All Comments on 'The Key'

by callmesparky

Sort by:
  • 274 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

A very very mild burn to an incredibly selfish and delusional bitch of a wife. Disappointing. If someone I cared about that much betrayed me in such a cold and cruel way, you can bet your ass I would stop at nothing to utterly and completely destroy them. Yeah I'm vengeful; sue me. But I guess most of these stories prefer the cuck wimp husbands. Not sure why that seems to be the general trend. Meh.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Well done. 5 stars 🌟.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

adulterous: committing adultery

adultress: woman who behaves adulterously

NicealloverNiceallover2 months ago

I prefer that the wife show more intelligence and more knowledge of her husband than this clueless idiot. The story suffers from lack of character development. It was a predictable feel good story that could have been better. At least give the women an I.Q. Of 50. Frank appears stupid as well for not knowing how to handle his own wife after 10 years and three kids. How could he not know her better. How could Sharon think she could trick Frank into a wife swap? The details of the story were interesting and it was well written. It was a good idea for a plot. The characters however were too one sided.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

She was delusional and never thought what she did was wrong. Thought it wasn't adultery. She had an obsession that wrecked her marriage. She is still confused. She never apologized. The "it's my body and I will do.what I want" doesn't mean crap when you are married and brazenly want to cheat. You took vows. If you don't understand that then don't get married. 4 stars since she was absolutely clueless to the end.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Meh

Heavy on the misogyny and sexism calling wife his property early on and referring to her skanky body for daring to think of being with another man. Then the thought police part where parent told him thinking of it was she as woman/wife having done it. Beginning waffles and was weak with husband turning car back to party while both pushing her toward rejoining the key party and threatening if she did.

Had a real toddler tantrum vibe if you soiled my toy so I'm tearing everything down it's so YOUR fault rot in hell forever and have a terrible life but I love my children and she's basically a god mother and they're the most important thing to me. Yeah ok guess that so compatible. This is why Meg need to learn how to be real men who can deal with hurt and emotion without immediately having to lash out causing more hurt and destruction

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

3 stars - for divorcing the SLUT, and he should have mailed everything to the relatives and friends

silverthorne16silverthorne165 months ago

Should have informed the wife's parents, friends, employer, etc. Until she learned her lesson and realized that what she did was totally wrong, admitted her mistake and asked for forgiveness, she's just as likely to do something similar if she gets married again. Plus, what sort of message will she be teaching her children if she still thinks she did nothing wrong?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The Original key parties are said to be invented during the Strategic bombing during WW2. The attrition rate was high for the crewmen and some loving spouses did not want their partners to suffer after they did not return.

They say the road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Of course later versions became perversions as curiosity can kill the cat. Even the elite 'jet set' and celebrities engage in illegal contraband and vice for entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hindsight is 20/20, but 'Pilgrim's Progress' taught that life had temptations, choices and consequences. Affluent self entitled persons consider themselves above the law, morals, and ethics of 'normal society. Its like the living i Mar Lago with 'social panderers' like Epstein.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Glen deserved to have his nuts kicked up to his chin, but he gets away with it.

lc69hunter's comment below is a trip, referring to the husband as a rigid and vindictive asshole. I guess we know who wears the strap-on in that cuck's relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story with a bad ending. He should share the voice messages with her family and friends, fuck the stupid cunt. If the bitch doesnt love you enough to be faithful then the bitch doesnt really love you that much which is proven by her actions not the cunts words.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Poczatek dobry, srodek taki sobie a zakonczenie do bani.Nie musiał jej wybaczać ale tez nie robic z siebie swietego

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was OK, but I feel like I've read something like this before, where the husband sets up a rich guy's home security system after talking with his wife and has sex with other women (videoing it), including the guy who set up the security system. In that one the wife tracks the husband thru his phone and he gives the phone to one of his co-workers to make it seem like he was out of town, so the wife could get with the rich guy and have her fun. The poor husband lets the rich guys wife know what's happening in her house, and she calls the cops to have both her husband and the poor guys wife arrested. The cops find them outside naked, and all of his videos of his conquests that he was blackmailing. Turns out he was also sharing the videos with others too. The poor husband and wife end up divorced in the end.

This one followed that story, but actually started much sooner with them in the car (like another "key swap" story on here), that also ended in divorce. All in all it wasn't that bad of a story, and the MC wasn't a willing cuckold, as the wife lost her happy marriage, and probably had to get a job. Overall I kind of liked it, as it was well written, and moved along at a decent pace.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stupid.

NickTeeNickTee9 months ago

Fizzled out at the end...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You ending sucks

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawk10 months ago

Strong story let down by a pissy little ending.

kirei8kirei810 months ago

Not even close to enough Retribution. Everything he had should have been displayed in court and everything in his power should have put her on the stand and admit all she did, parents be damned. A very disappointing story!

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

She should not have blindsided him, but he was a rigid, vindictive asshole

tomol111tomol11110 months ago

Great story. Great writing. Sorry you stopped writing. You’re talented!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He was completely innocent and he gave her multiply chances to stay faithful, and her with Glen is solid grounds for adultry with no excuses fuck intent. Bitch was given plenty of chances to be a faithful wife but the retarded cunt had to cheat. Only losers swing and her and her buddies are all losers.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not sure why he let it happen. You can still divorce her for her intent. But not fighting to prevent her with Glen is just a loss. Lose all agency. Now just reaction. Doubtful with her inane attitude they woukd make it anyways and she would have probably stepped out anyways but instead of pleading with her, take action and shut it down. File for separation if need be. Get counseling. Otherwise walk away anyways. You can still burn the swingers group. But at least you wouldn't be cuckolded. Now why the wife suddenly gets this one night obsession is implausible. In February Sucks it is the famous celebrity beefcake scenario. Here it is just odd. She gets subverted by others. Then why a one time thing? Oh because he is royally pissed and terminating their marriage. That is defcon 5. Ok but why not intervene, go defcon 4 and see of they can mend. Doubtful but the way he let it unfold, chance was virtually zero. Maybe he wanted out anyways. *shrug*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5* A nicely paced and believable story of a wife's determined destruction of her marriage. No-one "won". Thank you for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would have shared the audio confession.

usaretusaret12 months ago

Nice, but very normal tale of adultery/infidelity .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why dislike. He is wimp. As soon as party and keys it should have been over!!

She had to research and talk to people about it before the party.He takes key back and leaves with her. Slight chance at making it at that point with a lot of counseling. BUT after dropping her back off. DONE

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi4104about 1 year ago

Sharon still not getting why the husband is upset is probably more true-to-life than the tearful "mea culpa"s you more often see in this category. The last line is excellent.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manabout 1 year ago

This author tends to make husbands suffer emotionally, whereas cheating bitches don't get their share of pain.

This behavior is pathetic.

ironman1017ironman1017about 1 year ago

The fact that the story ended without her ever realizing how ridiculous and disgusting her actions were ruined the whole thing. She wasn’t sorry, never really understood the gravity of her actions. So what was the point? Not to mention she got off way too easily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One dimensional BTB tale pitting a stubborn, cheating moron against a stubborn, self-righteous dickhead. Nobdy wins and novody cares.

Dreadful

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sad story but well done. In real life maybe one or the other would have caved either before the fling or after; the key line at the end was quite clever

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Wife's a stubborn bitch, husband a stubborn asshole. Going nuclear on the party goers was a bit beyond the pale, but since they didn't adhere to their own rules, meh.

alan_deealan_deeover 1 year ago

He may have had the moral high ground but he was a very unlikable character. From his having to sneak a peak in his own window to doing drive-bys of his house and the house of the party. This guy behaves like a jealous teenager but with access to a car, especially with all of that name calling. What is it his business what other adults do behind closed doors. It wasn't like they were parading around flaunting their sex lives in peoples faces. I hope his wife finds the strength to go and enjoy her life rather than have to live with that self righteous whiny prick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THE CUCK SHOULD HAVE BTB AND DISTRIBUTED HER CALLS TO FAMILY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A weak pathetic wimp Frank!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TOO MUCH DIALOGUE BETWEEN THE CUCK FRANK AND HIS WHORE WIFE!! SHE FUCKED GLEN END OF STORY

THE CUCK SHOULD HAVE BTB AND DISTRIBUTED HER CALLS TO FAMILY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sharon is a classic narcissist. The narcissist refuses to give an iota of validity to any point of view that differs from their own. She refused to recognize her own stubbornness while repeatedly accusing Frank of being stubborn. She deserves whatever indignity and humiliation her own behavior has brought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
I'm sorry but....

I just don't get why people would write something like that.

And do people actually like reading about it.

I get it. Wife cheats then husband walks, end of..

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

MC never got any revenge or payback, just a divorce. Whjy didn't he share the audio with family? She needed to recognize and understand what she did was wrong. Releasing the audio would have brought that home to roost for her. Needed to be done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Martian slut Ray strikes once more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know its an old story but why do so many men not tell everyone what she did or play the audio? As soon as my kids hit teens and understand adultery and slutting around i tell them the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There are a number of stories where the wife wants back but is rebuffed.

She also needs her birth control pills. Why wouldn’t any reasonably smart man think to rearrange her pills so as to be ineffective?

Wouldn’t she love toga e her lovers baby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story has everything in a tale that needs to be there for a great read.

Well some exceptions are the homophones that are there. One is funny where the guy goes in a bedroom and tolls a death knell instead of just kneeling down.

Most of these type of stories bug me when the husband isn’t totally clear in telling the wife that there is nothing she could do afterwards to stop a divorce. In this one he makes it crystal clear but she has it in her head that dear hubby wouldn’t do that once he gets over his snit for a one - time extramarital excursion. Stupid bitch!

Bill S.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Author followed lw requirements and the mc caved at the end and did not release the audio. This is a standard trope and the author conformed as necessary. Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As for "Birth Control" even the pill is not 100% and this type of story needed the pill to fail to do it's job.

It would have worked out better where he got custody of his kids and Sharon was stuck with her bastard child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, but one aspect of the aftermath confuses me: who would divorce, and why? All the cheating couples were there to cheat. So why divorce when the cheating is exposed? Embarrassment, sure, but...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well gee whiz, golly Ned. Who woulda ever thunk it...People fuck other people than their spouses. And to top it all of they do it in that garden of heavenly, spiritual well being Biloxi , heavens sakes. LP

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

I can’t help it, but when the MC in any story goes on and on about “revenge” I get mental images of a Charlton Heston looking guy shaking his fists at the sky while screaming “I shall have REVENGE!”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story if it was not so repetitive..Way too much same dialog from wife justifying her choice,way too much same dialog from husband about why it was'nt..Come on man,realistically a husband would have said it all in his initial blast and never speak or approach her again.You ruined the story with that stupid ongoing dialog...JZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What became of Glen? The MC vowed Glen would pay a heavy price for his role in the destruction of the MC's marriage. Frank's courage and commitment to justice apparently end at hiring a lawyer and telling him/her to be as mean as possible.

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Parts were good, but the ending did not feel complete. It left one feeling wanting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

it was good story, was littli repetitive in talks with his wife. i was glad she didn't come to her sinces and commit suicide. another chapter would have been nise..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too much repetition in the dialogues - him trying to get his wife not to go on that overnighter; after a while, just tell her that if she wants it so badly, get the fuck out of the car & go, but know she's also walking out of more than the car. Discussion ended I'm saddened that there's the wives that'll do all kinds of things they shouldn't, then wonder why they're losing their husbands, even if not something like this.

Afterwards, he kept on saying the same things over & over- how he asked & begged her not do do it. She kept saying that it's for her, he should understand & accept it. After a bit, it's just "we've discussed this too many times; no more talking.:

The last thing that's evident: the newspaper article. 1st page? 3 additional pages? No way that happens. Maybe on the 3rd or 4th page, maybe an additional, but that's it. It also saddens me that, almost no matter what, the woman seems to largely get the kids, & then some money, often alimony also. Talking about equal rights! 3*.Without all that unneeded conversation, this would've been 2 instead of 3 pages.

Lastly, to Anonymous below me. I imagine that you're a woman, tho it doesn't matter. What does, your comment about husbands claiming they love their wives while doing everything possible to destroy them. Are you either a cuck or a feminist leading a FLM? A man'll love their wife whole heartedly. But when she has an affair with another man, or in the case of this story, almost belittling her husband's pleas to not go & fuck another man, even for one night, she's the one disrespecting, betraying, & in this story, humiliating her husband. The fact that she didn't tell him before they even left their house to attend that party speaks volumes to her thinking. In fact, she admitted she knew he'd not go for it. And still, there she was. It burns me up when she thinks she can fuck another man & her husband will just accept it. Doesn't happen. The same's true if it's the husband doing the cheating. Which's probably a big part of the huge divorce rate, at least in the U.S. The injured spouse has a right for some revenge, & I applaud what this husband did. I would've done the same, including sending at least some pictures to her family. Thankfully, for the 30+yrs my wife & I were married before her passing, that situation never happened, as we stayed true to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Routine BTB tale, unoriginal plot and melodramatic rants rather than actual dialogue. I can't quite reconcile the ease with which the men in these stories declare that they still love their wives while gleefully doing everything they can to destroy them. Or why hubbys exposure would cause consensual swingers to divorce?

LA

brendan_charltonbrendan_charltonalmost 2 years ago

I know this is a story.

But, I felt like my like I needed to drop half my brain to get through it. The dialogue, man the dialogue. Was there ever a married woman that was that stupid. The level of IQ and self-awareness required for a person for utter the words the wife said, is so low you would need to be a new born to match. Some babies might be more intelligent.

I finished just for the sake of getting to the ending.

What a cluster-fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story, though I felt that much of the talk between Frank & Sharon was too repetitious. Would've liked a bit of what happened in the divorce court, including, him telling her that she never said she's sorry for doing it because she wanted to, or sorry for hurting him or anything else, just that he should accept it. Whatever would've been written, the court part's an important one in the story. I also don't think that even a small city (?) would run 4 pages on this affair.

I'm wondering why Sharon was allowed to stay, as those type sex events, by my understanding, are for couples that both're agreeing to the acts. Was there a woman who didn't get a partner? If all husbands/ wives/ significant others are all on board & agreeing to the swapping, I'm confused why there was any divorce. Doesn't seem to make sense.

Because of the above, especially the preceding thoughts, I can unfortunately only rate this as 3 stars. Too bad; this might've been a possible 5. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really wish the wife would have eventually come around to realize her mistake, and understood why the husband reacted the way he did. Those “ah hah!” moments are fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Run of the mill until the ending, which was good. The ending bumped it from a 3 to a 4.

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

If she was allowed in the club as a solo, that means some other woman would have had to do without that night.

It's been my understanding that swinger clubs like to stay under the radar and not make waves, so when they phoned an obviously angry husband that was not going to accept them it's naive to think that they would have not kicked the wife out to avoid conflict.

carvohicarvohiabout 2 years ago

Hi! I gave it a five, but I have some issues.

Our hero comes across as a hard ass; I'm sure there's been tension in the marriage. If he had been smart he wouldn't have taken her back to the party; he would have taken her home, gotten her bed and slept in one of the childrens' rooms as kind of a fore warning.. The next morning he and his wife could sit down and try to talk over what "almost" happened. Our hero would have to make it clear he was sure she'd be "out and about" soon.

Our hero needed to persuade his wife she needed counseling. He woud most certainly have to agree to joint counseling sessions. If they had a church they'd need to see their pastor. Our hero would certainly want to take this topic up with both his and her parents. We needed to get inside Sharon's head, and we never did.

In short, he needed to do everything he could to persuade her to see the folly of her plan. He's actually lucky. I recall George Anderson's February tale; that protagonsit's husband never got a chance to head his wife off.

I thought you overdid it on the interspousal dialogue, and I would never have consulted with old college friends.

Good story though.

carvohi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can’t decide if this cliche filled story was written by a divorced guy who’s therapist told him to put all of his “feelings” down in writing to get closure? Or, a computer program that cut and pasted the cliches from every cheating wife story ever written on Lit. to form the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Riddle me this, Batman?…if all the couples involved in the swapping were actually married couples, willingly involved in the swapping lifestyle…why did any of them get divorced after the article was printed? That doesn’t make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seems like I have read this same LW plotline repeatedly. Can't see the forest for the cliches? 1 star and that is being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why drive her back? She already showed she wanted to do this. Yeah gave her choice but she was already gone. Take her to a lawyer on Monday and draw up the divorce papers in front her pemdimg serving her and the. Give the choice. That shows her how serious you ars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey, Sparky: You dragged the middle out waaay too far with the phone calls during sex. Should the reader really care about an mc that doesn't have clue how stupid his wife is after 10 years of marriage?

LWlurker

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Obvious the writer cant write a woman worth a damned...he just copied every other over the top cliched dumb assed woman who refuses to believe her husband.

And the idiocy of her being fucked and letting it be known during her phone call....yup, totally fucking stupid and over the top cliched idiocy.

Nothing here was original in any way, this was purely weak writing using the over the top wife template to make up for what the writer doesnt have the skill to do any other way.

Majorly epic fail.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

yada yada, same old. send audio to her friends, parents

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

I didn't know normal people were allowed to marry retards... wow.. Learn something new every day

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Got to love a man who stands up for what he believes in and tries to keep anyone from doing something stupid. I guess some people are just to stupid to understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave it 5 stars, basically because of being gun shy, about” giving a woman my key!”

LMAO!

boneham21boneham21over 2 years ago

Sharon is too stupid to still be breathing.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

""""the protagonist [Frank] deserves happiness in his life, Sharon doesn't deserve to be fully burnt just needs to learn her lesson (only mistreatment, purposeful cuckolding, and outright evil deserves burning), and the instigators need to be punished just about every single time."""" ....AYSM? Sharon doesn't deserve to be 'fully' burned? AYSM? SHE is why there is NO family unit left!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This could have been drawn out to atleast 10 pages or a couple chapters I believe with the amount of players involved. The one who runs the parties, people who attend the parties are somewhat detailed to have powerful connections. The husband could have more of a background as well showing more of his vengefulnes, or craftiness at revenge. Maybe Shannon could have learned from her lesson, and understood what she did was in fact adultery and that she was wrong for what she did.

Meh 2/5 stars the protagonist [Frank] deserves happiness in his life, Sharon doesn't deserve to be fully burnt just needs to learn her lesson (only mistreatment, purposeful cuckolding, and outright evil deserves burning), and the instigators need to be punished just about every single time.

Now if this story ended up him staying with her and him accepting it and rolled over for the bs, then it'd be a zero star and me mentally vomiting.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Why do authors treat the husbands as dupes who defend their cheating slut wives don’t tell family what the cunts did, and, do not share the evidence.

Authors here truly have no idea about shitty dirty cheating, the consequences of pain for everyone and the bitter aftermath

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great storyline.....great story ! Well told, too ! Interesting concept without anything of a 'stale tale' aspect to it. I especially loved the last line, which is absolutely priceless: ".....but I'm still kind of gun shy when it comes to letting a woman have a key....." Draws a very fitting closure, given the name of the story "The Key" and the major thrust to the story, in re. the "fish bowl + keys", as well.

Truly, try as she might....and she DID try......Sharon got exactly what she deserved in payment for her "infidelity". And, to his credit, husband Frank (or was it Stan, as cited a few times), though his resolve to "forgive and forget" was sorely tempted a few times by Sharon's lustful promises to "make it up to him", held to his firm resolve to make her pay. Maybe he was being too inflexible, given the times we live in, today, but he is a man of principles and firmly believes that "a vow is a vow", not to be taken lightly or broken. I loved what he did to his marriage license and wedding ring, too ! Fitting response.

For context, this story, "The Key" has a video counterpart, which has appeared multiple times on cable TV. It is called "Palm Swings" starring actress Sugar Beard, which was just as poignant as this Literotica story is. It differs in that, although the wife almost loses her "principled" husband, much like Frank in the current tale, she does manage to reconcile with him at the end of the TV tale...and ends up slipping his reclaimed wedding band back on his ring finger at the conclusion of the video.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My biggest problem with the story came at the end. Since all of the couples were there and participated by mutual agreement, why would they get divorced?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Automatic two star reduction for not using the audio and letting her off easy. Otherwise no too bad a job. At least you avoided the standard house giveaway that so many lw authors use. Should have been a harder burn .

lukeey90lukeey90almost 3 years ago

Anonymous comments are usualy full of shit...great story 5* because that's what ill do if i was in that position but mybe i would do worse it would depend how angry i am.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dark2donut2 jealousy is a horrible attribute. You trash other writers but have never written anything yourself. Get help for your self hate, you will feel better.

Lordoftherink

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Your story is garbage, it is not that the wife is stupid, your story is stupid. It is a stupid premise, it is full of stupid dialogues, it is relentless in its stupidity that it makes me wonder how stupid you are when you can write something stupid like this:

***[Hubby calls wife while she is getting into fucking]

...the second Glen's cock enters your pussy our marriage is over, do you hear me, it is OVER! ***

LMAO. Perhaps you should have made him stay to be sure that Glen's cock enters so that he can register the time.

LW is full of retarded stories but this one is really shooting for an award.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sharon is another candidate for inclusion into tne Martian Slut Ray Hall of Fame 🤗

Decent tale. Big plus for portraying the husband as having not a shred of cuckiness in him.

4****

notredame43notredame43almost 3 years ago

Sorry she should've been extra crispy cooked.. show her family what sort of person she is..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good until he bailed at the end and didn't finish cooking his wife. Without identifying her actions he runs the risk some man will come along, marry her, live in his house and replace him in the eyes of his children. Everyone will assume HE was the guilty person. Horrible ending.

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

Should have gotten a container of gas, came back, and set fire to the house while everyone was still there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Only question I have is; how do you order a morning breakfast of bacon, eggs and coffee and not get a nice helping of grits? Don't sound like any order I ever got down South. 'Course he could have told them to hold the grits but the looks he would get....oh, my.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

Why are the women in these 1000's of stories portrayed as being such utterly stupid bimbos?

Of course there is the other side of that statement -

Why would any man marry a woman who was that stupid and shallow in the first place?

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Page 3 reading again. Great story but every time I read that "but I still love her" bullshit I feel a little nauseous. It does NOT help the story. Give up that and the fetishization of alcohol when the MC is under stress. That's even more trite and pathetic.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Ahhh delusional women, the backbone of the LW category.

There is an equation that should be applied to any and all marriages, it goes as follows 1C=1D

One case of cheating equals one case of divorce, no arguments no exceptions. But that of course would make all the stories here extremely short lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I GAVE IT 5 STARS ! I LIKED THE WHOLE THING ; HE NEVER BACKED DOWN AND WAS ABLE TO KEEP HIS DIGNITY AND SHE WOUND UP WITH NUTHIN ' ; BUT WONDERED WHY ???? I STILL WONDER ABOUT WHY SO MANY MEN CRY IN THESE TALES !

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

man what a dumb whore! the obvious disrespect when he begged her not to go thru with it just shows u what type of person she is.

FifteenyearscotchFifteenyearscotchabout 3 years ago

I stopped reading when he called her back after leaving the voicemail

He tried to turn a HO into a housewife, it never works lol

BTW, he deserves her! He still cares after she shows that she doesn't give a fuck, that's on him!

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

It was a BTB by the numbers. The wife was the typical over the top "Yes I know you said you'd divorce me, and yelled it so loud the car windows cracked. But I didnt think you meant it, even when you stroked out from screaming like a madman. I'm so shocked you had me served".

Sorry but when they have a such a long, emotional fight, as theirs was, there is no way any woman is stupid enough to think the husband was "kidding" or just "a little upset" and that drags it to a 2 star at best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Formula story, but....

.... it stars one of the biggest victims of the Martian Slut Ray ever seen on Lit 😎

And, as always, good to see a guy that refuses to be a cuck!

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Good story but it got weak in the end. Never sharing recordings, no running the whore out of town, no suing the ass hats involved....

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

When he found out they were at HIS house, he should've shown up and beat Glen's asssssssss!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story

But the reality is your wife would be fucking the other guy without you ever knowing. Why would a wife deliberately poke the sleeping bear? Better to get what you want and keep the old man in the dark, it's what 40+% of your wives are doing.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

Sorry the ending was such BS. One, Adulatory divorce filing is public record - the family would hear about it and ask questions. OK, he may not play the recordings but he'd not wear the shame of her actions to his EX-family. And after the article made the cover of the newspaper, the family would be asking questions. So CMS you might want to write the husband keeping the moral high ground, but he'd have to spill eventually.

/

Did her Adulterous acts kill her alimony? If so, how could she afford to keep the kids - child support is just that?

/

4* due to the BS ending, Hooyah, salute....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She wins?

Read it again. Since he basically told no one why they divorced no one knows how badly she treated him and that she is a cheating slut.

So she gets the house and some cash and a great deal of access to the kids and she dates so she get all the new cock she wants. What did she really lose other than her husband that she really didn't want that badly. She wanted his security and other guys to screw. So she has his security in a way and she has other guys.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago
Adultery

She was the adulteress who was involved in an adulterous fling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous