The Jumping-Off Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know about you and Daryl," Allen repeated, looking at his tapping feet. "Well, I didn't. But I knew something was going on. After what we just- I figured it out."

The mother shook her head. She wasn't sure if she was surprised or not. "And, uh, what exactly do you think is going on between your brother and me?"

Allen glanced at his mom's eyes and looked at his feet again. "I noticed you acting differently around him. He seemed to wanna be around you more than usual. I thought it had to do with some issue at school. But then on a night last summer, I heard you guys going through the backdoor pretty late. So, I went to see if you were swimming or maybe—I don't know. I just checked to see. And when I didn't see you, I didn't know where you went. Then later I saw you guys coming out of the shed. I guess I got suspicious because you both seemed different when you got out."

Allen swallowed. "Then Daryl asked me if I was 'into any taboo stuff' when he was here a few weeks ago. Then I saw him coming back into my room with my laptop that night. I checked to see what he was doing on it because he stole it. That's when I saw he went onto all the porn I read."

Claire rolled her eyes. She had been so careless. Why didn't she realize how easy it was for Allen to catch her? Maybe I wanted him to?

"Then, you started asking me about that type of erotica, too. And you asked me if I was looking at you..." Allen shakily explained. "I thought it was a weird coincidence, maybe. Then today..." Allen looked at his wall. "I just- I guess I put it together."

Jesus. Claire didn't know what to say. It was the most Allen had ever said at once in front of her. She didn't prepare for this. And with him facing away, she couldn't guess what was going through his mind. "How do you feel about it?"

"Feel about what?"

Claire breathed. "How do you feel, knowing I've been having sex with your brother?" The admission made it real for her son.

"Wha- Why are you doing that with him?"

"For the same reason we did what we just did—because we both wanted to do it."

Claire gave her son a moment to process what she was saying. She needed a moment too. Sitting here with Allen now, being open and honest—it made her feel wrong for not being upfront right away with her intentions. She needed to come clean. "What happened today—your dad and I planned it. It was kinda a fun way to make sure you were interested like your brother was. It was my idea."

"You knew all of that would happen??" Allen rubbed his eyes and spoke to Claire face-to-face. "Dad was in on it? You did that with Daryl, too?"

"Well, I didn't know all of that would happen," Claire snickered, feeling relief from unbottling the truth. "Actually, I was only supposed to sit on your lap and see if you got hard or not."

Allen's mouth opened, his eyes shifted, and his face grew wide. Claire turned her knees in toward her son and spoke to him directly. She felt liberated through confession. "Before we talk anymore, I think I should just lay everything out in the open. You know, tell you everything. Is that okay?"

Allen nodded.

"Good," Claire smiled. "Back when your brother was your age—when he was growing into a man—I had this, uh, sense inside me. At first, I had no clue what it was. Then, over time, I figured out what it was. Apparently, I don't know why, haha—but, I felt this instinct as a mother that kept telling me I was supposed to have sex with your brother. And it wasn't about just having sex, you know. It was about really teaching him, bonding with him, and sharing something special with him."

"I ended up telling your dad because—well, I had to. And he was super sweet and supportive. He told me to follow that instinct. And, I did. So, for the last year, your brother and I have added this beautiful and wonderful thing to our relationship."

For his entire worldview collapsing, Allen was more composed than he imagined he'd be. "What type of stuff do you guys do?"

"Hmm," Claire grinned apologetically, "I can't tell you that. Just like with your dad, your brother and I have our own relationship. If something serious ever came up, I'd tell your dad. But other than that, when your brother and I are in private, the things we say and do with each other stay between us. And I hope you know, from here on out, everything you and I talk about in private will stay between you and me." Her son nodded in agreement.

"What is important for me to tell you is, what your brother and I have is not romantic. At all. I have that relationship with your father, and I don't feel that desire for your brother—or for you. It's difficult to explain. There is a lot of love, and it can be intense, but I'm always only his mom. Nothing about the 'normal' parts of our relationship have changed. I become a different type of mom, and he may become a different type of son... But, everything goes back to normal once we're done. Except, we're closer."

Claire reiterated, "We don't do it to be like boyfriend and girlfriend. It's not to be together. It's like this fun, special, mom-son moment to enjoy together. Do you understand?" Please say yes.

"So, you-" Allen's khaki shorts moved without him touching them. "So," he moistened his throat, "what you do with Daryl, you want to do with me?"

The mother thought, then shook her head. "No. You'd have the same rules as him. But, as far as our relationship goes, I want ours to be different from my relationship with anyone else. I want us to have sex in our own way," Claire proudly stated.

She saw how her words lifted her son. The white tips of his teeth poked out from under his lip. She placed her hand on his knee. "And, to answer your question, what happened in the car today was something I've only ever done for you. I wanted to do it just for you. And me, hehe. I learned it was your fantasy, and I wanted to share it together. I wanted to make you happy."

Claire chuckled and blushed at his awed expression. She wanted to kiss him more than he could ever know. "So, now that you're a man and can make big decisions... Um, haha! Here's what I wanted to say to you: Allen, I feel like you and I have always had a special relationship. I feel like we connect with each other in a unique and beautiful way. And because you've grown into this smart, handsome, funny, and thoughtful young man, I think our feelings have grown more adult, too. And I think that if we want to build a special bond, and keep connecting, and keep appreciating each other as much as we want to, we need to embrace that fact that—yes, we're mother and son—but we're also an adult mother and son. And being an adult mother and son now means that there's this super fun and intimate way we can spend time together."

Claire said her piece and anxiously giggled. Her fingers rubbed on her son's knee. He was still, and forehead glistened. "So, do you want to try this with me?"

Allen could barely think. His brain was a hot, fuzzy, swirling ball of gas. He just stared at his leg, mesmerized by the way his mom moved her elegant fingers. He couldn't make it through one line of internal dialogue. Gently, his mom leaned forward to get a better look at his blank face.

"Uh, haha, just to make it clear—I know that was a lot—I'm asking you if you wanna start having sex with me."

There was an excitement but a patience in his mom's eyes. Allen grabbed and kissed Claire. Claire's eyes popped open and then savoringly shut. The mom and son's noses rubbed together and their foreheads touched. Their lips caressed, sending a sense of relief and thrilling anticipation through each of their bodies.

Claire slid her hip against her son's and cozied into his body. She had one hand on his knee and another on his upper back. Her son's hands were on her outer thigh and lower back. As she made out with him, Claire sensed his longing in every gasp and head movement. Her son wasn't as expert, but he had clearly done this before.

With his mind awash in lustful euphoria, Allen was unable to overthink. It was a blessing. He had never felt with a woman the way he did with his mother, but he could still rely on his limited experience. He reacted to his mom's furtive lip movements by tasting her soft lips in the only way he knew how.

"Mmm," Claire hummed. Her inhibitions had been freed by her honesty with her son. She now knew he understood what she wanted and her intentions were. He trusted her, and she trusted him.

As their kissing grew more intense, they turned into each other and held each other tighter. Claire's breasts bulged in her bra against her son's muscular pecs. Allen shoved his right hand between her closed thighs. Claire shimmied her thighs to massage his bold hand.

Then, with a poke of the tongue, Claire tested her son's lips. When they gave way, she plunged her pink, playful tongue into his moist mouth. Allen tasted the mint of his mom's toothpaste and reveled in the deftness with which she maneuvered her tongue against his. His only wish was that he knew how to make hers feel the same incredible way.

Everything Allen did was more than satisfactory to Claire. She was in heaven from the mental stimulation alone. And nothing could have felt better than Allen trying his best to seduce her with this sexy, manly tongue. I have a lot to teach you, she happily thought.

Their hands were doing more grabbing and dropping than caressing. Their tongues vigorously collided and swirled together. They seemed to take turns leaning into the other until they nearly fell off-balance.

Claire breathed hotly and shortly. She knew his cock was there. She knew it was hard. It was rock hard. And it was hard for her. Because of her sex. But she didn't touch it. She resisted. He wanted to torment herself to see how badly she could make herself want it before finally giving in. She also wanted to make her horny son squirm. Claire was the mother, the experienced adult, and Allen was going to have to get used to her toying with him while they played.

The more erotically they kissed, the more Allen, the stoic, fidgeted on his butt. He flailed his legs and kicked the side of the bed. He dug his fingernails into his mom's back and bare thighs—anything to expel the tension.

Making out became harder as Allen's gritting teeth were causing his jaw to lock. Claire pulled back and held her forehead on his. "Ahh. Let me know when you get hard."

With a dazed, bewildered look, he breathed. "I- I've been..." He saw the smirk on his mom's lips. He giggled.

"Take your clothes off," she instructed.

"What?"

"You heard me. Get naked for me." Claire pulled away and waited. Even though she had told him to do it, watching a man confidently undress to show her his hard cock was an incredible turn-on.

Allen was shaking inside. Part of him was still convinced this had to be a trap. Yet, he put on a brave face as he stood and pulled his gray top over his head.

Claire bit her glossed lower lip. He had a body that was more solid and defined than she had seen in a long time. His abs were cut into sexy, rounded rectangles. His broad chest comprised two muscular pecs. A thin trail of dark hair ran from his belly button down below his waistline. Fuck.

She leaned back to get a view of his powerful back muscles. She recognized the Italy-shaped birthmark on his shoulder blade. It took every fiber of her discipline not to stand up and bite it.

Meanwhile, Allen unbuttoned his khaki shorts. He let them fall. Claire quickly rocked forward to see. But Allen ended up sitting back down on the bed anyway while he wiggled out of his striped boxers.

Fuck me. Claire beamed brightly and arched her eyebrow. She feasted her eyes on the impressive cock and nutsack before her. She could literally feel her pussy flooding with sticky juice.

Claire was already spoiled by handsome, capable penises—from her husband to her eldest son. While Claire had repressed her thoughts during the car ride in case it was all her hopeful imagination, it was indisputable now: Allen inherited his cock from her side of the family.

The shiny, beige shaft was thick like a wood dowel. It rigidly towered up toward his belly button, adorable veins and all. Below, cradled in wrinkled skin, were two large, ovular testicles. They looked capable of pumping for minutes on end. And crowning what had to be an eight-inch shaft, a soft, pink, plump cockhead swelled.

I made that... Claire began running through all of the reasons why she felt she deserved to take it in her pussy or taste it in her mouth. But her concentration broke. Her son had just vulnerably exposed himself for her, and he was anxiously awaiting her verdict. "Sweetie," Claire felt flustered, "you are fucking hot."

Her matter-of-fact tone and flirty wink struck Allen. He blushed with pride, looking over his nakedness. "Thanks!"

Claire kissed her son with tongue, keeping her hands from his sexy body. Then, without further ado, it was her turn to stand up. Turning squarely to her son, Claire lifted the shoulders of her airy sundress over her head and let it sail down onto the carpet.

An infatuated Allen made goo-goo eyes at his half-naked mom. She was stunning. Her slender frame, her cute, perky breasts, her long neck and legs, and her curvy butt were all visible for him. He gawked at the matching yellow bra and thong, which tightly concealed her most sensitive areas.

Claire pursed her lips. She smiled and twisted with her hands on her hips. She could read her son's thoughts through his mystified eyes: "Oh my god, she looks so sexy in that. The yellow looks so good with her hair. Did she put this on because she knew I'd be looking at her? Is her vagina shaved?? Wait, did she do that because she knew she'd be fucking me?!"

Yes, sweetie, that's exactly what happened.

"No comments?"

Allen dryly chuckled. "Umm, sorry. Uh- "

"Hehe!" Claire stepped forward and planted her knee next to her son's leg on the mattress. "You don't need to say anything if you don't want to. Just kiss me."

Allen closed his eyes to enjoy the naked kiss. He opened his eyes to find his mom's other knee to his other side. His blue eyes were saucers and his cock twitched. His gorgeous mom sat down on his legs, merging their flesh, and straddling his body with only a yellow triangle hiding her pussy lips.

In true torture, Claire sat with her pussy inches away from Allen's swollen erection. She sat tall and excessively brushed her long, brown hair with her fingers. The entire time, she studied her son's expressive, deep-set eyes. She knew he noticed the wet spot. "Hmm... I wonder who caused that?"

They shared an enthralled smile. Honestly, Claire was surprised the wet spot wasn't bigger. She was tempted to press into the dark stain, wanting to see if released a gush of nectar. She had no doubt she was wetter than she had ever been in her life.

Claire kissed her son again. They relished the feeling of running their wrists and hands on the soft, warm skin of each other's bare backs. Claire fought against every biological desire to shift her hips forward and push her pussy into her son's big cock. She distracted herself by passionately and flirtatiously making out with him, wrestling his tongue with hers.

Abruptly, Allen groaned and kicked. Claire smiled through her eyes while kissing him. She massaged his testicles in her hands, refusing to break the kiss. She waited until the shock disappeared from his eyes and was replaced by satisfied acceptance. Then, she carefully and masterfully rolled both balls together in the palm of her hand.

Again, Allen jerked and lurched like crazy. His expressions illustrated his plight of panic. But his mom guided him to a state of ease and pure enjoyment with nothing more than her confident gaze.

Claire broke the kiss. "You have a really sexy cock," she flirted.

Allen swallowed dreamily. He tried returning the sexual compliment. "You're really good at this. You look really pretty."

"Thank you, hm!" Claire grinned. She buzzed more than expected just from her son calling her pretty. "And glad you think I'm good. I can actually do a lot with my hands."

Allen quivered, and his mouth gaped. He nearly lost his load as his mom scaled her fingernails down the length of his chest and abs. Then, his cock was squished and surrounded by warmth and wetness.

"Ahh-Ahhh!" Claire bit and moaned. Her yellow thong turned dark gold as dense nectar spewed out the sides and seeped through the cotton while she grinded slowly on her son's tall erection.

Claire's bottom lip was snagged in her teeth as she gasped and danced her way into a light, sensual rhythm. Once she got used to the sensation and relaxed her shoulders. With a sense of humor, she joked to herself about making the entire shaft glisten. He's never gonna get my smell off.

She looked back at Allen's face to see if he wanted to grin and laugh with her. But he was struggling. He was beet red, and his torso clenched tightly. Claire kissed him. And in a soothing voice, she ran her fingers down his chest and abs again, and said, "You're okay, sweetie. You can handle this."

Allen concentrated all his efforts. He toughened up his posture and nodded in determination. But another pass of his mom's nails made him melt.

Granting him mercy, Claire slid off of his lap. "Wow! I'm not even naked and I know already how to bring you to your knees," she proudly teased.

"I- " Allen breathed, the red fading from his complexion. "I don't why that happens when you do that, ha."

"Me neither. But you better find a way to stop it," Claire winked. With his full attention, she unclasped her yellow bra. It fell from her arms, revealing her firm breasts.

They were everything Allen dreamed of. They were round, the size of a handful, and had light-pink areolas. The nipples were short and perky. They were perfect on her. Of course they were. Everything about his mom was perfect.

Knowing she still had his attention, Claire peeled her sticky mess of a thong off of her waist. It fell into a small heap. Her soaking pussy lips were exposed. The sight was indescribable. Allen blanked out. The plump, white mound was drenched in reflective juice that ran down to her thighs. A sliver of pink seemed warm and inviting.

"Holy crap."

Claire smiled giddily and clapped her hands. She rarely shaved fully, but her son would only get to her pussy for the first time once. "So, how does this compare to your fantasies? Am I usually this wet when we fuck?"

Allen didn't speak. He didn't open his mouth. The vein in his forehead pulsated. His entranced gaze said everything.

Claire was humbled and touched by his revered silence. "How close are you?"

"What?"

"To cumming. How close are you to cumming?"

"Umm-"

"Be honest."

Allen nodded his head. "Really close." He wasn't one to exaggerate.

Gently fingering her pussy as rocked her hips, Claire gave her son the space he needed to cool down. "You lasted the whole car ride. Do you know what's causing it now? I mean, I don't mind holding back for a bit. Is it because you're seeing me naked?"

Allen shook his head. "I think it's the kissing. Maybe how you're talking? The scratching for sure."

"Really...?" Claire stepped forward, grabbed her son's hand, and placed it on her left tit. She grimaced softly and snickered. Allen ran his fingers over her nipples to feel how hard they were. Fuck, there you go.

Allen looked surprised, infatuated, and horny. But also stable. Claire grabbed his nutsack again and seductively squeezed it. Their eyes locked. "You like when I grab your cock?" Allen kicked, but Claire was able to silently guide back to calmer waters. Well, he's definitely your son.

After letting go, Claire kissed his left pec, swirling her tongue around his nipple. He flinched, but Claire moved on, kissing her way down his abs. Without risking eye contact, she quickly licked the length of his rigid cock. She did it as much to appease her cravings as she did to make him happy. The taste of her pussy juice on his shaft was intoxicating.