The Key to Las Vegas Ch. 07

Story Info
New Lovers, Old Lovers.
5.3k words
4.78
2.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,455 Followers

~

"Whadda ya say, Joey," Nick said, stepping up by my elbow right at that time, "ready to try your hand at a little craps?"

"Why not?" I answered, knowing I'd told him I would join him later when he'd asked the same thing just after we'd arrived. "Did you win some?" I asked, referring to his earlier time on the tables.

"Eh," he shrugged his shoulders, "not bad." I knew what he was really saying was that he'd given them some of his money and wanted to try and make it back.

"Where's Aubrey? Gone to the room?"

"Yeah, not so much into gambling. I enjoy it a little -- as long as I never gamble more than I can afford to lose." That Aubrey had gone to their room, exactly as Angie was going to ours, was another indicator that maybe they were playing too. I had to admit to myself that although I'd confessed that Jessica was my prime fantasy -- Aubrey was a close second.

"Isn't that the truth!" I reached in and pulled out a hundred-dollar bill when we got to the tables -- exchanging it for 20 $5 chips.

I'd played a little craps before; the summer that I'd had a project right near Las Vegas the boys had wanted to come play craps virtually every night. I wasn't into every night, but a couple of times a week I'd come with them. My rule of thumb was that I could afford to lose a hundred -- and when that was gone, I walked away. When I was on a winning streak, I rode it until it changed, and if I lost three straight times, I took what I had left and walked away. Some nights I was up a hundred or two, other nights it went to zero quite rapidly and then I just watched, but after playing a couple of times a week for most of the summer, I was up about $400.

Tonight, it went down the shitter almost immediately. A five-dollar bet, with odds, gone. Another, gone. Won one on a craps the next time coming out, and another couple of odd wins intermixed with multiple losses so I ended up with some odd single chips. Lose again, win again, lose yet again, and half an hour later -- I was down to $4 in chips on a table with a $5 minimum. I did what I'd never done that earlier summer -- just to 'waste' those last $4 in chips I said, "Hey Nick, loan me a buck." He was up a little, or probably close to even since I'd been there, but when I showed him I had only $4 and needed just $1 to make a bet -- he slipped me one.

It won. Doubled my money to $10.

I let it ride and doubled it again, so I was up to $20 on my $5 bet -- or "only" down $80 since I started.

I pulled that win back, bet just $5 and lost, bet $5 again -- and doubled that to $10 and once again I was back to $20 total. I let the $10 ride again, won on the come-out roll with a craps, let it ride again and three rolls later won that bet. One more time I let the bet on the table ride, added a bet on the odds, and suddenly instead of losing my last $4, I was up from the initial $100 that I'd started the evening with. All I'd bet all night was $5 chips -- but now, even being up a little, I was more interested in finding out who was waiting for me in a bedroom than playing craps for money. I changed up, bet $25, got the number, added odds -- and immediately hit my number on the first roll. Pulling back most of the winnings I left just the $25 bet and the number that came up was a 4. I added an odds bet, and then even knowing it was a sucker bet -- I added $25 to the "4 -- hard way" only to, two rolls later, have a pair of 2's show up: four the "hard way." Instead of losing my last $4, which I'd tried to do, suddenly in just a few rolls of the dice, I was up nearly $500 on the night.

"Damn Nick," I said, pulling all my chips off the table, "I think I got all of your money and a bunch of other peoples, too. I think I'm not going to push my luck tonight -- and I can play on house money for the rest of the weekend. I'm going to call it."

"Six," the dealer called out. "Odds?" he asked, tapping next to Nick's bet with his rake, having understood Nick's betting pattern. Nick reached out and added the odds bet.

"No way -- calling it quits while you're on a roll?"

"Just remembering I've got a hot lady upstairs waiting for me," I grinned. I didn't know whether he knew that hot lady was someone other than Angie, but I did.

"All right, all right," he said, "one more roll and I'm coming too." The call of "Craps, 7 Craps" from the dealer had him throw up his arms and follow me away from the table as the dealer now used the rake to pull all his money away.

"What floor?" Nick asked as we stepped onto the elevator and he pushed the 8th floor button. "10 for Angie and me," I answered, just as Barry appeared and shoved his hand in to stop the doors from closing.

"Hey guys! Calling it an early night?" I saw him glance at his key card, seeing the numbers printed on the back from Natalie and instantly knew that this wasn't the room his wife was in. This meant his wife Jessica was not in that room, and perhaps the card in my pocket matched with the room she was in. I couldn't help feeling my cock swell at the anticipation of meeting an unknown lover in just minutes, whether it was Jessica or someone else. "12 for me," Barry told Nick who dutifully pushed the button for the 12th floor. When the elevator stopped at the 8th floor and Nick got off, I still didn't have a clue as to which floor I was going to, nor did I have any idea whether Angie was still alone or not, so pushed the 10. Stepping off when it stopped, I walked around the corner, saw nobody, and quickly walked up to our door. A quick rap on the door and I heard nothing for a moment until Angie said, "Who is it?"

"Me," I answered, "Are you still alone?" She opened the door, answering the question by opening the door. "Just need my bag," I said. I reached down and picked up my bag, not missing for a moment that Angie was wearing nothing but the baby doll that I'd picked out for her earlier. That I would have liked to pull her to me and kiss her, I know that she knew, as although I stuck out a hand, she pushed it away and said, "Just go."

"Hey," I said, stepping back through the doorway.

"What?"

"I love you. It's going to be OK." She pushed the door shut.

For the first time, I pulled the card out of my pocket, saw a 618 written on the back, and slipped it back into my pocket. When the elevator arrived, I found myself alone going down to the 6th floor. My heart pounding, I swiped the card for the lock on 618 -- and nothing happened. I swiped it a second time and realized the blinking red lights told me something wasn't kosher. Looking back at the card, I realized that the numbers I was looking at were on the bottom, not the top -- and turning the card over read it this time as room 819. Sheepishly I backtracked to the elevator, only to have one with an already full compartment arrive. I stepped back and after they left, pushed the button again. The next elevator was empty, and the 8th floor was empty when I got there. I gave a warning tap on the door at 819 and then swiped the card. This time I heard the satisfying whine of the opening lock.

I couldn't help but wonder if Angie, alone in our room and dressed in just a baby doll, was opening the door at that moment to someone else, and wondered if whoever was behind this door had chosen to dress similarly. It was just a momentary thought as I pushed the door open, and found Jessica. I gulped as I stepped inside, leaving my bag by the door, and ogled our friend Barry's wife.

"Hello Joe," Jessica said, not moving from where she stood beside the bed. "You can come in."

I know I'd said that Jessica was a fantasy lover of mine. If there was any one of our Dinky Daters friends that I truly fantasized about, or lusted over for that matter, it was Jessica. Jessica was a bit shorter than me, obviously much taller than my pint-sized Angie. Her blonde hair was shoulder-length, and she carried herself with poise. Seeing her as I opened the door, there was no doubt that she was just as much dressed for sex as I knew my wife, two floors above, was. Jessica's legs were bare clear up to the tiny white thong panty visible between her legs. Although her pubic hair was blond, it was slightly visible through the lace triangular front panel of the thong. Above that, only coming down to her waist, was a white, button-front, shirt, with just the bottommost button in place. Hanging open down her body it left most of the inside of her breasts exposed. An elegant black necklace was around her neck, coming together on a small gold heart at the center of her neck just below her chin. From there four chains draped down between her breasts, two going left and two right, apparently attached to her nipples.

I didn't say a thing, just looked her up and down and stepped forward. I sensed a bit of trepidation, a bit of tension in her body, but when I reached up with one hand and gently cupped her cheek, I could sense that she knew this was going to be all right. "You've never done anything like this before." It was a statement, not a question.

"No."

"Us either," I answered before I let my hands begin to do the seduction. I dropped my one hand from her cheek to the shirt lapel and then slowly ran my fingers down the button line, reaching the bottom of the shirt as I raised my other hand to meet it. Together I slipped the button, and folded open the shirt, exposing her breasts, and the four chains. The two on each side met at a small ring that was cinched around her nipple. Jessica's breasts were probably the same size as Angie's, although, on her larger frame, they didn't look to be that large. Later, when they filled my hand, I had to admit they were almost identical in size, although her nipples were always protruding and more erect than my wife's normally were. "Wow, this is really sexy," I said, letting my fingers find the chains and trace them to her nipples. Her eyes closed as my fingers caressed the nubs protruding through the loops. "Why this time?" I asked, my fingers twiddling her nipples, her body quivering in response.

"What?"

"Why this time?" I repeated. "You said you've never done anything like this before."

"Oh."

Somehow, I knew. Pushing my one hand further forward, I released her nipple and filled my hand with her breast. "Barry?" I just said his name and she nodded. She wasn't adding more, so I let it drop for the moment. "I need to get undressed. Do you want to do it?"

She didn't answer, she just began pulling my shirt out of my pants. I stepped out of my shoes while she was doing that, and a moment later she was pulling my belt to release it. I didn't assist, just reached forward, and gripped her chin, moving her mouth into position. Closing my eyes, I leaned into her, our mouths matching, opening, tongues searching, passion erupting, and suddenly she was gasping, her hands on my belt and pants forgotten. "Joe! Please! I need you to fuck me before I back out..."

With my belt already loose, it was just one quick motion to slip my pants and underwear down my legs, my cock springing free between us. I lifted one leg and reached to slip my pants off and as I did, Jessica dropped to her knees in front of me. I changed legs, but before I could get the second pant leg off, she had my cock in her mouth. Pants off, I put my leg back down and just watched as she fellated me. Reaching for the back of her head I gently stroked her hair, letting her know I was appreciating her efforts. I could tell she would have sucked me off, but reaching further down, I gripped under her arms and lifted.

Once upright, I turned her slightly and pushed her backward to the bed. She sat, and when I pushed her upper body, she willingly laid back. Reaching down to her thong, I palmed her vulva, feeling the heat behind the thin lace material. When I ran a finger under the edge and moved it sideways, I was easily able to slip a finger inside her. "Oh my God, you're so wet... so hot." I used my leg to push hers a bit wider apart, leaning forward until my cock was pushing against the white thong. I could have easily reached down and guided myself in place, but her "before I change my mind" statement let me know she still had reservations about this tryst. "Jessica, I will fuck you, but you've got to put my cock where you want it. Use your hand and put me inside you if that's what you want."

She didn't make a move that way for a moment, but I could see it in her eyes when she decided. Her hand reached down and found me, aligned my dick with her pussy, and I slipped inside. "Oh my God, you're so wet!" I said again as I slowly kept pushing in until I was bottomed out inside my new lover. "You feel so good!" I crooned as I slid in and out of her. Leaning forward I bent to her breast, sucking a nipple into my mouth, and nipping it with my teeth. I would have liked to play with her other nipple at the same time, but with the angle, I had to lean against the bed to hold myself upright, so my hands weren't free.

I remembered that normally when fucking a new woman, I often didn't last long the first time, but I hadn't been with a new woman in over 7 years, and I recognized that this time was different. It was at the forefront of my mind, but suddenly I realized that I'd fucked Angie just a couple of hours before. This was my first time with Jessica -- but having been with Angie such a short time before, my orgasm wasn't coming fast -- the edge removed by my wife a few hours previously was making sure of that.

At first -- I was fucking Jessica. She guided my cock into her, but other than that, she wasn't fucking me back, she was letting me fuck her. But, the longer I stroked in and out, the longer I took to reach orgasm, the more her body responded to mine. Her legs wrapped around behind mine; tightening, and loosening with my movements. Her upper body began twisting and writhing, her hands coming up to press against my chest, her fingers finding my nipples, gripping my shoulders and arms. When I leaned in again and sucked her nipple into my mouth, I used my teeth to pull the elastic loop from it, nipping down gently.

When I pulled away and moved to the other nipple, her hand came up and her fingers began tweaking the nipple I'd just left. When I straightened up a bit, the loop removed from the opposite breast, her second hand came up as her fingers worked both nipples and her back began to arch into me. Putting both hands on the bed, I began thrusting into her hard; pounding, concentrating on the feeling in my cock and realizing I was approaching orgasm. Suddenly, with a gargled gasp, her body began quaking from head to toe - Jessica was coming beneath me to the pummeling of my cock. I squeezed my legs together, forcing blood into my already engorged prick, making it swell even harder -- but still, it was many seconds later before I finally erupted inside her -- realizing as my concentration moved away from my cock that Jessica had still been shaking in prolonged orgasm.

Spent, I now rested my knees on the edge of the bed, panting, as my cock shrank and fell out of my new lover. As my panting and breathing slowed, I recognized that Jessica was also recovering. "I take it that was OK?" I quietly said as I bent down to suckle her nipple once again. Her hand reached my face, pushing me away from her breast for the moment.

"Oh my God, I should say so."

Spent, this time my cock was rapidly shrinking, even though the excitement of a new lover was still there. Moving from atop her, I retrieved a tissue from the bedside stand and handed it to her. She reached down and wiped my cum from between her legs, and then gripped the thong and slipped it off, tossing it to the floor, leaving herself nude except for the nipple chains which still hung from around her neck. She handed the soggy tissue back, I reached over and put it on the nightstand before sliding further up onto the bed. When I did, I rolled onto my side to face her.

We lay there looking at each other without saying anything for a few moments. When my eyes drifted down to her now partially erect nipples, I reached over and rolled the upper one between my fingers. "I like the nipple chains," I said. "I might have to get Angie some."

"They were Barry's choice. My nipples always show, and he loves nipple decorations. He's always wanted me to pierce my nipples, but I don't want to, so he buys me non-piercing jewelry instead, often loop-on like these."

"Very nice," I said, raising my fingers to her neck and tracing the chains down to the loops at the end. "Can I put them back on?"

"Yes."

Stretching the double chains back to her breast, her nipple wasn't nearly as long or hard as it had been when they came off. "It works best if you suck on them for a moment," she said. I leaned forward, feeling her nipple expanding as I did what she suggested, and moments later had the first loop in place. She rolled onto her back, exposing her other nipple to me, and it too responded nicely to my tongue and lips.

"Wow, I really like this," I said, fondling the chains, tracing them from her neck to her nipples and back. "Very sexy."

"Barry told me to wear them. He helped me put them on the first time, he thought you would like them."

"Me?" I responded, misinterpreting that he had somehow known it was me specifically who would be enjoying them. I rolled back away from her to look at her better.

"Whoever it was that his wife ended up cheating with."

I understood immediately that their agreement for this had been a little more one-sided than Angie and my mutual agreement. "I do like them. You've got gorgeous breasts."

"I've always liked my tits."

"And you think this was cheating?"

"Don't you?"

I didn't just flippantly answer. Angie and I had discussed this multiple times since we'd received the invitation. "No, I think we've agreed that it's not. At least not for us. We considered that it was opening ourselves to different experiences, just that we were no longer being exclusive with each other. If we'd had this little soiree, and I'd hid it from her or she hid it from me, that would have been cheating." She didn't say anything, so I added, "I take it Barry wanted to do this more than you did?"

"He's always been that way. I think he's been talking about a threesome or at least including others in our love life ever since we met."

"But you never have?" She shook her head no. "Why this time?"

She shrugged her shoulder but didn't immediately say anything. "I guess because, for the first time, the idea intrigued me. When we were dating, before we were married, he always let me know he wanted a threesome with my girlfriend and me. And then later, he said he had a fantasy about a threesome with my sister and me. And then, when we joined Dinky Daters, I had some dates with some nice guys - guys that I felt an attraction to -- but I never said anything to Barry until we got that letter." She inhaled a big breath, and then let it all out again slowly. "Joe?"

"Yeah?"

"That's never happened before."

"What's never happened before?" I knew she'd changed subjects; I just didn't know what she was speaking of.

"Barry's never been able to give me an orgasm by fucking like that."

"What? Your husbands never given you an orgasm?" I was shocked, but she clarified.

"No, he has. It's just that I've never had an orgasm like that -- face to face. That's the first time I've ever cum without having my clit played with. Either by him or by me."

"Why this time? What did I do that made that happen?"

"I've gotten close sometimes, but Barry always cums too soon for me and then stops when he does. That's why I like being on top. I can keep moving or it makes it where I can play with myself or he can play with my clit, even after he's cum, until I do too. You just didn't cum too soon."

"Ah. I might have except that Angie and I fucked when we got here, just a couple hours ago."

BenLong
BenLong
1,455 Followers
12