The Joys of The Internet Pt. 01

Story Info
A lonely MILF finds a way to reignite her libido.
1.2k words
4.24
4.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all, this is my first story, I welcome all feedback xoxo

***

It's Saturday night, and Gwenyth sits at her dining room table, tucking into her microwave meal for one. Her home, for the first time in months, is completely silent. Her mind, for once, is still and unencumbered. A typical day in her life is spending 7 hours at a bullshit job, knuckling under her smug bitch of a boss, babysitting interns still wet behind the ears from uni, then returning home for five minutes of peace, before she is whisked away with her "friends": a posse of suburban socialites who drag each other to clubs, hide their wedding rings and fuck anyone who looks their way.

Tonight, however, Gwenyth had decided to go home early. As usual, her friends had gone fishing for men but Gwen had found nobody. Perhaps it was because she wasn't hot? She often thought to herself. However, this couldn't have been true. After all, who wouldn't want to fuck a curvy redhead with 30G tits? The truth was, she didn't have the "charm" factor that her friends so proudly boasted, nor could she feign interest for the strangers who thought a shitty cocktail in return for a shag was a good exchange. Gwen was no virgin, but it had been 6 years since she had fucked anyone but herself, and now, at 38, she had lost interest in doing so.

There was something about a normal one night stand with a rando that seemed boring to Gwen. She wanted something different, but couldn't place what it was. But tonight, she was going to find out what she needed.

***

So, what to do with my time? Gwen thought to herself, clearing her plate and pulling out her phone.

3 New messages from Linda:

"Where are you girl?"

"Did you leave with a guy?"

"Don't hold out on us, spill!!!"

Not knowing how to respond, Gwen sighs and heads up to her room. She dives into her bed, flips open her laptop and decides to pirate a movie, hoping to drift to sleep to the low buzz of Pulp Fiction.

Halfway in, a pop-up flashes onto the screen - an ad for some chat site.

Miranda, 19, just waiting for you to say hi!

Gwen's mouse hovers over the little x on the screen, ready to click it away, but she stops to have a look at 'Miranda': a black girl, bent over, posing with her big, round ass facing the camera, smiling over her shoulder.

Well, this is sexy, thinks the redhead, taking in the image. She doesn't consider herself a lesbian, but there's something about the girls' seductive smile and the fullness of her young, tight ass that flips a switch and makes her undeniably horny.

Low light from her nightstand lamp flooded the room as Gwen searched her bedside drawer for her old friend. A shiny, purple rabbit vibrator with a thick, round head, with 20 settings for vibration, but Gwen preferred to use just one: strong, long pulses. She struggled out of her pajama bottoms, fumbling in a sex driven rush to get her panties off.

She was surprised to find herself already wet, her clit throbbing, eager to greet the buzzing head of her toy. She plunged its prong into her pussy, letting out an unexpected hungry moan. Keeping her eyes fixed on the lewd image of the girl, she worked the vibrator in and out of her dripping cunt, still astonished at how aroused she had become completely from a simple image. She trained the head of the toy on her clit and let it vibrate there, using her thick thighs to hold the dildo in place, hands-free.

Now free to roam, she teased her body, squeezing her own full, soft tits and pinching her nipples. Oh fuck. She had forgotten how good it felt to tease and play with them. In her 20s, she would go to work braless, letting her stiff nipples graze against the fabric of her work shirt, building up her arousal until she was forced to touch herself in the bathroom on her work break. A couple of minutes went by, as Gwen basked in the powerful hum of the toy, feeling her pussy tighten with every pulse, straining around its thick head. Dipping her fingers in her mouth, she rubbed her wet fingertips over her pink nipples.

No longer focusing on the image, she began to make up a scenario in her head. She pictured Miranda shaking her amazing ass, down on all fours, with a vibrator lodged in her pussy. This little scene was enough to send Gwen over the edge. Her hips buckled, her hands clamped down on her nipples, and she whipped the vibrator out of her pussy, practically throwing it across the room, and plunged two fingers deep into her slit.

Oh- Oh FUCK! She cried, her body writhing and twisting as she came. Creaming over and over again, her fingers were soon drenched in her juices.

Gwen rolled onto her side and smiled to herself, feeling somewhat sheepish and a little embarrassed. It had been quite a while since she had last masturbated, and was confused that a pop-up of all things had sparked up her fervor. The fact that it had been a woman was also a little startling, but Gwen decided she could simply appreciate the female body without wanting to fuck a woman.

Still hazy, she stumbled to the bathroom, feeling cum running down her legs, which gave her a feeling of satisfaction. I did this to myself, she thought. I took care of myself tonight, and fuck did it feel good. Gwen stared at herself in the mirror carefully. Her ginger hair curled in lazy loops about her shoulders, her large breasts were plump and heavy against her body, still slick with saliva. Her tummy, no longer toned as it was when she was young, was softer and rounder, flaring out into her wide hips. She had what one would call a mom bod. She turned to peek at her fat ass in the mirror. If not being able to fit into her jeans anymore was a crime, it would surely be the culprit.

Hot, sweet miasmas of jasmine flooded the bathroom as she showered away the sweat she'd worked up earlier. As she soaped up her body, she noticed her clit was firming up again. She stroked her wet fingers against it gently and realized, for the second time in one night, she had the urge to do it all again. It was as if all her pent up frustration, her need for release had been kept behind a wall; that wall was now gone and her body was screaming for round two.

Shiny with soap, she slinked back to her bedroom and flipped open her laptop. The pop-up was still on the screen, and Pulp Fiction was still playing behind it.

Thank you, she giggled to the image of Miranda's ass, but instead of clicking it off, she clicked on the image itself, directing to the chat site that was advertised. Briefly considering the idea that it could be a direct link to malware, she decided to brush off her worry, focused on the pursuit of something to cum to again. She didn't want regular porn, she felt drawn to the idea of the advertised chatroom.

The site loaded up, and with one hand still idly teasing her clit, Gwen was ready to explore.