All Comments on 'The Keeper of Secrets Pt. 03'

by kwchancellor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Nice ending. I thought this story was over yesterday but I like this ending better. Thanks for writing and sharing this story.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 6 years ago

Yay. Great ending! Thanks for tying everything up even though that wasn’t your intention.

GybbsGybbsabout 6 years ago
loved it!

Besides, the ending (and the build up to it) gave me the hardest hard-on I've had in quite a while *blush*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I love your happy endings. (Both the literal and euphemism)

jtownmanjtownmanalmost 6 years ago
A good read

Thank you for sharing. I really enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
All good things come to those who wait...

..or cum to those who wait? Jake and Eric belong together, and perhaps Eric actually showed Jake how to fall in love. I think Jake always had the tender side within him, it just took a while for it t come out. It was very heartwarming to see their tender love emerge, and I imagine them happy together forever in that house. It was a privilege to see their love develop from "this never happened" to "oh yes, this did happen" and to the point where they take up living together as a loving couple. Loved Jake's muscular hairy chested body. Great story! Write more stories please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Happy ending

Lovely, well-written with rounded characters. I could feel the emotions through the screen. I'm so happy that Jake came to accept himself and did so with the one person who was brave enough to take a chance with him.

julianmarquezjulianmarquezalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

This was both a really sexy and a very heartwarming, cute story.

Fantastic work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkwchancellor@kwchancellor
Being a red head, I almost always write about ginger characters. I'm also a sci-fi and horror geek, spent some time on the means streets, and I always use personal experiences to inform my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES