All Comments on 'The Keeping of Lena Ch. 03.5'

by ablondegoddess

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
TrueHeartsTrueHeartsover 6 years ago

You're back!

Looking forward to seeing more Lena.,

As always, keep up the great work.

PhulanaPhulanaover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

So happy to see your stories. Keep them coming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Heartbreakingly Beautiful

You truly have a way with words, and a firm grasp of human emotions. I am always amazed by how you can weave a tale. I'm going to start calling you the Blonde Scheherazade! You keep me coming back for more, time and time again! I was late to work this morning, because I couldn't pull myself away. It was worth the frantic dash and hectic work morning I had as a result, by the way. I'm heartbroken that Lena is going to lose the baby, and even sadder by what this will mean for her and Renz, but you never shy away from the 'real' aspects of life in your writing, and I commend you for that. I am beyond happy for Ava, as she is perhaps my favorite secondary character of yours, and she deserves all the happiness you can load onto her! I also really enjoyed hearing from Karl's perspective! You write through a male voice wonderfully! I cannot wait to see what comes next, B! So good!

Sfannin21Sfannin21over 6 years ago
Finally!!!

I’m so glad you continued the story even if it’s not about Lena and Renz I’ve been writing you for months thank you oh blondegodess!!!!!

MyaHunterMyaHunterover 6 years ago
How long?

How long are we gonna be strung along like this? I don't think I can handle anymore heartbreak.

LucreziaMLucreziaMover 6 years ago
Please continue

I have been dying for the rest of the story, especially between Renz and Lena, but I was quite excited for this one as well. Please don't keep us waiting so long for the next one.

MrOuchMrOuchover 6 years ago
Re-read, again...

This is such a good story, but it's a shame that we have to go back to re-read everything just so we can remember what's going on. Months and sometimes years between installments. You're losing readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Suspected it coming for a long time...

I thought you won't do it after your last submission... I suspected the tea but thought it was the word "animal" the first wife gift that she gave Lena to be scared of Rana but... Just to sad after all she endured... This is too cruel... Hope you give her warm enough end... Please don't be anymore cruel... Though m hooked on anyways

afrochickafrochickabout 6 years ago
Not disappointed!

First let me just say, POOR LENA! My heart aches, but I'm hoping there's a HEA in there somewhere. Or at least happy!

Every few months, I log on to see if you've posted! I was internally screaming when I saw your username not once, but twice! Thank you so much! You're a wonderful writer and I'm eagerly awaiting the full chapter! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Renz Ex-wife

one week before, Renz' Ex-wife Ilse coerced Lena to have tea in her hotel room

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I feel sorry for poor Renz. He is probably stuck with Lena now, not that there is anything wrong with her, other than the fact that she is terribly slow. Lena frequently gets the opportunity to learn some important life lessons, but each time she learns nothing. It is frustrating to see her repeat the same errors over and over and over again. At this point, I really feel sorry for Renz, he could do infinitely better. Plus the whole situation has caused her nothing but pain and misery. Their story is not moving forward, it's stuck and repetitive. I have higher hopes for Ava and Karl, they seem more compatible.

wondering_birdwondering_birdalmost 6 years ago
Desperate

I’m so desperate for another chapter. I’m literally on this page everyday 😭

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I've read this story several times over the years and while I am very interested to see how it all ends, it really feels like this second book is a regression. It'd be nice to see some forward movement and growth for Renz and Lena, especially Lena. We've seen some growth in Renz but Lena has been a bit of a disappointment. I wonder what the hell she does all day, she certainly hasn't made any effort to better herself. It's made clear that she's uncomfortable in Renz' world and that Renz would give her anything she wishes but she never asks for any kind of tutoring, for books, to learn new languages, how to play an instrument, or even to learn skills so she could have some sort of half decent profession were she ever to run away from Renz again. She's not one for forethought and although it's been told to us repeatedly that she was such a hard worker in her time before Renz and she misses having something to do, she makes no effort to be anything but lazy and dependent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Please finish your story. Renz and Lena must come together to defeat Ilise and Alek. They must save all the victims as well. Renz should not be so dark, and Lena does need to grow. Perhaps she could champion the women Alek has brutalized.

We need to know Lena's family story as well. Maybe Marie can provide it.

And Ava and Karl deserve a chance. Also, Erich needs to be punished or disgraced.

Please finish soon. Your readers are waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love this story!

After two days of reading I am hooked. Keep up the good work!! Can't wait for your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Where is ch 4

Your tumblr account says it will submitted by 2nd May??

babyjane12084babyjane12084over 5 years ago

Please add another chapter!!!! I can't bear the weight anymore!

AvianaLakenAvianaLakenover 5 years ago

ablondegoddess is never gonna come back... is she?😭😭😭

It’s been months.. 😭

This story is one of the best out of anything romantic or erotic I’ve ever read. Breaks my heart 😢

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The Lena series is one of the best i have read on this site or published.. i really hope will you tie up their relationship... love how the characters evolve!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please!!!!!

Please add another chapter. This is one of the best stories I’ve read, online or print. Please add to the story or I may go crazy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I do hope there's more

I found this story a few days ago and have been hooked!!

I would love to read more about your fascinating characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Waiting impatiently

I’ve been reading the Lena’s series for years. I keep coming to see it there’s a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Absolute torture

I binge read this only to find these comments of readers pining for the last few years. If you are reading this, @ablondegoddess, please know that you are a fantastic writer, I loved the evolution of the relationship of Lena and RW and the twists and turns the story takes. I hope you are well, and if you ever find the enthusiasm and energy to finish this story, I think many readers would be grateful.

babyjane12084babyjane12084almost 5 years ago
Please don't quit!

We've been waiting a good while, at least finish the story? It's amazing!

rickydean56rickydean56over 4 years ago
Please

Please even if it’s a quick end don’t leave me hanging!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
COME BACK

Please please end this story I love it wo much

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY

This story is sooooo current

A perfect mix of love, hate and desire.. you have have have to complete this story

When are you coming back???

It's been two years!!!

When are you going to finish this story??

Please don't let this beautiful story die!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don't stop like this.

We need more. Please, upload more of this story. We are all eagerly waiting, I come back here everyday just to check if you have uploaded another chapter. We are all waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Can’t wait for the rest...

This story is great, I couldn’t stop reading! Like publish this so we can buy it good. :) This chapter made me so sad but I’m hoping there’s more to come! You are an amazing writer and I hope you haven’t given up on these characters...I can’t imagine that with how you perfected them so I also hope everything is ok!

Han57hbHan57hbabout 4 years ago
please continue this story

I nneeeed more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please don’t stop here!

:(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

OMG I NEED MORE! Tell me this isn't it

RedheadsapioRedheadsapioalmost 4 years ago
Dear Author

Please please finish this story. I LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please dont stop

This is so incredible. Please give us more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this story!!

I love the entire story so far; while more interested in Renz and Lena's story, it's fun to see Karl also has someone to love, and that Ava has a good man who loves her. Please keep going! You have written a beautiful story so far!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please finish!

I have now read this story twice in the last year and am impatiently waiting for you to finish it! Please don’t disappointed me!

LNJones34LNJones34over 3 years ago

I found two additional chapters that ablondegoddess wrote but never added to Literotica. You can find these chapters by going to her Literotica biography and under the photo of a rose that she has there she gives a link to her blog on tumblr. When you get to her blog check at the top for "tags" and near the bottom of the drop down menu you will see "thekeepingofLena" and "thetakingofLena" You will find these two additional chapters here. One if about Renz going to the U.S. to seek psychological help and the other chapter is where Lena is approached by Renz attorney and she finds out that before he left he signed papers to make Lena co-owner to his estate and everything that he owns.

This blog that ablondegoddess has is very very long, with lots and lots of posts by her and many of the people on Literotica that have been reading her stories. I never found a post by her telling why these two chapters were never added to Literotica. I did find numerous posts by her trying to explain when she will be additional chapters to this story.

I will say this, that she started The Taking of Lena in 2011 and the last chapter she added to the Keeping of Lena was in Jan. 2018, three years ago. This blog covers a number of years and must have taken hours and hours and hours of her time. It covers a lot of personal information about her. She talks about her stories some throughout the blog and even gives photos of who she imagines who Renz and Lena looks like, Renz castle and even Lena's diamond ring she received from Renz. I know that at one time she waited two years before she added a new chapter and now it has been three years. I know the story is not nearly completed because she stated in her blog that she believes it will have three different parts to it. I, myself have no intention in checking back here to see if she has finally decided to continue the story. As much as I enjoyed the story and would like to know the ending to a story that I devoted so many hours to reading, I am moving on to read stories from authors who respect their work enough to finish it. I know that sometimes this is not possible for some authors to do but after skimming through more than 70 pages of blog material that was constantly answered by this author, I believe she is (or was) more interested in her blog than completing her story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would love to continue reading story

IntrovertParadoxicalIntrovertParadoxicalabout 3 years ago
Came for the sex, started skipping the sex scenes

This book is deserves to use one of those "came for the sex, stayed for the plot" taglines. That's what it does, it draws you in do you stay up all night reading chapter after chapter. Great job, love the book!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I dearly hope that the author continues to write and publish this story. Definitely came for the sex and stayed for the plot and characters and writing. If the author ever published a physical book I would definitely buy it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Need to finish writing the story SOON rather than later! Extremely disappointed how you just ended it the way you did! 5/20/21

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So good. Please finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such a brilliant piece of literature. Do continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story so much! I'm awaiting for the pent-up suspense at the end of this chapter to finally be broken soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've spent the last day reading & am in love. Please, please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed the story, will there be a update soon??

ItsLadyKayItsLadyKayover 2 years ago

Omg cant wait for moooore

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely fucking adore and love this universe and reading about renz and lenas dark romance. The feelings you gave me

are more then words can describe. That said to see that this story has been left unfinished and abandoned leaves me with the bitter feeling of almost reaching climax but stopping abruptly from achieving it.

You can't just fuck George rr Martin us. Finish the story. You can't just leave it like this. Renz gone to who knows where. Lena lost her baby and is almost at the cusp of death. His bastard brother and vengeful bitch of an ex wife high on their plans. Is this how your gonna leave it?

Renz and lena deserve far better and I just hope that one day this storyline is completed

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please finish the story. I am very invested in your characters and you’ve done a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pleeeeaaase finish the story 😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please finish!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

The Karl and Ava saga is wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG this is amazing and 😭😭 we all need the HEA! please finish when you can. ❤

ChasmaChasmaover 2 years ago

I really really hope you will finish this story one day. You are such a great writer and I absolutely love your characters and your universe. These last chapters are so heartbreaking, please give it a proper ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is amazing writing and such a well-crafted storyline. I can’t bear that enormous fusses are made of traditionally published stories that are not as good as this. I hope you will complete this story one day but in the meantime thank you for what you have given us so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love all these characters so much and the complicated dynamics and emotions. Would love to know how it ends 🥺

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s been 5 years guys. I don’t think the author’s gonna post any more :( btw kinda growing to love Karl and Ava’s story more than Lena and Renz. I am a fan of complicated romance series but their relationship is more than complicated. It’s completely messed up and I think a little offputing. There are far too many strange, out of the blue fights, tons of insecurity in either of the party and no form of understanding, respect and communication from either of them. It started rocky with all of Renz’s domineering personality but his mood swings, insecurity and lack of communication skills is a cry for help. Also, I cannot with Lena and her stupidity. She gives me complete childish and jerky teenager vibes who couldn’t understand what they are going through and hurts everyone in the process. For their large age gap to work, I feel she should’ve been more mature for her age and Renz should’ve been younger for his. But the author decided to go for an opposite route in both the characters (though it had a good momentum in beginning, the flaws are starting to come out and the storyline is becoming more and more complicated). I feel their personalities, instead of balancing each other’s, is far too similar that they end up hurting each other consciously and unconsciously. AND GOD HELP ME WITH THEIR LACK OF EMPATHY towards each other or the basic key of understanding each other is really driving me nuts. I’m not even sure if I’m rooting for them anymore, having lost faith in them since their violent, not so needed sex that started from Keeping of Lena. I feel the author, instead of abandoning this book completely, should pick up Ava and Karl’s story and run it through their narrative of what remains of happens to Lena and Renz. This might give them the space to not always be in the highlight and work on their twisted relationship.

Things that frustrate me is the lack of comfort provided by Renz to Lena when she needs him the most. Abandoning her when she was kicked out by her former employer (Sterling I suppose), not finding her soon enough when she left his manor or when she was kidnapped by his brother, his lack of anger or fury when he saw Lena in her state, not controlling his carnal ways and leaving her when she was in the brink of death, battling life to heal, then again leaving her right now as she is pregnant. I was so confused when I saw him treating her like shit after he came to know about the possibility of her being pregnant. How could he let her have so much wine going as far to feeding her himself from his mouth, being so rough and harsh with her during sex and getting so insecure by his ex-wife’s words, always assuming things and never really confronting or asking Lena directly anything. And even after hearing I love you from her, he kept on treating her like shit. I think we really lost a main character here. And Lena… is way too much to handle. She asks him for rough sex and then cries and becomes scared when she gets some. She openly flirts with any male species she comes in contact with and falls for the words of her lover’s ex wife whose I’ll intentions are made so clear throughout the story. She never really provides the emotional support Renz sorts for, switching to submissive and victim frequently. I felt so hurt when Renz was going through so much after hearing about the stillborn baby and instead of even trying to help him, forcing him to talk to her, she selfishly thought about herself and the stupid words of him being an animal. At this point her selfish character disturbs me way too much than it should have. Her character development seems to going backwards as she turns more and more pathetic. (Sorry for my harsh words). All in all it was an amazing write up to find on Lit since you don’t come across many well written stories here but would really like to know how this ends and get to know Karl and Ava more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where can I find the remaining of this.....its just so indulging.....I can't stop reading thiss.....

jra13jra13about 2 years ago

I'm going to start checking the longer reads before I start them to see if it looks like they were left hanging, this just about broke my heart

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm rooting for Ava and Karl, Otto the dog is the best character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh god, please, no more apologies to people who take offence when facing explicit details of stories labelled 'forced'. It isn't anyone's concern if the characters indulge in every facet of dark carnal pleasures. If one is too fainthearted to read your story, they should rather confine themselfes with fairytales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The true crime here is the series abruptly ends and years since the last update. I hope the author is well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

author i hope you come back and finish this story, it's the best i've read yet in here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There should really be a notice on the first post in the series if a story is unfinished, especially if it’s pretty clear they will remain that way. This is the second one I’ve read recently that had that issue. Other authors are going to lose readership if people avoid the site because they get annoyed by the truncated story lines. If an author is posting regularly and the story is a “work in progress” that’s different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boring - I didn't notice this was in Romance category when I started reading

MymindisauniverseMymindisauniverseover 1 year ago

Please continue with this series..I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Apparently on her tumblr she writes that she will continue the story!! Hopefully it will update soon xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a great story!!!

Does anyone know of any other stories like this? I need to distract myself from this until hopefully one day it is updated and I can read it all again.

Xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waiting for continuation of the story, HEA !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please writer continue with the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please, please, please continue this story? It is one of the best I've ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This shit got my heart and pussy all riled up. So excited to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I hate Ilise with a passion... Such a powerful drug could have been a near-death experience for Ava that is twice and a half the size of Lena I’m sure, so imagine the effect it has on her... She might die from this. If she does (I hope not), Renz is gonna be inconsolable and is gonna go on a devilish spree....

virginpussy101virginpussy1019 months ago

Ok first......please finish the story of Karl and Ava. I'm loving them way better then Renz and Lena. Also I knew the second zlena drank that tea what was gonna happen. IIise is a horrible human. It's just sad that this probably could've been avoided if Renz and Lena had communicated about conversing with Ilise.

But please please PLEASE finish Karl and Avas story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When will this be continued

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please don’t leave us hanging! If by any chance you’ve finished the story but haven’t posted, I’ll be more than happy to buy it from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow I feel so lucky to have discovered this story precisely when you recontinued it, thanks for publishing chapter 4! I’m hooked as in HOOKED, please release more, the story is amazing and your writing is brilliant, I can’t wait to see what happens next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userablondegoddess@ablondegoddess
Welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories! ablondegoddess.tumblr.com *************************************** It has also been brought to my attention that "The Taking of Lena" is appearing on other websites. I am an amateur author, and Literotica is the *only* website w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES