All Comments on 'The Keeper and The Dragons Ch. 31-33'

by CharlyYoung

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Robbb_FangRobbb_Fang5 months ago

Looking forward to more! Thanks for sharing the story l.

Wh00sherWh00sher5 months ago

I'm really enjoying the story, but sometimes it feels like the chapters are as short as you can possibly make them. The previous book was the same.

I think it's your writing style, but sometimes it's more enjoyable to read a story that's fleshed out a bit.

It sometimes feels like you think we can read between the lines and understand things that aren't being said.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Spectacular

candykinscandykins5 months ago

I waited till there were enough chapters posted online so that I could read this continuously till the end. But the story is so well written, I am now all caught up and can’t wait till the next chapter is posted. I am so invested in the characters. The pace of the story is exciting. And the world the author draws is so fascinating.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

dang this story is amazing.

quickrick60quickrick605 months ago

It keeps getting better. Thank you

Southpaw1430Southpaw14305 months ago

Once I started, I couldn’t stop. This story is great! Thanks.

heydog52heydog525 months ago
Wow

All I can say is WOW...just WOW!!!!

silmarillisilmarilli5 months ago

you're so fucking good at writing

AlluredAllured5 months ago

This is so awesomely!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlyYoung@CharlyYoung
Hi, I’m Peter K. Young, plain-spoken and mostly self-educated. I wrote “The Keeper” under my father’s name (Charly Young), mainly because it tickled me to think that he would have enjoyed seeing his name on the cover of a book. In my life, I’ve been a hard rock miner, a boile...