The Jumping-Off Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire swept her brown hair over her left shoulder and turned her right shoulder back to Allen. She placed her hand on him and affectionately scratched his sexy abs. "C'mon, sweetie. Cum in my pussy. I want it."

Allen hoarsely sighed. There was a genuine smile on his mom's lips, and there was love and desire in her soft, blue eyes. She wanted this for him. And she wanted this for her. He tried to buck his hips to help, but they wouldn't budge. "I'm so close!"

"I know. UHH!" Claire bounced on his cock again. Pushing down on his stomach made it a little easier. "Ahhh, ahh. You can do it!"

He was squinting and his toes were curled. The sight of his mom—exhausted and drunk from sex—using every last fiber of her being to fuck his cock just one more time, again and again, was something he'd never forget. "Ohhh!" He felt her land on him again. He felt like a ball of wet heat helplessly stuck to his bedding. He was so fucking close.

Claire felt her son kicking and buckling under her. His ecstasy was carved in his face and wavering lips. He was beautiful. And raising him often required a different approach. Claire smiled at Allen, and when the corners of his mouth curled back at her, her smile turned wicked. "Can I tell you something I'll never admit to anyone else?"

Allen eagerly wagged his chin, as expected.

Claire bit her lip and inhaled. "For a few months before your birthday, ahh, when everyone else was asleep," she tickled and scratched his abs, "I'd go out in the living room, look at a picture of you and me, and I masturbated to the fantasy of walking into your room on your birthday." She blushed, "And I was wearing, like, the sexiest lingerie I've ever bought. And I told you you could fuck me as many times as you wanted."

The tensed son gaped in awe. "Seriously?" He muttered.

"I bought the lingerie..." Claire giggled. "I returned it when I realized how crazy it was, hehe."

Allen shook and his cock twitched in his mom's pussy. His deep, blue eyes drifted away, aimed up at his mom's grinning face in disbelief. Once again, somehow, his mom somehow saw inside him and read his mind.

"Allen," Claire answered, "I'm your mom. I would've done anything. Now, cum." Claire grunted and fucked his cock one more time.

His eyelids clenched, his legs kicked, and erection jerked. "UHH! UHHHHH!"

Claire struggled to keep her eyes open as she watched her son orgasm and felt his testicles pump three large ropes of semen inside her vagina. She shuddered from the recognition of what was happening. Her baby was finishing inside her.

"Mmmm! Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Claire sat on her ass and encouragingly rubbed his stomach and chest. She could see his sweet relief as he unloaded. He cutely flexed inside her, squeezing extra spurts of juice. "Hehe! Yeah, keep going!"

When his cock finally started to soften, Claire quickly got off and stood up—only to fall back onto the bed next to him. They were wiped. They were nothing more than heaving messes. It took them minutes to even pick their heads up again.

"Hey."

Allen opened his eyes. "Hey."

Claire pecked him on the lips, and he kissed her back. The mom and son shared a happy, unreal smile. Allen's was a little more disbelieving than Claire's.

"Do you wanna slide up so our legs aren't hangin' off the bed?"

Allen questioned his mom, in a haze. "You wanna cuddle?"

"Umm..." Claire thought carefully. "We can't for too long. But we can get under the covers for a little bit?"

They army-crawled up to the pillows. Allen rolled onto his back and rested his arms satisfactorily behind his head, in a sense of accomplishment. Claire rolled her eyes. "Really...? You are such a man," she scoffed.

"What?" Allen laughed.

"All men are the same." Claire acted exasperated as she dutifully rested her head on his flattened bicep. "Nooo... As much I hate to admit it, it's good you do 'normal man stuff.' You're old enough now." She kissed his arm and cuddled him while on her side.

It was warm under the covers, and Claire was slowly recovering from the workout. "So, do you wanna tell me who you've been having sex with?"

His mom was inquisitively pursing her lips. "Umm..." Allen snickered in guilt. He spoke in detail about Katherine and how he had hooked up with her two or three times a week over the last year in secret.

Claire asked him questions about his experiences, and he went through them in rich detail. Claire then asked him about school, and his friends, and his plans. Allen volunteered everything. Never had Allen talked so much and so freely. Claire felt like a successful mother for finally breaking through to her son. You just had to fuck it out of him, ha!

Before Claire knew it, she looked at the clock on Allen's wall and realized she had been laying next to him for the better part of an hour. Their pillow-talk wasn't romantic as Claire feared, though. It was just insightful and sweet—maternal.

The talk did eventually get sexier when Claire explained her decision to cancel her absurd birthday fantasy that she planned out of horniness. She didn't tell Allen about how, at the same time out of fairness, she purchased a matching black bra and thong set for Daryl to wear when she picked him up from school for spring break. She did, however, answer all questions about how she planned the car ride. And Allen answered all of her questions about his mom-son fantasies.

It wasn't a surprise when Claire realized that her right leg, which was draped over her son's lower body, was making contact with his semi-erect cock. Allen smiled when she tickled it and continued to talk to him.

As Allen told a story, Claire bit her cheek. She wanted to try something. If grazing his legs with her nails drove him crazy, the surely-

"Ah-ahh!" Allen wriggled and gasped.

"Sweetie!" Claire chuckled. "You're gonna have to learn to get used to that. You can't make it this easy for me."

They kissed. Then kissed again. And again. As Claire pulled herself onto his body to make out, she stopped herself. "Wait, let's both take five minutes," she laughed. "I need to freshen up and hydrate." Allen did too.

When she gingerly walked from her son's room to the kitchen, Claire felt wonderful and complete. Already, she missed being in the room with Allen and wanted to get back.

"Look who it is... The woman of the hour."

Claire grinned at her snacking husband. "I see you went on your important errand to Seven-Eleven." She noted the snack bag.

Noah wasn't interested in her ribbing. He was more interested in why his bride was standing in the family kitchen buck naked, shiny, and messy-haired. "So, uh, honey..."

Claire stood up from the fridge holding two Gatorades. "Yeah..." she snickered and looked at her own nudity, twisting her hips. "So... Uh... I'll just leave it as, you should be a really proud dad right now."

Noah half-stood from his chair, his face brightened. "Wait, wait, no! What do you mean? You don't need to tell me a lot. I just wanna know—You did it? Like, all the way? And why 'really' proud? Did he make you..." Noah stopped and waited in anticipation.

As she took a swig of blue sports drink, she slowly counted to three with her fingers. She winked at her husband, blew him a kiss, and hurried back to their son's room.

1...5678910