All Comments on 'The Key'

by callmesparky

Sort by:
  • 275 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellence.

Brilliant writing! Not the usual ending, but provacative nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

The Key made a refreshing change to me even though I read it so I could jerk off but I did enjoy reading it to the end well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I actually like that it ended up being that when the guy didn't want it the girl got karma it's a nice story, made me loose my boner righty away but I couldn't stop reading, might have a future in short story writing, was really worth a read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Glenn

Only shortcoming was Arse Wipe Glenn didn't get destroyed . All the husbands and wives were in agreement with fucking each other . Scumbag Glenn Knew Frank was against it but didn't care . So he deserves to be broken completely . And Sharon deserves much more punishment . How could any single guy in a small town even think of settling down with the Whore .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not ENOUGH Retribution

The Phone recordings SHOULD have been made Public

Why did he let her off, SHE RUINED the marriage NOT HIM

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

Stupidity abounds here. Cheating cunt thought she could get away with this betrayal. She's lucky he didn't unload his full wrath on her ass. Could have been way worse for her. All the other swingers got what was coming to them for breaking the rules. Isn't the deal couples only? Fuck them.

Decent read

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I Was Married To An Idiot Like Sharon Once

My ex-wife had a list of things she felt she was entitled to enjoy without risking a divorce. That list grew with each passing day. By the time I was made aware of her list, basically she felt that anything she could do with her husband in the marital bed, she could do with other men of her choosing. And, in fact, could do things with other men that she wouldn't do with her husband because her lover(s) told her not to give her husband equal rights in the bed. So, eventually it came down to only one thing. It was cheating only if she brought back an STD to her husband. If she got pregnant, it would have been my responsibility, as husband, to raise and financially support her bastard children. She did not even appear at the court on the day our marriage was terminated. Yes, there are women as stupid as Sharon in the real world.

avidfaavidfaover 6 years ago
The last line

The whole story was good, but the last line is a new classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"1WiseSage" is right

Yes, "1WiseSage" is right.

But Patriarchal society will never understand this & on top of these stupid Christians & Muslims are worse. They only focus on mens' pleasure which can occur in matter of seconds & its true for majority of men in the WORLD.

But still these Christians keep spouting & talking about evil as if they have copyright on God & Devil.

Romans, Greeks were far more liberal & open.

Sadly since last 2000 yrs man kind has suffered in dark ages & now we are rising again but still this abrahamic nonsense is spreading all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wtf!

First I thank the author for the submission and rate him a 5.

Now my rant begins!

Adultery is as bad as terrorism. If a woman wants to be a fuck toy then she should never get married. There are plenty available men that are willing to fuck for free and nobody will end up getting hurt. If a wife tries any of the shit I read about on this site then there will be hell to pay. Married sluts should not think there are the only one with power. If a wife threatens me with what I stand to lose then I'll make sure we all lose. FUCK YOU ALL LITEROTICA FEMINAZI BITCHES! Like my Nigga (I can say Nigga bcos I'm black African) Shyne once said: "Niggaz act like they stopped making guns after they made yours". DEATH BEFORE Dishonor!

sexydad50sexydad50over 6 years ago
Why

do readers continue to complain about this genre of stories?

If you don't like LW , don't read and if you do, don't complain.

Rate a story on it's merits. Was it well written, a turn on or a turn off. Were the characters believable? Was it at all sexy?

This story was well written, a little too rushed and characters could have had more development.

I like the genre whether it turns out like this, or the couple work it out, or both participate.

It isn't my favorite genre, but occasionally read.

It's a story, not real life.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
YUK!

See above ★ WOOF!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Re-Reading

She didn't think she was hurting him? What part of him screaming and begging her not to do it didn't she get?

So, HIS love for her is supposed to let him get over this, but HER love for him couldn't stop her from doing it?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
1WiseSage

I think you are right. What's your wife's cell number?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@1WiseSage

I hope you're not married, but if you are. Care to share you wife with me?

You're a waste of air.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bullshit

All who believe it is ok to do this crap need to be killed and dismembered

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Well an OK story. Looks like Glenn got of scot free.

He should have forced his wife in seeing a counseller, or phycologist.

Maybe once she saw what she had really done and been contrite then maybe he might have been able to get passed it. It would be hard but he would have swallow his pride and ego but for the kids he should have tried. He would not have to portrayed as a wimp but a adult husband with the ability to forgive. At least in my humble opinion. Maybe you could write an alternate ending? Let the readers decide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
timriv

shut the fuck up idiot

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
great story 5*

fast paced and full of angst and emotion without our hero being an overly macho prick or a simpering wimp, nice balance.

serious cruel betrayal and plausible consequences, brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why leave her off the hook

I never understand why the husband chickens out at the last moment.

What if everyone's, including their kids, knows that her mother is a slut?

jbpeters74jbpeters74over 6 years ago
Real Life

In real life I would hope he just would just drove her home, when you have kids you need to do everything you can to stop the destruction. I believe that I would have gotten home sat her down, and explain to her that he would be contacting a lawyer as soon as possible to start the divorce if we don't start going to counseling. Explain to her that their marriage is in a very shaky foundation right now and dont understand what happened to her to think this was ok.

But as to the story well done. I just wish there was a follow up later, where they met later and he says to her, you never once apologized or shown any remorse. Kind of end things as what could have been.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 6 years ago
Je-heeezus, what a load of self-righteous blather

You want some cheese with that whine?

This isn't a story, this is a three page rant against an unbelievably obtuse woman with a cartoon personality. Here we have a rigid, angry, protagonist who exists solely to serve as a foil to the clueless, prototypical straw-man, or better yet, straw-woman he can rail against.

No real plot, no depth to the personalities, nothing to make us able to identify with either of the parties to this, this, spew.

God, reading the comments written by the morons who like this drivel is really disheartening. Apparently, all an author has to do is hate women, destroy a few imaginary lives, and the goobers who suck this stuff up are thrilled.

What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story is offensive against the fucktards out there

Nobody - I mean NOBODY is a pig-headedly stupid as Sharon. Maggots have more fucking sense. 1* for the fucktard that the other fucktards call a fucktard

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Child destuction

Real life, years ago my ex left me for another man. My youngest son went into a life change decline at the age of 12. They knew she was a attention seeking cheater. It ruined his life. It still effects us all 30 years later. I would do anything to fix it. Wish I had taken her back when he dumped her, but I was too proud, and they suffered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

At last a story about a husband who is also a manage dealt with the situation promptly and thoroughly.Though why it mentioned several divorces I do not understand as all the couple's taking part were married to one another.

EzrollinEzrollinover 6 years ago
just my opinion...

First, let me address the negative comments I've read. Granted this story may not be your "kind" of story I understand that. I've started reading some very highly rated stories and not make it through the first page. They were simply not my kind of story and no matter how well written they didn't hold my interest. But I didn't trash the story or the author, I simply didn't finish the story. This story was well written with a different and original approach. If you don't think that there are women out there that are this dizzy then you've lead a sheltered life. If a story holds my interest enough to read it through it gets four stars...and this one did.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
"It Was Just Sex"

Many commenters have said that "it was just sex" is unrealistic, that women don't think that way.

Okay, fine, but that just leaves us with her actually having feelings for the lover, which makes things even worse!

That also leads us to the "we just fell in love" trope, and as has been mentioned, that simply doesn't happen. You start with small things, and if you love your spouse you pull back when those things start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
well written but

come on. I know the braindead wife who blithely assumes a 1-night stand will be just fine with her jealous husband is a common trope on LW, but its done in lieu of actually thinking up a plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

WIFE HAS SHIT FOR BRAINS.

Denny CraneDenny Craneabout 6 years ago
Uggh

Your plots are so boring for the most part. Husband catches wife, immediately starts divorce proceedings, then we're subjected to another 2-3 pages of boring dialogue on why he'll never take her back and the wife's unnecessary unburdening of the gory details of her sex with another man.

Tootight1Tootight1about 6 years ago
good story?

I gave it a 5, because it was predictable to a certain extent. That alone does merit a 5. The idea of getting the hubby's feelings written down does. It puts the reader into the hubby's shoes, and it worked. I cant say I would go along or object to the way things went, since I'm not the author.

There are so many ways to skin a cat, or do things, that one can usually come up with a way that would please everyone, if they put their mind to it, but usually don't. Perhaps if she had explored his fantasies, of course never discussed, maybe then she would have had a way, but that's just an excuse for her actions.

coredencoredenabout 6 years ago
Questions??

So how did she get back into the house with no key?

Why would there be a spate of divorces when all the others were willing participants?

Why was she suddenly called Susan?

Even so it was a good story and worth a 5

266xxyz266xxyzabout 6 years ago
Was pretty good

I liked your story but I you punked at the end. Should have gone all the way and make those tapes public. My ex did essentially the same thing and I released the tapes. She didn't lose her job and only a few friends but she was humiliated beyond belief and madder than a wet hen! I lost some stuff but not much. Felt great to make her suffer. That was over 25 yrs ago and too this day she hasn't done well and is facing old age alone and hopefully eating cat food. I've done great. Happily married and retired well. Sweet revenge!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 6 years ago
Ok story but very repetitive

I give this three stars. I got bored after a while due to hubby saying the same thing over and over. Of course wifey was repetitive too, so it got tedious to read the whole story. But writing was fairly good otherwise and only glaring mistake was the use of “Sue” instead of Sharon. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
to much talk

I think the husband repeating the same things over and over after he had determined it was over was consuming and exhaustive towards the story. On the other hand the wife's thought process was unique, Ty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If ever a womN needed burning.....

It is this wife. Such stupid trite justifications.

And anger at the husband for divorcing her after he pleaded with her not to go.

Those tapes or rather the transcripts needed to be part of the newspaper story so every day someone could tell the 3x wife what a stulid bitch she was. Maybe then it would occur to her that she was wrong, Wrong, WRONG!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unbelievably stupid dialogue.

The dialogue between the two, and the phone messages were so over the top stupid I couldn't suffer through them anymore and just skipped ahead. All in all I consider it wasted time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why

Why we're people getting divorced,they were all married couples so each knew what the otherwise doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
luedon - the time has come

Certainly and elder Aussie is aware of the equality females rightly deserved since Eden.

Time to quit infantilizing your gender. Quit claiming, as a means of pfotection actually, that females need or require an emotional reason to engage in sex - adulterous or otherwise. Time for all females to pull up their ''big girl'' thongs.

As jessicamandells might say, own their actions.

I could be in error about the emotion qualifier to obsessively espouse. Perhaps horniness is an emotion. Hilarity always ensues in my world when reading your claims that females are more noble than males. According to you all males readily jump into bed with any female anytime at every opportunity because of a collective defective genetic code.

Females, state you, are just not wired that way. A certain Gloria should be apoplectic upon reading your emotional assertion. Katherine Hepburn - top five most admired person - hopefully would have been enraged.

For decades I have been the qquintessential ''nice guy'' - yep many exist, no myth we - additionally I have always been described as very handsome, extremely fit, courteous, door opening chair pulling out even when situation dictated ''temporary purse holder'' My girlfriends and then wife never once saw me looking at another female when I was with them. My wife repeatedly braggedto her friends about that. I was always a one woman male, until that woman decided to check out the goods in another aisle. Yep, either did the shopping alone or accompanied her.

Intelligent, charming, and above all loyal admittedly very shy for many years especially when conversing with a female to whom I was attracted.

Those qualities having been stated. Numerous friends and colleagues of my wife blatantly propositioned me. Always iimmediately rebuffed. Many time the offers were made while my arm was around my wife.

The reason - they just wanted to try me out. Many of her friends actually stated I was so far out of my wife's leaguennumerous females could not believe I had married her. She did not deserve someone with my looks.

I was always apalled by those comments, and baffled how

they could not see her beauty. I always knew I was the

fortunate one!

The problem was the catty and snide comments wore her down. I tried everything to convince her I neither wanted nor desired anyone else. But slowly she began believing her ''friends'' despite my every and daily attempts she began believing I would one day leave her for a prettier face or better body. I was crushed, I pledged my undying love, tears streamed down my cheeks that she had even entertained those false thoughts

Sadly she decided to divorce me before I divorced or cheated on her.

Many solitary years followed. To my knowledge she seldom dated, and has yet to have sex with another man.

I was the same for seven years, then I decided having been charged, tried, and convicted of a crime I had not even thought of committing, that I had served my time.

I have since bedded everyone of those females who poisoned her mind. I have one rule. I do not chase nor do I seduce. I take what is offered within an hour of the asking.

I have yet to encounter - as in have sex with - a female wanting anything but a sexual experience.

Age of equality luedon

Females get horny, they see an attractive guy and go after

him.

Emotions have nothing to do with the base desire of millions of females.

Unlike you, they pulled their big girl panties up, and then chose to pull them down.

Yep I do tend to search comments of stories I read for you input.

No dialogue is allowed with anons.

Literotica re-instated that rule after some female kept posting looking for cuztomers. You should contact HER and inquire about your ''emotions'' theory

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Puzzled

Why do authors get the main characters' names wrong so often? Sharon or Susan??

Why would consenting couples go to the divorce court after being exposed?

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Huh?

This story is so convoluted. Are we to believe that a woman trying to get her husband back would describe in detail what she had done with the other guy? Not only was he bigger but he made love to her four times and went down on her twice during the night leaving her all sore by the time she got home? And then you used up the second page going telling her your reasons why she did wrong? Also, when that man called to try to get you back to the party. Didn't the husbands response ring a warning bell? Are we to believe that everybody at that party was so stupid that it never occured to them that maybe there was trouble brewing if they went ahead and paired his wife with somebody else? I think this writer not only thinks those people were idiots but also believes that the readers are so stupid they really believe something like this could happen.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Ignore the rabid critics!

callmesparky

I thank you for your contribution. OK I agree the name confusion could have been picked up and corrected with better proofreading. Even so, I thought you tackled a common phenomenon - the key party - and focused on the human dimension, in the form of Frank and Sharon. Now a lot of these brave critics had issues with the over-the-top treatments of Sharon and Frank - that Sharon was dumber than a box of hammers, and as all good people know there are no crazy, entitled princesses out there in Realville. Of course there are, and some of them are even more stupid and ignorant than Sharon. Frank had a traditional perspective on marriage and what it demanded from each party. Many of your critics would have us all condemn Frank as a sexist dinosaur who needed to get with the times. Well I tell you, his philosophical position is one a great many of us readers, both male and female, would support fully.

Jesus, if monogamy and faithfulness are not your bag then don't get married in the first place. I mean what is the point of the ritual, if the parties to it are proclaiming undying love towards one another while secretly crossing their fingers at the same time. I think your tale was a good attempt to display what happens when partners prove to be reading from different rule books. In real life there are few winners and the poor kids are left to be passed from one parent to the other.

Thanks again for your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not one of your best

You made the wife too stupid. I mean, she was beyond stupid. It was more like some sort of mental retardation.

The phone mail messages she left were silly; you needed to use them for the divorce later on in the story, so you had her leave messages that included who she was sleeping with, how good he was, how many times they did it, where, how great it was, etc. All that from a wife who knew her husband was already enraged at what she was doing? She thought that info would help him calm down? Prove how insignificant it was to her?

You made the people at the party too stupid. In real life, cheated spouses do crazy things. Like pick up a gun and shoot at you, that kind of stupid. Who was that crazy astronaut chick that drove cross country to kill the woman sleeping with her husband? She wore adult diapers so she wouldn't even have to stop and pee? Yeah, there's no telling how a cheated spouse will respond, that's why swap parties have rules against non-couples participating. They knew her husband was pissed; they never, NEVER, would have allowed her back in the house. Not ever.

The husband said several times he would never speak to her again; yet, after saying that, how many times did he give her a speech about how she failed him? It reminded me of "Office" where Dwight shunned Andy: Shun. Unshun. Reshun.

She needed to be divorced and I believe in monogamy, but this story was more than a little silly.

Still, thanks for writing, we appreciate the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The author is a pussy

For not presenting the recordings for full custody and totally destroying his wife. She started dating again,...come on. Only a wimpy pussy would write shit this bad. The 3 *'s was a slip of the finger. They need negative ratings on this site.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Damn

good story. Laid waste all over town. Would be tempting to further fuck over his wife but there are kids to consider.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
OTOH

if she ever annoys him he can make sure her date/boyfriend/fiancé/husband knows about her past complete with recordings. If she ever turns the kids against him, when it's age appropriate, they could be told as well.

ValintValintover 5 years ago
Thoughts

I find it difficult being as sympathetic to the husband in these kind of stories as I'd like to.

I mean, a wife doesn't just wake up one day as stupid as this; she doesn't suddenly go from 0 to "absolutely no respect for her husband" in a day; she doesn't go from "completely shares your values" to "zero understanding of your moral compass" overnight.

I have to think that if you get married to someone so mindbogglingly idiotic as this, if you stay married to someone without either of you apparently having the slightest grasp on the others' moral values, well, some of that is completely on you when she does something like this.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
In

the real world you would have a point. The author did not write the story that way and this is his created world.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Enjoyable

An enjoyable BTB for sure. What an absolutely insane bitch. He should have totally destroyed her reputation though. He let her off too easy. My only nit to pick is the use of adultress instead of adulterous in several cases. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story needs a better ending/finish

The ending could've/should've been much better.

https://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/politics/2017/02/18/divorce-antiquated-laws/97862130/

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
One of my favorites!

This remains one of my favorite stories on this site. It's hard to imagine any wife this foolish, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. She brought it all on herself. Sad, but very well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Any Woman Who Believes

It was only sex, needs to lose everything, including custody of her children in divorce court. And she stopped loving her husband when she made up her mind to have sex with someone other than her husband. And when she jeopardized her family for a romp with Glen, she deserved to lose custody of her children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why and who?

Why would divorces follow the party? Apart from his marriage the other participants knew what they were doing.

Why do authors so often get names wrong? Suddenly Sharon was Susan.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Teach my children it's only sex etc just what he wants taught after all earlier words on adultery it now surprised when it doesn't happen

Why so many stories have this huge contradiction

She is good mother? What is she going to teach kids about love Vs sex and consequences what other values is she lacking in her moral vacuum

He has diatribe about cheating adultery (which I agree with ) but then these values are dismissed as suddenly she is good mother I would not let a morally bankrupt person like this teaching my kids

Name change happens almost every story I read why? I am used

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
it's not that crazy or odd

If that ex-wife even for one single second entertained the notion that she SHOULD be sorry, that having her husband's permission was CRITICAL for swinging...then her entire world view would collapse around her.

She would have to admit every horrible thing that led to the destruction of her marriage was entirely her fault. It's called cognitive dissonance. She holds onto the idea of marriage being sacred and full of trust, communication, and mutual respect....on one side of her brain. The OTHER side of her brain believes the b.s she kept feeding her ex-husband: that it's JUST one night....it's no big deal....love can handle sexual experimentation.

The only problem is that her ex never gave her permission, she never asked nor discussed it with him, and when he said NO she dismissed his feelings...and in doing so broke every single wedding vow. That NEW information...she will NEEEVVVERR enter into her brain. No matter how many people tell her that very thing, she'll pretend you said nothing at all. Because to acknowledge that info. would create a WAR in her brain. And I think she's too weak to handle it.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
The wife was tripping...

Maybe the wife had a brain tumor or injury. Because she was out of her fucking head.

How could she envision anything but the consequences that followed? Maybe it was hormonal. The funny part? She thinks her husband would, "reclaim her".

The idea of somehow having sex with your wife after she's had it with another man, reclaims her to you is one of the most ridiculous notions floating around.

DarkDave50DarkDave50almost 5 years ago
Punishment

I don't understand why the swapping group needed to be punished too. his wife fucked up, not them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The group was innocent. You made this wife as dumb a person could be

3 kids and warned ,why would she cheat a stay at home mom. I doubt any women with Half a brain could even think of doing something so stupid. Just a bad story.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 4 years ago
Unbelievable

35 is too early for premenopausal lunacy. She needs some serious counseling or a CAT scan to find out whats wrong with her head.

DarkDave60, are you thinking with a clear head yourself? Swinging only works with the consent of and discretion by ALL parties involved. You want everybody happy and no marriages damaged. Frank made quite clear how he felt about it before he left. One of the idiots (Rick) even called to try to get him to change his mind. He could have changed his mind. He could have come back with a deer rifle and a vest full of clips and shot the place up. They were ALL complicit in helping Sharon commit adultery. The smart move would have been to put her in a cab home.

I wonder how they decided which guy got a threesome?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Yes.

Still one of my favorite stories on the site. The cheats I have known have not been this foolish to do it in front of the husband, but there is no denying they do it. Sad, but believable and very well told.

mower9527mower9527over 4 years ago
Adulterous.

A D U L T E R O U S. Adulterous. Acting in a manner not consistent with fidelity.

traddisagaintraddisagainover 4 years ago
Try again. Communication

The reason for the divorce was lack of communication. The sexual appetite of a woman is complex whereas that of a man is simple, ejaculation. Although Frank says he pleasured his wife, Sharon at least three times a week this in, itself, does not necessarily mean satisfaction for the wife. The difficulty with women,s sexual contentment is that although a woman may reach orgasm it does,n,t end there. After a woman climaxes she is on a high and wants, and expects this wonderful euphoria to continue; women find it difficult to get aroused, once 'there' they look for it to continue. This elation can continue if the man is suitably inspired to carry on pleasuring his partner, however, once he has enjoyed his own climax and is unable to resume the act then the wife is going to become unsatisfied and this situation can go on for years. A wife who loves her husband but keeps on feeling unsatisfied may at sometime 'lose it'. I believe this is what has happened in Sharon and Frank,s marriage. Sharon knows that when a man has a new partner in his life he is that more able to manage multiple climaxes and in turn is able, also, to provide many orgasms for her. When the 'swapping ' incident came up it seemed like a good idea where Sharon could enjoy that which had eluded her for years. Unfortunately for her, lust, and the opportunity to indulge in her fantasy overcame any moral factors; for years she had put up with Frank,s lukewarm love making and the temptation to stray was all powerful. 'If Frank could enjoy a different woman at the same time as she was enjoying a fresh man, where,s the harm?' Wrong. Even so I blame Frank. Communication...'Frank I love you, I love making love with you and I adore your big cock but...

When my wife and I make love I always ensure there is plenty of foreplay. With tongue, fingers and a plastic test tube I bring her to lots of small climaxes; when she is ready for penetration she pants 'come and get me'. This is my cue to give her the big one' lol and I climb aboard. Several more orgasms, some more intense she okays me to enjoy my own climax,(please be aware that giving my wife multiple orgasms is a massive part of my pleasure) Once I,ve cum I roll off and relax, exhausted. In a small voice she asks,'can you do it again.' Women, they,re insatiable...

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritover 4 years ago
To 08/02/19 Anonymous "The group was innocent."

You could make that argument before Frank blew up and dragged Sharon out the door. When she showed up at the door again, they should have told her no dice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
RAN OUT OF JUICE;

STORY WAS PRETTY GOOD, THEN WRITER SEEMED TO GET LOST.

STORY GOT WEAK, LIKE HE DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO GO WITH IT.

THE HUSBAND GOT WIMPY, HE, SHOULD HAVE PUT THE HAMMER ON

THE BITCH, SHE PUT THE HAMMER ON HIM AND LAUGHED ABOUT IT.

AND WHAT ABOUT OLE GLEN? WE WANTED HIM TO GET HIS. WE WANTED

TO HEAR ABOUT SHARON'S FAMILY NEVER SPEAKING TO HER AGAIN, SHOULD HAVE LOST THE KIDS, COME ON, ALREADY!

justbobkcjustbobkcabout 4 years ago
Commenting on the comments.

I see the biggest problem between these two as a complete lack of respect for Frank by Sharon. Also the whole group shared in this disrespect by accepting Sharon back despite Frank's obvious non-concurrence.

From what I have read almost every legitimate swinger group WOULD have respected (and feared!) any non-concurring SO - especially male - because of exactly this kind of revenge scenario. The simplest rule is not accept any wife under these circumstances.

At least he didn't shoot anyone. Real news is full of stories about guys shooting people over "their" women.

It is a sad commentary over human fallibility that merely loving and respecting someone doesn't necessarily get the same reciprocal expressions. Some people actually lose respect for their SO's when they feel they have become the dominant personality in the love relationship. This story hammers this with Sharon's whole attitude.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
What would be better for the children?

The story was OK, but there could have been more development of why Sharon/Susan decided that she so needed to be with another man that she would choose to disregard her husband's threats. The dialogue was too repetitive and no one talks in these long paragraphs.

It seems surprising that wife would not have at some point said at least "I am sorry for the pain I caused you" because that would have been the most natural thing for one to say in this situation--even if not admitting that it was a mistake at least in retrospect. The lack of apology, and its exploration, made the story somewhat less than it could have been

The one social issue here is the three children. Children do best being nurtured in a home with both parents. If a husband had the best interests of the children, would husband not agree to forgive the wife one mistake (presuming it was a single mistake--she, after all, did not hide an affair from her husband)? Not great outcome either, but it is always the innocent that are hurt most.

amyyumamyyumalmost 4 years ago
Nobody is that stupid

but it makes a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
i still love her

bullshit i still love her probly allway will , if you do something wrong with you dude.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

I would’ve told everyone what she did, all her family and friends everyone!!!!!

Told the kids too, so they knew what she did and why.

Why the hell do some authors here let the cheating bitches off the hook. Why save them what’s the point tell me???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Agree with wargamer and others. She cheated and committed adultery

Don't do it and you won't have to pay for it.

Kids need to know someone upholds morals. Vows are not to be broken without dire consequences

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Moral Majority

I’m a huge fan of BTB so this is not a comment on that.

Why all the garbage with religion, the newspaper, and the Moral Majority? It was childish.

Between consenting adults. That’s it, that’s the only rule needed around sex. It leaves children out and it leaves coercion and rape out of the picture. Anything beyond that is none of my, or your, fucking business.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Anon moral majority

You really should read the story before you comment

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

OK,

first, the "dont do it or I'll leave you" / "you did it so Im leaving you" - how many times did you tread that ground, in the same conversation no less, you could have cut almost a whole page and not lost anything

.

second - WHY would couples fine with fucking around get divorced when it it brought to light? you provide no rationale, so it isnt emotionally fulfilling

.

third - you spent all of two sentences sorta highlighting the whore's discomfort, how can the audience empathize with your depiction of the hero's enjoyment of her suffering if WE dont see it?

.

forth - why so you authors wirthe these emotional cucks who dont tell the family why they left the whore? she was egar to cheat, she saw nothing wrong with it,

.

fifth - 'this is the only time i'll cheat / this is the fist time so we'll start slow' with everything else you had the MC notice in his conversations with the wife, why not this, why insert that line about how this was just the "first time"

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago
Adultery

She was the adulteress who was involved in an adulterous fling

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She wins?

Read it again. Since he basically told no one why they divorced no one knows how badly she treated him and that she is a cheating slut.

So she gets the house and some cash and a great deal of access to the kids and she dates so she get all the new cock she wants. What did she really lose other than her husband that she really didn't want that badly. She wanted his security and other guys to screw. So she has his security in a way and she has other guys.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

Sorry the ending was such BS. One, Adulatory divorce filing is public record - the family would hear about it and ask questions. OK, he may not play the recordings but he'd not wear the shame of her actions to his EX-family. And after the article made the cover of the newspaper, the family would be asking questions. So CMS you might want to write the husband keeping the moral high ground, but he'd have to spill eventually.

/

Did her Adulterous acts kill her alimony? If so, how could she afford to keep the kids - child support is just that?

/

4* due to the BS ending, Hooyah, salute....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story

But the reality is your wife would be fucking the other guy without you ever knowing. Why would a wife deliberately poke the sleeping bear? Better to get what you want and keep the old man in the dark, it's what 40+% of your wives are doing.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

When he found out they were at HIS house, he should've shown up and beat Glen's asssssssss!

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Good story but it got weak in the end. Never sharing recordings, no running the whore out of town, no suing the ass hats involved....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Formula story, but....

.... it stars one of the biggest victims of the Martian Slut Ray ever seen on Lit 😎

And, as always, good to see a guy that refuses to be a cuck!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

It was a BTB by the numbers. The wife was the typical over the top "Yes I know you said you'd divorce me, and yelled it so loud the car windows cracked. But I didnt think you meant it, even when you stroked out from screaming like a madman. I'm so shocked you had me served".

Sorry but when they have a such a long, emotional fight, as theirs was, there is no way any woman is stupid enough to think the husband was "kidding" or just "a little upset" and that drags it to a 2 star at best.

FifteenyearscotchFifteenyearscotchabout 3 years ago

I stopped reading when he called her back after leaving the voicemail

He tried to turn a HO into a housewife, it never works lol

BTW, he deserves her! He still cares after she shows that she doesn't give a fuck, that's on him!

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

man what a dumb whore! the obvious disrespect when he begged her not to go thru with it just shows u what type of person she is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I GAVE IT 5 STARS ! I LIKED THE WHOLE THING ; HE NEVER BACKED DOWN AND WAS ABLE TO KEEP HIS DIGNITY AND SHE WOUND UP WITH NUTHIN ' ; BUT WONDERED WHY ???? I STILL WONDER ABOUT WHY SO MANY MEN CRY IN THESE TALES !

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Ahhh delusional women, the backbone of the LW category.

There is an equation that should be applied to any and all marriages, it goes as follows 1C=1D

One case of cheating equals one case of divorce, no arguments no exceptions. But that of course would make all the stories here extremely short lol.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Page 3 reading again. Great story but every time I read that "but I still love her" bullshit I feel a little nauseous. It does NOT help the story. Give up that and the fetishization of alcohol when the MC is under stress. That's even more trite and pathetic.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

Why are the women in these 1000's of stories portrayed as being such utterly stupid bimbos?

Of course there is the other side of that statement -

Why would any man marry a woman who was that stupid and shallow in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Only question I have is; how do you order a morning breakfast of bacon, eggs and coffee and not get a nice helping of grits? Don't sound like any order I ever got down South. 'Course he could have told them to hold the grits but the looks he would get....oh, my.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

Should have gotten a container of gas, came back, and set fire to the house while everyone was still there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good until he bailed at the end and didn't finish cooking his wife. Without identifying her actions he runs the risk some man will come along, marry her, live in his house and replace him in the eyes of his children. Everyone will assume HE was the guilty person. Horrible ending.

notredame43notredame43almost 3 years ago

Sorry she should've been extra crispy cooked.. show her family what sort of person she is..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sharon is another candidate for inclusion into tne Martian Slut Ray Hall of Fame 🤗

Decent tale. Big plus for portraying the husband as having not a shred of cuckiness in him.

4****

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Your story is garbage, it is not that the wife is stupid, your story is stupid. It is a stupid premise, it is full of stupid dialogues, it is relentless in its stupidity that it makes me wonder how stupid you are when you can write something stupid like this:

***[Hubby calls wife while she is getting into fucking]

...the second Glen's cock enters your pussy our marriage is over, do you hear me, it is OVER! ***

LMAO. Perhaps you should have made him stay to be sure that Glen's cock enters so that he can register the time.

LW is full of retarded stories but this one is really shooting for an award.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dark2donut2 jealousy is a horrible attribute. You trash other writers but have never written anything yourself. Get help for your self hate, you will feel better.

Lordoftherink

lukeey90lukeey90almost 3 years ago

Anonymous comments are usualy full of shit...great story 5* because that's what ill do if i was in that position but mybe i would do worse it would depend how angry i am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Automatic two star reduction for not using the audio and letting her off easy. Otherwise no too bad a job. At least you avoided the standard house giveaway that so many lw authors use. Should have been a harder burn .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My biggest problem with the story came at the end. Since all of the couples were there and participated by mutual agreement, why would they get divorced?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great storyline.....great story ! Well told, too ! Interesting concept without anything of a 'stale tale' aspect to it. I especially loved the last line, which is absolutely priceless: ".....but I'm still kind of gun shy when it comes to letting a woman have a key....." Draws a very fitting closure, given the name of the story "The Key" and the major thrust to the story, in re. the "fish bowl + keys", as well.

Truly, try as she might....and she DID try......Sharon got exactly what she deserved in payment for her "infidelity". And, to his credit, husband Frank (or was it Stan, as cited a few times), though his resolve to "forgive and forget" was sorely tempted a few times by Sharon's lustful promises to "make it up to him", held to his firm resolve to make her pay. Maybe he was being too inflexible, given the times we live in, today, but he is a man of principles and firmly believes that "a vow is a vow", not to be taken lightly or broken. I loved what he did to his marriage license and wedding ring, too ! Fitting response.

For context, this story, "The Key" has a video counterpart, which has appeared multiple times on cable TV. It is called "Palm Swings" starring actress Sugar Beard, which was just as poignant as this Literotica story is. It differs in that, although the wife almost loses her "principled" husband, much like Frank in the current tale, she does manage to reconcile with him at the end of the TV tale...and ends up slipping his reclaimed wedding band back on his ring finger at the conclusion of the video.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Why do authors treat the husbands as dupes who defend their cheating slut wives don’t tell family what the cunts did, and, do not share the evidence.

Authors here truly have no idea about shitty dirty cheating, the consequences of pain for everyone and the bitter aftermath

1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous