All Comments on 'The Key to Las Vegas Ch. 01'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

looking forward to the next chapter

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

This was pretty good so far.

A happily married couple sowing some oats but not hurt fully or disrespected.

OGHMNWOGHMNW3 months ago

A Very Interesting start to the story. You have a hint that swapping or swinging is involved and we know the backstory of this couple. With a group of 10 couples it will be interesting how this story develops. The surprise of exchanging partners for the “first date” evening shocked Joe and maybe Angie. Thank You and looking forward to the future chapters.

tennesseeredtennesseered3 months ago

"...church group...how much trouble can it be?" More than you might imagine. Off to a good start.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland3 months ago

I too like the last line. I also like the ditzy character Jessica Martinez and also Joe, the narrator/MC. He's a classic BenLong narrator: a true-blue, all-American young man who will soon find himself in 'WAY over his head. Lots of exposition in this chapter, but the dramatic situation it sets up has great potential. And I also agree with the author and Joe about the surprisingly adventurous sex lives of many "church girls" (God bless 'em). There's nothing like sex to inspire a lass to "make a joyful noise," as the Psalm advises.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.