The Key to Las Vegas Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like the new lovers we were, we explored each other's bodies, caressed, fondled, and kissed, and eventually after recovering did it a second time before we fell asleep. I discovered when I awoke with Jessica being in the "wrong" position, meaning not where Angie would have been, that there was more that I knew about my wife than I recognized. With a later reservation for breakfast, we had time to shower together, which led to another session beginning in the shower and ending on the bathroom counter with her legs wrapped around me. When she hadn't cum before I was finished, I didn't hesitate to drop to my knees and bring her to orgasm with my tongue.

~

Angie wasn't yet at breakfast when I arrived. Nick and Aubrey were, so I couldn't tell if they'd arrived individually or together. When they waved me over, I joined them, being sure to leave a seat for Angie. Seconds later, just after they'd asked and I'd said that Angie would be right down, Angie arrived. "Everything work out OK?" I asked with a wry grin at Nick and Aubrey, making a joke that they assumed meant that Angie had been in the toilet "taking care of business."

As if she read my mind, Angie reached over and playfully slapped my shoulder. "You didn't have to say that."

I know my wife too well to not have recognized that she was freshly fucked. I guessed that she -- and someone -- had recently had sex, maybe even just before she left the room. I didn't smell sex, she had the freshly clean scent of having showered just before she came down, but somehow, I knew. I could have driven myself crazy trying to figure out whether her lover had arrived just before or just after her -- finally realizing it could be virtually anyone. It could even have been Nick, even though he was there before I was if he'd met Aubrey on the way down or they had just happened to be the first two there. I realized I couldn't make any assumptions about anyone -- so I didn't try.

~

Sitting next to Angie and wanting so badly to share that I'd been with Jessica overnight and wanting to find out who she'd been with, all I could do was slide a hand onto her thigh. Her hand came and gripped mine soon after I put it there, but mindful of the suggestion that we not share information within earshot of others, I didn't say anything, at least at first. It was a breakfast buffet, so after a few minutes, we made a move for the buffet. Angie stood first, turned and bent to my ear, and said, "David." I immediately knew exactly what she was saying. I'd had the premonition of Donna the previous afternoon, I just hadn't thought that the connection might be Angie and David rather than Donna and me.

Angie immediately straightened up and I rose, reaching for her hand as we headed to the buffet line. As soon as I could I leaned in and whispered into her ear, "Jessica." She squeezed my hand, indicating she'd heard and understood my confession.

I assumed incorrectly that Natalie, having arranged our "key party" trysts, had also been in charge of our "Dinky Dater" shows. When Nancy started walking around and sharing our numbers and envelopes, I realized that this probably wasn't true. I had no idea of whether Nancy was part of the Key Party, or even knew about it. "Here you go, Joe," she said handing me a sealed envelope with my name on it. She also handed Angie an unmarked envelope, taking it from an apparently random stack, in which Angie found a slip with a 14 on it. I opened mine and found two tickets for the early showing of Mad Apple by Cirque du Soleil, and a slip with the number 3. "OK everybody, tonight we've got tickets to Cirque du Soleil's Mad Apple, half of you have an early show and half have the late show. The block of seats are identical, just the times are different, so be sure to check the times on your tickets. For the rest of the day, several of you have already made arrangements, so if you haven't, ask around and find others with like interests and have fun. Dinner is on your own -- I would suggest that the early group make dinner arrangements after the show, while the later show should make dinner arrangements before, but you can do what you want. You'll need to be there at least a half hour before the start of the show. We've got this room booked for breakfast at 9 am again tomorrow -- so if we don't see you before breakfast, we'll see you then."

~

"You've got the 3?" Donna said as we were milling around, talking, and searching for our partners for the day, "Isn't that a coincidence!" She had overheard me tell Doc Vanessa moments before that I had the 3, and I knew instantly that her "coincidence' statement indicated that her husband Dave had told her he'd spent the night with Angie.

"What's a coincidence?" Nick, standing by me, asked. Just as we'd been warned, speaking about our "key" date could get us in trouble. She recovered quite nicely, however.

"Oh, Dave and I were talking at breakfast that neither of us had yet to match with Joe or Angie for a date, and here 5 minutes later -- I'm getting a date with him on the first day!"

"I guess if we do this long enough, we should eventually have a date with everyone, eh Nick?" I added, hopefully moving the conversation away from Donna's almost faux pas. Although I'd admitted to my wife that Jessica was a fantasy lover of mine, if pressed I would have admitted that Donna was too.

Whereas my wife Angie was rounded with a gorgeous rounded bottom and equally gorgeous rounded tits, Donna was taller and thinner, more athletic. Her slim bottom appeared tight and firm; her breasts, perhaps barely a B-cup in size could easily have gone unencumbered by a bra, although I'd never seen her without one. Several times when her shirt had been pulled tight against her chest, I'd seen the sweet nubs of her nipples and suspected she wore a bra as much to hide her assets as well as support them.

There were several group activities set up. I hadn't made arrangements before so Donna and I ended up going on a small bus to Hoover Dam for a tour, while others went on a 4-wheeler ATV ride, horseback riding in Red Rock Canyon, and several elected to stay around for an afternoon comedy show. Still others said they wanted to play in the casinos and just walk around the Strip and see different free shows that the casinos put on to entertain.

"I saw you at dinner last night. You were wondering who was in on the key party too, weren't you," I whispered to Donna on the way to Hoover Dam. The bus was only half full, we had several open seats in front of us so we could talk virtually freely -- as long as we were quiet.

"Why I have no idea what you are talking about!" She giggled, and then added, "Who did you spend the night with?"

"Jessica."

"Oh yeah, I kind of thought Jessica and Barry were in on it."

"How about you?"

"Wylie."

"Oh! Wylie and Grace. She's the cute redhead fireball. Neither Angie nor I have had a date with them, so I really don't know them yet, other than to be able to say hello."

"That's her. Dave has dated Grace before, but I've never dated Wylie."

"I take it you've been trying to figure out who's in the key party and who isn't?"

"Of course. Obviously, we know Natalie and Brian. And then there's you and Angie, Dave and me, Wylie and Grace. Do you know any others for sure?"

"Not for sure, but I'm pretty sure that Nancy and Larry are."

"I'm not so sure about that."

"Really? Not to tell tales, but when I dated her, she said I could do anything except fuck her, as long as I got her all hot and bothered and ready to go home and "rape her husband" is how I think she said it.

"I know, I talked to her early on and she said that although she appreciates the stimulation, it's only her husband that she has sex with. Nick and Aubrey?"

"No, I don't think so. We shared a condo with them on the ski trip and Nick told me outright that they don't play." I thought for a moment. "I'm pretty sure that Doc Vanessa and Mike?"

"Yeah, I think so too. It's hard to imagine that Natalie could have made arrangements for us all to have sex tests without Vanessa being in on it."

"I'm sure as a doctor she's seen and heard lots of things, but yeah, I think so too."

"I keep watching for clues -- but anybody else is just speculation."

"And that's part of the reason we aren't supposed to make guesses."

12