The Joys of High School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching him watching her, especially after their wetting themselves, and her most recent pee and giving him a blowjob a few minutes ago, was too much, and she came, hard and long, shuddering in the aftermath of orgasmic bliss. Jake had taken his dick back out when she had started twiddling herself, and had been jacking off with her. When she came, so did he, again, spraying jizz all over himself, even after his orgasm from just a few minutes ago. She smiled, pleased that her pleasure could bring him pleasure as well. After they both settled themselves back into place, Jake and Clarissa continued on their way to her apartment to further the fun, and possibly to have fantastic sex.

Part 6:

When they arrived at her apartment, Carissa and Jake couldn't keep off of each other, with Jake pulling her so tight against him that they were practically one body. Mouth mashing against mouth, the two new lovers wasted no time in exploring each other's tastes, hers mingled with his from her giving him a blowjob earlier. He found it strangely arousing to taste himself on her tongue, then giving it, and indeed nothing else, any more thought as her roving hands found his snap and zipper. His pants fell, just as her shirt was pulled open and yanked off. His shirt was next, while he fumbled in his haste with her bra. Suddenly, he was naked, while Carissa still had her skirt on. He made short work of it, yanking it down to expose her short, curly mass of pubic hairs barely hiding her mons, her lips swollen in her excitement. Both heart rates sky-rocketed even more as they finally got to see the other in all their naked glory. Her breasts were high and tight, with nipples pointed and rosy red, while he was standing at attention, extremely erect, the largest hard-on of his young, eighteen year life stretching out from the bush at his groin. His balls were hot and heavy in his excitement, ready to spill his seed at any moment.

Jake can barely contain himself, both literally and figuratively, as her gaze moves approvingly over him, from head to toe, stopping at his groin to admire his ruddy-colored raging boner, while he does the same, appreciating her very attractive packaging, noticing the creaminess of her skin, and grace of smooth-toned muscle, firm yet supple. She smiles, and takes his hand to lead him to her bedroom. He stops, remembering something she had told him earlier. When she looks at him inquiringly, he tells her that he needs a piss, bad. He also mentions that since she had pissed for him, he'd like to return the favor. She grins broadly, then leads him over to the middle of the living room floor, and takes his erection in her soft, warm hand to aim his stream for him. Having such a massive boner, he has to struggle just to get started, especially with Carissa's hand embracing his intimate flesh. After a full minute of softening and relaxing enough, he is able to squeeze a few spurts out, then his pee starts gushing like a fountain turned on its side. His stream reaches farther away than ever before because of his still-enormous boner. After he trickles to a stop, he looks into her eyes, huge and gorgeous, as she tells him that she can't wait anymore, and asks him to take her then and there, rolling a condom he handed her onto his super-hard cock.

When Carissa bends forward over the arm of the sofa, spreads her legs shoulder-width apart, and gives him a teasing "come here" look, he just can't resist fondling her cute, smooth ass and generous hips, then reaching around to fondle her fantastic tits. Impatient for his cock, she reaches between her thighs to guide Jake's manhood to her snatch, soaked as it was in her juices. He played his glans around her entrance, teasing her in return, before sliding in slowly, loving the feeling as her tight, soaking wet pussy hugged him from the inside, caressing him inch by wonderful inch. Suddenly he stopped, shocked by the resistance he ran into. She looked back, and admitted that he would be her first, and he should continue what he started, that the single moment of pain would be worth it for the pleasure to follow. That decided him, and he went all for it, withdrawing almost all of the way before plunging in to the hilt. Carissa whimpered in pain a little, but asked Jake not to stop. He did pause to let her get used to his being so deeply inside of her, kissing and licking the back of her neck, using one hand to hold her long, wavy locks of ink-black hair over her shoulder, the other gently playing with her engorged and highly sensitive love button.

When he feels that she is ready to continue, he slowly withdraws again, slowly, letting her savor the uniqueness of how well they fit together, hearing the slurping sound her pussy walls made they refused to let his dick out fully, catching it just behind the glans. He slides in again, then out again, his thickness growing more and more, until he reaches the point where cumming is imminent, and he warns her about his approaching orgasm. The whole time that Jake was pumping in and out, Carissa couldn't hold back her mewls and moans of delight, feeling his stiff rod pistoning repeatedly, faster and faster. When he warns her that he's about to cum, it proves too much for her, as she screams and cums herself, drenching his manhood in her sticky, wet mess, the orgasm seeming to last for hours. Her orgasm triggers his, as he feels her cunt walls squeeze out every last drop of his milky-white goodness. If he wasn't wearing a condom, he would have shot his load straight through to the far side of her womb.

The shockwaves of her orgasm hadn't quite settled, actually were still really strong, when his seed-shooting brings her to yet another soul-shattering orgasm, this one more powerful than anything she could have accomplished on her own. Carissa didn't realize that she needed to pee any, but when her second orgasm was winding down, her bladder started to leak out her golden nectar, her piss trickling into the arm of the sofa she was leaning over. Since Jake still had his hand in her crotch, he felt her wee leaking out onto his fingers, and marveled at how warm and good it felt, thinking that he could ask Carissa, later of course, for her to pee on him, especially on his cock and balls; maybe to wash her juices off him? Not that he minded it, as he kissed her neck and shoulders some more. Later, though. Right now, they both needed to catch their breathes. Neither one, however, had any inclination to pull away from each other yet, the after-sex bliss the sweetest thing that either one had ever felt, wanting to prolong the joy as much as possible before they showered, and enjoyed each other as many more times as possible.

12