The Judgement Moon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow! Oh! Master!!?? OH!! It's PRICKING ME!" she wailed. He gave her a spank and instantly regretted it. Her sex clenched, and she HOWLED. The girls all shied back slightly. Watching with fascination.

"Ow! OWWW! OHH!!! OH!!! PLEASE!!" she begged desperately.he pulled the tongs out. The thing was a few inches deep and lay barely visible in her channel. She quivered with sobs--clenched slightly--and howled again. Ohh--this looked horrible!

He reached over and took her namesake paddle.

"Try not to clench your buttocks, Heather," he instructed her. He had used his hand only middlingly hard. He didn't plan to apply the paddle harder. Heather's sister had brought the tenderizing paste, but he didn't think she could handle it with the faint rash from her day in wet pants. He adjusted her, noting her quivering sobs.

Be brave, girl, he thought. In the game her mother had set out for them, it was better for her that he be too hard rather than not hard enough--but he worried that the awful thing in her channel might be too much for her by itself. He certainly remembered the interminable period of squirming and tears from the irritants in his cock at the festival. Still...

Pap! He brought it down. It was hairbrush shaped--a common form for these--and very, very smooth (the etching of her name done by a well-trained craftsman so that even the indentations into the wood at the rim had curved bevels about the edges.

Pap! Pap! SAMP! The small paddle gave a satisfying smack each time and felt extremely light in his hand. Its smack sent ripples through her buttocks. Her bawling was almost instant though--she clenched her sex hard on each slap, crying out from the pain and then howling and bucking from the punishing prickle in her channel!

The girls rushed to one side and the other, securing her ankles and legs. WHAP! POW!

"MASTER!!" she begged.

"Heather!" he snapped, warning her. "Hold still only a few more!"

"No!! No! MASTER KALVAN!! Oh! It stings!"

Kalvan glanced at the eldest. Nally met his eyes, surveyed her sister's bottom and thighs, and used her fingers to gently separate her sister's lips. The inside of her channel looked perhaps pinker than normal--but there was no sign of blood or other damage. Nally gave Kalvan a firm nod. Continue!

He did. Pop! Pop! Slap. POW!

She couldn't control her clenching and bucking and quivering--but she stopped trying to escape and just moaned and wailed piteously until he finished. The paddle had left small faint bruises on her cheeks. She'd be sore. He examined the implement: it was worse than it looked! He decided he wasn't going to use the heavy, scary looking "Chastizer of Brats" on her. She was sobbing hard. Nally, again looked to him--and he nodded. She's done.

"Take her to her bed. Stay with her." She ordered her sisters. "She's to use the chamber pot. Rub some of the soothing paste on her--but be careful." The girls both curtsied to Kalvan and helped their sobbing sister, walking bowlegged and limping from the room. It looked like taking a step risked aggravating the burr thing in her sex.

Nally took his hand. "Come," she said softly. He rose and followed her, looking into the other small bedroom where the two sisters sat on the bed with Heather laying face down on a pillow.

TO BE CONTINUED...