The Kennel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, at last, Jenna stopped and drew out the brush, looking just as clean as when it was inserted. Ellis' mind was blank, and as Jenna undid all of his restraints, he floated back to reality.

"Alright, you can get up now! Don't you feel a lot better now that we got rid of all that nastiness?"

Ellis did feel better, but he was still exhausted from his thorough power-washing. As he began to drag himself toward the door, Jenna rudely interrupted his ideas of freedom.

"Actually, we've still got one more step. Don't worry, this one's nice and relaxing."

Upon pressing another button on her remote, a portion of the tiled floor slid back, revealing a triangular tub containing a seat with leg rests, and filled with steaming, sweet-scented water.

"You're going to soak in here while we get some things ready. Feel free to get a little shut-eye, I can tell you really want some."

Holding the delirious young man by the shoulders, Jenna led Ellis to the corner where the tub was, and he required no extra motivation to get in and sit down inside, spreading his arms and legs so that they fit into the plastic depressions molded into the base. Suddenly, four plastic cuffs sprung out from the walls of the tub, locking his limbs securely in place. Not that they were at all necessary. The perfumed water was hot as hot could go before it became uncomfortable, and Ellis had no desire to move even an inch, letting waves of relaxation wash over him as the jets inside began to pulse.

Jenna then reached into the water, drawing out from the side of the tub yet another hose, with a small ball on the end, and gingerly inserted the tube into his behind. Jenna flicked a switch on the side of the tub, and gentle stream of water began to be pumped inside. He voiced a small moan of protest, but he was cut off by Jenna's reassuring explanation.

"Don't worry, honey. This isn't going to hurt in any way. This is just going to circulate some nice warm water through your bowels, rinsing out anything that we missed with your enema, as well as any remaining suds. It'll get you a little full, but never uncomfortably so. Quite the opposite, in fact! Our more talkative patients always mention what a relaxing experience it is to have a little warm water filling them up while they lay there!"

Reassured, Ellis' slunk down and closed his eyes, enjoying the sensations of the heat, the water jets, and the colonic. Right before he drifted off into a blissful nap, he heard Jenna leave the room and say to the person outside, "He's ready."

---

Ellis heard a knock on the door as he awoke from his nap. He had been out for a considerable time, though he knew not how long. All he knew is that he was clean, refreshed, and ready for whatever would happen to him next. The bubbly Jenna opened the door, disconnected the hose, deactivated the restraints, and helped the boy out of the bath.

"I'm going to lead you to the final stop before we put you away for your stay," said the warm hygienist as she led the nude Ellis out of the cleaning room and further down the hall.

"I had a lot of fun working with you," she stated as they came to a stop before the third door. This one read 'Fitting Room'.

"Maybe you'll have to stay here again?" hoped Jenna as she opened the door, and pushed Ellis through.

Inside this room were many shelves containing various inscrutable devices, as well as a regular doctor's exam table, with black upholstery. Approaching Ellis was a brusque, short-haired woman displaying a no-nonsense attitude. Grabbing him roughly by the wrist, she pulled the boy over to the table and commanded him to lay down on his stomach, which he did without complaint for fear of angering this new attendant. He then noticed her olive-green nurse's uniform, as well as her well-built body.

"Stop starin'," said the nurse. "This is where you're gonna get fitted with the devices you'll be wearing while staying here. There's one for your mouth, one for your ass, one for your cock, and two for your nipples there. The former two are gonna regulate your bodily needs, and all of them are gonna be used to stimulate the hell out of you."

"So which do you want first, the mouth one, or the ass one?"

"Th-the ass one, I guess," stammered out Ellis.

"Straight to the fun, I see," remarked the nurse. "I can respect that."

Moving over to the shelves, she picked up a chart and began searching the bulbous devices within.

"Ellis..? Alright...size is Large...program is 'gentle'...found one."

Lifting the object from its resting place, Ellis got a good view of his imminent anal invader. It looked like a large, thick, black silicone Aneros connected to a spherical base, with holes in the tip and a number of wires and tubes hanging out of the base.

The bulky nurse wasted no time getting into position near Ellis' rear end and after quickly lubricating the plug, suddenly began working the tip inside. Ellis gave a small jump, and his toes curled, as the slightly-too-snug toy was roughly inserted. Once the bulbous tip got in however, the rest of the device quickly followed up to the base, startling him once more as the large tip started to apply pressure to the back wall of his rectum, resting a little too firmly against his prostate to be perfectly comfortable. In addition, his opening was feeling ever so slightly too stretched by the size-large device.

"I suppose that this is why the receptionist put me a size up," thought Ellis.

Giving the plug a final press for good luck, the nurse returned to the shelf and picked out the appropriate mouth gag to be applied next.

The device she returned with was more of a mask, than a gag. It resembled an anesthesia mask, but with a large balloon for the wearer's mouth. It again featured several tubes and wires leading out of the mask, as well as a large hole at the tip of the balloon.

Guiding the balloon into his mouth, the nurse fastened the mask onto Ellis' head. With a couple squeezes on the attached pump, the balloon swelled, filling Ellis' mouth and cheeks. It was unwelcome, but not particularly uncomfortable. He correctly intuited that food and water would be delivered through the tube connected to the hole at back of the balloon. Not a particularly appealing prospect, in his view, but it'd be tolerable.

"Time to take care of that cock of yours." The nurse picked up what looked like a smallish rubber sack, lined with rigid bumps. It had a long tube leading away from one end. "This version will allow you to get hard, as well as catch any pre-cum you expel, and trust me, there's gonna be a substantial amount. For urination, you can just let it out and it'll be taken care of. As for what's in the lining, I'll leave that as a surprise." Deftly, she slipped the sack over Ellis' exposed member, and tightened the band around the entrance so that it made a watertight seal.

"Now for the final pieces," proclaimed the nurse.

Reaching into a bin with a green label, she pulled out two small rubber discs, about the size of a sand dollar. On one side were visible numerous bumps, and on the other, a small computer chip.

"These babies are pretty great," said the nurse, as she stuck the bumped sides to Ellis' nipples. "The 'gentle' ones that is. They're capable of some pretty great vibration, and even apply a nice bit of squeeze periodically. Nothing painful, but man, can they get intense."

"Alright then, with that, you're all suited up for your stay. I just gotta hook you up and turn it on."

Guiding the plugged Ellis, the nurse took him out of the fitting room, and through the hallway's final black door, into the heart of the kennel.

---

Beyond the large door at the end of the hallway laid the heart of the kennel, where its guests were stored while they waited for the return of their masters and mistresses. The first thing Ellis noticed as he was led inside were the long aisles of cylindrical pods. These pods were made of sturdy plastic, and connected to the top and bottom were various hoses and wires. The pods themselves were tilted at a slight angle away from the aisles. Connected to the base of each pod was a small panel which hosted the controls to the large device. The pods had a rubber-lined seam for opening and closing, with a comically large locking device on one of the sides. As the nurse led him to the only pod currently open, its half-cylinder walls hanging open and various cuffs and tubes hanging from the inner walls like an infernal, incomplete subway sandwich, the coffin imagery was not lost on the young Ellis.

"Here we are," stated the nurse, and motioned for Ellis to get in. After making the large step up into the artificial half-cylinder, Ellis leaned his body against the tilted back wall.

"Time to get you nice and snug now," murmured the nurse, half-reassuringly. She efficiently connected and secured the four padded cuffs to the boy's quaking wrists and ankles. These had a lot of slack to them, Ellis noted. They were connected using an elastic cord to the sides of the pod, and he could move himself about fairly freely, though he would be restricted to the volume of the cylinder. Though he knew deep down he would be perfectly safe in this arrangement, his heart was beating rapidly, and he didn't know whether it was from fear, excitement, or a mix of both.

The next step performed by the nurse was to connect the two hoses to his mask and plug. He truly felt that there was no turning back here. The nurse then pulled out a pair of headphones.

"Whoever checked you in here must really love you. They provided for us an audio file for you to listen to on repeat while you're in here. These headphones are waterproof and will be secured to your head, so you don't have to worry about that voice of hers going anywhere."

"Now, once these are on, you won't be able to hear anything. I'm going to put these on you, and then I'm going to close the door and start up the program. Are you feeling ready?"

Ellis could only nod.

"Alright then."

The nurse placed the headphones on Ellis and then backed away from the bound man. Pressing a button on the panel out of Ellis' view, the cylindrical pod began to shit. As the last crack of light disappeared between the two halves of the pod, Ellis, accepting his fate, looked anxiously forward to what would happen to him next.

With a mechanical hum, the pod started up. Ellis felt warm water welling up by his toes. As the pod filled past his head, the mask that had been installed allowed him to breathe normally. With the pod completely filled with water, Ellis noticed himself beginning to float effortlessly, staying perfectly within the center of the chamber. In addition to the chamber filling, the plug in his ass began to fill him with warm water, eventually coming to a stop when the boy began to feel comfortably full. It then simply pulsed, circulating water within him.

The machine soon revealed its true intentions. All at once the devices attached to him began to work their magic, vibrating and stimulating the submerged submissive all over. The thick Aneros buried within his ass thrummed against his tender prostate. The devices on his nipples began to vibrate and repeatedly squeeze. The sack containing his cock began to vibrate as well, in an unpredictable, maddening, teasing pattern. Waves of pleasure were coursing throughout his body as he floated there in the mechanical womb. In seconds, he was brought to the edge, only to have the devices retreat in intensity, sensors throughout the pod making absolutely sure that he would never actually orgasm.

Immediately, Ellis realized what he was in for these next three weeks. Torture by pleasure, being fruitlessly edged by this machine until his mistress returned for him. As the voice track of his domme's sweet nothings began to play in his ears, he let go of all his worry, permitting the sensations to consume him, and slipped into a wonderful haze.

---

Three weeks later

Ellis' haze was rudely interrupted by a knock on his pod's door.

"Is something the matter? Could it have been three weeks already?" he wondered as the casket swung open to reveal his loving mistress standing once again before him.

"Oh I've missed you so much, honey!" exclaimed Sarah Ashton as she saw her pet rising from the faux-slumber within his bondage. The attendant quickly removed the various straps and tubes connecting Ellis to the pod, and upon his emergence from the device, handed him back the box of his clothes.

As he put back on the clothes he entered with, his mind was still in a daze. He had, apparently, lost all track of time during his stay here. He also noted that he was completely dry. Had the pod managed to drain itself and blow dry his fluffy hair without him even noticing? But those questions soon disappeared from his mind as his lover sprung up to embrace him, snuggling him firm within her bosom. "I'm so glad to see you again, and none the worse for wear!" Their embrace lasted a while before she let him go and begun to lead him out of the facility.

Mind still in a fog, Ellis absentmindedly observed as Mrs. Ashton filled out all the requisite check-out forms at the front desk. Only one item Ellis managed to make out.

"...and the recording from his visit will be sent to the address you specified..."

The stay completed, the couple left the Kennel.

"Europe was so boring without you, I almost wished that I had brought you along, Ellis. But for next time, I think I'll have to keep this place in mind."

---

Alternate Ending:

"So which do you want first, the mouth one, or the ass one?"

"Th-the mouth one, I guess," stammered out Ellis.

"Alright then," remarked the nurse. "That's what they usually say."

The nurse walked to the shelf and picked out a mouth gag.

The device she returned with was more of a mask, than a gag. It resembled an anesthesia mask, but with a large balloon for the wearer's mouth. It featured several tubes and wires leading out of the mask, as well as a large hole at the tip of the balloon.

Guiding the balloon into his mouth, the nurse fastened the mask onto Ellis' head. With a couple squeezes on the attached pump, the balloon swelled, filling Ellis' mouth and cheeks. It was unwelcome, but not particularly uncomfortable. He correctly intuited that food and water would be delivered through the tube connected to the hole at back of the balloon. Not a particularly appealing prospect, in his view, but it'd be tolerable.

Moving over to the shelves, she picked up a chart and began searching the bulbous devices within.

"Samantha..? Strange name for a boy...size is Large...program is 'brutal'...found one!"

Brutal? That didn't sound like what he was signed up for! And that wasn't his name on the chart! He attempted to speak up to clarify, but the attempt was stifled by the gag currently occupying his mouth, and he only managed to let out only a protestful moan.

"Surprised to hear that? Man, your mistress must have been real pissed at you to not even tell you were coming in for the brutal program."

Ellis continued to try and get the nurses attention, but she seemed intent on ignoring his muffled cries.

"Yeah, what you're doing right now is a pretty typical reaction for when a naughty sub finds out what exactly they were signed up for."

Ellis knew then that he would be soon subjected to an experience more extreme than he or his domme bargained for, and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it.

"Now are you going to sit still and accept this? Or am I gonna have to break out the restraints?" asked the nurse, and Ellis tried to calm down as best he could. "That's better."

The nurse had found what she was looking for, withdrawing a large latex dildo with diamond patterned bumps from one of the drawers. It had several tubes and wires hanging off it, and some form of mounting point on the base. It was a truly terrifying monster of a toy, and Ellis' tender heart sank in his chest.

Spreading his cheeks in defeat, the boy was resigned to his unjust fate. The muscled nurse appreciated the gesture, and began to get to work installing the thing in his backdoor. Small tears began to form at the edges of Ellis' eyes as the girth of the invader was rammed home.

"Man, this is a real tight fit! You sure Cheryl got your measurements correct?"

After an agonizing session of pushing and pulling, the dildo was fully lodged inside the young man's asshole, and it felt like it was on fire. It wasn't the largest thing Ellis had taken, but the others had taken a great deal of preparation beforehand.

"Time to take care of that cock of yours." The nurse picked out a stainless steel chastity cage, with a long tube extending from the tip. "You'll be unable to get hard for the entire time you're in there. We don't want you feeling too good here, now do we. It's kind of the entire point of the brutal program. Once a sub has been subjected to it for a while, they're more than happy to apologize, correct bad behavior, and generally do anything they can to stay on their partner's good side.

With his cock secured, the nurse returned to the shelves to pick out yet another implement of torture. "Now for the final pieces," she proclaimed.

Reaching into a bin with a red label, she pulled out two small rubber discs about the size of a sand dollar. On one side were visible numerous ridged bumps, and on the other, a small computer chip.

"These babies are pretty nasty," said the nurse, as she stuck the ridged sides to Ellis' nipples. "They've got a great amount of 'bite' to them, as you'll soon find out. Nothing sharp enough or forceful enough to draw blood, but I can tell you, they're anything but harmless."

"Alright then, with that, you're all suited up for your stay. I just gotta hook you up and turn it on."

Guiding the plugged and terrified Ellis, the nurse took him out of the fitting room, and through the hallway's final door, into the heart of the kennel.

---

Beyond the large door at the end of the hallway laid the heart of the kennel, where its guests were stored while they waited for the return of their masters and mistresses. The first thing Ellis noticed as he was led inside were the long aisles of cylindrical pods. These pods were made of sturdy plastic, and connected to the top and bottom were various hoses and wires. The pods themselves were tilted at a slight angle away from the aisles. Connected to the base of each pod was a small panel which hosted the controls to the large device. The pods had a rubber-lined seam for opening and closing, with a comically large locking device on one of the sides. As the nurse led him to the only pod currently open, its half-cylinder walls hanging open and various cuffs and tubes hanging from the inner walls like an infernal, incomplete subway sandwich, the coffin imagery was not lost on the young man.

"Here we are," stated the nurse, and motioned for Ellis to get in. After making the large step up into the artificial half-cylinder, Ellis leaned his body against the tilted back wall.

"Time to get you nice and snug now," Murmured the nurse, half-tauntingly. She efficiently connected and secured the four padded cuffs to the boy's quaking wrists and ankles. These had a lot of slack to them, Ellis noted. They were connected using an elastic rope to the sides of the pod, and he could move himself about fairly freely, though he would be restricted to the volume of the cylinder. That soon changed. Pressing a button on the control panel, the nurse cause the cords to retract, pulling tightly on Ellis' limbs and immobilizing and suspending him in an 'x' position.

Though he knew deep down he would, in the end, be perfectly safe here, his heart was beating rapidly, and he knew for certain it was out of fear.

The next step performed by the nurse was to connect the two hoses to his mask and plug. He truly felt that there was no turning back here. The nurse then pulled out a pair of headphones.