All Comments on 'The Keeper of My Brother's Wife'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
I'm not sure I'd want that

Still the story is great Bob!

The dilemma of the brother has is quite stiff, and I don't envy his choice of solution, making a whore of his brothers slut wife, even for the sake of his being able to pay the medical bills of the deputy she fucked.

It isn't something even most open marriages can take, but the husband seems to love the wife, no matter what, so the chance is there. Still, in a small community, this is even less easy than her being a "selective slut".

Your stories are always good, even if I have a somewhat better view of females in general

Thanks

John

charleybearcharleybearover 18 years ago
Good Story Bob

Might as well make some money for the brother since she is a confirmed slut anyway. And who knows, maybe she will get enough in 120 days that she would give up her slutty behavior after hubby gets out.

The sad part of this story is that the husband just seems to accept her as a slut instead of finding out why and working on the problem.

I am a guy, but if my wife was done in three minutes and rolled over to go to sleep, I would be major pissed and make her work on the problem.

Good Story

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It's a good thing Donny has a pragmatic

brother, else god knows what would have happened to his "Loving Wife".

Sometimes you just have to go along with what life brings!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

Good story. brother didn't like the wife and sh wouldn't change or leave so minds well make some money off of her

rudystahrmanrudystahrmanover 18 years ago
Put her on her back

OH YEAH!!! Put the bitch on her back and fuck the shit out of her, funny too. She needs dick up the shute also.

R

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Better

than many - still with a dark under current and without resolution or a real care as hopeless, dreary and a bit of wimpy. Talented writing as always bouys the interest tho.

Funny(?), I wonder how hubby will feel about his brothers known local whore as a wife - might resolve his twisted loyalty or make him some real short term friends and cigarette money.

Still not a favorable character in the sorid mix - puzzling eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
worst ever

Very possibly the worst of your stories ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Second worst

Noboy has a right to make a woman a whore. (I know you get off on thinking of fucking a girl while she's tied up, but that belongs in another category.)

This "loving brother" has the morals of the gutter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Solution

It looks like a good solution the brother came up with. The husband doesn't want a divorse. The wife claims she loves him but needs more action to keep her happy. At least he was helping them establish a value on the commodity. The Husband should be able to get some badly needed financial relief out of the deal. It's not like she has any right to get upset about them making money off what she was giving away.

Don GrampaDon Grampaover 18 years ago
GOOD TIMES AT THE OLD ...

Anytime you have to pay for sex it can't be any good. I'm happy to report, however, that Just Plain Bob is a good story teller. Thanks old man.

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 18 years ago
All RIght, Bob!!

Keep 'em coming and they'll be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
swap places

The wife should trade places with the husband then put her in the mens prison then she would get all the cock she wants.

Pat

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
different

It's good that Donny doesn't like Cindy because I shudder to think what he'd make her do if he did. Very strange story that leaked out of the cavern of JPB's mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
144000

Bucks for Donny's "hospital fund". That should do nicely.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago

Too dark; too cruel, too evil, and just too damn much so I gave it a 1 star.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

You sick fucking bastard. 5

amyyumamyyumalmost 6 years ago
really, really sick

But a good sick (ha, ha). 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Just when I think your level of mentally challenged has been reached, you reach deep down and turn out an absolute shit pile like this.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
That

That was really bad, bad as only JPB can write them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAA MPEST

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Degrading...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...