All Comments on 'The Joys of High School'

by cjm3rcl1n3

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 6 years ago
Sex Ed. 101: Busting the hymen myth

The hymen is at the entrance to the vagina, not somewhere inside. If he was enjoying being "inch by wonderful inch" inside her, he was already "inch by wonderful inch" past her hymen and would have ruptured it upon entrance, not run into an obstruction once inside.

It is discouraging to find so many Lit authors who perpetuate the myth of the internal hymen.

cjm3rcl1n3cjm3rcl1n3about 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Sex Ed. 101: Busting the hymen myth

Dear Dark_Storm, thank you for your input, I'm sorry that my lame-ass schooling never taught me much about female anatomy. Signed, the author.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 6 years ago
Mutual Peeing

I am a piss fetish person having watched my alcoholic mother and grandmother piss many times over a period of four years. My mother had a chamber pot on the stair steps so she could use that to piss rather than subjecting herself to going upstairs to the bathroom to piss. Sometimes she was so drunk I had to help gether to the potty to pee. If she was wearing panties of Dk's, I'd have to help pull them down before she sat down.She, like Carissa, had a forest of black pubic hair.

Grandmas, on the other hand, was salt and pepper gray, and she had a forest too. Sometimes she would simply go out on the side porch of the house and stand and piss.

No wonder I loved your story.

Need a sequel.

jhmckn@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous