The Kennel

Story Info
Cute sub is prepped for his extended stay in bondage kennel.
7.9k words
4.45
29.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wax7io
Wax7io
28 Followers

A small bell chimed as the imposing 30-year-old woman strode into the waiting area of the facility, towing behind her a timid male companion. The receptionist at the front desk took notice, and quickly checked the computer as to who might be arriving for an appointment at this time, soon finding the entry she was looking for.

"Welcome to the kennel, Mrs. Ashton."

From the street, none would look twice at the gray, unmarked commercial building, much less guess its lascivious purpose. Far away from the main thoroughfares and curious eyes, the structure housed an agency where individuals of appreciable means and very specific interests could pay to keep their subs safe, bound and stimulated while away on business trips or other lengthy excursions.

Today, on the cusp of her departure to a three-week business trip around Europe, the voluptuous, wavy-haired executive Sarah Ashton had brought her 20-year-old boyfriend-slash-pet, Ellis, for an extended stay at this human kennel. She knew for a certainty that her impending excursion would be strictly business, and couldn't help but imagine her darling bored to tears by the whole thing. She much preferred imagining her little boytoy here, trapped and pleasurably tormented by the space-age restraint systems advertised by the company on their website. Oh yes, she had imagined this quite often, and quite intensely. Of course, on the weeks leading up to the dropoff, she never let Ellis in on anything beyond the basics: that he'd be staying here for the time being, and that no, for the twentieth time, he couldn't accompany her on her trip. But she had a strong feeling that he would enjoy what was soon going to happen to him, if their frequent play sessions were any barometer.

Ellis sat in a comfy chair by the wall, waiting as his mistress and the receptionist for the kennel chatted and went through the various sign-in procedures. The cute, twinky blonde with shoulder-length hair ever so wanted to accompany his lover on her trip, but he obediently accepted her judgment that he would have to stay behind here. As he looked around the calming, almost hospital-like setting, he could help but wonder exactly what she meant by 'staying here'. Maybe it was some sort of spa? It didn't seem like any accommodation he had ever spent a night in, and he was desperately hoping that he wouldn't grow too bored over three weeks by whatever they had here.

"Alright, Mrs. Ashton, he's all checked in."

Ellis's ears perked up as the receptionist beckoned him to where the two women were standing, and he dutifully walked over at a brisk, expectant pace. He took notice of her uniform, which looked much like a standard nurse's scrubs.

"You're going to be staying with us for three weeks, Ellis," the receptionist explained.

"You will be unable to leave during this time. Your mistress has consented to various actions that will be performed on you as a part of your stay here, though she has requested that we keep the specifics hidden from you at this time. For legal reasons, we need your consent as well. Do you accept the terms of your stay here?"

Ellis only nodded.

"Perfect!" the receptionist replied. "We'll get to work on your processing immediately. Do you two want to say some quick goodbyes before we get started?"

Sarah Ashton gave Ellis a great big hug, leaning down to speak next to his ear. "Don't worry, honey. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. These three weeks will pass in an instant!"

"I'll miss you," Ellis replied.

"I will too," Sarah completed, letting go of Ellis as she began to leave the room.

Placing a firm hand on the boy's shoulder, the receptionist began to guide Ellis away from his departing lover and deeper into the mysterious building where he would be kept.

Ellis felt the but the faintest lump in his stomach as his newfound keeper guided him through the vinyl curtains and into the back of the facility. As they crossed the threshold, the receptionist called out over her shoulder at the leaving Mrs. Ashton.

"Don't worry, we'll take great care of him here!"

---

The two now stood in a large hallway. There were three doors on the left side of the hallway, with a small label in the center of each one, though Ellis couldn't make out what they said from where he was standing. To his right was a counter that connected the receptionist's area with the passage. At the very end of the hall was an intimidating black door.

"Strip," the receptionist commanded, and Ellis promptly began to disrobe. "There's no sense in having our guests wear clothes here," continued the lady. "Especially the undergarments, young man," noticing him hesitate before removing his most intimate layer.

As soon as the last of his clothing was removed, the garments were whisked into a plastic box that was resting on the counter.

"You'll get these back when your mistress comes to pick you up."

Placing her hand on the boy once again, she lead him to the first room. On the door was the label 'Exam Room', and the two entered.

The room looked almost like an ordinary doctor's office, with rows of shelves and charts lining the walls. The most notable feature, however, was the large gynecological chair smack in the center of the room, with a small table beside it.

"Before interring our guests, it's necessary to perform a short examination. We want to make sure our unorthodox lodgings wont pose any medical risks to the guest, and we'll also need to take some measurements so that the you'll experience the full effects of your stay."

"The full effects?" Ellis nervously questioned.

"Oh my, your mistress really hasn't told you anything, has she? I know she requested we keep the next steps a secret for you, but I suppose it would make things smoother for us if I filled you in a little about what this place is."

"Here at The Kennel, we specialize in long-term bondage solutions for patrons that must be separated from their pets for a period of time, but wish to see them cleaned up and raring to go the moment they get back. To accomplish this, we place our guests in what is similar to a sensory deprivation tank for the whole duration, floating in a warm solution that will keep your body just as fresh as the moment you got in. Except the sensory deprivation aspect will be anything but. Depending on the course our clients select, you will be stimulated the entire time by various instruments affixed to your erogenous zones, and constantly held close to the edge of orgasm, but never over. Finally, both feeding and waste will be automatically taken care of by the pod. Watching a sub reunite with one of our clients after an extended course of this treatment is simply a sight to behold, and that's why our reputation is so highly held in certain circles."

A look of fear shot over Ellis' face as he heard of what lie in store. Reassuringly, the woman continued to explain.

"Don't you worry. Mrs. Ashton has signed you up for the 'good' version of our treatment. It's designed with our guests' pleasure in mind, and based on the feedback we've received, as well as the way your member is reacting right now to my explanation, you're going to enjoy this a whole lot."

Ellis, blushing, looked down at his shaven body to see that his cock was indeed stirring at the thought of the events to come, and despite his concerns, the things she described were most certainly something he knew he would like.

"Now get yourself into those stirrups so we can get this process underway."

He didn't have to be told twice, quickly hopping into the chair and placing his legs in the instructed depressions.

"This chair is equipped with restraints for our more unruly guests, but you look like you're going to be a good boy for me today. Am I correct in this assumption, or are you going to need to be strapped down?"

Ellis gave a quick shake of his head 'no'.

"That's what I like to see," she replied.

In a whirl of instruments, the woman started to a battery of tests that would not be out of place in any normal physical, deftly marking down the results on a clipboard.

"Vitals, check. Musculature, healthy. Height and weight, excellent. The standard pod will work fine."

Putting away the more normal medical tools in a cupboard, the reception lady took out a handful of more deviant ones. Among them, Ellis noticed, was a gleaming steel speculum.

"Now we need to measure you for your plugs."

Setting the implements down on the table beside the chair, the professional then picked back up a small rubber bulb connected to a pump.

"Open wide," the receptionist sweetly commanded, as she stuck the uninflated balloon into Ellis' mouth and gave it a few pumps. "Size regular for the mouth", she mused to herself as she noted her determination down on Ellis' chart.

"Alright then, now for the fun measurement. Just relax for me, honey."

She picked up the speculum, applying a generous amount of lubrication from a dispenser built into the chair, and nuzzled its tip into Ellis' waiting asshole. Applying a little force, she began to slowly drive it in. Once it reached a satisfactory depth, she gently began opening it, measuring the reactions of the cute boy's face as well as the reactions of his pliant hole. Once she had reached the target level of resistance, she quickly withdrew the implement, and cross referenced the reading on the speculum with the facility's plug size chart.

"Just on the edge of medium...I think we'll move up a to a size large for you. Better to keep our guests overstuffed than under, in my experience."

Setting the chart down, she picked up her tools and moved them to the room's sink.

"Alright, we're all done with your intake exam, Ellis. If you'll get up and follow me, we'll be moving on to the next stage."

Ellis rose out of the chair and followed the receptionist back into the hall.

---

Leading Ellis by the hand, the receptionist towed him down the hall to the second door. On it was the label 'Cleaning Room'. She then opened the door and motioned for him to step inside.

The room was covered from floor to ceiling in black tile, looking rather like some sort of goth-themed communal shower. In the center were two large fixtures, a person-sized glass table supported by a rectangular tile column with a few cubbies installed, and a large waterfall shower on the ceiling, directly above the table. Connected to the side of the shower were various nozzles that could extend to allow water to hit hard-to-reach places.

And beside the table was a tall, large-breasted woman with soft features, long blond hair, and an instantaneous smile when she saw who she would be tending to next. She was wearing a skimpy black bikini as well as two medium-length latex gloves.

"Oh, aren't you just the cutest little subby!" she exclaimed as Ellis entered the room. "I'm Jenna, and I'll be your hygienist today. We're going to get you all clean here, both inside and out, before we tie you up for your stay! That way you'll be perfectly fresh and clean for when your domme gets back, and you won't get any of our equipment dirty either!"

Ellis noticed the receptionist withdraw from behind him and felt the door close, trapping him in here with the excitable lady who seemed to have taken a special interest in doing rather intimate things with his body.

"Just hop up on the table here," said Jenna, "and I'll get you strapped in."

The soon to be victim of Jenna's ministrations climbed up onto the table and hung his legs off the side. "Hands and knees," she remarked, and he quickly shifted into the correct position. The hygienist began to circle Ellis, pulling straps out from their retracted positions in the table and securing him by the wrists, knees and ankles.

"Don't worry, we secure all our guests for this step. Just makes it easier for me, and ensures they get a proper washing."

Reaching into a drawer blow the table, Jenna fished out a small remote and clicked its central button. The waterfall shower began spraying out many gentle streams of hot water, and Ellis jumped at the sudden soaking, though his involuntary reaction didn't take him far thanks to the restraints holding him in place.

"Would you look at that skin glisten," purred Jenna. "I'm going to have some fun washing you~."

Withdrawing a large, soft, sponge and a bottle of foaming body soap, Jenna got to work scrubbing every inch of her poor charge, lathering the pleasant-smelling cleaning agent into his skin. She started with his back, moving on to his arms and legs, then chest (she took her time here), his face (with the help of one of the retractable nozzles from above), and then set her eyes on his adorable buttocks.

With the sponge, she began polishing his rear globes with a generous amount of soap, seemingly in attempt to achieve a mirror shine down there. Eventually, she decided to give up on the sponge, placing it down, squirting a heaping of the soap into her hands, and kneading Ellis' behind with her own gloved fingers.

Eventually, remembering she still had other parts to take care of, she rinsed her hands, took out some shampoo, and began washing Ellis' hair, as quickly (but still thoroughly), as she could. Her mind was obviously still elsewhere.

Taking out a toothbrush and some toothpaste, she began firmly brushing Ellis' teeth, making sure every inch of his mouth would be immaculate, and filling his sheeks with a fair bit of foam in the process. After giving him permission to spit, Jenna exchanged the brush and paste for a q-tip, and begun to lovingly clean his ears.

As soon as she identified the state of his head area as acceptable, she again made her way to the other end of the table.

Picking up the sponge, and practically emptying the soap container into it, she furtively began to scrub away at the boy's asscrack and taint. After the first couple strokes back and forth, her other hand joined in on the cleaning, ensuring no inch of his tender back-end would go without a thorough sanitization. Ellis was losing his mind from the foamy sensations. After a few minutes of these foamy ministrations, Jenna finally let up her assault.

With a sinister smile, she took out another bottle from below the table and began applying it to her right glove. Ellis had a good idea of what was in store for him now, and he both dreaded its coming and yearned for it to happen.

"Remember when I said you'd be cleaned inside and out? This is what I meant by 'inside'."

Jenna pressed her index finger into Ellis' awaiting asshole and began to rub it around inside, drawing it out and back in, teasing his prostate, and just generally messing him up. Eventually, she slipped a second finger in, then a third, until she was sawing her hand back and forth across her victim's anal ring, working the lubricating soap on her hands into a frothing frenzy. She was paying close attention to the quiet squeaks her plaything was making, as well as the steady stream of pre-cum leaking from his tip. By the end of the first minute, the area immediately in and around his stretched hole was so clean you could realistically eat off it, but she kept on going for a few more, just to be safe.

Picking up on the warning signs of an impending orgasm, she immediately withdrew her fingers, leaving the quivering boy on the table impossibly aroused, but thoroughly unsatisfied. Turning off the shower, she walked over to his head to discuss what was about to happen next.

Jenna, carrying her soapy hand in front of her, made a large show about displaying close to Ellis' face the very tips of her gloves. She explained that she had noticed the slightest fleck of brown when she withdrew her hands, and that as a result, the young man was about to receive a very large enema.

"This enema will be a full three quarts, and contain a special cleaning agent that will foam up inside your insides and ensure that your bowels will be free of any contaminants. You will have to hold it for a period of fifteen minutes so that the cleanser can work its magic, after which you will be permitted to expel."

Of course, the pretense for this procedure was entirely fabricated. Sarah Ashton would never let her pet go to a place like this without making sure herself that he was properly clean beforehand. Jenna simply wanted to add a healthy layer of embarrassment to the ordeal. In actuality, poor Ellis would be receiving this unique enema either way, as it was a strict matter of Kennel policy.

Reaching up to the fixture overhead, Jenna withdrew a long hose, and in one swift motion popped its nozzle into Ellis's anus. Pressing another button on the remote, she heard a telltale click, then the rush of the solution swiftly filling up Ellis' bowels.

The warm, fizzing water felt good to Ellis as he noticed the familiar fullness of a large enema settle in. Trained well, he took the load of water and soap without incident, at least until the final of the three liters. His tummy noticeably swollen, he began to shift in his bonds, expressing his discomfort with faint moans. Jenna, with hungry eyes, began to massage his stomach, in a low voice whispering soothing words into his ear as his ass reluctantly drank up the remaining enema.

Finally, with a chime, the fixture stopped its automatic filling, and Jenna removed the tube, leaving Ellis to struggle with the burden of holding such a large enema, and one with such an unfamiliar sensation to boot. He felt the bubbling in his intestines as the soapy chemicals worked their magic on his insides, purifying him from within.

Five minutes into the retention, the practiced Jenna noticed a small bubbling of suds had emerged from the boy's back door and was dripping its way onto the table.

"There, there," she cooed, "I'll help you out with this," as she placed her ring finger inside his bottom, ostensibly as a form of makeshift stopper. However, as soon as it was in, she began absentmindedly stroking the inflated walls of his rectum, compounding the poor boy's stimulating torment.

Finally, after around fifteen minutes had passed, she withdrew her finger. Jenna's experience with this procedure had given her a keen sense of exactly how long fifteen minutes were, though she often would err generously on the side of safety.

"Alright, you can expel it now!" she enthusiastically exclaimed.

"Just like -ah- this? Right hhhh-ere? On the -uuh- floor?" Ellis questioned, mortified at the idea of evacuating right in front of the stern hygienist.

"Of course, sweetie!" she responded. "There are drains built into the floor for exactly this purpose, and it's important for me to see the results so that we know you're nice and cleaned out!"

The immense pressure in his bowels putting quashing any other lines of questioning, Ellis released his burden and burst a foamy white arc of the cleaning solution out of his ass, while Jenna excitedly looked on. The first burst was soon joined by several more as the boy slumped down on his elbows, thoroughly exhausted by the experience. The frothing flow from his rear entrance gradually subsided as his eyes began to droop, hoping that Jenna's enthusiastic work was finished. This was not the case.

"We're not done just yet, sleepyhead."

The ever-ready Jenna was holding a large, fluffy, cylindrical brush, and was ominously standing once again near the boy's tired ass.

"After that enema, we need to make sure that your cute ass hasn't gotten dirty again as a result! So for my last act, I'm going to be scrubbing away with this specialized brush!"

Bracing himself for another assault, Ellis felt the remarkably soft, soap-covered brush squish into him. Jenna again began pushing and pulling it in and out, back and forth, around and around, erasing any possible specks of dirtiness from his insides. Ellis felt himself actually enjoying this part quite a lot, the brush gave him a nice stretch, while its soft structure filled him neatly and felt fantastic running back and forth across his ring as it bumped his prostate.

Wax7io
Wax7io
28 Followers