The Jumping-Off Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You smell like me, she considered saying. But Claire knew that could push him over the edge. She knew EVERYTHING that would push him over the edge—because they were the exact same things that made her cum hard.

"So, I need to cool it with the dirty talk, kissing, and scratching?" Claire confirmed. "At least for now?" Her son nodded in agreement.

Honestly, Allen just loved the freedom, the vulnerability, and the security of being naked and horny in a room with his mom. He wanted to fuck his mom more than anything. He craved her. But he didn't want to embarrass himself by finishing in two seconds. He could wait.

But Claire couldn't. Her hips wagged back and forth, with a hint of smugness. She believed in her ability as a mother and a woman to make her son last. I know him. He's mine. "You're okay, sweetie. Haha! I'll help you last a really long time."

Allen didn't know how she read his thoughts. "Really?"

"Yeah," Claire grabbed his cock and held it straight into the air. "Let's just fuck!"

"Wait!" She stopped. The mother surveyed the room and pointed. "Go sit there." She motioned to the end of the bed.

Allen trusted her and waddled over. He sat down on the edge of the mattress and was greeted by his own face. His nude mother appeared next to him in the wide mirror atop his dresser. She seemed proud of her cleverness.

"What are we doing?"

I want both of us to watch me bounce on your cock! Claire shrugged slyly at her son's reflection. "I figured we can just pick up where we left off in the car." She caught his darting eyes. "It's your favorite part of me, isn't it?"

Allen was used to his mom being a humble woman. But her glance bordered on cocky. And he couldn't blame her. Or lie to her. Her ass was immaculate. "Yeah," he laughed. "It is, for sure."

Claire twisted and stepped in front of her son's face. Her booty was widely admired. But Noah was partial to her tits. Daryl loved her pussy the most. Claire liked the idea of Allen loving her ass more than anything else. After all, it was the part of her body she was proudest of. "Good. I want it to be your favorite," she admitted.

With a satisfying smack, Claire dropped onto Allen's lap. She immediately spasmed from his burning, fleshy rod touching her ass.

The son sharply gasped once his mom began smoothly gliding over his cock as she wiggled side to side. He couldn't get over how pillowy and firm his mom's heart-shaped butt was. They both looked intently in the mirror, watching each other react.

"Mmm," Claire purred. Allen had bowed his knees out, letting her sink into his lap, even more so than she could in the car. She couldn't get enough of their freshly-bathed, bare skin molding together. Her leaking pussy juice stuck between her closed thighs.

It wasn't long before the cute wiggling grew into forceful grinding. Allen's cock needily flexed into her again and again. Claire acknowledged him by pausing then delivering one slow, erotic, massaging gyration. Allen groaned and smiled widely. Claire winked into the mirror and continued to grind normally.

Unsurprisingly, Allen was soon sliding his hands onto her upper thighs. "Eee!" Claire squirmed at the masculine hands tickling and squeezing her soft tissue. With the arching of a lone eyebrow, Claire challenged her son, as if to ask, "Your little close to my pussy, don't you think?"

Thanks to hormone-inspired stupidity, Allen curled his lips and surprised his mom.

"Ohh! Ahhh!!" Claire writhed and tightened. Her neck threw her head back in ecstasy. Her hips were below the mirror's reflection, so she looked down her naked body to watch her son explore and poke at her gushing mound with his index fingers. You fucking little shit! Hehe!

Claire's mouth hung open in shock. It was bizarre for Allen to find his mom in his control. He pushed his hands deeper between her legs to feel the steam and wetness on his thumbs. His mom immediately dug her nails into the sides of his legs. Her eyes were wild and flirtatious in a way he had never seen them.

Claire couldn't close her mouth and stop the endless silent gasp leaving her body. She wanted to tease him, or deny him, or toy with him. But she didn't have the constitution to end the intensely arousing fingering. She sat there still on his lap, in his control. And when he tilted to the side to rest his face against her arm, Claire leaned back into his embrace, letting him know she trusted him completely with her body.

Emboldened, Allen pressed his index and middle fingers of his dominant right hand deeper into her pussy lips. He looked up for approval and saw the enthralled, mischievous, and affectionate smile in his mom's eyes. He never wanted her to stop looking at him this way. He wanted to make her feel like this forever. As did Claire.

The mother finally spread her legs and let her son have at it. The sexual tension and ecstasy were building inside her and fogging her mind. She didn't know what was happening. Why were two fingers halfway in her pussy driving her this crazy? "Deeper."

"Ehhh! Phhh!" Claire winced and squealed. Her son's fingers disappeared inside her shaved pussy. Claire fought to maintain her posture. "Faster!"

Fuuuuuuck! Wow. Allen had done this before. He had to have. He was competent. He wasn't a pro, but he knew the basics of what he had to do. "Faster!"

"Yesss! Yes! Yes!" Claire bucked her hips forward as much as she could to fuck his fingers as they rapidly fluttered inside her. Your son is rubbing your pussy. Your hot son is fucking rubbing your wet pussy. Holy fuck. Holy fuck.

In her fading eyes, Claire could see everything in her son's handsome, angular face. She saw the passion, the attention to detail, the eagerness to please her, the relief, and the tension he felt. It was all written in his cheeks, eyebrows, and eyes. She could also see the years of rearing him, and all of the growing pains suffered, and the determination he now had. He wasn't just making her deliriously happy—he was making her delirious.

"DON'T STOP!" Claire fought and floundered. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Eeeee!" Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. The strain in her slender neck was unbearable. "AHHHH!"

Allen briefly panicked as warm liquid squirted onto his hands. The nectar rolled down under his mom's thighs and onto his. His heart raced, and he didn't know what he was supposed to do while his mom orgasmed on his lap. He just kept rubbing his fingers in tight circles.

FInally, Claire ripped his hand out of her and she gasped for air. "Ahhh! Ahh! Oh, god... Oh, fuck. Wow." Her mascara-covered lashes batted. And already the color returned to her cheeks and her conscious brain fell back down from euphoria.

"Oh my god," Claire tossed her hair, "that was fucking hot."

Allen beamed. "Yeah?!"

Claire slapped his leg. "What do you mean, 'Yeah?' You just made me cum like crazy." The mother and son laughed until she twisted sideways and kissed him affectionately. She may have broken her no-kissing rule and worked her son up, but she didn't care. "Here."

Allen lurched back from the scent. Then he found it intoxicating. He looked up admirably with his mom, who seemed to be excited with herself for being sexy enough to offer the gift. Allen opened his mouth around her fingers and licked them. His ears rose and eyes bulged. Her taste was sharp but sweet on his tongue.

"You like my pussy, don't you?" Claire bit her lip. She kissed Allen again, plunging her tongue into his mouth and playfully swirling it. His hips and cock jerked, and he moaned alarmingly into her mouth. Claire quickly grabbed his balls and soothingly massaged them. With a reassuring gaze, she brought him back to calm.

Holy fucking shit. Claire never felt more powerful or more like a mother in bed. The drive and energy inside her was reborn, and her hips wagged on his lap. Only she knew how to control her baby. And it was time to turn her baby into a real man. Her man.

She twisted back around and rubbed his thick, tall cock with her ass. Her slender profile fit between the width of her son's shoulders in the mirror. His head returned, leaning over to get a view around her right shoulder.

Claire was done holding back. She forcefully and sensually ground her ass into her son's sexy cock. She relished the friction of their taut skin. She dragged her nails unapologetically up and down his legs.

They both panted loudly, building together. It was a wonder to Allen how his mom was still in the mood to play with him like this after cumming so hard. Her energy seemed in infinite supply.

"Errr! Ughh!" Allen gritted his teeth to muffle his grunts. His joints buckled and kicked like a marionette. And while he suffered through the turbulence, his mom was composed—slyly grinning and holding her gaze. The desperation and pleading in his face meant nothing to her.

It was only when her son's eyes started to distance and fade that Claire released her fingers from his legs. She continued to rub to his cock with the same force.

After another minute, Allen noticed a slight change in his mom's expression. Through his dazed vision, he wasn't sure if he was reading her question correctly or not. Her lips were closed in a confident smile. Both of her eyebrows were slightly arched. Her gaze was patient but intense.

Allen realized his hands were holding the sides of his mom's round butt cheeks. He had probably been holding her for a while. With a breath of self-confidence, Allen tilted around his mom's shoulder and nodded into the mirror. He was ready to go inside her.

Somehow, without a single pause in her rhythm, Claire fluently worked her way up his shaft, pulled his cock underneath her, and pushed the tip inside her open pussy lips. Holding his pulsating base steady, Claire continued to erotically circulate her hips as she swallowed his cock inch by inch.

The sweat ran down into Allen's eyes. He smacked his forehead to wipe it away. He didn't want to miss a second of watching his mom take him inside her. Her vagina was so warm, cozy, and pleasurable.

Squinting at her son's gaping, infatuated expression, Claire wailed sharply. Her son was fitting inside her, but tightly. She slid down the final thick inch onto his lap. Her wetness stuck between them.

The aqua-walled bedroom was filled with loud huffs and pants. Through the mirror, the mother and son made eye contact and shared a moment of wonderful disbelief and satisfaction. Claire never imagined Allen would feel this good. His cock made her pussy feel full, as if she couldn't possibly spare another centimeter in height or width. Ohh, he's perfect. And, for Allen's part, he felt oddly safe and secure knowing he was deep in his mom's pussy.

The seconds ticked by. Allen politely flexed his cock, letting his mom know he was ready. But she seemed distracted. Again, he strengthened his shaft against her inner walls. And nothing. "Is everyth-"

His mom painfully clawed his legs and squeezed relentlessly as her arms shook. Allen looked up. With a bashful and humorous attitude, Claire's beautiful face contorted. Hot juice drizzled onto his testicles. A wide-eyed Allen enthusiastically held his mom while she came around his cock.

"Ahhh! Ahh. Ah." Claire laughed joyously. She reached back to pet the back of his head. His bright teeth were shining and proud. "Now that we got that out of the way... hehe!"

"Woah." Allen tensed up and gawked as his mom immediately began fucking his cock with her pussy. She rapidly slammed down and bounced up on his lap—taking his full length, loudly slapping her cheeks onto his thighs, and then pulling up with a swirl of her hips that tugged and gripped his erection.

"Oh my god. Oh, wow. Oh, wow." The naked son tried to control his breathing, but he was failing. He was no longer in control. Along with the miraculous physical and visual stimuli, thoughts zipped through his mind. How could she do this after cumming twice? How was she so good at riding him? She knew exactly what she was doing. Was this just how good women her age usually were?

Who cares? He was fucking his own mom. He was actually doing it. The entire front of his chiseled body gleaned with dense sweat. He thrust his hips knowing it wasn't actually doing anything. His hands grabbed hold of her waist where it met her thighs. "Ahhh!"

"Mmm! Oooh!" Claire loved the way her stiff tits were jiggling on her chest. Allen was obviously smitten as well. So, she shot him a fun, flirty glance and swirled her hips even more. Her son moaned. And Claire couldn't get enough of the fapping sound of her wet pussy and thighs meeting his muscular, slippery body.

Yeah? You like that? You like mommy's pussy? You like how filthy I am riding your cock—your big, sexy, fucking cock?! There were a million dirty things Claire wanted to say, but she kept her mouth shut. There was a much more satisfying and arousing form of entertainment: holding eye contact with Allen and letting her eyes, nose, mouth, and eyebrows express her feelings.

Claire watched him go weak and squirm from the slightest shifts in her look. Allen would respond whenever he could with a subtle rise in his ears or the crinkling of his nose—and whenever she fucked down his cock in an especially heavenly way, the corners of his mouth.

The mother and son spoke in their secret language. Only the other knew and understood it. They had been speaking it for years. And it was now, in its most impactful setting, that Claire realized it was her favorite language. It was her natural tongue. Oh my fucking god...

This was like no sex she had ever experienced. Sex with Noah was about romantic love. Sex with Daryl was about the thrill. This, though, this was about complete and total sexual compatibility.

Every flirtatious stare, every unspoken word, every uncertain decision, every erotic sight, every intoxicating smell, every indulging meeting of their genitalia—they felt closer and closer. Claire now had a theory, a purpose, behind her sexual instincts as a mother. It was so she could end up here. She had to end up here. No other woman could've ever given Allen the priceless gift she was now sharing with him—sexual self-actualization. For Allen, it had to be her. And for Claire, it had to be her son Allen.

"Huh-huh. I'm getting close."

Claire blinked and snapped out of her trance. She smiled at her son's adorable, strained face. "Mmm. Oh yeah?" She flirted.

Allen wiggled and grunted. He was trapped, as all ten of his mom's fingers sadistically dragged along his skin. After affectionately squeezing his butt cheeks, she tried again. Under her rhythmically bucking body, her hand paths were wavy and jagged, but the effect was the same. Allen fought and pleaded in his desperate eyes for her to grant him mercy.

"Aww!" Claire laughed out loudly into the bedroom. "Sorry!" She panted and fucked him harder. His powerless smile, his fight for control, and his love of her pleasure were more endearing to Claire than her son would ever know. And the kinky, hot mess he was making of her body and brain— Well, he probably knew that. All he needed to do was feel the way her dripping, open pussy inhaled his sexy cock.

"Ahh! Fuck, hehe! Fight it all you want," Claire baited.

Allen worked to regain control of his breath, but he only ended up panting faster.

"Hm. You'll have to do better than that!" She saw the glint of humor and surrender in his eyes. She ran her nails up his bare legs and watched his head shake. "Ah, yeah! If you don't like it, stop me!" Claire dug deeper into his flesh while sending herself higher and higher along with him. What's the matter? Grab my hands, push off. Oh wait... you can't, can you? No, your cock is mine now. You NEED to cum in me. You have to.

Feeling panicked and challenged, Allen thought of what he had been taught to do in this situation. He knew what women wanted when they were talking like this, right? Katherine Sanders, this hot senior he used to have sex with every week—she told what to do.

Claire's eyes suddenly flew wide in horror. Every muscle in her shoulders to her head went stiff in shock. She slowly watched her son reach his right hand around her body. No, no, no, no, no. Her neck was a forbidden zone. Men had tried before, even Noah, and it always freaked her the fuck out.

In slow motion, the veins in Allen's forearm popped as he curled his fingers into a semi-circle. Claire hyperventilated. Yet, she found herself waiting, not panicking.

It was when he squeezed the sides of her neck and she gasped for air that Claire freaked out and shook. Her hands leaped from his legs and onto his forearms. She sharply dug her nails in. Her survival instincts told her to rip the strangling hand from her throat. But as she saw a level of certainty and attention in Allen's stare, she eased slightly. You're okay. You're okay. Just breathe. Let him try. He won't hurt you. You're okay.

When her panic faded, she found herself able to breathe as needed. Her whitened knuckles loosened on his arm, and she focused on the way he pinched the sides of her neck. Increasingly lightheaded, Claire went back to sensually riding his cock. It felt liberating to trust him, and she wanted to show off her comfort by vibrantly fucking him in an even hornier way.

Her slender figure and supple neck was in the clutches of her son's thick arm. The visual was an incredible turn-on. The surprise of the move made it even hotter. Where the fuck did he learn this? Ehhh, yeah! Claire's mouth was dehydrated and her eyes were saucers. Her sparking brain felt disconnected from her numb body.

"Eeee!" She whined. Her eyes drifted. An overwhelming thought dawned on her—she about to orgasm, again. Had she ever came three times before? She was too hot and foggy to answer or even care. She simply accepted her fate and surrendered.

Falling back into her son, Claire let him fuck her while she grabbed his dark hair with her hand. She pulled on his head and arched her back, letting him get deeper with each restricted thrust.

"Yyyeeeee-!" Claire whined into a silent, breathless gasp. She held his arm and his head, hoping he'd make her feel safe during her first orgasm of this kind.

Allen wasn't sure if his mom was getting off or not. She was marvelously convulsing, but she wasn't squirting at all. She could be out? Maybe. It didn't matter. Allen could only selfishly focus on delaying his own orgasm. He was in heaven, and he wasn't ready to leave yet. Unlike his mom, he would get to finish once.

Claire frantically tapped Allen's arm, so he dropped it. Jesus fucking Christ. Claire didn't sit back up, though. She was limp, and she didn't know how the hell she could muster the energy to ride him again. So, she did what her dazed brain knew would work. She scratched her son while muttering sexy nonsense.

"You fucki-big inme aren-you? Yeah. You know I wannit. Fucki-pouninme-liketha, you're so fucki-hot. Your cock belongsin myfucki-pussy."

The salaciousness and lust in mom's voice were making Allen physically paralyzed. Before he knew it, he was staring at the ceiling and falling backward.

His head hit his soft mattress, and he couldn't get up. Or move. His mom was woozy, but still sitting up on her own. She looked back at him and smiled dazedly at his paralyzed, useless body. The only part of him still rigid was his cock. And the only thing there was left for him to physically do was cum.

Digging deep, wanting to do for her son what she had imagined doing for him so many times, Claire forced herself upright and willed her body into the air. She hopped once on his big cock. "Ahh, ahh," she panted, depleted. Yet, somehow, she summoned the energy to bounce on him once more.

There was no rhythm, no timing, and no nuance. Whenever she was capable again, Claire would inhale, launch her hips a few inches into the air, and fall back down around her son's throbbing erection. Each effort ended with a loud, wet smack of her ass on his groin and abdomen.