up once again from her desk near Diane's. Despite the odd look here and there, which she would have done any other day anyway, Helen really hadn't taken much notice of Diane's current state. Something that at the moment, Diane wasn't sure if she was thankful for or not...

"Emma..."

"Diane?"

The raven haired goth opened her mouth and closed it a few times, trying to think of ways to argue with the shorter brunette that wouldn't end with threats of her being fired. Unfortunately, nothing came to mind for the goth, her still flaring arousal distracting her from any reasonable sort of argument.

Bare feet shuffling along the carpet, the naked goth girl made her way towards the photocopier, arms still in place covering her privates, feeling her arousal spiking at the two sets of eyes looking at her. Still on her weak legs, Diane was thankful to at least be sitting down for a while, no matter where that was.

Reaching the copier, Diane hesitated for a moment, before climbing on top, shifting slightly before sitting her bare ass down, her legs hanging over the side, the cold of the glass making her moan. Emma seemed to smirk a little, as both of Diane's hands came to cover her large bust.

"No, you just sit there, that's an order!" Emma stated, in one swift motion pressing a button on the machine before turning back to return to her desk.

Diane's eyes went wide, hearing the photocopier powering up, and beneath her, the machine starting to vibrate. Diane's eyes went wide, feeling her already throbbing pussy be assaulted with the vibrations coming from the machine. Diane made to try to get off the machine, before hearing Emma's voice once again from her desk.

"Diane, I am ordering you not to get off!"

Finally letting a moan out, Diane felt she had no choice but to sit there, as the machine continued to vibrate beneath her. Every time she looked down past her dark bush, she saw the lights of the machine scanning her lower body, and felt another spike of arousal directly on her clit. Before long, Diane realised what was about to happen. She was about to have an orgasm sitting on the photocopier. In the middle of her office, in front of her co-workers!

"Uhh... Emma?" Diane said, voice shaking as the vibrations continued to assault her. She was shamefully close to cumming, she needed to get off the copier now!

"I don't wanna hear it Diane!"

"But Emma I'm ooooohhHHHHH GOD" Diane's entire body spasmed as she felt her pussy erupt, her entire body overtaken by a massive orgasm. The goth moaned and moaned, her hands going from covering her large breasts to fondling them, amplifying her pleasure. Diane looked to her sid, seeing the pages being printed into the tray from the photocopier. Copy upon copy of her ass and leaking, contracting pussy, only serving to heighten the euphoria the raven haired girl was feeling.

With aftershocks still wracking her, the goth girl finally stopped moaning, taking a deep breath as her orgasm subsided, before looking around at her two co-workers who had just watched her shameful display, eyes wide at her. Diane went pale, as Helen and Emma seemed to look at each other for a moment as if to confirm that they had both just witnessed the same thing. The copier stopped printing, followed by a few seconds of the loudest silence Diane had ever heard, before finally Emma spoke up.

"Did... did you just cum on the photocopier?!"

"You ordered me not to get off!" Diane yelled in her own defence, redness returning to her cheeks at once.

"Uh Diane... I don't think you followed that order..." Helen added, before turning back to her computer screen.

Maybe it was the post orgasm bliss, maybe she had just finally snapped, but for the first time today, Diane let out a genuine laugh. It wasn't a belly laugh or a full on giggle fit, but it was enough to draw Emma's attention, the brunette having a blush to rival Diane's own at this point. After a few more seconds of silence, Emma let out a sigh.

"Well... since you're so..." it seemed as though she was choosing her words carefully, "Since you're so eager, why don't you get off the copier now... I have another task for you..." Emma's usually venom was still in the sentence, and as she was currently sitting in a puddle of her own lady juice, Diane didn't feel like arguing with her anymore, slowly sliding her way, feet back to the floor, a few drips of her honey following her to the floor as she did.

"Go get us some coffee, I'll take a latte." Emma's command was short and simple, tossing Diane a credit card which the goth struggled to catch, still shuddering with aftershocks of her climax. Diane looked down at her naked body, no longer covering herself, in all it's glory before what Emma had said really registered in her brain.

"You want me to go to the coffee shop? Like... outside?" Diane was at her limit. Surely Emma wouldn't do this, everything today had been humiliating, but she couldn't actually expect the goth to walk outside into the public eye completely naked?!

"How much clearer could I have said it you slut?" Emma snapped, her patience clearly wearing thin, her fist were now clenched. The fact that Diane, or her perverted body at least, seemed to actually be enjoying her naked embarrassment was clearly pissing off the short brunette, "Go. Get us. Coffee. Do I really have to tell you what will happen if you don't?"

Diane wasn't sure how Emma would phrase it, but it would probably be some variation of you're fired. And the raven haired girl knew there was no chance she would be fighting Emma on this issue. Not only was she committed to humiliating her, but she was now also angry. Not wanting to enrage her temporary boss anymore, Diane once again started making her way towards the elevator lobby, arms once again coming to cover her sensitive privates.

"Milk, no sugar!" Helen added, just as Diane was about to enter the elevator lobby. Diane simply let out a little squeak in response, removing one arm from it's covering position to open the door.

Entering the elevator lobby, Diane really started to freak out. Her heartbeat was rising quickly, and she had never felt as much heat radiating off her blushing face as she did right now. She might have even started crying, if it weren't for the fact that she could once again feel herself getting aroused at the thought of walking outside into the public view and then walking to the coffee shop next door. So soon after cumming, and she was already finding herself horny!

The stairs would probably be the least risky option, but they would take a lot longer. It was at this point Diane thought, why would she bother trying to hide? The whole building knew she was naked, and probably half of the people in that day had already seen her! She would only be prolonging her exposure by taking the stairs all the way down. As embarrassed as she still was by the thought of taking the elevator...

Finally getting her breathing under reasonable control, the raven haired goth hesitantly made her way towards the row of elevators. With a shaking hand, she pressed the call button, her nether region practically drooling at the thought of it arriving with someone in it, seeing a naked girl standing there. Watching as the numbers at the top of the doors slowly made their way up towards her floor, Diane could feel her breathing getting heavier once again, pressing her back towards the wall next to the elevator, so if someone was in there, they wouldn't immediately see her.

*Ding*

The sound of the elevator arriving was far louder than Diane remembered it being, but her current state of dress and arousal probably contributed to that. Arms still clutching her large breasts and sensitive lower lips, the goth poked her head around, just enough to see inside the elevator.

"Oh thank god!"

Diane let out a heavy breath confirming to herself that the elevator was indeed empty, before hurriedly slipping her naked body into the small space, hitting the button for the ground floor lobby, leaving a small amount of her girl cum on the button. She cursed herself, wiping her sticky hand on her bare thigh, before returning it to it's covering place over her still moistening pussy, just as the elevator doors closed.

Cursing herself for getting turned on again in a situation like this, the raven haired girl could feel her heartbeat rising in time with the throbbing in her loins as she felt the elevator moving down. In mere moments she would be on the ground floor of the building, able to be seen by everyone walking outside the building, very limited cover being available for her. Diane uncovered her breasts for a moment to wipe her forehead, feeling just how sweaty the day's events had gotten her.

Just a day ago she was a respected employee, fully clothed in doing her job, and not at all turned on during work. It was amazing how something as simple as Emma changing the dress code had lead her to this moment she thought, as she felt the elevator slowly come to a stop at the ground floor. Striking the same familiar pose she had been using most of today, Diane took a deep breath as the elevator door opened.

In an almost cartoon fashion, the goth girl poked one bare leg out of the elevator in order to keep it from closing, shivers wracking her naked body at the feeling of her bare foot touching the tiled flooring of the lobby. Diane closed her eyes, as if trying to awaken herself from a nightmare. Poking her head around the corner, her breathing was ragged as she opened her eyes, seeing the glass pain windows that made up the front of the building, and the public city streets through them.

For the first time today, it seemed luck was actually on her side. The streets were pretty much empty! Not really a total surprise, considering the pandemic, but still! The coffee shop was right next door, if she was quick, she could get there, get the coffee and get back upstairs to her floor with minimal exposure of her naked body to anyone else!

Deciding that was as good a plan as she was going to think of, Diane took a deep breath, readying herself for what was about to happen. She was going to move as quickly as possible, though with her uhm... 'larger' bust, she wouldn't be able to move awfully fast. But at any rate, she had to get a move on!

Taking a small step, the goth beauty's bare leg came into view of the public, followed by the rest of her body, as she stepped out of the elevator, eyes wide and heartbeat rising at an extraordinary pace. She quickened her steps, one after another making her way through the lobby towards the door, being sure to take as much advantage of the few people currently outside as possible. Yet ever step of bare foot to cold floor, ever move of sticky thighs against one another, every twinge of pleasure from her sweet pussy, just served to remind Diane of how exposed she truly was, never being more clear than when she was at the front door of the office building, looking directly out on to the thankfully deserted streets.

Wasting no time, the raven haired beauty uncovered her bush to push open the door, an immediate blast of cold air hitting the sweaty naked goth and making her shiver as she stood, completely bare assed naked on a public sidewalk. Were Diane not trying to be as fast as possible, she would have noticed her body's reaction to being naked in public, her nipples tingling, her pussy beginning to drool traces of her arousal once again. Trying to be as quick as she could, Diane began making her way, brain going a million miles a minutes with thoughts of how she was currently naked on a public city street!

The feeling of the tarmac beneath her bare feet, warmed up by the sun was sending shivers up her overstimulated body. Diane was a mess, hands shifting, unable to stay in one place as she walked towards the coffee shop. The shop was literally next door, and no one was currently on the street, but still, the was the most humiliating experience of her life, nothing else even came close. But she would be back indoors soon, she could just get the coffee and...

"Fuck."

Staring into the coffee shop, there were easily 20 people in there! So much for social distancing! They were all just sitting there, having their coffee and chatting as if there wasn't a naked woman standing out front! Unfortunately for Diane, that didn't last long. One woman looked up from her cup, staring right at the naked goth through the pane glass windows, then another, before long, every person in the shop was looking at her. Diane was frozen, standing there completely naked, unable to think let alone move. It was only when she felt another rumble, followed by a spike of arousal from her lower tummy that made Diane moan out loud at everyone looking at her, did she finally realises that the best thing she could possibly do in this situation was to get inside, get the coffee and leave.