The Kennel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wax7io
Wax7io
28 Followers

"Whoever checked you in must really want to teach you a lesson. They provided for us an audio file for you to listen to on repeat while you're in here. These headphones are waterproof and will be secured to your head, so you don't have to worry about that voice of hers going anywhere."

"Now, once these are on, you won't be able to hear anything. I'm going to put these on you, and then I'm going to close the door and start up the program. Are you feeling ready?"

Ellis gave a small shake of his head.

"Too bad."

The nurse placed the headphones on Ellis and then backed away from the bound man. Pressing a button on the panel out of Ellis' view, the cylindrical pod began to close. As the last crack of light disappeared between the two halves of the pod, Ellis, accepting his fate, dreaded what would happen to him next.

With a mechanical hum, the pod started up. Ellis felt hot, almost scalding water welling up by his toes. As the pod filled past his head, the mask that had been installed allowed him to breathe normally. With the pod completely filled with water, Ellis noticed himself beginning to ease off the hanging position ever so slightly, his natural buoyancy allowing him to stay in the center of the chamber, though he still couldn't move his limbs. In addition to the chamber filling, the dildo in his ass began to fill him with hot water, coming only to a stop when the boy felt he could take no more. It then drained and filled once more, repeatedly inflating and deflating the poor boy's bowels.

The machine soon revealed its true intentions. All at once the devices attached to him began to go to work. He felt a click as something affixed itself to the base of the dildo and began thrusting it in and out, as deep and as fast as it could go. With his insides churning, Ellis thrashed fruitlessly in his bonds as he tried to dislodge his mechanical impaler, to no avail. But this was far from the whole of the assault.

The devices on his chest began to clamp down hard on his nipples. His cock cage rigidly opposed any attempt to get erect from the painful, albeit kinky torments he was subjected to. Waves of agony were coursing throughout his body as he was bound there in the mechanical womb. In seconds, he was brought to his limits and kept there, unable to process at any one time the full extent of the sensations being inflicted upon him.

Immediately, Ellis realized what he was in for these next three weeks. Torture by torture, being ravaged by an uncaring, inescapable machine. As the voice track of his domme's sweet nothings began to play in his ears, he cursed their irony. Perfectly lucid for his torment, Ellis prayed that he would make it through the weeks without any permanent damage.

---

And then the devices stopped.

The door to his pod was flung open, releasing the gallons of water within down a nearby drain. He was confused. By his estimation, it only could have been at most an hour or two that he was in there. Coming into focus, his bleary eyes saw the worried face of his lover, Sarah, and a very distressed nurse. The nurse quickly undid his binds and removed the devices, providing him with a large, fluffy towel to dry off with. Stumbling out of the cask, and with a set of very sore privates, he collapsed into the tight embrace of his mistress, soaking her clothes in the process.

"You poor baby! When I heard of the dreadful mixup they made here, I rushed right back from the airport. I can't believe they'd put such a good boy through such an awful experience over a clerical mixup!"

It felt good to once again be safe and held after his nightmarish ordeal, but he remembered what a mess he was making and started toweling off.

"Aren't you going to miss your flight now?" Ellis bashfully asked.

"Since I obviously can't trust this madhouse to keep you well taken care of, I thought it would be best if you accompanied me after all, Ellis. I booked us two seats on a flight later this evening. Even if you might be a bit bored, I'm sure we can make the best of it."

Ellis finished drying off his body, put back on the clothes he had been wearing just hours beforehand, and began walking with Sarah back out the building. Right before they left, he noticed her shoot an absolutely foul glance at the shame-stricken woman seated at the front desk.

As they walked to her car, an odd thought crossed his mind.

"If they told her about the mixup at the airport, why did it take until she returned to-"

The thought vanished as soon as it had appeared. Sarah had put her arm around his shoulders, and his head was cleared doubt he might have had towards his mistress' intentions.

Wax7io
Wax7io
28 Followers